Photo

October 9th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#21 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted September 30 2009 - 08:27 AM

Smart to leave that early!!!!! Wont be far behind..

Mike :thumbsup:

#22 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 30 2009 - 05:29 PM

Woooohooooooo!!! Only 8 more days until we start our Columbus Day Regatta Weekend!!!

This is getting more and more exciting as we get closer and closer to the weekend dates. Sooooooo many people that we haven't seen in such a long time are posting to attend! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Remember
that this is not one of our typical "Bella Vita Regattas". Since we will not be at Temptation Island, and we will be a part of the 5,000 Columbus Day boat regatta at Elliotte Key, the liability waivers are not required. And donations are not required, but are still greatly appreciated and cheerfully accepted on a voluntary basis because that does still help to support our sexy little non-profit boat club. But at this one regatta a year, we leave it entirely up to everyone what they would like to do, regarding if they make a donation or not. If you want to help support the club, then do so,... if not, then don't.

What is still required, is that if you want to join us, then you'll need to post here. And if you don't have a boat, then before you get a ride out to the regatta, you need to make sure that you have a "host boat".... that means, a boat that someone has agreed to host you on, so your ride to the regatta knows what boat he's taking you to. And if you don't have a host boat, and someone shuttles you out to the regatta, then you'll be staying on the little shuttle boat that brought you. So PLEASE be sure to have a confirmation from your host boat.

If you don't have a host boat yet, then the best way to get one, is to go to www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/tipping.htm to read the minimum suggested contributions to offer boat captains to help offset their expenses. Nothing says, "I appreciate you hosting me on your boat" than helping to pay for the captains boating expenses.

We look forward to seeing everyone there. And if anyone wants to meet us this coming weekend, we'll be at the Haulover Sandbar and the bay at FIU and Oleeta Park all weekend. Just look for the Meridian 391 sedan bridge boat that says "Barbie Girl" on the back. Stop by for a drink and introduce yourself. :thumbsup:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#23 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!

Posted September 30 2009 - 06:24 PM

Good information.. :thumbsup:

Would anyone like to be a gracious host to allow me to tie up to you for the day. :kicking:

Again single male and fully expect to contribute to my HOST.. And also fully understand and respect that I'am single and will not offend anyone.. Well maybe a lil bit LOL JK.

Will be arriving around 9.00 am Saturday :blowup2: ..

Have offered a ride up to 4 ppl ( thay need to make sure they have a host boat also ) and will be heading back to BP Marina around 5 pm or so..
:jumpboobs:
Thanks ,, Mike

#24 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express

Posted September 30 2009 - 06:25 PM

We will be attending the regatta this weekend and are looking forward to seeing all of our friends.

#25 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted September 30 2009 - 06:30 PM

:thumbsup: :moon:
Coucou we are here, we can not wait to be a part of: the super Columbus party... :blowup2:

Sorry to let you know late, some issues with our boat to fix. (GENERATOR)

But we will definitely be there, and wish to be the center of all the ''fab 5''.
Because the center of the ''fab 5'' is the king of the show.

Please try to be as close to us as you can. :z-welcome: :boating:

We will be arriving on Thursday mid afternoon with Barbie :clap: :yahoo: , to set up the whole
ocean to welcome everyone. :jumpboobs: So if you want to party without limits you have to come to us.
Are you a captain :ShipAhoy: who can take the waves ??? If yes surf with us !!!!!!! :kicking: :blowup2:

Colleen and Luxor VIII :poledance: :jumpboobs:

#26 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 30 2009 - 06:31 PM

Hello Mt Gay Rum/Mike,

We're happy to adopt you and be your host boat. I'm not sure if the coast guards will let you tie your boat to our already existing Fab-5 as one of our tenders, but we can try it. If they make you untie it, then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. But you have a host boat and we look forward to meeting you.

Cum introduce yourself to us this weekend. You know where we'll be!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#27 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted September 30 2009 - 06:39 PM

Barbie Girl,,,, :thumbsup: THANKS

Mike

#28 lovetoparty

lovetoparty

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 30 2009 - 08:47 PM

Hello to everybody,
we are not going to miss this expectacular party next weekend. We will raft up with Noel & Cathy, Mike and Brenda and another couple. I already started loading my boat to make sure we have a looooot of fun.
Sea ya!!!!!!

#29 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 01 2009 - 06:01 AM

BEADS BEADS BEADS.. :blowup2: WE HAVE HAVE THE BEADS ONBOARD... :thumbsup: STOP BY AND SAY 'HI' AND GET YOUR PARTY BEADS.. :jumpboobs: FOR ALL OUR BELLA VITA FRIENDS NEW AND OLD.. :kicking:

Attached Files

#30 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 01 2009 - 02:27 PM

BAD :moon: and I :clap: are looking forward to another fantastic BellaVita and Columbus Day Regatta rolled into 1 HUGE party! :kicking: We will be arriving on Thursday aboard the Forever Sunday :boating: with our fabulous hosts :poledance: :jumpboobs: and are looking forward to hosting dinner aboard one night during the Regatta. :z-welcome: The menu is planned and we are ready for the party to begin! :blowup2:

What a great Fab-5 Barbie and Fredrick have put together for this raft-up!!! :yahoo: We are looking forward to seeing and feeling :thumbsup: everyone again, as well as hooking up :blowup2: with the many other fun Bella Vita folks that will be there.

We will have beads onboard so come on by and show your stuff :jumpboobs: for love and beads! See you next weekend! :ShipAhoy:

#31 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 01 2009 - 03:09 PM

Hey Guys and Gals,

It's been a long time since Sharon and I met up with the Bellavita club, so we hope to this weekend.
We'll be up at the Regatta with several other boats and friends from Key Largo,(the Key largo Fab-5). We'll get our Key Largo group rafted up somewhere near you all and dinghy over to say hello.

We looked for you all last year, but couldn't find you amongst all the boats even though we had the gps numbers, hopefully the numbers this year will get us closer.

Most of the crowd we will have with us isn't really nudist and swingers, but they party hard and then you never know what'll happen.

We'll be on Nauti Cat arriving friday afternoon through sunday

ET

#32 Forever Sunday

Forever Sunday

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Lifestyle Boating
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Cruiser Yachts Aft Cabin with huge extended swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 01 2009 - 09:17 PM

OK already!
The Forever Sunday will definetly be at this Grandaddy of all Party weekends! We are hosting a supersexy couple from Ft Liquordale and a VERY special single sailor on our vessel. We are going to be under way, making way on Thursday and staying until sometime on Monday afternoon. I hope we survive the crazy all-out party that this date is famous for!

Can't wait for the fun to start! See you all there, with bells on!

Kisses, Forever Sunday and Crew

Attached Files

#33 Corona Cruizin

Corona Cruizin

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Love to have fun!

Posted October 01 2009 - 10:31 PM

Hello everyone.
We are headed down on Friday afternoon and will be following Mike and Brenda .
Our Fab 5 includes Mike and Brenda and also Cathy and Noel (and not sure who else)

We are very excited as this is our first regatta.
:thumbsup:
Cant wait to see everyone!

#34 Migral

Migral

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted October 02 2009 - 05:50 PM

Hi everyone :z-welcome:
Finally we will attend to that Famous weekend :thumbsup:
It will be our first regatta with the Club.
We wish to join a FAB-5 with cool and easy going couples
We are both exited to feel the ambiance :jumpboobs:
We plan to arrive :blowup2: friday early afternoon throught sunday or monday
See you soon

(Migral) Aline & Louis :kicking:

#35 boat_lovers

boat_lovers

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 03 2009 - 05:53 PM

We been missing all the regattas :3D-emonicon196: , But not the Granddaddy of all reagttas. :funmeter2: :3D-emonicon117: We'll be arriving Friday afternoon :3D-emonicon191: & partying :thewave: our asses off til Sunday. :piratebeers: :3D-emonicon137: We're looking foward to seeing all our Bella Vitta Boat Club friends :3D-emonicon063: & makin' some new ones..... :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-missionary: :animated-feelup: See y'all when we're there !!!! Mike & Brenda :1bigkiss: :3D-emonicon031:

#36 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted October 04 2009 - 11:59 AM

We're not sure if we are going to make it down for the Columbus Day Regatta, we have visitors coming for the weekend but we are going to try for at least Saturday. If we don't make it we hope you all have a great time, we will miss you.

#37 teamplayers

teamplayers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:full/soft swinger

Posted October 04 2009 - 04:23 PM

Hey everyone. We are heading to SoBe for Columbus Day Weekend and want toparty in the naked regatta. we are used to partying in the lifestyle in nyc and wanted to branch out. The only problem is we do not have a boat. SO how do we get to join in on the fun. We will bring whatever is asked and are sure we can come up with some kind of naughty payment plan. hehe. we are lifestyle lounge under teamplayersny to see pics. let us know what our next move should be. thanks

#38 Scubacouple2

Scubacouple2

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Naked Boating, Diving and Fishing! Camping in our RV, Traveling...Meeting new friends along the way
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap looking for New Friends
  • I Live In::Cutler Bay, South FL
  • My Boat Is A::Pathfinder 20 ft.
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Beware we Boat Nekkid

Posted October 04 2009 - 10:43 PM

We are headed to the Regatta and would love to Raft up with another couple. We will be there Sat midday and leaving Sunday midday. We are a full swap nudist couple

Got the beads loaded up..and the coolers full and iced up!

We look forward to seeing everyone out there :kicking:

Suzie and Chris :thumbsup:

#39 bboy

bboy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swingers clothing optional but open to new experiences

Posted October 05 2009 - 01:03 AM

im super excited to attend my first regatta with my gurl but we have not boat we are looking for a host for saturday oct 10 and are planning to come back dat same day due to the fact i gota wrk early sunday morning heres my email if theres anyone with room on their boat for 3 females and 1 male please email me and i will b more dan happy to email you back with some pics.. bboy32789@tmo.blackberry.net

#40 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 05 2009 - 05:28 AM

Mick (Michelle) and I will be at Regatta Fri thru Sunday and looking forward to what is always a good and erotic time. I'll be bringing out sailboat up from Marathon and Mick will be at Black Point Marina early Fri morning, if someone could give her a ride out to the fleet, it would be appreciated--- she won't have much luggage--- lol!

jim69mick@aol.com
jim69mick on SDC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users