Photo

September 10th '10 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#41 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted September 12 2010 - 09:25 AM

The boat is running great, Sandy is looking great, even if her bikini keeps falling off. The weather is perfect.

And I'm stuck in the office preparing a new catalog for a trade show - last minute, of course....

I thought I could get it all done Saturday and be on the water today, but that didn't work as the super-uber-special $450,000,000 printer is sooooooo sloooooooow. Seriously slow. Glacially slow.

Since I am a party pooper, Again. Yes, I am a workaholic, I will send Barbie a Party Animal Premium Present - a big selection of the world's best boat care products. She can decide who was the wildest and they'll get the package. She tells me where to send it and it will go out directly to the winner (or to Barbie) via UPS next week.

#42 Nayo

Nayo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:clothing-optional,New is this great world and wish to make new friends !
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optiona
  • I Live In::Hollywood
  • My Boat Is A::Baja Outlaw 29 496HOs
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we do have a boat with extra space for new friends
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted September 12 2010 - 04:37 PM

We got there by early Sunday Morning ,no place to dock and we got back in the afternoon but was too late sorry we did missed it!:P

#43 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 12 2010 - 05:39 PM

We got there by early Sunday Morning ,no place to dock and we got back in the afternoon but was too late sorry we did missed it!:P

Hello Nayo, are you sure you were at the right place? This morning you should have seen a dozen big boats rafted together that spent the night partying at Temptation Island. You're right there is no place to "dock" because there is no "dock" but we set everything up so that you can just raft up with the rest of us.

We stayed until about 4:00 today so if you arrived after that, then you did miss us all.

So very sorry to have missed you, but I hope you'll come back another time to another party. Plan ahead so you can come join the fun on Friday night and stay the weekend!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users