Photo

April 11th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 01:13 PM

April 11th-13th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted November 25 2007 - 08:01 PM

Thanks for posting the 2008 schedule..woo hoo. :anicandyc:

Ok.. Realizing we're the first to post, we just wanted to get the word out now that we're coming. :yahoo: Back by popular demand and Frederick's never ending begging, we'll be making a batch of Brian's famous seafood chowder on Friday night. So come early, eat some famous chowder, and then cum early again.. We're coming with some friends :yahoo: :yahoo: so we'll have a boat of 4, and we'll post more later.

Right after the Regatta, we're off to Key West for the Conch Republic Independence Celebration - April 17th – 27th. :evilB:

Any one else going to Key West? ..Let's start a floatilla

Brian and Karen

#3 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 11 2008 - 02:27 PM

Hi Everyone, :funmeter2:

We are excited and missed coming to the Regattas over the last several months. Fall and winter our busy time with research and work. Spring more relaxed and need to shed a few of our clothes. :yahoo:

We always keep up with the fun through this great website and gee we should have been there to watch these fun, exciting and crazy people. Did you see what I just saw? No way...... :violin:

:tiphat: Watch Out! We may just get a little crazier this time! :doh:

Arriving same boat and same time for another great and fun event.

As day trippers we arrive at 10 AM and depart around 8 PM. One of these times we will just shock everyone and stay the night. Is this the time? :z-why-me:

We could provide transportation to the regatta for a small group from the Haulover Marina. Please read the website so that you have an A, B or C choice of stay. More in the future!

For all those newbies wondering if they should go? YES! YES! YES!

Your hostess Barbie and host Sir Fredrick have this event totally organized and will make you feel right at home as soon as you arrive. They are two of the most dedicated and fun people to be around.

This is an absolutely no pressure, respectful bunch of down to earth folks who know how to have an exquisite and great time. :yahoo:

See everyone there!!!!!!!!!!!

B&G

#4 SteveAndAmi

SteveAndAmi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted February 18 2008 - 01:47 AM

:trampoline: :z-yourock: :z-blonde: :congrats: :thewave: :3D-emonicon029: we will be there April 10 -22
  • :bye1: :tiphat: :busterbunny: :2love_sex: Tried to put a picture of us in and it said that file was larger than the availiable space. :rolleyes: :gossip:

Stev Ami

#5 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 07 2008 - 08:22 AM

Hi everybody
We will be looking forward to this weekend again!!! It's always such a great time. Everyone is awesome and so friendly. It's simply amazing all the things we "SHARE" together!!!!!

Barbie and Frederick always do such a great job at keeping everything in it's place. Keep up the good work. See you all real soon

Don & JUlie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#6 Travelduo

Travelduo

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted March 12 2008 - 11:22 AM

We will be there with Bells on!
:z-yeahthat:

No doubt, after all the regattas we have not been able to get to in the past, we wrte this into our calendar, tatooed it on our asses, and looking forward to finally seeing what all the fun is about. :z-any-help: :z-yourock:
So with that said, we have been watching the fun go by, and now will be looking for a ride and accommodations which we will be posting next week in the other part of the forum.

We expect to be treated as newbies......LOL....and we are both willing first mates!
:tiphat: :z-lmao: :2doggy:

Hugs & Kisses & Licks,

Rich N Cyndi

#7 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 15 2008 - 06:51 AM

:z-yeahthat: :z-as-if: :2limp: :2tits: :2dick: :2doggy: we will be there April 10 -22

• :tiphat: :cool18: :z-as-if: :z-lmao: Tried to put a picture of us in and it said that file was larger than the availiable space. :z-any-help: :z-yourock:
  • Stev Ami

WOW!!! Steve and Ami, email me your photos and I'll help get them online for you! We can't wait to meet you at the party next month. Send your photos to me at BlondeFlasher@aol.com
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#8 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted March 20 2008 - 09:01 AM

Maybe it's not the size of the file, but the size of the content of the file. :animated-blowjob: :boff:

:3D-emonicon063: :2doggy: :2doggy: :2doggy: :2doggy: :z-bump: we will be there April 10 -22

• :z-blonde: :cool18: :z-bump: :z-blonde: Tried to put a picture of us in and it said that file was larger than the availiable space. :thewave: :kicking:

Stev Ami

#9 bocacouple36

bocacouple36

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted March 28 2008 - 12:19 PM

Hello to all,

We've been hearing about the great people and fun times at these Regattas for quite some time now, and are lucky to have such good friends....Don and Julie.....to ask us to be guests on their boat!!!! :3D-emonicon063:
WE can't wait to share in the fun and sun with everyone! Of course, we are also looking forward to some exciting nightime activities also! :animated-blowjob:

Looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple of wweks.

