Golani's Content

There have been 9 items by Golani (Search limited from 21-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#2100 July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weeken...

Posted by Golani on June 19 2007 - 05:47 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi there all

I didn't think I would come, but after a talk with Sandy I just miss you beautiful bunch too much. So I will be there Friday until Saturday late late at night. So get ready for some crazy fun with the Jet Ski (I am bringing a tube this time). I am coming with a 30’ cruiser and might have room for another couple.

Can’t wait

Meni

#1703 May 5th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend...

Posted by Golani on April 17 2007 - 08:34 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Count me in.
I even got a replacement boat that is small but air conditioned. I plan to come Friday.

Meni

#1441 April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Week...

Posted by Golani on March 04 2007 - 09:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I was sorry to miss the March regatta, but count me in the April 14th one for sure! The Ultimates have already confirmed they are cumming with me, so I won't be able to offer room for anyone else this time.

Meni

#1283 February 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Superbowl Tailgate Party...

Posted by Golani on February 01 2007 - 11:41 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

I will arrive on Friday evening at around 7:30 so everyone get ready for me. Because I am ready to have FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Meni

#1216 February 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Superbowl Tailgate Party...

Posted by Golani on January 27 2007 - 10:33 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Barbie you are absolutly right. count me in for this regatta.

Meni

We plan on going to a Superbowl party too! I've gone to it every year for over 13 years and Bella Vita Boy has gone to it for over 25 years.

So while we'll be at the regatta Friday and Saturday, we do plan to leave earlier than we normally do on Sunday, probably by noon, so we can easily get to our superbowl party that evening.

You should still come Meni, after all, kick-off isn't until that night!!!

Also, we have a great looking, fun, playful couple that I'm sure you'd love to have on your boat for the regatta. Look up DoctorsOrders and send them a message. They want to come to the regatta!!!

We hope you change your mind. Also, the sweet little latin bombshell, Glenda, was looking for a big boat to give a "Fuckerware" party on and was thinking your boat would be perfect. Her parties always turn into a pretty wild scene for sure!!!!

Anyway, let us know. We'd love to see you there! And you can still make it to your client's parties too, (with a secret about the orgies you just left to attend their party lol)

#1184 February 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Superbowl Tailgate Party...

Posted by Golani on January 21 2007 - 12:20 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend this coming regatta. It happen to be on the Super-ball weekend and as much as I am not interested in football, I have to attend my client’s parties. Trust me, after the last one I am agonizing over this decision but I have to make it.

Have fun for me too

Meni

#1028 November 4th '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by Golani on November 03 2006 - 12:58 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Well, it is going to be very windy this weekend but we decided to come any way. Nevertheless, we will not take my big boat as in strong winds it acts like a sail and it is quit dangerous. We will take my friend’s cruiser and be there by Saturday morning.

Meni and Kerry

#761 September 16th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend Confirm IN HERE Please

Posted by Golani on August 15 2006 - 12:43 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

Hi all

We had so much fun in the last 2 regattas that I am reorganizing all my schedule so we will be there on this one too

Meni

#601 August 12th '06 Naked Regatta Weekend Confirm IN HERE Please

Posted by Golani on July 18 2006 - 06:01 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We had so much fun in the last regatta, so you can count us in for the next one as well.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Meni and Kerry