Photo

January 9th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:44 AM

:anicandyc: January 9th-11th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 captainruss

captainruss

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted December 01 2008 - 02:06 PM

I'm in like Flynn!!!!! I'll be there - just like Michael Jackson use to sing - " I'lllll bbeee theeerree- I'llll be thereeee. OK you get the picture.
:z-LolLolLolLol:

#3 NJFunCouple

NJFunCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted December 14 2008 - 06:17 PM

:boat:

#4 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted December 22 2008 - 03:42 PM

Hope everyone had a very nice Holiday :clap:. We will be arriving on saturday around 11am :boating: . It will be nice to see all of our friends again :mmparty: so lets get the party started and bring in the new year with a BANG :mmparty: . Can't wait to see Fredricks and Barbies new Vessel :3D-emonicon029: Im sure it has been broken in by now :boat: :happybirthday2: :ass: :animated-cowgirl: :worship:. :z-yourock: . Safe boating :ShipAhoy: and we will see ya soon. :yahoo: Dave & Cindy

#5 baxel235

baxel235

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 25 2008 - 06:05 PM

im going but i dont know the location can please tell me its my first time i go to a party like this im curious about it and excited

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 26 2008 - 11:44 AM

WoooooooHoooooooooooo!!! With David and Cindy coming to our very first party of the New Year in 2009, I know this is really going to be a wild hard core orgy dance party for sure!!! We've missed you both and really look forward to seeing you at the January regatta.

Baxel, we'll be at Temptation Island near Haulover Inlet and I will send you complete details the week of the regatta. But if you have no boat, then you better spruce up your profile with more details and photos and make a more thoughtful detailed posting if you expect anyone to want to offer you a ride. Otherwise you'll probably not get any offers.

Also, ALL this week and next week until AFTER New Years we're boating in Key Largo and invite everyone to come join us by land or by sea. We're dancing at tiki bars in the evening, having orgies on the boat at night and enjoying the fun in the sun in the day, so come join us by land or by sea!

Click here for complete details: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?s=&showtopic=914&view=findpost&p=3995

If you want to join us in Key Largo, click the link above and post there and we'll make plans to meet you.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#7 HiFrequency

HiFrequency

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 28 2008 - 10:30 AM

I will certainly be there! Hopefully there's room for me if my friends decide not to bring their boat... Can't wait to meet all of my future friends! Stay naked!

Russ

#8 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted January 02 2009 - 07:09 AM

Can't make it this month.. We'll see you soon though..

Brian and Karen

#9 ariycris1

ariycris1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:She is nudist, soft swinger and bi. He is Clothing optional and full swinger.
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted January 03 2009 - 12:16 PM

Hey everyone!!! This will be our first Naked Regatta, so probably I have no idea on how to write this RSVP, bear with me. Husband's a little shy, so totally naked may not be his first choice... shame on him, wearing shorts covers some of his best attributes. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist so I kind of love the idea. On to the boat: cute as button, but small as well, we have a yamaha twin jet 17 footer, no sleeping over for us... Anyway, if anyone needs a ride we have a couple of extra spots to give you a ride, we're sailing off from hallandale beach (call me at 786.9858683). On to our preferences, well, we both like girls... We have some experience, but we are still gun shy... I'm super excited about this regatta, I know we will meet extraordinaire people and have tons of not-so-good-as-much-as-sexy-natured fun!
Look forward to meet you,
Cris.

#10 1goodtime2

1goodtime2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating, Biking, Skiing, Flying, Clubs
  • Lifestyle Status:Nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Twin Screw
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 05 2009 - 12:35 AM

Hi every one and Happy New Year!!!

I've been a member for some time now but for one reason or another I have not been able to make it to any of the fun sexy regatta's. This being a new year I'm going to try extra hard to make it to the first regatta of 09. I'm a single sailer with a boat and would like to partake in all the fun this week end. I can be there on Friday and help get things set up and shuttle people to the fun on my tender.
Looking forward to meeting every one in 09.