R & M

#10 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 29 2008 - 07:05 AM

Hi to all you naughty, naked, nautical friends, :animated-blowjob:
We will be there. As before we plan on arriving late Friday afternoon...2 nights at the raft up is twice as good as one. We have solved our windlass problems which, along with the strong winds :thewave: , created problems for us getting along side Fredrick and Barbie like we knew what we were doing. Now you can have no fear when we get near!!!
This we will be our third regatta in a row after getting our boat last November. No two have been alike but they have all been great fun. We hope to see all the familiar faces and many new ones. There's lots of water out there and plenty of room for you. Join the party!! :3D-emonicon063:
Frank and Lee
Wildthingxxx on SDC

#11 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL

Posted April 01 2008 - 05:17 PM

Hello
Kaite and I and perhaps our new puppy, Bella will be there! Looking forward to warm water cold drinks and hot couples!! I hope to be there on Friday night too. See you there
Rick and Katie

#12 fencerwilly

fencerwilly

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted April 02 2008 - 08:50 PM

Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more I fling myself with reckless abandon upon the Bella Vita barricades, determined to breach the defences and finally attain the noblest goal a man can aspire to; not fame, fortune, Noble prizes, nor cures for cancer, but a solid acre of PUSSY! That is certainly an image to conjure with, you'll all agree.
Now picture the frustration on the faces of the owners of those pussies, as, in the wee hours of the morning, the captains and first mates perform their duties and fall exhausted but sated to the side, leaving . . . . . AT LEAST A HALF ACRE OF STILL HUNGRY PUSSY!
Cums now a stalwart single guy (ssg), to wit, me, to plunge in (so to speak), save the day and finally, completely satisfy the acre of pussy. (Outrageous claim, of course, I personally have only aquitted myself with a quarter acre of pussy, but it makes the point). I think you couples need an extra water boy, condom butler, pinch hitter, and all around man Friday; ahem, me.
Junglevines has very courteously volunteered to get me out to the raft-up on Saturdy and Sunday, for a day trip, and I will probably take them up on the offer, although my request here is to have one of you captains of a boat of some size to find a rope locker or sun pad for the fencer to crash upon.
As always, my standing offer to pitch in monetarily to offset your costs still stands.
Jokes aside, hope to see you all there, but if not, I wish you all the fun in the sun you can stand. :animated-blowjob: Bill

#13 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted April 03 2008 - 07:03 AM

:animated-blowjob: HI BARBIE AND FREDERIC....YES WE GET TO JOIN YOUR AWESOME RAFT UP ONE MORE TIME, BEFORE

THE BOAT RETURNS BACK TO BERMUDA.. :3D-emonicon063: WE ARE ONCE AGAIN LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING

FRIENDS , AND HAVING A DELIGHTFUL WEEKEND OF RELAXATION,SUN,SEXY FUN... :thewave: WE WILL TRY TO

ARRIVE FRIDAY NITE.KISSES TO YOU AND FREDERIC FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK..SUZEE/JOHN

#14 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted April 04 2008 - 01:50 PM

:3D-emonicon063: Hey Folks,

Unfortunately life duties and some unexpected set of events will require that we bow out of this months regatta. :animated-blowjob: We were really were looking forward to coming since its been a long while.

Fencerwilly, sorry but hope you kept looking for an alternative ride, as I suggested, in the event this happened.

Our apologies but hopefully June is our best case scenario from here. :thewave:

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

B & G

#15 fencerwilly

fencerwilly

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted April 04 2008 - 05:00 PM

:3D-emonicon063: Hey Folks,

Unfortunately life duties and some unexpected set of events will require that we bow out of this months regatta. :animated-blowjob: We were really were looking forward to coming since its been a long while.

Fencerwilly, sorry but hope you kept looking for an alternative ride, as I suggested, in the event this happened.

Our apologies but hopefully June is our best case scenario from here. :thewave:

Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

B & G

Thanks Junglevines (those vines are lianas, aren't they?). You were most generous to offer, and I knew you might have to bow out; no problem. So I will remain dependent on the kindness of strangers, who one hopes, wont be strangers for long. In all honesty, there is at least a 50% chance I will have to fly to the left coast that weekend, but would like to establish a cordial relationship with a willing captain and distaff mate anyway as I will continue to seek passage to the regatta over the coming months. There is also a pretty good prospect I will have a single bi female on my arm next time, so stay tuned.

#16 bocacouple36

bocacouple36

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted April 05 2008 - 10:52 AM

Hello to All,

Unfortunately, a family commitment will prevent us from attending our first Regatta. :animated-blowjob: However, our gracious hosts Don and Julie left us an open invitation for the future. We hope to get to experience the fun and sun with all of you in the future!

R & M

#17 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted April 06 2008 - 01:17 PM

Hi Barbie, Frederic and the gang

We weren't sure if work was going to get in the way of our partying. As it turns out, we have the weekend off to have some fun. :animated-blowjob: So, we will be there on Saturday morning to join in the festivities.
Stu and Glenda

#18 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted April 06 2008 - 03:07 PM

Woohoo! Time for another regatta. The best party to happen on this beautiful blue planet. Sadly, we will be unable to attend this month. Something about Southwest airlines missing windshields for their pilots. Fortunately for us, a piece of the Miami puzzle has been moved to Chicago.

#19 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted April 07 2008 - 09:45 PM

Hi folks! It's sflblondediver here. I hate I missed the party last month, but at least Rick got the boat out and had some fun. We are hoping to come join the fun this weekend. I'm hearing the weather is supposed to be great. :animated-blowjob: And I still haven't seen that great new very small 1 piece swimsuit of Barbie's!

We have had a lot of fun at these raft-ups in the past and hope to have lots more! Come join the naked fun, good food, and good friends. Hope to see you there!
:3D-emonicon063:

#20 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted April 08 2008 - 04:54 AM

Hey Gang -It's just a few more days, and we'll be at Temptation Island. :animated-blowjob: We're bringing a third wheel this trip, who is absolutely a blast.
So everyone say hi to Laura and be VERY NICE.
:3D-emonicon063: She's a little new to the "scene", so please be gentle.

- Karen

Posted Image

(P.S. nothing but the best for our friends) :thewave:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users