Photo

February Friday 13th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:42 AM

:anicandyc: February Friday The 13th-15th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140: VALENTINES "Pretty In Pink" Party!

This is a very special party with Friday the 13th arriving on the eve of Valentines Day. On Valentines Day, ALL ladies will be wearing pink. And those not wearing pink will "show their pink parts" to anyone requesting it. (I'll be wearing pink, but I'm always happy to "show my pink parts to anyone asking to see anyway LOL)

What better way to celebrate Valentines Day than with your honey joining a bunch of friends for a wild, naked Valentines Party!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted January 04 2009 - 10:22 AM

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 21 2009 - 08:01 AM

Our Annual Valentines "Pretty In Pink" Party Is Approaching Fast!

This is a very special party with Friday the 13th arriving on the eve of Valentines Day.

On Valentines Day, ALL ladies will be wearing pink.
And those not wearing pink will "show their pink parts" to anyone requesting it. (I'll be wearing pink, but I'm always happy to "show my pink parts to anyone asking to see anyway LOL) :animated-doggiestyle: So Ladies... Don't forget to wear Pink on Saturday!

To those of you that don't have a boat...

We would like to offer couples,
without a boat, that can find a ride to the party, to use our spacious sedan bridge as your "home base", a place to put your things and hang out.

We can't leave the regatta to come get you and bring you to the party, but there will be other boaters offering rides to the regatta so you can catch a ride with them and if they don't have room for your things on their boat after you get to the party, then you can put them on ours.

Depending on how the weekend goes, we might have sleeping accommodations for you too!

Now Let's Get Ready For

Valentines Day Nymphomania Time!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#4 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted January 21 2009 - 08:21 AM

:animated-doggiestyle:
:yahoo: We've uploaded the photos
from the January Naked Regatta Party so go check them out by clicking here http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm, and if there are any photos that you appear in that you didn't want to be in and you need your face blurred out, then just email me a direct link to that photo so we can edit you out of it. :jumpboobs:

Also, thank you so much
to those of you that have already posted in the past party goers section your comments and review of your weekend at the party. :2doggy:

:boat:
And to those of you that were not able to attend the December Naked Regatta,
go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and see what everyone is saying about what you missed out on!!!

And don't forget to click the photo link above
to see all the hot, sexy, naked, pretty people you missed out on meeting by not joining us. :flashboobies:

:yahoo: While you're here, go ahead and register now for the Barbi's Annual Pretty In Pink Valentines Party this weekend starting on Friday the 13th 2009.

So don't wait.... Do It NOW and we'll see you at the next party! :boating:
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#5 billy

billy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted January 22 2009 - 05:56 PM

Hello, I will be attending for the sleep over party CANT WAIT!!!

Attached Files

#6 baxel235

baxel235

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted January 24 2009 - 11:35 PM

hi my name is axel and this is my first time assisting to one of your events but i need a ride and the address thanks baxel25@yahoo.es

#7 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted January 25 2009 - 07:34 AM

hi my name is axel and this is my first time assisting to one of your events but i need a ride and the address thanks baxel25@yahoo.es

Hey Baxel, with a lame posting like yours and no profile details and no photos, I don't think you have any chance of anyone offering you a ride to the party. You better read Barbie's first posting at the top of this page very clearly and follow those instructions if you want a ride to the party.

Barbie can tell you what you need to do in order to get a ride to the naked party, but it's up to YOU to do it!

Good luck!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#8 boxnrocks

boxnrocks

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted January 25 2009 - 09:20 PM

Hi everyone!!

A couple of boat-lovers here, we are looking forward to the regatta!!! :mmparty: This will be our first time there, and we are looking forward to meeting new friends and having fun on the water! We will be in town for the International Boat Show and want to wrap it up with some fun relaxing partying!

