Photo

October 9th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:23 AM

:anicandyc: October 9th-12th 2009 Regatta :3D-emonicon140:

PLEASE Read This Before Posting
October 9th-12th HUGE 4-Day Regatta!
Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!
Please confirm your attendance here for the Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED regatta at Elliott Key in Biscayn Bay by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out. Anyone can go to the Columbus Day Regatta... There will be thousands of boaters there, but you need to register if you want to raft up with our Bella Vita groups. registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section by clicking here: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4. Take a look at what everyone says that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:beachsunburn:

Please Note... This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason,
we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta. Then each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the other Fab-5 groups from Bella Vita.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for all the people offering rides on this website.

We will be west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key. Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the worlds' largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

:boating: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 TexasDeepStroke

TexasDeepStroke

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Hosting Swinger/Lifestyle Parties and Events in Dallas, Traveling to Miami every chance I get, Having fun with like minded mature adults, Meeting new people, Traveling and much more.....just ask me!
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionist,clothing-optional,nude recreation enthusiast,Swinger
  • I Live In::Dallas, Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. :-(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate $100 to my host boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 09 2009 - 01:53 AM

Howdy to Barbie and to all members,

I am a straight single sailor from the Lone Star State looking to meet and mingle with some of the finest. I am 6ft tall, med to musc built, very well endowed and NEVER orally challenged. Next month(OCTOBER) during the Columbus Day Weekend I will be traveling to Miami for some much needed R&R. I work for UPS and the job can be very stressful so Im looking to take a load off or two. (maybe more)LOL.
I am fimiliar with the Miami area and love to visit when I can. Haulover Beach is great and I plan to show some skin when I get there. I am not new to the Lifestyle. I enjoy exhibition, voyeur, nudity, outdoors, adult participation, games and much much more. I am couple and single friendly. When I am in Texas I enjoy attending Lifestyle Parties thru-out the Metroplex meeting great and wonderful people from all walks of life and ages. I do not discriminate nor disrespect, just Southern hospitality that will tickle your fancy. I would like to note that if anyone is in the Dallas, Texas area please contact me so I can point you in the right direction for great parties and fun!!! It would be my pleasure to do so.
I am also a U.S. Army veteran, so to all my other Vets out there I would like to extend my greeting and thank you for your service and sacrifice. We have alot in common and I would love to chat and meet no matter what branch of service you were in or currently in. Currently I do not have a boat but would like to join in on the FUN and indulgence. Besides myself, I can bring my skill of whipping up some great mesquite smoked Texas-Style BBQ complete with mesquite wood chips(FROM TEXAS) to fill the air with flavor. I do not mind helping out with food, cooking, beer & booze. I would also like to mention that I am great with giving massages(not fondling) Always good after a long day of play.
Look, I believe in being a team player and not just a layer.
I hope that members can extend their greatfulness and invite me to ride along for some fun in the sun for next months(OCTOBER) Columbus Day Regatta.

Last but not least I would like to thank Barbie personally for all that she does and all the effort that she puts in to make these things possible. I admire a person that stands up for what they believe in and enjoys life to the very fullest like she does.

I hope to see and be a part of the Regatta crew so that you can show this Texan how its done Florida style.

TexasDeepStroke (I have photos in my gallery)

#3 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 10 2009 - 05:37 PM

HELLO FRED,BARBIE AND BRANDY :ass:
JOHN AND I ARE BACK WITH A NEW BOAT ''PROBLEM CHILD'' SHES A REAL PRETTY 40' HATTERAS WITH A LOVELY AMOUNT OF COVERED PARTY SPACE,SO JOHN AND I CAN NOW STAY OUTDOORS AND SOCIALIZE,WITHOUT THE WORRY OF THE SUN.
WE ARE GOING TO JOIN BELLA VITA AT THE REGATTA,BUT NEED A FAB FOUR :z-any-help: TO MAKE FAB 5..ONCE AGAIN WE REALIZE YOUR HARD EFFORTS TO BRING THIS ALL TOGETHER.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING OLD AND NEW FRIENDS AND CAN CONTRIBUTE WHATEVER IS NEEDED FOR THE LONG WEEKEND. :battingeyes: WE KNOW IT WILL BE A TRULY UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND. :jumpboobs: WE WILL BE ARRIVING THURS-MONDAY IF THAT IS HE PLAN..AND WE SHOULD HAVE OUR DINGHY TOOO!
BIG HUGS TO EVERYONE
SUZY AND JOHN

LOOKING FOR OTHER BOATERS TO RAFT WITH...

