Photo

April 9th 2010 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#21 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted April 08 2010 - 09:35 AM

Wow it's Regatta time already!! This is a great party and a fantistic way to meet new friends. We are so excited about this months party. Looks like its gonna be a great weekend and we can't wait to see our friends. We should be there Saturday afternoon.

#22 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 08 2010 - 11:29 AM

Hi folks,

It has been a while since our last visit to the BV w/e, but after a 10 day vacation with kids constantly around we are ready for a weekend of wanton debauchery!

We hadn't had sex in 10 days and decided to hold off until this Saturday. So we've been like teenagers the last couple days, kissing, fondling, licking, nibbling her neck, sucking her nipples -- driving each other into a state of raw lust, my cock rock hard and her pussy wet with desire -- but not all the way! The sexual tension gets so hot it would melt butter.

She says I look at her like a wolf, and after no sex for a couple weeks she's right -- at times I look at her not as a person but just see one delicious fuck toy I just want to ravish! Only problem is that I'm not sleeping particularly well, b/c I wake up a couple times a night with an aching hard on, which I slide in behind her between the cheeks of her ass and then we're at it again, teasing each other until we go crazy with desire ...

So if you see someone Saturday walking around looking like he's had too little sleep and a wolf-ful demeanor, that's probably me.

Needless to say, we *can't wait* till Saturday to pour out this pent up lust and passion!

#23 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted April 08 2010 - 03:41 PM

we've been like teenagers the last couple days, kissing, fondling, licking, nibbling her neck, sucking her nipples -- driving each other into a state of raw lust, my cock rock hard and her pussy wet with desire -- but not all the way! The sexual tension gets so hot it would melt butter.

She says I look at her like a wolf, and after no sex for a couple weeks she's right -- at times I look at her not as a person but just see one delicious fuck toy I just want to ravish! Only problem is that I'm not sleeping particularly well, b/c I wake up a couple times a night with an aching hard on, which I slide in behind her between the cheeks of her ass and then we're at it again, teasing each other until we go crazy with desire ...

HOLY COW!!!

After reading Iriemon's posting I think I need to go take a cold shower!!!

Haha! I can already tell that this is going to be a wild party for sure!!!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#24 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 08 2010 - 04:19 PM

I've needed cold showers for a few days now! How many hours is it until Saturday??? :bouncingboobies3:

#25 clubeaster

clubeaster

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted April 08 2010 - 05:23 PM

It's our first boat regatta in almost a year and we are super excited! We will be spending the weekend with Barbie and Fredrick on Bella Vita Girl. I am sure it will be a rockin-cockin weekend. We are arriving Friday night and will bring ribs for Saturday's BBQ. Can't wait to see all of our old friends and meet some now ones. Only one more day!

#26 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 09 2010 - 10:22 AM

Well it's finally here!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
My Big, Bodacious, Boat Bash! With Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party!!!

1. 3-Day SWING-BREATK PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon Dueling Sybians Party followed by a BBQ cookout!

4. Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a swinging event, expect to see spontaneous orgies and play parties that pop up on different boats and occur though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast omelettes cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat just like you see in the photos below. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites!

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude & more BBQ!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :loveeyes:

We are leaving now to go set up at Temptation Island
where we expect to be all weekend long from Friday afternoon until Sunday very late afternoon!
It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2: Don't forget we have FREE WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat).
Posted Image

:beachball: :z-welcome: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be PERFECT all weekend! With Friday afternoon rains, but clearing by late afternoon, then perfect and sunny all day Saturday through Sunday afternoon, when some rain is predicted for later on Sunday. Winds are to be from the SE at 8-15 mph with temperatures in the upper 80's!!! Finally!!!

And even if the weather man has it all wrong and it does rain, then we'll have to get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight" because we have TWO Sybians coming to this party for a WILD Sybian Party!!!
:3D-emonicon029: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Directions are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:loveeyes: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm because we still have room to host a few first-time people on our boat. Please post here first.

You can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, (with a $25 minimum so get 5 people to ride at once), he will give you a ride out to the regatta. Such A Deal!!! Chuck will be leaving from Haulover Marina at 10:00 AM on Saturday so be sure to call him to reserve your ride with him.
:loveeyes:

:loveeyes: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingboobies3: :z-yourock: :bouncingboobies2: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :loveeyes: Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!!
It's easy now to catch a limo shuttle ride to the party! :loveeyes:

See you at Temptation Island! :loveeyes:
This Is Where We Are: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#27 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 09 2010 - 10:37 AM

Are we to late to RSVP?
Our work schedule has been crazy but we'd like to CUM by for at least the day.

After receiving so many sweet messages (Thx Barbie Girl, Headhunter and Junglevines) were finding it hard to stay away.

The opportunity to see Iriemon combust cant be missed as well.

This is B's birthday so Ill make some kinda dessert.
We truelly enjoy spending time with our Bella Vita Lovelies and the fantastic raftup just cant be missed.
See you Sat If its OK?
Zinfull

:bouncingboobies3:

#28 rob6868

rob6868

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted April 09 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hi there,
I am a newbie and would love to attend your Regatta. Not sure if I will come by extra large jet ski (hard to sleep over on the jet ski) or a small boat (I could sleep on). I am sure that you have drinks covered but I will bring plenty to help out anyhow.
Thanks for staying in touch all this time. I look forward to meeting you and your wonderful group.
Rob
Rob6868@hotmail.com

#29 Boat Biz

Boat Biz

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Like to have fun, clothing optional,
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 09 2010 - 10:27 PM

Hey-Hey,
Hope you are all having a blast!! :bouncingboobies3: Thought I could get there for the dance party but it's not going to be. :z-yourock: I do have some time tomorrow and would love to cum by for a few hours to meet and greet and soak up some sunshine. I am a single sailor this weekend so understand if its not an option. :3D-emonicon029: Barbie said she puts on a great breakfast but that means some must be early risers?? :z-welcome: It's a long shot but anyone out there offering a ride(A) and a place to hang my suit(:beachball: that would be nice!! :funmeter2: I'm a boater and own a few boats so know what it takes..Will make the appropriate donations to catch a few rays!! :bouncingboobies2: drop me an email or call on the cell 508-361-4870. Thanks Scott

#30 grass connection

grass connection

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::couple plus
  • Interests:Very outgoing,fun couple. We enjoy fishing, diving, dancing and the outdoors
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional
  • I Live In::Boca Raton FL
  • My Boat Is A::Mako 33 attack sleep four all the toys
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat :-))

Posted April 10 2010 - 06:39 AM

Hi everyone, after trying to make it to the Regatta FINALY HERE WE COME.
We are going to be joining on our 33 MAKO ATTACK it will be my husband and a Sailor.
We are very ECXITED AND ARE REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO ENJOY THE WKND. :bouncingboobies3: NIN, Ms. V and sailor Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users