Lee

#11 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted January 05 2009 - 09:29 AM

:boat:
:3D-emonicon029: We've uploaded the photos
from the December Naked Regatta Party so go check them out by clicking here http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm, and if there are any photos that you appear in that you didn't want to be in and you need your face blurred out, then just email me a direct link to that photo so we can edit you out of it. :happybirthday2:

Also, thank you so much
to those of you that have already posted in the past party goers section your comments and review of your weekend at the party. :ass:

:ShipAhoy:
And to those of you that were not able to attend the December Naked Regatta,
go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and see what everyone is saying about what you missed out on!!!

And don't forget to click the photo link above
to see all the hot, sexy, naked, pretty people you missed out on meeting by not joining us. :mmparty:

:z-yourock: While you're here, go ahead and register now for the party this weekend starting on Friday January 11th 2009.

So don't wait.... Do It NOW and we'll see you at the next party! :animated-cowgirl:
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#12 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted January 05 2009 - 10:02 AM

We can not wait to see every one this weekend :mmparty: and I am so excited to show you all my new puppy Daisy, we always look forward to these weekends we have the best times with our friends and of course always great food and of course really great sex. :boat:
We will be there on Friday. :happybirthday2:

Colleen and Pat

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 10:18 AM

Remember that only a few times a year we get to do something different and special at our monthly boat parties.

During all the busier warmer months, it's not unusual to have 30-50 boats with a couple hundred people attending our parties.

But during the winter months, even when it's nice and warm, many people are busy with the holiday and such so our parties are much smaller with usually only about a dozen or so boats.

THIS lets us do something special!

Last month's party was VERY different,
as we went to an upscale south beach style marina where we went dining in the sports bar and dancing in the night club on Thursday & Friday nights, with full 100% unlimited access to all the 5-star resort's amenities for all Bella Vita members. Then on Saturday we cruised up to Fort Lauderdale to raft up together and watch the annual holiday WinterFest boat parade.

So as you can see, December's regatta was very different and is something we can ONLY do during the "not as busy" winter months.

Well, so far, this month looks like we've only got a handful of registered boaters joining us, so that means we can do something different if everyone wants to.

We'll be going to Temptation Island Friday afternoon and spending the night. Click Here for directions:(
http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm)

On Saturday, at 12:00 noon we'll see what everyone wants to do. If everyone wants to stay at Temptation Island, then we'll stay there, if people want to go for a cruise up to http://www.jimbosplace.com for something different to do, or maybe we'll stop at http://www.baysidemarketplace.com
for something to eat and some live music. :flashboobies:

:jumpboobs:
Then after that,
we can cruise back to Temptation Island or stay overnight wherever everyone decides they want to stay.

So as you can see... :animated-doggiestyle: these winter months give us lots of options and choices that are not available to us during the warmer months, so you better make plans to join us now so you can take advantage of it now while you can!

So post your confirmation right now by clicking on the "Add Reply" button right now and cum join the party and the fun for a weekend that's sure to be filled with surprises!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#14 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted January 05 2009 - 05:47 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!!!!
IS GREAT TO SEE THAT EVERYONE IS IN THE MOOD TO START 2009 WITH A BANG !!! BELLA VITA BOAT CLUB REGATTAS ARE BY FAR THE BEST PARTY IN ALL SOUTH FL. THE WEATHER CANT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT. AND IF IT ISN'T , WELL , THERE ARE PLENTY OF HOT BODIES TO WARM UP THE WHOLE MOOD. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD SEEING ALL FRIENDS FROM PAST PARTIES AND TO MAKE NEW ONES.
LET THE NEW YEAR BEGING :animated-doggiestyle:
:flashboobies:

#15 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 05 2009 - 05:50 PM

We have been running around like crazy trying to have the new boat presentable for this weekends raft-up. I think we might be able to pull it off?? :flashboobies:
Just the possibility of Dave and Cindy cumming and maybee needing a place to stay has been a fantastic motavator. :jumpboobs:
With luck we will be leaving the dock around 3ish and hope to arrive before dark.
And by the way .....this is my birthday weekend. Woo hoo :animated-doggiestyle:
Zinfull

#16 Guest_billt_*

Guest_billt_*
  • Guests

Posted January 06 2009 - 01:04 AM

Hi!