#4 TnCTime

TnCTime

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:soft/full swinger, clothing optional
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 17 2009 - 12:09 PM

We will be going! :jumpboobs: No way we could miss it! This time though we will be heading down to 'Monument Island' Friday night and heading south to see the Sailboats start the race... and arriving Saturday afternoon to Monday! We will be bringing the 'Quest' (our little bertram sport fish) this time though so we have our cabin, water, stereo, grill, dive tanks, room for people :ass: :flashboobies: :2love_sex: and :funmeter2: after :battingeyes: ! Let us know if someone out there is looking for raft up boats. :z-any-help: Hope to meet more great people and peg the :jumpboobs: :beachball: to the limit! We have usually went and anchored up around tide station let us know if that is where everyone else goes. Christine n Ted

#5 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 17 2009 - 07:30 PM

We can't wait for the Columbus day regatta. We'll be headed down Friday morning and staying till Sunday. Looking to be around our Bellavita boat friends. We are currently 3 boats in our Fab-5. Let us know who else is headed down

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#6 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Love & peace; wind & water activities; friends
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat any more:-(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 21 2009 - 11:33 PM

I just changed my avatar which includes my French-Canadian-Indian boyfriend "Big Bear Ben" who will finally return from Canada this weekend. :jumpboobs: Sorry, it is such a boring and distorted picture :z-any-help: . Obviously we need to attend a few more clothing optional events and take some cool pictures for this website. We are hoping for an invite to join you for the October Regatta or any of the upcoming Bella Vita Regattas :battingeyes: . We don't swing but are very horny naturalists, fun and easy going :ass: .
My sailboat was distroyed during Hurricane Wilma and we have been without a boat ever since :beachball: . However, we do have a water bicycle which is fun and practical when visiting other boats especially at this regatta. Of course, we will share expenses, bring food and drinks and help out any way we can. Previously I have been lucky to stay with Barbie and Frederick and on board of Forever Sunday, if you would like some referrences. All we really need is a ride and some floorspace :funmeter2: . We are flexible and can stay as long as you want. You can reach me any time at (954) 415-4500. Take care and I hope to see you all again soon so I can finally introduce you to my other half. :flashboobies:

Truly Uli

#7 wpbdiver

wpbdiver

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted September 23 2009 - 05:09 AM

Hi Barbie, Frederick, and all the great people I have met in the club.I will be coming down Friday on my 26' Twin Vee with a few "crew"(everybody liked the friends last year, or it was your own fault you didn't). I will be plenty happy to make runs to the marina(can't remember the name right this second, have to look on last years parking ticket !) to pick up/drop friends of the club. The Marlin Joy is known as a work horse, always willing to do Ice/Beer Booze runs and haul garbage. The captain is sober too. I am posting from my BlackBerry so nothing fancy here, just drama free, team player, with "team player crew". Please let me know if ya have room on the end of one of the "5's" for us. Looking forward to it, as the 10th is my 50th Bday. Peace Everybody.

#8 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 24 2009 - 11:40 AM

:flashboobies: So many Boats!!!!

:z-any-help: So many Law Enforcement Officers!!!

:ass: So many Weekend Warriors!!!

:jumpboobs: So much bickering!!!

:beachball: So why are we going? You may ask?

:2love_sex: Flashers are a big reason but not the only.

:jumpboobs: Crazy people everywhere another reason.

