Photo

March 5th 2010 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2009 - 10:18 AM

March 5th-7th 2010 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 JDubsO24

JDubsO24

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted January 06 2010 - 03:36 PM

Hi there, I've been tryin and tryin to attend one of these luscious parties, but reality interference keeps preventing me. But March 5th actually works for me! So I guess this would be my first time partyin w/ yall, but I'm for sure a big fan and have been following the fun!

I would most likely be a single sailor (if thats ok), but can make up for that in a number of ways.

I own an 18 foot boat, on the chesapeake bay. It is nothing too special, but if it is needed, I can tow it down there. (only if necessary)

Besides bringing food and alcohol, (and drums), what else is a good idea?

-James

#3 steve.alicja

steve.alicja

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, Full Swinger
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 10 2010 - 02:26 PM

Count us in for this party. We love boating, partying, and being naked!!! We are ready to have a great time and make some new friends!!!

Cheers,

Steve n Alicja

#4 Guest_niceguyinsofl_*

Guest_niceguyinsofl_*
  • Guests

Posted February 10 2010 - 06:59 PM

Looking forward to another Boating Regatta with Barbie and the gang from BellaVita. I went to the December Winter Boat Parade and even though the weather was less than ideal we all had a blast.

I would like to go early on Saturday and over on Saturday night but need a sponsor willing to let me stay on their boat (willing to help with costs or food/drinks). I am a considerate, intellegent, gentleman that is easy to talk to and get along with (just ask Barbie & Fred). Also have an SDC account under niceguy954 to check validations.

I am in good shape, clean, Tall and considered handsome by those I date just looking for long term friendships and fun along the way. I think I make a much better impression in person just need the chance :bouncingboobies3:

Gino
(954) 205-0874 call or text (or leave email on this site)

P.S. I apologize to the hosts (Barbie & Fred) that I had to cancel out on February's Regatta due to work obligations (late)....still the hottest party in town!!! :bouncingh2oboobies:

#5 kamicraft29

kamicraft29

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fishing and playing hard
  • Lifestyle Status:were a soft swinger
  • I Live In::pompano isles
  • My Boat Is A::27 foot tiara with a cuddy cabin twin gas in board motors
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 14 2010 - 08:24 PM

Hi barbie I hope this goes through because last time it didn't. My wife and I plan on joining the party on march 5th with my boat.

#6 SexyLove1

SexyLove1

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:bisexual female-strait male iso sexy female and fun couples
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted February 14 2010 - 10:20 PM

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!! We will be coming with another single girl who loves threesomes, big macs and french fries.

Attached File  lady.jpg   3.4KB   6 downloads

#7 SheBare

SheBare

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:SCUBA, skinny dipping, nature, astronomy, sailing,
  • Lifestyle Status:skinny dipper, sailboat sailor, sensual nudist
  • I Live In::boca raton
  • My Boat Is A::I now have a boat. SHE is a beautiful old Snipe. I now share an even older Hatteras
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:now I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 15 2010 - 12:44 PM

:bouncingh2oboobies: Me too, me too

Come on Barbie let's go party. It's only going to get hotter :bouncingboobies3: in more ways than just the temperature. The February Pink party was great, and I am looking forward to more great times.

#8 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted February 16 2010 - 08:20 PM

We'll be there :bouncingh2oboobies:

#9 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 17 2010 - 03:59 PM

It has been way to long since we've been able to join you for some fun in the sun!!! Although sometimes I wish for rain so we can play naked twister :bouncingboobies1:
We are going to try like crazy to come to the March regatta. Great people, fantastic food, beautiful location and the chance to make some wonderfull new friends!! :bouncingh2oboobies:
If you havent been to a Bella Vita Regatta all you need to do is check out the photos posted each month to see how much fun you "could" be having.
:bouncingboobies3:
Ciao for now Zinfull

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 17 2010 - 07:32 PM

WoooooHoooooo! Lots of sexy, fun new people are coming to this next party! I can't wait!!!
:3D-emonicon029:
I want to welcome all the new comers, BareBoat, Kamicraft, Steve.Alicja and JDubs.

And yes BareBoat,
we'll be going to Temptation Island, our most favorite party place!!! I'm really looking forward to this party! It seems like ages since we've been to Temptation Island with all the winter month parties where we've been at Jimbo's or Oleeta or the Christmas boat parade... Now we can finally get back to Temptation Island... the place we love the best!

To all the new comers, don't forget that if you don't have a boat, you need to make sure that someone has confirmed to you that they will host you on their boat.