We love our boat, but it is in Texas, so, we will be there Friday night looking for a ride to the party! So that would be invite B or C. We are willing to sleep :z-yourock: under the moon and the stars on an air mattress, unless someone invites us aboard their boat! :3D-emonicon022:

We will pay our share, we know the drill, and would love to bring food, drinks and whatever else is needed! We can stay until Sunday morning and then we have to catch our plane back home.

Can't wait to be there!!!

We are looking forward to meeting Karen and Barbie, ya'll look like a couple of fun and crazy women, just the way we like it. :z-yourock:

B & V :P

I guess I have to get something in pink now.....

Our Introduction - Check us out here!

Posted Image Posted Image :flashboobies:

#9 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 30 2009 - 09:26 AM

HELLO FREDERIC AND :z-yourock: BARBIE, JOHN AND I WILL BE ARRIVING IN MIAMI WITH THE ALL BOAT ON FEB 12TH.WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR FIRST REGATTA IN A VERY LONG TIME.CAN WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE AGAIN. :mmparty: WE WOULD LOVE FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN US FOR A TOUR AND COCKTAIL.WE WILL BE COMING FOR THE DAY ON SAT THE 14TH :3D-emonicon022: ,AND BRINGING TWO SPECIAL GUESTS.EVEN THOUGH OUR TIME IS SHORT,WE LOOK VERY FORWARD TO SEEING FAMALIAR FACES AGAIN.SEE YOU SOON..SUZY AND JOHN :flashboobies:

#10 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 03 2009 - 10:37 AM

I can't wait to see everyone again. Can't bring my boat but I will have the waverunner. Does someone have the twister game? Last time we played I think the mat got a bit slippery.... Barbie.... and I have the pics to prove it <lol> I'll bring one if need be.

Hopefully the old gang will be there with the new. I hear Fredrick got some new speakers so the traditional Friday night dance party should be hoppin'.

I saw the satelite pics.... didn't realize my butt was that big... boat - I mean boat. Hey, Fredrick, was that really the kayak draped accross you boat or were you just being modest.

I'm hoping we'll get some fun people out. It always makes things more fun. Girls, bring your sexiest stuff. We're all visual people. It's all about attitude baby.

Wooooo hoooo

R

#11 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted February 03 2009 - 02:00 PM

WE WOULD NOT MISS OUR BEST PARTIES ONCE A MONTH, IT IS ALWAYS SO MUCH FUN, :z-yourock: YOU GET TO MEET ALL KINDS OF BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE, :3D-emonicon022: AND OF COURSE BARBIE AND FREDRICK ALWAYS OUT DO THEMSELFS, :mmparty: CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE.

I WILL GO AND BUY SOMETHING PINK, :z-yourock: WHAT A GREAT IDEA.

LOVE COLLEEN AND PATRICE :flashboobies:

#12 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted February 03 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hi all you fun people!!!!

Boy, have I missed these parties! I'm hoping to cum :z-yourock: to the party in February and bring my best!

I'm not sure if I'm cumming by myself (since I have so much practice at it!!!) :mmparty: or if I'll have company. So I may be looking for A, B, or C! I'll post again a bit closer to the weekend and see what's happening with everyone!

I see the theme is pink! Hmmm....I think we can work with that! There's usually a lot of pink showing at these parties! :3D-emonicon022:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there. So if you are on the fence, get off it and sign up! See you on the 13th!

Millie

#13 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted February 05 2009 - 06:45 PM

Uggh! :z-yourock: This has been the longest we have gone without our Bellavita Regatta fix. And damn it all, it looks like it will be at least a few more months before we can remedy this. Fortunately, with BellavitaBoy :P and Barbie :bow: posting their monthly pix and stories :mmparty: , we feel like we have been part of the party. Of course, it doesn't mean we haven't been partying. We may be cold :3D-emonicon022: up here in the north, but we know how to warm things up :hump: :flashboobies: . All the same, the best party going that we tell all our friends about is the Bellavita Regatta boat :z-yourock: party.

Have fun everyone and we miss you.