The real reason is to support the BellaVitaBoatClub and all of the wonderful people we have met over the years.

Its also in our backyard. :battingeyes:

:funmeter2: The BellaVita Group is simply GREAT!! :jumpboobs:

While the masses are confused, the BV group is organized, laughing and ignoring the outside world.

Hopefully, we can tie up as a Dinghy, for convenience, same as last year. Yes, Barbie, its the only time of the year that my boat will be referred to as a dinghy. LOL!!!!!!

Thank you Barbie and Fredrick for allowing us to tie up to Barbie Girl!!!

We plan to be out there around 8 AM and leave around 5 PM. Black Point Marina is quite crazy this weekend.

Look forward to seeing everyone again!

B & G

#9 ryc

ryc

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 26 2009 - 12:39 AM

Hi!!!! We will be there on Saturday early morning an planning in returning Sunday afternoon...as some of you already know we have a sport 19' Sear Ray which is not that big but enough to get there and have fun.

This will be our first Columbus regatta but we ar sure that Bella Vita group will be the best.

Let us know how we can find you and if you need anything special. We can be part of any FAB 5 that would like to take us.

Kisses

RyC

#10 ROCKSTARR

ROCKSTARR

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted September 26 2009 - 08:53 AM

Rockstarr is in , we got a diffrent ride now and will be a day trip. :ass:

#11 capt longhair

capt longhair

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted September 26 2009 - 06:23 PM

hey everybody captain longhair here .going to the best regarta ever :ass: havent met any of yall yet but look forward to it. going with soom friends but ill cum check yall out on the kiyaks i will bring soom beeds and jello shots cant wait .see yall soon

#12 FTLCouple

FTLCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Nude Recreation Couple
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted September 26 2009 - 11:59 PM

Hi all,

New couple here, finally have the sitter lined up! We should be at the regatta saturday just afternoon and leaving Sun. Any ends of a fab 5 with another couple would be great. 28' express.

Lets get some skin on.

:ass:

#13 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 27 2009 - 08:46 AM

Ok, We're Getting Closer To PARTY TIME!

We will be at Elliotte Key from Thursday afternoon through Monday afternoon.

We'll be anchored west of the wooden docks on Elliott Key near GPS coordinates:

N 25' 28.750
W 80' 11.668

Look for our Fab-5
1. Our boat is a 39' Meridian Sedan Bridge that says "Barbie Girl" on it
2. Colleen is a blue & white, 32' Tiara that says Luxor VIII, with a tuna tower.
3. Forever Sunday is a 37' Cruiser Yachts with sedan bridge and a MONSTER swim platform.
4. Doctors Orders is a 42' Cruiser Yachts express cruiser named Doctors Orders
5. Hawk is a 39' Searay express cruiser named Shelby Lynn.

Be sure to raft up as close to us as you can because we will be having BBQ cooks outs, dances, orgies and great food and drinks all weekend long.

Join us floating on the rafts and swimming & sunning in the day, and cum for the dance parties in the evening and the orgies at night. It's going to be a GREAT weekend of wild, sex, erotic, fun times that you don't want to miss.

If you don't have a GPS then just look for the boat dock on the island and go straight West from there to the white floating bouys that say "No Wake Zone".

And at night, just look for all the disco lights!

To everyone still looking for a Fab-5, several couples have emailed us looking for people to join their Fab-5, or looking to join someone else's Fab-5. The best way to organize your own Fab-5 is by posting here. And if you are an orphan, then just find our group and turn on channel 72 on your VHF radio and ask for anyone looking for someone to join them in the group Barbie's Bella Vita Boat Club. If you don't find anyone on the radio, then just anchor near us and let us know, and we'll send people to you as they contact us, and you can also monitor channel 72 and invite people to join you as they arrive.

But we've got tons of people coming so you for sure won't be alone! LOL

Also, Jungle vines, you are more than welcome to tie up as our tenders for the weekend.

