Photo

April 10th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:38 AM

:anicandyc: April 10th-12th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 capt longhair

capt longhair

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted March 21 2009 - 05:34 PM

hey everybody its capt longhair and im cuming to the party.its my first time and looking forward to meeting everybody.im looking for a ride for saturday i can pitich in on gas and partying materials i will bring my own food or food for everybody.i just want some fun in the sun.if i dont get a ride ill just catch the sutale boat. i be there no matter what.

#3 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 25 2009 - 07:52 PM

Looking very forward to some adult fun in April; we have been hanging with the kids for spring break, I love hanging with the kids but I have to be the adult. Looking forward to the adult regatta so I can be the kid again and not have to act so grown up….

All the sun we got in March peeled off. Really got to get out there again and soak up this sun.

We plan to cum in Friday night this time and hang for the entire weekend. No more of this 40’ dingy shit running back and forth for me. We will post and update when we round up the troops for this Regatta.

#4 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 25 2009 - 09:12 PM

Wow! April already!

We has such a blast in March, that you can bet you will see us "regatta-ing" this month again! Even though we will have to dip out early Sunday, we will work to squeeze the full party into the shortened time slot.

Wait till everyone samples some of Mrs Nodrive's amazing brachetta and I'll be grilling like a champ! We are really looking forward to seeing our new Regatta friends again and hopefully meeting some some new ones.

If you are another nervous newbie, relax. This group is super fun and very relaxed... never pushy or uncomfortable.

Maybe we will bring our bodypaint and paint up like Easter Eggs! :z-LolLolLolLol:

#5 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted March 29 2009 - 09:45 PM

Hi all you fun people!

SflBlondeDiver and Bad are looking forward :mmparty: to seeing all of our naked fun boating friends :ass: again in April! We are looking for a boat to stay :z-any-help: the weekend on and promise to be helpful polite and fun guests! :z-LolLolLolLol:

We will bring lots of food and alcoholic goodies :bright_idea: to share with everyone. And I'll try to stay alive for some of the dancing in lingerie party Sat night!

I'm looking forward to partying with everyone in April. Thank you Barbie and Fredrick in advance for putting on another great party! XOXOX

If you have never been to a Regatta or it's been a while, it's time to check it out! The water is getting really warm and the ladies are hot! hot! hot!!!

#6 liquor box

liquor box

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted March 31 2009 - 12:50 PM

plantation couple here planning on attending him 43 her 40 28' aquasport walk around! anyone interested in hanging!

#7 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted March 31 2009 - 04:53 PM

It's that time once again :z-LolLolLolLol: to party with all our friends of the Bellavita club. We'll be arriving on Friday and the Mechanic has assured me that the GEN will work!!!!! Anyone giving odds :bright_idea: . We always look forward to our weekends away. Our little break from reality. Barbie and Bellavita Boy always put on the best parties. We'll see (for Barbie) Ya'll on Friday before the sun goes down!!!

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#8 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted March 31 2009 - 06:01 PM

Hey ! :z-any-help:

We also expect to get there on Friday.

We just lost the extra pounds from the March Regatta... And ready to
gain some more.
Rested enough also to party again like crazy !!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: :ass:

Can not wait to see all our friends. And make some new ones. :mmparty: :girlpower:

We would like to put a bid on Don and Julie's generator !!!!! :bright_idea: :kicking: :z-dreams:

#9 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above

Posted April 01 2009 - 02:48 PM

if we do have to plug in to a neighbor this month we will work :bright_idea: or :z-LolLolLolLol: or :z-any-help: for the privelege

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 01 2009 - 02:49 PM

Our Special Once-A-Year Holiday Easter Regatta Is Right Around The Corner!

Posted Image

It's Almost Here!

And I've got special little souvenir gift bunny rabbits for everyone that registers in this forum and arrives early, so get to the party early before I run out of these cute little bunny rabbits! Let's all do it like bunnies!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: I've only got this basket full, and once they're gone, they're gone baby!

Also...

I've got these cute little Playboy Bunny rabbit ears that you see me wearing in these photos, for the "playful girls".

Posted Image

So if you're a secret Playboy Bunny ready for fun, just tell me and I'll give you a pair of these ears, guaranteed to attract all the fun you can handle in one weekend!!! Be ready for action baby!!!

Saturday night is our monthly Lingerie Dance Party so ladies be sure to dress in your sexiest peek-a-boo lingerie. The dance floor will be cranking with the sound system blasting and the disco lights flashing. All it needs is YOU!!!

So make your posting right now to get registered to attend this special Once-A-Year party! Then arrive early to get your bunny rabbit and Playboy Bunny ears, and get ready for the time of your life!!!
Posted Image
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 02 2009 - 07:51 AM

Its been tooo long since we have made it out for a whole weekend with the Bella Vita crew and we CANT WAIT. :bright_idea:
The photos and stories have been making me green with envy. :z-any-help:
We will be arriving with the boat on Friday night around 6ish.
What 2 bring???? I can see that a bag of chips and some salsa isnt going to be enough. Time to experiment on my hubby again.

Bella Vita and Barbie def put on a fantastic party. I've seen some of the work they put into these monthly events and believe me it starts a month in advance at least. :mmparty:
Cant wait to see everyone, by the way it's Bills birthday this weekend.
Zinfull

:z-LolLolLolLol:
Dont worry Don and Jinglebell I'm betting on the gen working

#12 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted April 03 2009 - 05:18 PM

Can’t wait for to see everyone at the April regatta. We’re hoping the water is a bit warmer than last month; we’re Florida wimps who need it to be like a bathtub. :bright_idea:

Barbie, looking forward to the bunny theme, but, we already fuck( :z-LolLolLolLol: )(Bunnystyle) like bunnies every regatta. It will be different with the ears on. Not sure if we will be there on Friday or Saturday, if we are coming on Friday we will post again later in the week.

#13 micnic

micnic

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 04 2009 - 02:15 PM

Hi everybody!
We are cuming to the party.
We have no boat.
It is our first time, ...so we need help ...
We are looking for a ride for saturday ... please help us to find a boat...
We are fun... alive and in love ....

see you !

MICNIC
:z-LolLolLolLol:

#14 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted April 05 2009 - 10:45 AM

YIPPIE!! :z-LolLolLolLol: I'm finally going to make it to another of Barbie's regatta's. It's been about a year, and much has happened. Looking forward to another weekend of sun and fun and wild naked people.

I'll be coming Saturday morning in my 17' runabout, so book early for shuttle service on Saturday or Sunday. I'll take all cummers. :bright_idea:

Tim
crew4jets

#15 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted April 05 2009 - 12:51 PM

:z-any-help: YIPEEEEE,WE RE BACK..HI BARBIE,FRED,AND BRANDY..ITS BEEN AWHILE..AND WE ARE GLAD TO BE ABLE TO ATTEND YOUR EXCITING RAFT UP. :bright_idea:
WE WILL BE ARRIVING ON SATURDAY MORNING. WE WILL HAVE THE CHAMPAGNE ON ICE,AND FILL THE FRIDGE WITH GOODIES.THIS YEAR WE ARE BRINGING A GREAT AND FUN COUPLE,TRACEY AND DAVID..WE WANT TO SHOW THEM PERSONALLY HOW NICE THIS PARTY REALLY IS..... :mmparty: :ass: ..LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYBODY AGAIN AND MEETING A FEW NEW FACES TOO.
SUZY AND JOHN

PS BARBIE I LOVE YOUR SEXY :z-LolLolLolLol: PIC WITH THE BASKET OF BUNNIES

BARBIE WE WILL BE BRINGING DESSERT FOR EVERYONE SAT NITE...AND IF WE DRINK TOOOOO MUCH AND FALL ASLEEP LIKE LAST TIME...ITS IN THE FREEZER,HELP YOURSELVES!!

#16 gmdive

gmdive

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 05 2009 - 10:26 PM

We will be attending this next week. It has been since last March when were able to attend but we are looking forward to the event. We will be out on Friday afternoon.

Greg and Michele :z-LolLolLolLol:

#17 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted April 05 2009 - 10:45 PM

Hi All,

It's been to long. We plan on going to the April 10th Regatta and plan on having a great time, as always. Thanks to Bella and crew. It's also going to be Heather's B-Day on the 9th..... :z-LolLolLolLol: I hope to surprise her on Sat to just go for a little boat ride..And meet up with all you great people...It will be a big surprise for her!!!So when you see her. please give a big B-day Kiss...Looking forward to sea you all soon!!

Hunter & Heather

#18 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 06 2009 - 07:59 AM

We have had it. Her schedule with work and my schedule with full time work, full time school. We want to relax just a little bit. :z-any-help:

So this would be our confirmation that we would like to attend this months Bella Vita Regatta. We will be rowing ourselves out sometime Saturday afternoon and never leaving on Sunday. :mmparty:

As the beggers we are, we are begging for a place to rest our heads and stow some stuff. Use the word stow loosely. More like hide the pickle. :bright_idea:

For anyone interested, Jason will be leading a work-out/cardio class on the beach Sunday Morning around 10 ish. I will clean up the beach and make some space for our class but still recommend some type of shoe that will protect you from hurtin your tootsies. A couple water bottles would make great weights and quench your thirst. A beach towel for a work out mat would be great. Sex is a great workout too. Tee-Hee :z-LolLolLolLol:

Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#19 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 06 2009 - 08:15 AM

Hey Folks,

:mmparty: The Bunny Ears weekend at the Naked Regatta is soon to begin!!!! :ass:

Its been a while since our last regatta so here we cum and ready for bunny ears. :tweeted:

:boating: We plan to arrive Friday evening, yes Friday, our first overnight stay at the regatta. :shocked: We accepted a gracious invitation from Zinfull and staying on their beautiful new vessel. :z-dreams: That's where we'll be resting our souls from a very hectic research season. Now to coordinate food and drinks for crowds.

:bright_idea: If you are a want to be naked Bellavitan, always wanted to go but are uncertain, not sure if you're welcome, no boat, and a little shy?

:girlpower: Hesitate no more, simply confirm your presence, make a nice post, wake up without a thought process and before you know it you're there. :kicking:

Barbie and Sir Fredrick are friendly, welcoming and will at the onset of your arrival make you feel part of this amazing party family. :mmparty: You haven't had such an excellent time until you attend one these events. :z-any-help:

It will be great to see everyone again! :z-LolLolLolLol:

B&G

#20 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted April 06 2009 - 08:25 PM

It is Easter weekend and we are going to be :z-LolLolLolLol: again! :z-any-help: Just burns us up. It snowed here in Chicago

yesterday and we are stuck missing the hottest party with the sexiest hosts :bright_idea: on the planet. The good news for us is we see a deliciously "naked' light at the end of the tunnel and are looking to make arrangements to come in either May or June :mmparty: .

So have a bunnylicious time this weekend. We miss you guys!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users