KatandAaron's Content

There have been 6 items by KatandAaron (Search limited from 29-March 23)

Sort by                Order  

#8236 August 16th-18th 2013 Naked Swinger's Pants On The Ground Party And Sleep...

Posted by KatandAaron on August 08 2013 - 03:10 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Well once again we are gonna try to come out and catch up. We really miss all the Hott fun with you guys :)
We hope that this month we get to come for a fantastic Saturday, we may need a host boat for the day on Saturday but we will see ;) miss everyone :)
Muah, Kat and Aaron

#8175 May 17th-19th 2013 Pants On The Ground Naked Swinger's Regatta Weekend!

Posted by KatandAaron on May 16 2013 - 10:13 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

ok, so last month we got side tracked and didnt make it out. :( We are both in town this weekend, and hopefully if things work out, we will be there for Saturday fun !!
Cant wait to see everyone and Barbi!!!
We will need a host boat to drop our crap on as usual......
Looking forward to some fun in the sun ;)
Kisses, Kat and Aaron

#8104 April 19th-21st 2013 Naked Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Posted by KatandAaron on April 10 2013 - 04:29 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey y'all!! Aaron and I have been m.i.a for several months. We have been missing everyone so we are going to attempt to make it this month to the regatta!! Can't wait to see everyone and have some fun ;)

#7964 December 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Pa...

Posted by KatandAaron on December 13 2012 - 05:31 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Yay. Aaron and I finally have a free weekend together and would love to make it to the regatta. We have missed everyone and all the fun we have the last few months. We will however need a ride :)
kisses, Kat

#7753 October 5th-8th 2012 Join Us & 5,000 Boats At Columbus Day Weekend Party...

Posted by KatandAaron on September 14 2012 - 09:57 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hey Barbi, I think that Aaron and I will be attending this as well :) I wouldn't miss any opportunity to hang out with you before you set out into the islands :) I will be checking back to see who else is gonna attned this. We may have a boat fort his one :)
Muah, Kat

#7653 September 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber P...

Posted by KatandAaron on August 15 2012 - 11:47 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We had such a fabulous time on the August regatta we would love to make it three for three..... but unfortunalty we do a little bike weekend in Key West every year and it falls on this weeknd. :( So just maybe, with some planning we can fit both fun times in.
We have been having amazing times with you all and so enjoy making all the new friends we do at Barbi's event.
Can't wait for more
kisses, Kat and Aaron