Also, WPBDiver, we remember how helpful you were at last year's regatta, so I'm sure we'll be able to find a place for you and your hot female guests to sleep on one of the boats in our Fab-5, so be sure to anchor and build your Fab-5 really close to us.

I'm so excited I can't Wait!!!! :ass:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#14 luv2boat

luv2boat

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:anything to do with water
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::Indiana and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat

Posted September 27 2009 - 08:06 PM

:ass: Hi Barbie, Frederick, and the rest of our Bella Vita Regatta friends. We're back!!!!!!!! With some effort we were able to organize our schedules and take a couple of much needed days off. :z-any-help: We will arrive Friday afternoon and stay until Sunday. I hope the weather is good because we plan to get naked and tan all over! :battingeyes: See all you boat party lovers there! :jumpboobs: Reg and Heidi

#15 seacraftguy

seacraftguy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 27 2009 - 09:43 PM

:z-any-help: Hello Barbie & Friends.......

Cathi and I (Reel Booty) are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. We plan to arrive on Friday Afternoon and leave late Sunday (unless we are having way to much fun to leave).

Barbie, Cathi is looking forward to shopping at the bikini shop :beachball: (I will bring cash, jello shots, and rum soaked pineapple)...

We hope to raft up with Mike & Brenda :ass: again this year, but no matter what it will be a good time...

See you all then.. :jumpboobs:;-) :flashboobies: :funmeter2:

Noel & Cat. :battingeyes:

#16 nitroxgod

nitroxgod

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Recreation, nudist, exhibitionist
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::28 Bertram Flybridge Sport Fisher, sleeps four with airconditioning.

Posted September 28 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hey everyone, we are already into the planning and packing stages for this party. We will be arriving Friday and leaving Monday morning. We do need some input as we have friends arriving for the day Saturday and wanted to know which marina is the better marina, Black Point or Homestead Bay Front Park, to pick them up at?

Again, we look forward to having one hell of a good time with you all. :thumbsup:

#17 cpal68

cpal68

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 28 2009 - 08:49 PM

Finally that time of year is here. Will be there....mother nature permitting

#18 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted September 29 2009 - 08:37 AM

Hello All

Will be attending Saturday all day, may i tie up as a dingy to one of the larger boats.. I will be bringing my 17' open fish.

As expected will help in any way i am needed!!!!

Will be leaving BP marina around 8 am and heading back around dusk..

also extending an invite A for 4 ppl ..(hopefully couples-girls LOL ) remember at dock at 8 and leaving at or around dusk... Single guys (including me LOL -must be approved from Barbie before i can take you... have all paperwork filled out before we leave.

Are the docks you are talking just north of main elliott marina????

Anyone wanna do some NAKED waterskiing in the AM on sat i know a perfect cove just south of elliott... let me know ... then head back to the party...

Mike :thumbsup:

#19 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted September 29 2009 - 10:45 AM

Nitroxgod,

Where are your friends comming from the North or South..

Mathason(off of old culter ) is North and has a short channel and more areas to meet as to not get into the crazyness..ramps on south side and plenty of room to get around ,out the channel head south 2-3 miles (to miss the feather beds-aka shallow water) then over to elliott.. :kicking:

Black Point(middle of the three marinas) has a long channel and is a Manatee zone (take forever to get in and out )straight shot out to Elliott, and will be very busy that weekend...not alot of places to meet without going through the crazyness. :blowup2:

Homestead bay front (southermost marina ) Have to head a lil north (not much ) to Elliott, has a desent channel and might be busy also that day.. still have to go through the crazyness,, or pup at marine patrol area before the ramps.. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps.. Remember Marine patrol will be out in force so stay cool till you get to the regatta FYI..

My suggestion is stay away from Black Point period......my boat is small so i can cut the channel and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol only need 2 ft to plain...

Hope this helps ...

Mike

#20 jenna

jenna

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted September 29 2009 - 02:25 PM

we'll be down very early saturday morning .... we launched at Blackpoint last year at 7am .... no problems at all ... there were only 3 or 4 boats ahead of us when we arrived ..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users