Photo

August 13th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 22 2009 - 10:08 AM

August 13th-15th 2010 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=9

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=13

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 24 2010 - 07:36 PM

The last two months have been fantastic. :bouncingh2oboobies: :happybirthday3: We wouldn't miss the August regatta for anything. Can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones. :smilelick:

Glenda and Stu

#3 benmar2

benmar2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 27 2010 - 11:34 AM

We will be attending for the whole weekend, so get ready for us. We will be ready for you......! These party's are the best, my husband and I attended July's and met the nicest couples. Everyone there was classy and non-pushy. We would highly recommend if you haven't been to one, you definitely need to come check it out, awesome! Can't wait to see all.. Kathy & Todd

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 07 2010 - 07:45 AM

I'm so sorry that the forum has been down and even the entire website was down for almost an entire day.... sigh....

Ugh... My entire forum database crashed, and it's been a total nightmare trying to get it rebuilt again.

BellaVitaBoy has been working tirelessly on getting the boat club's forum back up and running and back online. At least the forum is finally back online... now we're trying to get the photos and avatars reconnected back to where they belong. I hope he can get that to work, otherwise, everyone will have to upload their avatars again. (so sorry)

So thank you everyone for all your patience with this. But at least we're back online now, and able to make postings for my upcoming party next weekend.

Since the forum has been down for so long and people were unable to post... we hardly have anyone registered to attend the party. So please make your postings now and help spread the word now so we can build the party up for a fun time next weekend!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#5 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 07 2010 - 11:03 AM

YEAH the Forum is back up. Sorry your having a problem with it. :pcshake: I'm sure Bellavita Boy is busting his ass :worship:

:smilelick:
Nauti Cat has a crew of 8 coming to the Regatta in August. We will be there for Happy Hour friday afternoon and stay till sunday morning.

:bouncingh2oboobies:
I'm looking forward to finally making a Bellavita party this year and I've got a great crew coming out on the boat for the weekend that will all be a great addition to Bellavita. Hopefully a few of the couples will be posting here soon. They are all first timers at the Regatta, but are regulars at Paradise Lakes.

:bouncingboobies1:
I'm sure it'll be another fantastic party. :funmeter2:

#6 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 09 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hi guys...

Sorry to hear about the server. Damn computers.
I'm trying desperately to rearrange my schedule. Plan is to come out on Friday and leave Sat. Can't stay boo hoo.

Miss you all and can't wait to get the Sea Doo loaded with goodies and stuff.

Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm sure it will be boobalicious.

Doc

#7 Pitchfork

Pitchfork

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional, soft for now but love to hang out amongst nudist!
  • I Live In::Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23 Hydrasports Baybolt Center Console! perfect for 6 people running around the Keys and Bahamas!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 09 2010 - 08:03 PM

Hello beautiful boaters!!!

My crew and I are still in mourning since we were not able to make it to the bday bash last month.... it was very tempting to cross back from the bahamas for the night just to party but the seas were not favorable for a midnight pass back.

We are very excited and cannot wait for another great weekend with the club! We will be departing either Friday night or Saturday morning from the keys (weather permitting).! it will be a crew of 4 so far with three second timers and a virgin, so be nice and show him a good time!

By far the BEST raft up party anyone can ever be a part of. Met soooo many cool people and made lots of friends! Any suggestions on what to bring for drinks/food?

#8 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 10 2010 - 07:38 PM

We are so sad that we wont be able to make the Aug Regatta. Honey is out of town again this month. Things are looking up for September though.
:tweeted: Im looking for a lil sympathy here. Having to miss another one of Barbi Girls Regattas. :k-crying:

Have a great time!!!!!!! Hopefully well see you next month
Zinfull

#9 just duckie

just duckie

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male and liking it
  • Interests:sailing, naturism, nice people, rum punch
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing optional fan and shy
  • I Live In::Miami on the Miami River
  • My Boat Is A::It's a Catalina 30 , nothing spectacular but easy to sail and it gets me to BV parties. It sleeps 5 but only 2 have some privacy in the front cabin. But hey, who needs privacy, eh?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:well, i have a boat

Posted August 11 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hi Y'all,

JUST DUCKIE is already warming up and ready to go...let's hope we get an invitation. Plenty of room for guests who can either join me right from the start ( Miami River location near 836 at around 10.30am ) or I can pick you up around 1 pm at Haulover Marina. If you are not certain about me ( and why would you) please read the June party comments. All aboard DUCKIE had a great time.