We're Bill and April. We've been on SDC (under billt), Swinglifestyle (under pleasureseekers1), and Lifestyle Lounge (under billt) for about three years. We love going to Rooftop in Hollywood (although we got kicked out for having sex by the pool, a no-no), Trapeze, and especially Deenies. Why Deenies? Because WE CAN have sex outside, which is OUR THING!. April is a former nude dancer at a couple of the clubs around Miami. She's Asian, pierced, bi of course, enhanced, and loves to get naked just about anywhere. Bill just loves April and enjoys participating in everything.
We are really looking forward to the Regatta. We remember Barbie from Swingfest in Hollywood last August.

We've never been on the Regatta before, so we need to know where to meet you all. We don't have a boat, but are happy to pay our fair share of expenses.

If anyone can give us a lift from Haulover Marina around noon on Saturday, we would be forever grateful. Here's our number: 847 337 8681

Kind regards,

Bill and April

Attached Files

#17 sassysarah1

sassysarah1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female

Posted January 06 2009 - 08:07 AM

hello captains , we are lookin to join the party , we are fun but we need a ride to the party. We will donate, we are boaters so we know the drill, plus sarah looks hot IN a bikini or out! lookin for a sexy crew,

Sarah and John sarah 25, john 42
:animated-doggiestyle: :flashboobies: :jumpboobs:

#18 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted January 06 2009 - 09:19 AM

:yahoo: It's Nymphomania Time!!! :yahoo:
WOW, Our Very First Regatta For 2009 Is Almost Here!
:jumpboobs: And we have several HOT new couples coming to their very first regatta this weekend too! Some of them need a ride and some of them are offering a ride, so be sure to contact each other, "hook up" and get to the party! :boating: Still Looking For A Ride: (BOTH these couples are HOT! Check out their photos!)
Billt - First Time Couple is looking for a ride to the party.
SassySarah1 - First Time Couple is looking for a ride to the party.

:boat: Offering Rides & Accommodations:
Barbie - We offer couples, without a boat, that can find a ride to the party, to use our spacious sedan bridge as your "home base", a place to put your things and hang out.
CaptainRuss - Usually offers rides and sleeping accommodations on his beautiful yacht to nice couples.
David & Cindy - Usually offer rides to the party in their day boat.
ariycris1 - First Time Couple is offering rides to the party in their day Jet Boat.
1GoodTime2 - First time Single Sailor is offering rides to the party in his yacht.

With all these boats available for rides, it should be easy for EVERYONE to get to the party!

We will be going to Temptation Island! There are complete instructions & GPS coordinates at this link: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm Be sure to read the entire page, because if there are any sudden unexpected changes in the weather, we might be going to our back-up loacation #2 shown on that page like we've had to do at some parties in the past, if the winds exceed 25 mph. Since our regatta location is so close to Haulover Marina, we will NOT be having a captain's meeting at Haulover. Everyone will simply go straight to Temptation Island and meet us there.

Rain or Shine It's Party Time! :2doggy: We will be at the regatta rain or shine unless there are super high winds. If it rains or if it's cold, there are always several big yachts that we all retreat to and continue the party indoors so never let a little bit of foul weather stop you from attending the greatest on water swing party anywhere!

:animated-doggiestyle: When you pack a bunch of naked people into a boat, all sorts of wild things happen!!! So cum party with us because no matter how wet or cold it gets outside... it's LOTS wetter & hotter inside! The current weather forecast is for only a slight chance of rain, with cool breeze and sunny skies. They say a cold front will bring temperatures in the 60's at night but we've had bad weather predictions before and we had perfect weather all weekend so don't trust the weatherman. And even if it does get cold... the party rages on inside the boats baby!!!

It's Nymphomania Time!!!
So plan for it and we're going to have a GREAT party!!! :flashboobies:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#19 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted January 06 2009 - 11:08 PM

Happy new year everyone :flashboobies:
IT's that time again and we will be there, :animated-doggiestyle: we are looking forward to this weekends regatta. can't wait to see all of our BV friends again

#20 micnic

micnic

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted January 07 2009 - 10:13 AM

will be there :animated-doggiestyle: :z-yourock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic