Photo

September 11th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:26 AM

:anicandyc: September 11th-13th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 D & L

D & L

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swing
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 04 2009 - 03:49 PM

We will at this party for sure. :3D-emonicon029: This will be our first regatta.
We will update this post as we make final decisions.. :happybirthday3:

We will be offering rides for the Sept party....................................... :flashboobies:

Boat should be ready today....We hope....
I have to call for jury duty starting on the 8th....:worship:

Boat is going back in the shop on Tue. 9/8 so we will not be attending again......... :beachball:

Probably gonna have jury duty also as I am juror # 103

Attached Files

#3 Sexy Red

Sexy Red

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist and sexual exhibitionist.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 21 2009 - 07:39 PM

Update: Monday, 07SEPT2009
We are still seeking berths, and plan to arrive during sunset Friday via commercial ferry from Captain Chuck. If we must, we will sleep on the sand on the island, because we would not miss this party even if it rained

BVBC members and guests:

Aquaman is cumming back for new episodes of Barbie's TOTALLY NAKED swinging parties. As we all know the party is in Southeast Florida. And the best parties are hard to get into unless you have a boat and an invite. But with help from the BVBC members, Fredric's organization, and with Barbie's outgoing personality there is always room for one more couple, Bella Vita Babe, or Single Sailor to join the party on the water.

Anita and Michael (Aquaman), will be there too with nothing on except a party attitude. Both are long time nudist, and exhibitionist sexually. We are in a new relationship together, so for now just playing with each other, but open to hugs and touching.

We are flexible in seeking an Invite A, B, or C. Anita will accent your vessel very nicely, and as she says "I can cut up fruit." Aquaman is a sailor, with marine engineering experience on megayachts, so somewhat of a help aboard. We will also post in the appropriate forum our desire for berths.

Anita is looking forward to being among "The Beautiful People" and with the "In the know Crowd" of South Florida. It will be the best party scene with the best scenery.

Fairwinds,
Anita and Michael

BTW: Who wants a bonfire on the beach ? How romantic !

Posted Image

Photo of bonfire on Temptation Island April 2007

#4 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 23 2009 - 07:12 PM

Only 19 days till the next Bella Vita Regatta and can you tell we cant wait!!!
Barbie is a fantastic hostess and with Bella Vita Boy running the raftup we have always had a FUN and safe event.
Even when it rains or in high winds we all just head inside for naked twister knowing our boats are secure. :animated-cowgirl:
Bella Boy gets left out of the praises but with out his help (including anchor placement and occasionally tug boat duties) this lil raftup just wouldnt happen. :animated-blowjob:

Special thanks to " lovetoparty" It was so nice spending time w/you last month. We were in heaven with the leftover ceviche and there will be more champagne next month!!! :animated-feelup:

If your on the fence about joining us at Temptation Island......Just go for it you wont meet a nicer group of people :animated-doggiestyle:

#5 TandAJohnson

TandAJohnson

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist,Exhibitionist
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 24 2009 - 02:39 PM

My wife and I are new members to SDC.com screen name TandAJohnson and even newer to Bella Vita Boat Club. We will be attending the regatta and would like to raft up and join the party. We are not a full swap couple however we enjoy watching others and being watched ourselves. Sorry we have no pics in our profile here yet,but there are plenty on SDC.com. Thanks for your consideration in allowing us to attend this great party.

#6 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 26 2009 - 08:01 AM

Hey Folks,

We have made offerings to the deities, prayed to whomever would listen but so far unable to make it to a regatta since April....Gee!....Just can't believe it. :animated-feelup:

Now, with simply a POSITIVE :animated-doggiestyle: attitude we plan to be there.

We'll be arriving Saturday morning around 10 am. We will be staying over Saturday Night with our wonderful friends Zinfull. :happybirthday1:

We must say that we have truly missed our friends and all the fun that Barbie and BellaVitaBoy organize and continue to provide. :animated-cowgirl:

If anyone continues to ponder if they should attend or not...even after so many members state how wonderful and friendly everyone is....Hey! Just Do It! You'll love it! Guaranteed! Its free for first timers. PARTY ON!

We will be at Haulover around 10:30 am if someone was left behind. We can probably squeeze two people in lightly packed. Call me 305-975-0200. We can offer Option A, only a ride since our boat is small. Make sure you have your liability release and secured the option B or C. We are staying the night therefore may need to call Chuck, to get back in.

Very much look forward to seeing everyone again! :animated-blowjob:

B & G

#7 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted August 26 2009 - 02:00 PM

Wow, it is already here, we always look forward to our monthly regattas, :mmparty: Fredrick and Barbie always do such a wonderful job, :animated-blowjob: Fredrick gets everyone anchored perfectly :animated-cowgirl: and tries to get everything done in a super smooth way but...
Remember boaters please have your lines and fenders ready before you approach the boat you will be tied up to. :boat:
And what can I say about our Barbie girl hoooooooooooot :happybirthday1: .
We always love to see our old friends :worship: and hope each month to meet new ones, :animated-doggiestyle: so rain or shine :animated-feelup: we will be there, cannot wait to see everyone.

Colleen and Patrice :D

#8 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted August 27 2009 - 07:04 PM

Sign us up - we'll be there Saturday on our 22' Center Console or a 27' Aquasport

#9 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted August 29 2009 - 10:47 PM

LET'S DO THIS

It's 9/11 and time to party baby...Love coming and hanging out with all of the hot sexy people at Barbie's parties. Lot's of eye candy :animated-cowgirl: every party!!! :happybirthday1: :mmparty: :worship:

Always a great time with great friendly people who make the :animated-feelup: members feel very :animated-blowjob:

Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday, possibly Sunday if we find a place to crash...One way or another, we'll be there ready to soak up some rays and some of the wild activities one can come to expect at these events.

C-YA THERE!

:animated-doggiestyle:

#10 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 30 2009 - 07:00 AM

September is Leia's birthday month. :boat: When we celebrate birthdays, we celebrate all month long. :mmparty: We have decided to put all responsibilities aside. And be the Early bird arrivers/and the never leaving on Sunday crowd. I(Jason)got to visit the raft up in August for a very short day trip. The sun, fun, relaxing, partying :piratebeers: reminded me that we owe a regatta to ourselves. All the time spent :3D-emonicon009: :3D-emonicon014: for hard work and school has added up. It's time for a special reward!!! :D :3D-emonicon136: :happybirthday1: :animated-feelup: :animated-anal: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob: :worship: :animated-doggiestyle: :mmparty: :animated-69: Special reward, eachother. Time with friends, Old and new ones we haven't met yet!

Not to mention some great food,adult beverages. Bring your cameras. This is and will be a weekend to remember forever. We will need a place to stay. (please see need a ride).

I will be offering a body shaping class on the beach Saturday and Sunday around 10/11 a.m. ish (No watches) If interested please bring a towel 2 bottles of water(great weights boat safe) and a pair of beach shoes to save your tootsies from the sea shells.

see http://www.pinkopt.com
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#11 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 30 2009 - 06:46 PM

Wow, the time is sure flying by! Seems like just yesterday we were watching Patrice's boat smoke and him having a heart attack. We are looking forward to the best party on the high seas and all those naked :animated-doggiestyle: and crazy people. :animated-cowgirl: What kind of plans do we have to celebrate Leia's birthday? We're sure it will be something totally hot. :animated-blowjob:
We will see you all on Saturday.

Stu and Glenda

#12 Guest_KnottyCptn_*

Guest_KnottyCptn_*
  • Guests

Posted August 31 2009 - 09:54 AM

Hi there folks! This will be our first regatta and we are really looking forward to it.
We have a 26 foot sailboat and may not be the fastest in the bunch...but we should have plenty of room for some fun onboard ;-)
:animated-doggiestyle: :animated-blowjob: :animated-feelup: :animated-cowgirl:

You can email us at bad_boy_371970@hotmail.com anytime! We're getting some pics to post today!!!!

We are new to the regatta but not to the lifestyle so we're pretty open!

Attached Files

#13 Love_Eagle

Love_Eagle

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • Lifestyle Status:Beach Person

Posted August 31 2009 - 02:44 PM

Headline: "Great Cook, Sailor, and Boater Currently Stranded on Deserted Mainline Hoping to be Rescued and Taken to Treasure Island Sept. 11-13 for Barbie's Party! "
:animated-doggiestyle:

Hi to All !!

My User Name is "Love_Eagle" and I would like to attend the regatta. I'm a single guy so I know I'm on the "outside". I wrote Barbie and she said that, based my letter, its tone and style, and photos, that I can attend the party. Yeh!

The problem is I sold my sailboat and I'm new to this group and I don't know anybody. So I'm going to take the time to tell you about myself in hopes that some absolutely caring, gorgeous/handsome, wonderful, outstanding, compassionate, and terrific captain (with a sense of humor) will become my hero and adopt me for the weekend.

I had a 30' sailboat for 8 years in Miami and sailed all over the Keys, Bahamas, Atlantic, and Biscayne Bay. I am quite familiar and skilled with boating regarding rules_of_the_road, docking, sailing, winds, currents, weather, navigation, etc. I would be pleased to contribute toward the costs of operating the vessel over the weekend. I think it's called "class C" (overnight for the weekend) "tipping". I know how much it costs to maintain a boat--I had one--so I have no problem in contributing a fair share.

My goal is to have fun, meet some great people, and possibly meet a girlfriend who wants a totally uninhibited guy in the bedroom--or the deck--or the woods--or a rooftop--or a closet--or anywhere that there is adventure and sex combined.

I also am excellent in the kitchen (single guys have to be, you know), and I would be happy to cook, help in the kitchen and on deck, or do whatever to contribute to a great weekend!

I do not smoke and I drink responsibly. Graduate degree.

Thanks for your interest. Check out my profile and please let me hear from you--a most spectacular captain.!
Love_Eagle
:animated-blowjob:

#14 Maverick Stallion

Maverick Stallion

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 31 2009 - 10:50 PM

Hey Barbie, its Marques i want to come to your party. I'm confirming it through this e-mail :animated-blowjob: :animated-doggiestyle: I would love to do this so Bad!! take care, Marques

Attached Files

#15 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 31 2009 - 11:08 PM

Hey guys,

We're coming to the regatta!!! Sooo excited! I've got my boat tuned up and ready to go. We had so much fun in June with our guests that they couldn't wait to get back out.

Last time the belly dancing was a big hit. Just have to make sure the fuck raft is going to be there... is Capt. Dan going? <LOL> G and I had sooo much fun on it... again. What is it about floating on the water that gives girls such huge orgasms? I really don't care. When a sno cone lands in your lap just eat it :animated-doggiestyle:

The regattas are always so much fun. Fredrick, you and B are such great hosts. We can't thank you enough for managing all of this. :animated-blowjob:

Can't wait to see y'all.... nekid and stuff.

Rob and Ginny

#16 sunnyflorida

sunnyflorida

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:a soft swinger

Posted September 01 2009 - 02:08 PM

Hi, my name is Art. This is my first and hopefully one of many more postings I write. I am loking foward to the September 11th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend. This would be my first time to join in on the great fun I have read about. At the moment I don't have a boat, and would like to make plans with boat owners as to what I could bring to the party. My e-mail address is: callartnow@hotmail.com . Thanks, Art.

#17 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.

Posted September 01 2009 - 06:17 PM

Of course we're cummin!! :animated-doggiestyle: How could we miss all the finest things in life?

I look forward to chilling on the dock box with Bad. :animated-cowgirl:
While SlFloridadiver dots over Capitain Dan (he loves it). :animated-blowjob:

SlForidaDiver and Bad will be joining us again.
Don't worry Doctorsorders, we will have the :boat: raft!!

We will be jettin :mmparty: out to the
Hottest Party in Florida on Friday. Same time, same Island, :animated-feelup: to hang with the Hostess with the Mostess and Bella Vita Boy.

Both do so much before,during, and after the party takes place.
We Thank you both!! :worship:

We look forward to see all the Sexy friends we've made since being Brave enough to go to Barbie's Party. Little did we know it's such a fabulous time. We've been back every month since!

So many Sexy people :happybirthday1: ready to get their
Sexy On!! You won't find a nicer group and the food is to die for - breakfast, lunch, and dinner... you walk away full and satisfyed

Kisses,
Carol (Of Carol and Dan)

#18 2floridalovers

2floridalovers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:We like getting with singles and couples, selectively. With couples we're mostly into same room and soft/oral swap. Might be open to more with the right couple. When we're at a 'clothing optional' event clothing isn't usually an option.

Posted September 03 2009 - 10:20 AM

UPDATE 11 September Noon - We're definitely still hoping to join all of you tomorrow, haven't heard back on our Option A or B requests as of yet tho'. If any of you sexy boaters are able to offer either of these - especially Option B - please let us know. We're happy to contribute not only financially, but also to the general party 'atmospehrics' LOL. :happybirthday1:

Feel free to write to us at: 2floridalovers@gmail.com

Hoping to see all of you tomorrow!

Our FIRST REGATTA and WE CAN'T WAIT!

We finally got ourselves back to Florida from an extended visit to Colorado -
just in time to celebrate our two birthdays :animated-blowjob:

(and Leia's too!) with all of our soon-to-be friends from
the BV BOAT CLUB!

HIS is on the 8th, and HERS is on the 14th. So we're looking forward to a
Big BLOW OUT :animated-doggiestyle: at Temptation Island with all of you.

We'll get there relatively early on Saturday the 12th and will come prepared
for a sexy sleepover (if someone is kind enough to host us on their
boat, that is......) :animated-feelup: We'll also be posting looking for a ride to/from the raft-up!

More pics and info about us on our profile. See all of you SEXY SAILORS
in NINE DAYS! :animated-cowgirl:

Us - 2 floridalovers

#19 LovePynkRoses

LovePynkRoses

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger

Posted September 03 2009 - 07:48 PM

My husband and I are so looking forward to this event. We aren't new to the swinging lifestyle, but this is our first regatta. Though we are capable on boats otherwise, I cannot imagine maintaining sanity while slipping in and out of various positions :animated-doggiestyle:

Just kidding! We totally understand the necessity for safety.

So in any case, hot women of all ages will be a delight to watch...and perhaps fondle and more(like humping them with my big pynk dildo) :animated-blowjob: Orally, I don't discriminate, so men watch out!

We probably won't be spending the night, so we'll have to work extra hard at partying while we're there!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses!,
Pynk

Attached Files

#20 Brioso

Brioso

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Getting to nose you better 8=========>
  • Lifestyle Status:Comfortable, friendly, soft swinger
  • I Live In::A cardboard box in the alley
  • My Boat Is A::Dingy
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am a good swimmer, just need incentive
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 04 2009 - 02:08 AM

Wine, women and song!

Summer's almost over and now it's party time.

I have often thought of joining you all for one of the parties, but something always came up.
I would be delighted if I could be a part of your weekend, it would be a mid-life birthday I would never forget.
Happy Birthday to all the other Virgo's.
I will bring plenty of wine for my new friends, and a few mixers toofor those who like sour apple and raz!

BUT I WILL NEED A BOAT RIDE TO HALL ALL OF THE BOOZE

I hope that I can bribe the right folks to make me feel at home.
I am very respectful of others, relaxed, playful and fun-loving.

I would love to lend a hand when needed.

Please let me know that I am welcome,

I hope to see you all soon.

Brioso

You can e-mail me at osoirb@hotmail.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users