Looking forward to a nice weekend nekkid

Ty

NB : DUCKIE has no dive platform :-( so we'll anchor a few feet away and use the dinghy to move back and forth subject BV boy permitting...

Attached Files

#10 clubeaster

clubeaster

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner

Posted August 11 2010 - 03:04 PM

Hi all of you sexy naked boaters! So sorry the site has been down but it's up now which is all that counts. Clubeaster will be attending this weekend's regatta and will be the lucky guests of Barbie and Bella Vita Boy. We are SOOO excited to see our old friends and hopefully make some new ones. Can't wait. C U soon!!

#11 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 11 2010 - 04:31 PM

We are soooo bad, that we want to be good this weekend, hopefully we will be there on saturday for the day( we have been known to stow away on a boat saturday nights.) wild fun and sexy sailors that won't let us leave. :woohoo: We were in costa rica for barbies b-day :happybirthdayflasher: so cindy :bouncingboobies2: will give her a belated spanking and kiss it to make her feel better. :clap: :girlpower: . Sea ya there Dave & Cindy

#12 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat

Posted August 11 2010 - 05:13 PM

I'm bringing back Patty and her husband (virgin). If anyone needs a ride from Haulover we'll be happy to help them out on Saturday. Now here's the question, do I do the beef jerky or the conch salad?
If we run out of ice we have an ice machine a couple of hundred yds from the party. (Don't want those drinks to get hot out in the sun! Looking forward to seeing everybody again. :2tits:

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted August 11 2010 - 07:10 PM

:bouncingh2oboobies: WOW! I Can't Believe It!

:animated-blowjob: Even with all the website troubles we've had this month... the forum software crashing... trying to recover all the postings and everyone's avatars and everything... then the problems with switching our computer servers to a new host company.... It was just one major thing after another...

And yet through it all... As soon as the website was back online and the forum functioning properly, EVERYONE is here, posting and registering to attend this weekend's party! Whew.... all is good with the world once again! LOL

Thank you everyone for all your patience as BellaVitaBoy worked to get everything functioning again. (We're still working on getting our tropical forum design back, but that could be a while as the designer hasn't made it for this latest forum software version yet).
:poledance:
Now that all that is fixed and working... let's get down to the business of having a party this weekend!!!

:animated-missionary: One of my favorite playmates will be staying on my boat for the weekend! ClubEaster will be our guests, we can't wait!

:thongandheels:Since the party is soooo soon, with very little time to spread the word about it since the website was down for 2 weeks, please help spread the word to all your favorite playmates so that we can all enjoy the sexiest and best party this weekend EVER!
:beachball:
I will send out a party invitation tonight or tomorrow morning, and I ask you to forward it to all your friends to invite them to come join us for this month's party. Remember that summer is ending, and we want to enjoy these warm weather water parties while we can before the water gets too cold to swim... So spread the word! :2doggy: We're having a party this weekend!
:bouncingboobies1:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#14 LakeNormanCouple

LakeNormanCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::Married Couple
  • Interests:We have been in the lifestyle for many years. We travel often and look forward to meeting new friends wherever we go.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist and LifeStyle Couple
  • I Live In::Lake Norman, North Carolina
  • My Boat Is A::I don't own a boat in Miami but we will be aboard our friends boat, "Nauti Cat". I have a 32' Cabin Cruiser Boat on Lake Norman near Charlotte, NC. Welcome aboard "Early Gone" when you are in the area!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 11 2010 - 07:41 PM

Hey guys!

