Photo

November 6th '09 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 01 2008 - 01:19 AM

November 6th-8th 2009 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

:z-LolLolLolLol: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:boating: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:mmparty: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.
:3D-emonicon140:
THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :boat:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 mt gay rum

mt gay rum

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • Lifestyle Status:a nudist, either soft of full depending on the couple.. love giving oral and long massages!!!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted September 25 2009 - 02:08 PM

Barbie..

Newbie here and would like to attend your Nov 6 th event. I am a single guy 50 yrs old and have been around boats here in s fla for a long time grew up in the keys and do most of my boating south.. At this time I only have a 17 ft open fish.. would like to hopefully stay over night(need invite C) on one of the larger boats if possible.. I can cook bartend and help in any way with what needs to be attended.. Being a single guy I understand the respect that is expected … I can also provide shuttle(invite A) back in forth if needed to haulover … look forward to meeting everyone .... Mike :ass: :battingeyes:

#3 bareboat2007

bareboat2007

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating, dogs, road trips, hot tub parties, orgies
  • Lifestyle Status:Selective swingers
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale FL
  • My Boat Is A::22' Center Console
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat :)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted October 12 2009 - 06:49 PM

She just bought the smallest thong I've ever seen, and is working hard to look hot for this raftup. I'm back in the gym to make sure I can keep up with her, :animated-doggiestyle: The boat should be good to go and we'll both be in town, so we're both looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing what's 'up'

#4 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted October 12 2009 - 08:36 PM

After the columbus day regatta we'll need a few weeks to rest up :animated-blowjob: :animated-doggiestyle: . Hope to see all of our friends there. :animated-cowgirl: .Maybe we will stay over for our second friday night, sure had alot of fun at our first. :D . Sea ya there. Dave :evilB: & Cindy :evilB:

#5 bahamiandon90

bahamiandon90

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • Lifestyle Status:my interested in ask me and ill say yes
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 16 2009 - 08:15 PM

hello guys am a newbie to the bella vita boat club, first i would like to thank barbie for this invitition to this event :animated-doggiestyle: i havent meet her yet but i can tell she is a very warm and kindheart person, she took the time in helping me with any question asked she wonderful.I am oringally from Nassau bahamas yes i was born there so been on the water is fun and nothing new to me Am located in Jacksonvile Fl I attend college down her am studing for my B/A in pre law. i will be in miami for the weekend i wud like to meet some new friends, maybe i nice couples with single ladies thats can show me the ropes :animated-cowgirl: i am into the whole lifesyle am laid back very open minded guy that understands very quickly. I am very generous. on that note i will be need in a ride to temptation :evilB: and i need a place to store my belongings and maybe an over night stay dont kno yet still looking, but i know one thing i be there so if anyone of you beautiful people wud mind opening your hearts and your boat i will help with EXPENSES, food prep(nice on the grill), hosting, serving, cleaning ect. I am a respectable man thats give respect to get it in return so i wont take advantage of people property so Captain u in good hands.i know this will be a new begining for me and i can keep its with me for a life time. Did i say barb was hotttttttttttttt :animated-blowjob: looking forward to being at this event if u wud like to contact me in regarding a ride email me at bahamiandon90@yahoo.com

Attached Files

#6 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Love & peace; wind & water activities; friends
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat any more:-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted October 22 2009 - 11:46 AM

:evilB: We have recovered from the Columbus Day Regatta :z-yourock: and are ready to go again :jumpboobs: . As you already know our boat was destroyed during Hurricane Wilma :jumpboobs: and we are thankful :jumpboobs: for any kind of invite to the November Bella Vita Regatta :jumpboobs: .
We can go for a day or all weekend, bring food :3D-emonicon019: and drinks and happy :jumpboobs: , horny :jumpboobs: attitudes. We don't swing but love the water and clothing optional activities and uninhibited people enjoying each other. :animated-blowjob: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-doggiestyle:
For that reason :D Bella Vita parties are even better than the Columbus Day Regatta:
NO :3D-emonicon010: :z-missing: , NO :2tits: :funmeter2: :animated-69: :animated-69: !!!

Please, contact me :jumpboobs: if you have room for a couple. Referrences furnished upon request :evilB: !

Truly Uli & Ben
(954) 415-4500

#7 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted October 27 2009 - 04:40 PM

Wow, is it already that time ?,
:z-missing: can not wait..., the monthly regattas are the best, :evilB: Barbie and Fredrick always do a wonderful job re-inventing themselves. :animated-blowjob:

Hope to see our old friends, :animated-cowgirl: and always enjoy meeting new ones, :D so do not be shy, :funmeter2: come and join the party, :evilB: you will have the best time ever.

