Photo

July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#41 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted July 08 2012 - 08:43 AM

Now Karina...that is a silly question... :3D-emonicon121: ....But the answer is hell yeah !! :3D-emonicon080: :3D-emonicon080: :3D-emonicon080:

#42 love4unme

love4unme

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Triathlons/Ironman's, Running half/full marathons, Diving/snorkeling, Boating & all around fun times.
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists. Explorers living life each day to the fullest.
  • I Live In::Parkland Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Larson 274 Cabrio Cruiser. we have AC, sleeps 4.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 08 2012 - 01:45 PM

Well, 3rd time may be the charm for us. We have planned on attending the last two parties but unfortunately hectic travel schedules have prevented us from executing the plan. Calendars have been cleared for a Saturday mid morning arrival. We may have to leave late evening but gosh darn it we will plan to attend this party with the coolest hosts of which we have heard so much about. First time attendees so please let us know best approach and best place to tie up to since we may have to leave late Saturday evening. We look forward to seeing everyone. Here's to eager anticipation!!! :dizzy:

#43 CnL

CnL

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:just having fun and playing.... meeting great nice people water sports boating vacationing
  • Lifestyle Status:softies/swapping/classy playfulness
  • I Live In::fort myers FL
  • My Boat Is A::23' proline center console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 08 2012 - 05:19 PM

The tall handsome guy and I will be attending for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait... Its been way toooo long.......... see you soon

#44 KatandAaron

KatandAaron

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Dirty fun, and lots of it ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:We will try anything once
  • I Live In::Miami Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Dont have one :(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We love to have fun ;)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted July 08 2012 - 06:50 PM

Barbie We will once again attempt to come. We are really excited. We will finally both be in town and have Saturday free so as long as we find a ride, we are there. We can't wait to make it back out to another fun party :)

#45 Spidie3463

Spidie3463

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Boating, nudist, or exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast, or soft swinger
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, or exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast, or soft swinger
  • I Live In::North Miami Beach
  • My Boat Is A::21' Center console, day boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 08 2012 - 07:13 PM

Looking forward to it. See you Saturday .

#46 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 09 2012 - 08:13 AM

I am in and ready to sin!!! I will be there, to drool and stare, at all of the hot, sexy women! Rumor has it that there is going to be a Tike Hut on the rear deck of Miss Riley. The necessary cordless blender will be on the countertop as well! Lemon drops anyone?

Butch

#47 tropicalfun

tropicalfun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:We enjoy everything with boating, (fishing, diving, hanging at Peanut, dinner by boat, etc), dancing, traveling, hiking, watching football, good food, good drinks and hanging with good friends.
  • Lifestyle Status:We enjoy flirting, hanging out and the casualness of most people in the lifestyle. We enjoy clothing optional events. We are soft swap or full swap with the right couple.
  • I Live In::North Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 26" Century Open Fish with 2 150 Yamahas. The boat is yellow with a black T-Top.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.

Posted July 09 2012 - 11:43 AM

Wow! We are finally going to join in on all the fun that we have been hearing about. This will be our first time and we can't wait. We heard about Barbie's Big Party two months ago from Billie and Bob and have been counting down the weeks. I can't believe it is finally here and we are now down to counting the days. We will be staying on Billie and Bob's boat, B2 D2.
Barbie, we look forward to spanking that birthday bottom and trying out those gloves will be on my agenda as well. Who wants to wear the glove? We can't wait to meet everyone and have a fabulous frisky weekend.
Vicky & Rick

#48 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 09 2012 - 11:57 AM

Miss Riley and Crew will be arriving Friday, early evening for Barbie's big Birthday Party! :happybirthday3:
YEAH!!! We will definitely not miss out on that one! :3D-emonicon137:
...and as Butch mentioned in his posting, we'll have a Tiki Bar on board, so stop by for snacks and shots!

Looking forward to seeing everybody again for a fun filled, hot weekend!

Lovers

#49 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat

Posted July 09 2012 - 09:26 PM

It's Your Birthday!!! And we will be joining the biggest party of the year!!! We are arriving on saturday and who knows, we might just get kiddnaped saturday night,and have to stay over? Hint Hint....:) Lets get this party started and maybe a few surprises may pop up. Dave & Cindy (.)(.)

#50 BaldBrunette

BaldBrunette

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Nudist, Clothing-Optional, Nude Recreation, Soft Swinger, Full Swinger, Boater, Motorcycle Travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional 1st, Nudist 2nd, Sometimes Swingers - Full/Soft.
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::29' Sea Ray Amberjack, Sport/Fish/Cruiser. Air Conditioned, Sleeps 4.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.

Posted July 09 2012 - 10:33 PM

Hi All,
The weekend is soon to be here!
We'll plan to arrive on Saturday.
Making preparations now..............Sun & Fun!!

#51 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted July 09 2012 - 11:23 PM

WOW!! Wouldn't miss this for the world!!! I have my Russian and two of her friends flying in from New York. We are going to cum early and cum late :) Once again I'll be giving massage to all the ladies that fell the need :) WE better eat are wheaties for this one!