We have heard so much about your parties up here in North Carolina that we have told all our "Carolina Friend Club" friends "we have to go down and check things out"! Our Friend on "Nauti Cat" from Miami has put together an 8 person crew from Paradise Lakes - one of our favorite destinations when traveling to Florida - and we plan to be there for Happy Hour on Friday - we don't want to miss a minute!

I can tell you I have had some great times on "Nauti Cat" (it has earned its name!) and I think this trip may be one of the best!

See you Friday!

Lake Norman Couple

#15 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters

Posted August 11 2010 - 07:43 PM

hey guys,

I have a great party crew coming down for the weekend, unfortunately they all seem to have a problem posting ( probably cause of server and getting set up again and there all 1st timers at bellavita(well most of them)

so I need to post for them.

Mike and Ana from tampa are confirming :z-yourock:
Tom and Joy from lake norman will be flying down :animated-doggiestyle:
dallas and tina from orlando :PirateSmiley: :smilelick:
A very special gal from ft. myers ( Sherrie)- she is so cool , you all will love her. :funmeter2:
:piratebeers: :z-dreams:
Tom and Patty from Ft. Lauderdale will be down for the day.
and Rhyno if he can get a date or get approval as a single sailor. :z-dreams:

Anyhow if they can't get verified to post they will be there in flying colors (or nothing at all, which i
assume is ok) and we will all have a hell of a pary.

Haven't got an email for this weekend, is there a special theme or is just everyone have a great time?
I was going to tell them the theme and what costumes to bring , but it looks like naked will have to do.

Bellavita boy :worship: ---great job getting the web site up again
Let's hope others come out even if they couldn't post.

We'll get there 6pm friday, but unfortunetly will have to depart after breakfast sunday am

this will be my first regatta with Nauti Cat so I'm really looking forward to it.

E.T.

#16 aluaps1

aluaps1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status::female
  • Interests:Lifestyle
  • Lifestyle Status:very open minded open to all
  • I Live In::lutz florida
  • My Boat Is A::do not have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted August 11 2010 - 08:27 PM

hi we are coming will be there to meet and greet on friday have been invited before and did not go. we heard from everyone who attended it was a great time we are not going to miss out anymore see you this whole weekend bye anna/mike aluaps1.cannot put on pic because installed a new pc and do not have pics on it yet,but you won t be disappointed.

#17 Lokita

Lokita

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:lots of fun sex !!!!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:Love to watch and participate
  • I Live In::Miami Shores, FL
  • My Boat Is A::21' Mako
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a 21' Mako open fisherman
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted August 11 2010 - 09:07 PM

Patty, Harry, an Rob will be there Saturday

#18 Pattyjumps

Pattyjumps

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted August 12 2010 - 08:39 AM

We are totally excited about coming out this weekend. Unfortunately, I sold my boat, but we will be joining the fun loving friends on the Nauti Cat. The weather will be perfect, the party will be perfect, the people will definitely be perfect for a totally perfect weekend. See all of you there.

Tom & Patty

#19 live4fun

live4fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Having as much fun as we can and meet a ton of hot sexy people!
  • Lifestyle Status:are are naked exhibitionist
  • I Live In::Dallas
  • My Boat Is A::dont have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Will donate

Posted August 12 2010 - 09:48 AM

:bouncingboobies1: We are visiting from Dallas and really want to attend this but we are looking for a fun couple to meet Sat. for a ride. (the boat wouldnt fit on the plane...we tried). We hope to see you all there, it looks like a great time! PS. we are also on SDC as live4fun3

#20 Rhyno

Rhyno

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted August 12 2010 - 09:50 AM

OK, for the 1st time in well over a year, I'm going to make it to the party. My friends Tom and Patty will be coming with me(they've been there before with me) and I will probably be bringing a date (yet to be named). My other good friends from Nauti Cat will be there with the Lake Norman couple and a crew from Paradise Lakes.

If you have never been to one of thesse parties you have missed lots of...... and if you have been you know about ......, Can't wait for the .......it's been too long.

rhyno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users