Ultimates
Kevin and Teri

#14 Migral

Migral

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted February 08 2009 - 08:54 PM

It will be our first Regatta.
Were anxious to meet and discover new friends.
See you. :z-LolLolLolLol:
Migral

#15 wetfunfl

wetfunfl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted February 09 2009 - 12:13 PM

Hey Guys and Gals... :z-yourock:

We are heading down to the boat show and thought we would :mmparty: . Well at least swing (funny how that fit there) down and meet everyone at the raft up. Looking forward to some :3D-emonicon022: and other fun.

We were going to head down for the December regatta but I got
:3D-emonicon023: and Coleen had to :3D-emonicon014: me back to health.. but we were

:bow: ourselves for not just going anyway. But we tend to get WET when we boat.... so as :3D-emonicon013: upset as we were... we had to wait till this month. Being that Valentines day :3D-emonicon055: and the boat show :boat: are on the same weekend... :z-wt-hell: do both in a big way.

We are a fun couple who have been into fun for a few years. We looking for other fun couples for friendship and more. Neither of us are shy so just say HI. Coleen is usually very flirtatious.

We are headed down on Friday morning from Orlando. We hope to arrive in the morning and head to haulover for some sun :beachsunburn: . If you need some help raking the beach, please let us know, we would love to help. Just tell us where and when. Friday night we are considering the Rooftop but not sure yet. Then Saturday we are headed to the regatta :z-yourock: :boating: . Sunday at the boat show (if we are not distracted) then Monday back to the beach :beachball: before we head home......

We are flexible so if you have any suggestions :P let us know !

We'll have the jet ski with the upside down jolly roger.. :piratebeers: .. YEAH we have a flagpole on our jetski. What's a yacht without fun flags! :zz-bluecap:

We will be :fishing: for some good :flashboobies: , :z-yourock: .......

We are on Adult Friend Finder :hump: and have posted our :2doggy: :2doggy: weekend plans there, our profile is under the same name. We have lots of pictures there and alot about our INTERESTS.'

We don't have a VHF radio so not sure we can make the call on the radio. :worship: We beg for your forgiveness. We do have a GPS but its mostly to let us get back to the car.. hehehehheeh..

Hope to see you all there....

Anyone doing something fun on Friday....lets us know.

Coleen and Ron
wetfunfl on aff
funtoy4u1 on yahoo

#16 E-ROCK

E-ROCK

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted February 10 2009 - 11:58 PM

E-ROCK is in I have some more goodies for you barbie you are gonna luv it I will be there this weekend

#17 PinesCpl

PinesCpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted February 11 2009 - 11:00 AM

Getting the boat out of the shop on Friday, if all goes well, will be there Saturday.

Looking forward.

Lisa and Luis

#18 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted February 11 2009 - 05:57 PM

We are posting for this weekend, We missed the last regatta due to family issues, but we should be ok for saturday. No baseball, no daughter in town, and valentines weekend sounds like we just might be in for a fun weekend. :mmparty: We miss all of our friends. :z-yourock: Dave & Cindy

#19 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted February 11 2009 - 06:48 PM

WOW! Some of our most favorite fun couples are coming to this party! This is really going to be a GREAT weekend!

And the weather looks like it's REALLY going to be THEE PERFECT weekend for fun too! Just look at this perfect forecast! 80 Degrees and sunny in February!!!

We've got a full boat with two couples, Doctors Orders, and also BoxnRocks, all staying on our boat with us!

:flashboobies:
And I see that my favorite dancing girl Cindy :3D-emonicon022: is coming too, so this is really going to be a fun time! (Cindy, bring your dance CDs!)

We'll be going to Temptation Island and we invite everyone to come join us there. Directions are at:
http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:mmparty: And WetFunFL why don't you come on out and see us Friday night too? Get your weekend party started early baby! :z-yourock:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#20 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted February 11 2009 - 07:48 PM

We have to work the boat show this weekend - but we'll be out for the March raftup. have fun and don't forget to put the sunblock on the "good bits"!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users