See you all soon,

Love Colleen and Patrice :animated-doggiestyle:

#8 exumas_bahamas

exumas_bahamas

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Boating and SEX!
  • Lifestyle Status:Wild and Crazy
  • I Live In::Vero Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::sailing catamaran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 30 2009 - 08:20 AM

Hey all you FUN NAKED PEOPLE :animated-blowjob: …we’re on the way! :evilB: We heard the PARTY is at Temptation Island and we’ll be there early!

We’re heading to the BAHAMAS soon but we can’t go until after the regatta! … and SPLASH! It would be just too much torture to know we are missing such an off the hook party!

If you’ve never been to one of Barbie’s Regattas you shouldn’t miss this one! :animated-doggiestyle: Y’all must all still be recovering from the Columbus Day raftup, which sounded like a blast,…but we are ready to go. We can’t wait to see all our friends. :animated-cowgirl:

So everybody hurry up and do your post and meet us there where everyone will be having a great naked time! :evilB:

ExumasBahamas
Check out my NIPPLE JEWELRY, CLIT CLIPS, ANKLETS and BELLY CHAINS at www.sexy2wear.weebly.com!

#9 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 02 2009 - 04:41 PM

We missed you all for Columbus Day, so we can't wait for this months regatta. Just returned from a crazy four days at Fantasy Fest, but we'll be ready for the party on Saturday :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-blowjob: ...
Can't wait to see everyone.

Stu and Glenda

#10 marianarichard

marianarichard

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 03 2009 - 05:47 PM

We would love to attend next month Regatta, we missed last month since we were out of the country, hopefuly we can find a captain/boat that can take us out there and we will enjoy as much as we did last time
kissess all and see you there
Mariana and Richard

#11 smurfette

smurfette

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::f
  • Lifestyle Status:i'm a nudest and a soft swinger

Posted November 03 2009 - 06:50 PM

Hi there, i'm a single female newbie to the Regatta, but not to the life style. I am also a nudest, and i enjoy soft to medium swinging. i found my first swingers hotel a couple of months ago, and fell in love. I found my second just last week, and fell in love all over again. What i loved most about these two hotels were the people i met. everyone was very loving towards me, and made me feel so welcomed, which turned into the most awesome experience of my life. I would love to join this month's Regatta to meet more like-minded people in a totally different surrounding.

#12 zlata69

zlata69

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:nude recreation enthusiast

Posted November 03 2009 - 11:16 PM

Hi all,
I’ll be joining you once again at the Temptation Island during Saturday  I think we should repeat the Septembers’ party crazines, because I see Richard and sexy Mariana are joining as well… This time I’m brining my own captain with 33’ Mainship named MarSea. I hope you are ready!!!

~Z

#13 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 04 2009 - 01:13 PM

Hi guys!!

Missed Columbus day so we're looking forward to make up nakedness. Have some boat issues but should be good to go for friday. Can't wait to see you.

We always have fun at the regattas. Lots of pretty girls. Very little clothing. God I love Florida!

I'm planning on bringing the trampoline so let's party!

Rob and Ginny

#14 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted November 05 2009 - 10:32 PM

To all those couples looking for a ride or a boat to hang out on or a boat to stay the night on.... Be sure to check out this link:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm

And to all those couples with boats that have a little extra room and want to make more friends and have someone help pay for your weekend's boating expenses.... Be sure to check out http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm
so you can see how inviting couples onto your boat can help to offset some of your expenses.

HOPEFULLY, that "tipping page" will help to motivate more people to offer more rides to those without boats so that more people can come join the fun at these wild parties!

Need A Boat Ride To The Party At Temptation Island?
ALL Couples
can contact some of the day boaters riding out to the party to hitch a ride with them, and if their boats are already full, then you can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, ($25 minimum) he will give you a ride out to the regatta. And if you can't catch a ride back to the docks from someone you've met at the party when you're ready to leave, then just call Captain Chuck again and he'll come get you and take you back to Haulover for $5 per person. Just tell him you're you're a member of the Bella Vita Boat Club and you're going to Barbie's party, and he knows exactly where to take you. Please be sure that you know which boat he's taking you to.

Weather Update:

The latest weather report is saying there is only a 20% chance of rain all weekend long, and the temperatures will be a nice, warm 80-85 degrees all weekend too. The wind will be pretty breezy at 20-27 mph all weekend, but since it's coming from the East, our raft-up party will be totally protected by Temptation Island! But no matter what the wild, windy weather might be, because as everyone knows, "Windy Weather, Rain or shine, it's party time!!!"

Also....
It is a known, proven, documented fact that Temptation Island is a very enchanted place and that often times no matter what the weather is at all surrounding areas, the sun always shines down on our little piece of paradise on our party weekends!

