gingerwantsu's Content

There have been 4 items by gingerwantsu (Search limited from 12-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1638 April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by gingerwantsu on April 12 2007 - 06:23 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Aaron was asking me at work the other day if I thought you would taste his mudslide!!
There you go Aaron....she is game!

Tell Aaron that Ginger definitely wants a taste :z-yourock:

#1516 April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by gingerwantsu on March 23 2007 - 06:18 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello Everyone!

We had such a great time on Rick and Millie's boat that we wouldn't miss the April regatta for anything.

I was told that Aaron's mudslides are the best so I'll have to get a taste this time.
Looking forward to seeing everyone and wearing my new Bella Vita bathing suit!

Ginger and Steve

Attached Images

• DSCN0536__3_.JPG

#1434 March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeke...

Posted by gingerwantsu on March 03 2007 - 09:43 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We will be in around 4pm Sat, if anyone needs a ride let us know.

Hello there. Mark offered to come get us by jet ski around 4:00 but he will have to make 2 trips. Are you still planning on getting to the haulover marina around 4:00? If so can we catch a ride? My cell # is 561-239-2116. I'll be calling Mark around noon to let him know what's happening since he was kind enough to offer.
Thanks,
Ginger and Steve

#1426 March 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeke...

Posted by gingerwantsu on March 01 2007 - 08:36 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello everyone,

Can't wait for the Regatta! We are newbies to the regatta but not to the lifestyle. We have been wanting to try this for a long time and get crazy with everyone. We will probably know at least a few of you from Trapeze and we also occasionally go to Miami Velvet. Our SDC site Is GingerWantsU. My wife has a killer body and is an uninhibited lover of both men and women. I hope this is enough info to get us on the shuttle:-). We will be on the SFBLONDEDIVER boat Sat. and Sun. with our friends Rick and Millie. We are looking to get on the shuttle at 6:30 p.m., Sat. night. Hope to see everyone there!

Ginger and Steve

Attached Images

• DSCN0536__3_.JPG