Zinfull, I can't wait to see you rnew boat! :bouncingboobies3: :bouncingboobies1:
I VERY CLEARLY remember your first regatta you attended with your last "new boat" and how we broke it in! :bouncingboobies2: Let's plan on doing that again with your newest new boat! Woohoooo! :3D-emonicon031: :bouncingh2oboobies: :z-LolLolLolLol:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 19 2010 - 03:43 PM

HI BARBIE AND FRED.. :bouncingboobies3: WE ARE BACK..HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE THE COLUMBUS DAY REGATTA.. :bouncingh2oboobies: GLAD TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE MARCH REGATTA.LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING NEW FRIENDS AND SEEING MY FAV DOG BRANDY..WE ALSO NEED TO HAVE THE NEW BOAT CHRISTENED BY FEW NAKED BODIES.. :z-LolLolLolLol: :bouncingboobies1: WE WILL BE BRINGING SOME APPETIZERS AND ICE CREAMS WITH TOPPINGS FOR DESSERT..IF WE FALL ASLEEP FROM TOO MUCH FROLIC BEFORE DINNER JUST COME HELP YOURSELF TO THE DESSERT.. :bouncingboobies2:
WILL BE ARRIVING FRIDAY NITE

#12 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 20 2010 - 11:21 AM

Alright, it's time to start gearing up for the March regatta. Attending last months party reminded us just how much we missed these wonderful weekend get aways!!!!! Not to mention partying with all our Bellavita Friends.
We'll be arriving Saturday morning and can't wait to get tied up and start the party!!!!!

See you in a coouple of weeks

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#13 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted February 20 2010 - 05:33 PM

If today is any indication, it seems the warm weather is back. The March regatta should be fantastic. :bouncingboobies3: We'll be there on Saturday morning and ready for the party :bouncingh2oboobies: ...
Can't wait to see old friends and new.
Stu and Glenda

#14 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.

Posted February 25 2010 - 04:19 PM

Wow, (i.e) Woman on Woman)

The time has come to join together again with all our great friends and make new ones. Hard to believe this will be our one year annv. to this group and Thank-You soo much Zinfull for the comfortimg words that made us decide to go. If you are in doubt don't delay you are missing out on the party and friends of a life time.

We will be arriving on Fri. night please save us a spot onthe starbort side. I will be dying to get in the sun after my week in WI. I'm planning to bring some snow bunnies with me.

Once again we'll be hosting Bad and Blonde :bouncingboobies3:

The Forever Sunday will be full and ready to party hope to see everyone there.... :bouncingh2oboobies:

#15 Mi-17

Mi-17

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple age 34 and 25
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger

Posted February 25 2010 - 09:23 PM

We will be arriving on Saturday around 2PM. TNX. :bouncingh2oboobies:

#16 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted February 26 2010 - 07:24 PM

Well, :bouncingh2oboobies: :beachsunburn:

here we go,
already :z-LolLolLolLol: another fantastic :bouncingboobies1: regatta waiting for us. :3D-emonicon031:

Can not wait to see our friends and hope to meet some new ones, we are so happy to go back to ''our'' temptation island, it is truly our favorite location !!

We will be arriving Friday at the end of the afternoon
or saturday morning :bouncingboobies2: depending on the weather, (generator issues).
yes we still need power... but this is the last time :flowersforyou:

Luxor VIII ready to be the center of the action again !!!!!!!!!!! Are you ready ??

Colleen :bouncingboobies3: & Captain Pat :3D-emonicon029:

#17 sexnink

sexnink

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Lifestyle Status:We are soft swinger who love to play
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Im very fun to have around and could b the life of the party!

Posted February 27 2010 - 09:40 AM

Hello to all my sexy friends,

Were a fun couple full of life enjoying this lifestyle, looking to make new friends. This weekend sounds like the perfect weekend to do just that. I look foward to meeting you all and having the best time EVER!

Kisses in all the rite places............
Rose & Luis
Sex-n-Ink :bouncingh2oboobies:

#18 Bad

Bad

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Partying and Sex, Lots of Sex!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap, Open Relationship.
  • I Live In::Pompano
  • My Boat Is A::46' Riviera
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we somehow now have two!

Posted February 27 2010 - 07:23 PM

Hi all you fun Bella Vita people! We can't wait to see all you naked fun people again. We are looking forward to another smoking hot party. :bouncingboobies2: If it rains, we are sure there will be fun inside activities. :bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingboobies3: :bouncingboobies1:

If you have not been to a Bella Vita party hosted by Barbie and Bella Vita Boy, you are missing out on a great party. Get a boat, get a ride or swim, but join us for a great time.

Blonde and Bad will be partying once again on the Forever Sunday with Capt. Dan and his beautiful First Mate. Watch out, the Forever Sunday has been party central. :3D-emonicon031:

Come on out and enjoy the party! We'll see you there!

Bad :z-LolLolLolLol: and Blonde :3D-emonicon029:

#19 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted February 28 2010 - 01:29 AM

wow it's been a while we haven't been in one of the greatest Barbie's Naked Regata, we would love to go this coming March, we are planning to attend if we can find a ride to go to, we have a female friend that will ride with us, her name Linda.
Hope to see you all and have a great time
chau
:bouncingh2oboobies: :bouncingboobies3: :bouncingboobies1:
Mariana and Richard

#20 HotNSpicy1s

HotNSpicy1s

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner

Posted March 01 2010 - 12:26 AM

:bouncingboobies2: Oh my! Just thinking about this party weekend gets us all hot and &*#!! :bouncingboobies1: Would love to join you guys this Saturday for day time fun...currently looking to secure a ride to the festivities...if I (female half of the equation) can "swing" that (pun intended), I will cum bi! Also working on having a friend join me that day or may cum solo (again). :animated-doggiestyle: :bouncingboobies2:

Mari

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users