sexeecpl's Content

There have been 5 items by sexeecpl (Search limited from 30-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#6263 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by sexeecpl on July 09 2011 - 11:02 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

HI Barbie , wouldn't wanna miss your birthday, would we now? Checked with DUCKIE, we are both ready to join you. Saturday to Sunday afternoon. For those looking for accomodation I can host up to 2 couples, and no: I don't expect any sexual favors in return. If you need references please talk to Barbie

Leaving Miami Downtown area somewhere around 10 am Saturday , if you can't join me then simply arrange for transporation from Haulover Marina to the raft up and I can welcome you there. FYI , DUCKIE is a 30ft sailboat , don't expect any A/C please..

See ya all , Ty

Hi there, can you please tell me if you still have room for both of us? I have just sent u an email with our request, you can reply via email or you can call me or text me 786-290-9155.We live in Sunny Isles and we are trying to make arrangements to make it to Barbie's Party.
Thanks, let me know.

#6255 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by sexeecpl on July 09 2011 - 12:48 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Heyyyy. Former newbies (To this particular party) We came out late on Sunday last month and couldn't believe how long we waited to check it out. We met so many amazing people in such a short amount of time and definitely got NAKED, wet and a little wild. We are SOOOO looking forward to coming out this month for Barbie's Bday Bash. As of now we dont have a boat and are not gonna stress it. We may take the shuttle out there, a tent on our back and not much but smiles to wear. I am sure we will meet plenty of amazing people and probably wont sleep much anyway. We may have a single female or two coming for one of the days but we ALL know how fickle the lovely unicorns can be so we're not promising anything. But WE will be there for sure and ready to mingle. I doubt you will see us in clothes. Cant wait to meet all of you and maybe see a few we met last time. Get ready. Game on.

Colby n Lexi

Hey you guys!!!! Love your attitude, we are going to play it just like you, where is the shuttle leaving from? we can also bring our tent , that sounds great, the point is NOT TO MISS Barbie's B day. Please let us know the details.
Sexeecpl

#6244 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by sexeecpl on July 07 2011 - 09:07 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

hi there!!
i think i am full already... god that happened really quick.
if my friends from TX dont come, i will hold the spot for you ...
xxoo

Thank for responding , yes I know, this is the place to be , Barbi's regattas are out of this world!!!. Thanks and please keep us posted.

#6232 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by sexeecpl on July 05 2011 - 09:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

“Newly orphaned boat captain needs crew”

New Listing: - Orphaned captain arrives in south Florida alone, hungry & thirsty and requests help!

The South Florida chapter of “Adopt-a-Captain” would like to know if you or anyone you know would be willing to crew during Barbie’s Birthday Bash!

All fun, hot couples (and the ever elusive single female J ) please join me aboard “FireFly”, a 2008 SeaRay 48 Sundancer express cruiser for a weekend of epic proportion!

Passage is simple, if you would please bring a little extra something for me to snack on … (ok, ok, keep it clean …. For now, LOL! ) that’s all I ask. I would generally cook for my guests but I won’t have time as I will be coming straight from the airport. However, I will take the role of captain AND cabana-boy J !

Other than a little food and a towel, you will be my guest and I will take care of everything else … so please let me know if you need a place to stay.
BillyBobbie

Hi BillyBobbie, we would love for you to have us on-board for either part of the Regatta. Burt the whole regatta would be even better!!! Just posted below if you want to know more about us , you call , text , email or send us a message here.
Can bring drinks , food, and provide for any other expense.
Please let us know
786-290-9155,

#6231 July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by sexeecpl on July 05 2011 - 08:56 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi Barbie and Fredrick , Hi Old and New friends to cum,it has been awhile since our last visit!!!! we cannot believe that times passes so fast, it seems just like yesterday when we attended our fist regatta. We are always re menacing those great all times filled with great memories , laughs, friendships, great times , parties, drinking, dancing , swimming, ahhhh.. and the great sexy and erotic atmosphere of the fabulous and famous Barbi' Naked Regattas. WE MISS YOU GUYS.
We would love to attend again, and no time is better than the present and to CELEBRATE Barbi's Birthday!!!!
We are a fun loving couple. He is a gentleman, great sense of humor, respectful toward others, always willing to help , has some knowledge of boating, great common sense, can get along great with others. She is a sweet lady, great sense of humor,loves to dance and laugh, always with smile, always happy personality as well as he. We would love to attend and would not want to miss this Regatta for nothing in the world, but since we do not have a boat, we would love for some one to accommodate us in their boat, we do not need lots of space.
We we love to be there from Friday night until Sunday , but are willing to make it any day we can.
Barbie, we love to see you on your Birthday!!!!