Enjoy,
Mel

#52 wpb4play

wpb4play

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Lookin for fun trouble!
  • Lifestyle Status:Experienced Full Swap Couple
  • I Live In::Palm Beach Gardens, FL
  • My Boat Is A::46' Sea Ray Sundancer Black
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted July 10 2012 - 10:08 AM

See you on Friday!

#53 StenTin

StenTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:She is Bi He is straight, We are looking for like minded compatable couples to have fun with.
  • Lifestyle Status:She is Bi, him Straight
  • I Live In::Aventura FL
  • My Boat Is A::38 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted July 10 2012 - 11:30 AM

Looks like Tina and I are coming to this one. My (Steve) birthday is also in July! And it seems we may have a boat full of sexy couples with us. not sure if spending the night, but should be there Sat and Sunday.

#54 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted July 10 2012 - 11:36 AM

Hey Lovers1...Did somebody say SNACKS !!!!!!!! :lol:

#55 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 10 2012 - 05:53 PM

This Friday The 13th Weekend!...

Posted Image

Presents... Barbi's Big Bodacious Birthday Boat Bash & Naked Pizza Party!

Posted ImageTemptation Island In Miami Florida!

(Stay All Weekend! Free High Speed WiFi available)

• Free Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts!
  • Free SDC Tote Bags & Tank Top Shirts!
  • Free Trapeze Tank Top Shirts
  • Free Pizza Party!
  • Free Herbal Performance!
  • Free Breakfast Buffet!
  • Free LED Twinkle Glass
  • TJ's Shuttle Ride Service: Call 561-253-4993

Posted ImageEveryone That Arrives Friday Before Dark Gets The World Famous Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt.
Different, styles and sizes so be sure to arrive early to get yours!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Also, On Saturday Afternoon, I will Be Bringing Out My Famous Prize Wheel! Everyone Gets to Spin To Win Sexy Fun Prizes!
Posted Image

Posted ImageAnd SDC will be at the party giving out FREE SDC tote bags to each couple! We will also be giving away free SDC tank tops to the ladies!Posted Image

FREE SDC Membership in Every Bag!

Posted ImageAnd Trapeze will be at the party giving away Trapeze Tank Top T-Shirts to the ladies!
Posted ImageThese are great for giving random hand-jobs on the dance floor at my dance party, or playing with other fun private parts! tee-hee!

Posted ImageAnd For All The Playful Ladies... I'll be awarding you with one of the LED twinkle light acrylic drinking glasses when you've put on the Fukuoku Gloves and give someone an erection on the dance floor! Pour your drink in this glass and you'll light up the party as everyone knows that YOU and YOUR hand-jobs are the BEST!

And we've got lots of other prizes and surprises to give away too!

And you might recognize seeing SWAG advertized on SDC for $11 each! They will be at the party giving them out for free to make your night time more fun!!! Don't miss www.SexWithAGrudge.com

Posted Image
And for extra fun, I'm bringing a pair of my special Fukuoku 9000 vibrating gloves!

So Now You Can See That July's Regatta-Palooza Is Extra Special!

Posted ImageSaturday late afternoon, we are hosting a very special Happy Hour Pizza Party! We've done it before and we're doing it again! Domino's Pizza is delivering 100 pizzas to the Barbie Girl boat! This is going to be the BIGGEST Clothing-Optional Floating Pizza Party Ever In The History Of The World so Don't Miss It!!!
Posted Image

Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

Posted Image

Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat just like you see in the photos below. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites!

Posted Image8. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, swimming and underwater hand-jobs!

If you have to miss one event this year, whatever you do, DON'T MISS THIS ONE!

"Barbi's Big Bodacious Birthday Boat Bash & Pizza Party Regatta!!!

Be sure to go to www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com for complete details and to see over 10,000 photos and videos from all our past parties. See what you've been missing and you'll never miss another party ever again!

Kisses,
Barbie :)
BlondeFlasher@aol.com
Tel: 305-907-0200
(Please ONLY call if you have questions AFTER you've read all the details on the website first)

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#56 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!

Posted July 10 2012 - 07:16 PM

WE ARE TRYING SoOoOoO HARD

to make it this weekend!!!! Keeping our fingers crossed that everything works out and we will be there on Friday to help get the party started!!!

Bad and Blonde

#57 loversol

loversol

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Soft Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::sea ray 320 sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have

Posted July 11 2012 - 06:37 AM

We are arriving from Puerto Rico Saturday moorning so we will be there to enjoy our second Barbie party.

#58 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 11 2012 - 07:17 AM

Sorry Tarzan and Jane...that was supposed to be "Snatch and Shots"

:3D-emonicon167:

#59 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted July 11 2012 - 09:01 AM

Ahhhh, Likewives that works too... :3D-emonicon169: Shall I bring my fluorescent skit and thigh highs for you ??

#60 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 11 2012 - 09:10 AM

@ Jane:
we will bring extra cookies :3D-emonicon193: *lol*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users