And Barbie and her girlfriends all tell me that if it does rain, then that just means that we'll have to start the naked play parties inside the salon of our boat earlier than normal!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: And if you don't believe me, just look at the party pictures from the last rainy party showing all the indoor fun we had when it poured rain all weekend.

And we still have room for people to hang out on our boat during the day and we might have room for another couple to spend the night too. But email us first so we can confirm what we've got available. Email Barbie at BlondeFlasher@aol.com

So don't forget, that Windy Weather, Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
So don't miss out on all the fun! Cum join the party! What could be more fun than this?!?! :animated-blowjob: :animated-doggiestyle: :animated-cowgirl:
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#15 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 06 2009 - 04:21 AM

As BARBIE says >>> RAIN or SHINE !!! <<< We would like to go to this Nov 2009 REGATTA !! We want to go back to the fun naked regatta times !!

We will love to ride in some body boat !! We are SDC >> AMANTEDELMAR << We are willing to compensate with any cost that our stay may causes !! Please contact us if is any possibility !!
Also we have a PRETTY female that is cumming with us (SMURFETTE) !!

Ph: 7725192205 LEO & SANDY

le_caribean@hotmail.com

#16 davie242

davie242

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist/soft swing(most of the time) HA!

Posted November 06 2009 - 07:11 AM

Alright! the more the merrier! :animated-doggiestyle: Cant wait . Laura and I will be arriving Saturday am. Unless we make a pit stop :animated-cowgirl: HA! Or maybe we just go straight there and make it a group :smilieyblowjob2: :z-LolLolLolLol: :animated-blowjob: :z-LolLolLolLol: SEE YA SOON !

#17 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted November 06 2009 - 01:27 PM

What's happening all you fun and crazy people? Bad and I are posting late this time....but didn't know we could make it out until this week. We will be looking for a 'pick-up' :animated-cowgirl: at the boat ramp Saturday morning and plan to stay on Doctors Orders :smilieyblowjob2: that night!

We are looking forward to seeing everyone! Let's party! :z-LolLolLolLol: :animated-blowjob: :animated-doggiestyle:

#18 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Love & peace; wind & water activities; friends
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat any more:-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 06 2009 - 03:21 PM

Oh No, we can't go... :animated-blowjob: it took an act of God! :animated-doggiestyle:
I guess after last months parties: Columbus Day Regatta, Bikertoberfest and Fantasie Fest a break will do us good.

You all have a wonderful time without us, enjoy the warm breezes and each other :animated-cowgirl: .

Please, don't forget us when you make plans for December. We appreaciate any type of invite. :smilieyblowjob2:

Have fun!

Uli & Ben

#19 wewant2play

wewant2play

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted November 06 2009 - 03:46 PM

Hi everyone,
We had a change of plans -- so we will be there late saturday :animated-blowjob: we are also bringing some newbies friends -- can't wait to see everyone :animated-doggiestyle:

#20 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 06 2009 - 05:19 PM

We've Changed Our Location!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :jumpboobs:
We Are Near Location #2 At:

N 25' 54.676
W 80' 08.225
Posted Image

With the 25-30 MPH winds, we decided to go to an area more protected from the winds.

See the photo above and look for #2. We are anchored directly above the #2 at the opening of the fork on the left, at GPS:

N 25' 54.676
W 80' 08.225

My Big, Bodacious, Boat Bash, With Saturday Night Lingerie Dance Party!!!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time!
:yahoo:

We are already set up right now
where we expect to be all weekend long from Friday afternoon until Sunday very late afternoon!
It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :z-LolLolLolLol: Don't forget we have FREE WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat).
Posted Image :beachball: :z-LolLolLolLol: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be PERFECT with no humidity, nice dry air for those without generators. The winds all weekend are 25 mph but it's super calm where we are anchored in our VERY well protected area. The temperatures are going to be in the 80's all weekend and there is only a 20% chance of rain. We're already here right now and the weather is beautiful!

:animated-cowgirl: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Directions are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So brave the winds and come on out and join us for a GREAT weekend!
Because once you get here, the water is calm, warm and perfect for swimming and there is zero wind and we're going to have a great naked party weekend!

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htm because we still have room to host a few people on our boat.

You can call Captain Chuck from Fast Response Marine Towing at 305-910-9264, and for only $5 per person, (with a $25 minimum so get 5 people to ride at once), he will give you a ride out to the regatta. Such A Deal!!! Chuck will be leaving from Haulover Marina at 10:00 AM on Saturday so be sure to call him to reserve your ride with him.
:boating:

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :animated-doggiestyle: :smilieyblowjob2: :animated-blowjob: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon: Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! It's easy now to catch a limo shuttle ride to the party! :2doggy:

:jumpboobs:
This Is Where We Are: http://bellavitaboat...ationisland.htm

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users