Unikos1's Content

There have been 3 items by Unikos1 (Search limited from 21-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#7100 February 10th-12th 2012 Valentine's Full Moon Swinger's Regatta And S...

Posted by Unikos1 on February 03 2012 - 02:52 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

OK, The Tormenta Ramera is in for this party with our 64 foot Viking, with floating party dock, dance pole, laser machine and fog machine. We will arrive Friday afternoon the 10th and stay until Sunday, or maybe Monday morning if the party continues...... Sexy ladies that want to come play with me and my friends as well as sexy Barbie and her friends stop procrastinating and sign up for this event.....Posted Image

Looking forward to seeing all the "pink"! I have a pink scarf in this pic that might just work for this event:Posted Image Posted Image

Hello there, we'll love to attend, we're totally new and we don't know how to get a ride, is this in unapropiatte we're sorry, Regards

#7099 February 10th-12th 2012 Valentine's Full Moon Swinger's Regatta And S...

Posted by Unikos1 on February 03 2012 - 02:49 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello All,
And we'll like to thanks Barbie to give us the opportunity to by part of this community.
We'll love to attend to the Regatta next week end.
(We need a ride) cuz unfortunately we don't have any boat.
As our first time we don't know how it works.
Can some one give us a Tip or Info.
Regards,
Rossy and Manny

#7097 February 10th-12th 2012 Valentine's Full Moon Swinger's Regatta And S...

Posted by Unikos1 on February 02 2012 - 09:13 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hello to every one,
We're now to the community and we don't know how can assit to this event.
We don't have any boat :(.
We'll love to know how this works.
Have a great day
Xoxo

Attached Images

• IMG_0439_2.JPG