goldenrod's Content

There have been 5 items by goldenrod (Search limited from 11-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#3841 October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by goldenrod on October 10 2008 - 10:27 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We will be up from the Keys Friday late afternoon or Saturday morning. We are a 24' center consol Angler, white hull and engine with black bimini top. I'm 6'2" 182 lbs and my girlfriend is 5'7" 120 lbs. We are looking for a raft up and a fun weekend.

:partyballoons2: :mmparty: :partyballoons2:
Hello Everyone,
We have been looking forward to this event all year. :3D-emonicon026:
The new Bella Vita boat is beautifull and we look forward to hearing all about the trip. :ShipAhoy:
Our plans have changed a little we will probably be down there late Friday night or early Saturday
It also looks like our "Fab 5" fell apart as well.
Kinda last minute but, does anyone have any room for us?? :help:

We are a 34 Searay
Thanks Zinfull
:piratebeers:

#3834 October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by goldenrod on October 09 2008 - 09:20 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

My girlfriend and I would like to attend. 24' center consol coming from Islamorada. 6'2" 180 lbs and she's 5'7" 120 lbs.

We're a lot of fun and would like to join you.

#3830 October 10th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by goldenrod on October 09 2008 - 07:32 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We plan on being there. 24' center consol. We are coming from the keys. We would like to raft up. Let us know.

#2937 January 11th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by goldenrod on December 19 2007 - 01:04 PM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

We would like to attend the January Regatta. However we are too far South to bring the boat. We would like to hitch a ride. We are 50's, tall, thin, in shape and like to have fun. Please send a confirmation and anyone interested in offering a ride on their boat to the regatta to goldenrod4694u@yahoo.com. Posted Image

#2804 December 1st '07 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party...

Posted by goldenrod on November 20 2007 - 10:47 AM in Previous Confirmations - See All The Hotties That Have Attended!

My girl friend and I are looking forward to our first Regatta. Unfortunately we will be just getting back from a trip and won't land until Saturday evening.. Too.....Bad.

We love going to Haulover Beach and wanted to attend the December Regatta. We live in the extreme South End of Miami. We are looking forward to meeting people that we would enjoy being with.

Where does everyone go to party and dance other than the Regatta?

Goldenrod and friend. Posted Image Posted Image