Photo

Who Wants An Extra October Party At Temptation Island?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: Help Us Decide If We Should Have An Extra Boat Party In October 2011 (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Please Read My Posting Below First, THEN Answer This Questions, "What Are Your October Boat Party Plans?"

1. I Have No Boat Party Plans... I Suck :-( (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I Usually Go To Columbus Day Regatta at Elliott Key, And I Plan To Go This Year Too, But I Will NOT Go To Barbie's Bella Vita Party At Temptation Island The Weekend Before CDR. (0 votes [0.00%])

3. I Usually Go To Columbus Day Regatta at Elliott Key, Buy If Barbie Has Her Bella Vita Party At Temptation Island The Weekend Before Columbus Day, Then I Will Go There Instead! (6 votes [54.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

4. I Will Go To Both Parties! I Will Be At Elliott Key For Columbus Day Regatta, And At Temptation Island The Weekend Before That For Barbie's Bella Vita Party! (5 votes [45.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

5. I Am Busy All Month With Family And Other Stuff So Will Not Be Going To Any Boat Parties In October. (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 09 2011 - 07:15 PM

:boobs: We have been getting tons of emails from several of our valued Bella Vita members asking us if we would consider having 2 regatta raft-up parties in the month of October.

That's because the Columbus Day Regatta is sooooooo big, and we always go to it, but it is also soooooooooo far that with current fuel prices, many people don't want to travel that far and are asking us to have our Traditional Bella Vita party at Temptation Island.

We plan to go to the Columbus Day Regatta as scheduled, but if enough people want us to also have another party at Temptation Island the the weekend BEFORE Columbus Day Regatta from Friday September 30th - Sunday October 2nd, then we will do that too!

And we cannot host a party the weekend after CDR because we will be in Orlando at the big Splash Swing Convention!

So we ask that everyone please help us decide!

Please vote in the poll above, then post below telling us how you voted and why you voted that way.

As you know, we always do whatever we can to please our boat club members. So let us know what it is and we'll do everything we can to please you! :smilelick: :smiley-blowjob: :blowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 10 2011 - 09:44 AM

:boobs: We have been getting tons of emails from several of our valued Bella Vita members asking us if we would consider having 2 regatta raft-up parties in the month of October.

That's because the Columbus Day Regatta is sooooooo big, and we always go to it, but it is also soooooooooo far that with current fuel prices, many people don't want to travel that far and are asking us to have our Traditional Bella Vita party at Temptation Island.

We plan to go to the Columbus Day Regatta as scheduled, but if enough people want us to also have another party at Temptation Island the following weekend, then we will do that too!

So we ask that everyone please help us decide!

Please vote in the poll above, then post below telling us how you voted and why you voted that way.

As you know, we always do whatever we can to please our boat club members. So let us know what it is and we'll do everything we can to please you! :smilelick: :smiley-blowjob: :blowjob2:

Here's our thoughts (Rob & Jenn) The Columbus Day regatta use to be a place where you could see and do a lot of crazy stuff. Now, you're limited to 5 boats rafted up, you've got gawkers that are rude and lets not forget the morons with their oversized squirt guns (usually 10 guys in a boat w no women). You get the idiots that bring children out there b/c their wife makes them spend time with them and they're not willing to seperate adult fun from family fun. Drunks, Drunks, and more drunks. What would happen if you got/gave a BJ? With every law enforcement office out there you'd be arrested for Lewd and Lucivious and they wouldn't have a big enough jail to hold the BV group on that charge. Can you imagine if the Columbus Day Regatta people knew about us?? What can you do/see at the CD Reg. that we couldn't do better?... Nothing unless you're into looking a sailboats and listening to rap music.
This question isn't even close to us- Wholeheartedly Bella Vita- even the weekend after columbus day but we have the best thing going, not to mention that starting Nov. the numbers of participants drops off due to weather/holiday issues.

Rob and Jenn

#3 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 10 2011 - 11:20 AM

We agree with Rob and Jenn, the Columbus Day Regatta has turned into a party for wannabe's. The privacy is limited and the 5 boat raft up limit really only allows 5 big boats from this group to be together. Then there are the 100's of cops and marine patrols everywhere just waiting for any public sex so they can bust the party. You got tons of weekend warriors who do not know how to anchor so with a quick change of wind boats are banging into each other. The BVBC parties are private, in calm water, safe, and we are not bothered by gawkers, cops, and others who otherwise either do not understand our lifestyle or seem to want to interupt it. We would gladly attend a Bella Vita party the weekend of October 14th and skip the chaos of the Columbus Day Regatta all together. Cast your vote YES to have another party the weekend of October 14th!

Attached Files

#4 Ready to Rumble

Ready to Rumble

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Whatever
  • I Live In::Philadelphia, pa
  • My Boat Is A::35 fountain go fast
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 13 2011 - 03:03 PM

Ready to Rumble will be in area Oct 28, 29 and would love to attend ( and stay longer at) another temptation Island event. Hopefully Barbie can get enough interest in this weekend to make something happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users