Photo

November 7th '08 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 24 2007 - 12:36 PM

November 7th-9th 2008 Regatta

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :anicandyc:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Jessica

Jessica

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 14 2008 - 05:45 AM

Hi...I'm abisexual Latina 28 from pembroke pines interested on going to the regatta but I don't have a Boat..

Could you help me?...

Besitos...Jessica...

#3 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 23 2008 - 03:23 PM

We'll be heading to the November Regatta, then off to the Bahamas on the boat, for the Thanksgiving Holidays.

Can you say "jerk turkey!" :)

ps: Mr and Mrs. "seacraftguy"
You're welcome to tie up a little "Reel Booty" to us anytime.. and if you want to stay the night next time, we'd be more than happy to "suffer through it"!

We have plenty of room...

#4 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 23 2008 - 04:03 PM

Hi everyone,
As usual Julie and I are looking forward to attending the Monthly Regatta's. We can't wait for these little weekend get aways with our good friemds of the regatta. They are such stress relievers!!!!!

We'll see you all there!!!!!!

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#5 exumas_bahamas

exumas_bahamas

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating and SEX!
  • Lifestyle Status:Wild and Crazy
  • I Live In::Vero Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::sailing catamaran
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 29 2008 - 12:04 PM

Hey…we're on the way! We heard the party is at Temptation Island and we'll be there EARLY!

We're on our way back to the Bahamas but we can't go until after the regatta! It would be just too much torture to know we are missing such an off the hook party! :) If you've never been to one of Barbie's Regattas you shouldn't miss this one! Y'all must all still be recovering from the Columbus Day raftup, which sounded like a blast,…but we are ready to go. We can't wait to see all our friends from the December regatta last year. We all had a wild time and we certainly won't miss Friday night.
So everybody hurry up and do your post and meet us there where everyone will be having a great naked time!

ExumasBahamas
Check out my NIPPLE JEWELRY, CLIT CLIPS, ANKLETS and BELLY CHAINS at www.sexy2wear.weebly.com!

#6 wild bill

wild bill

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 30 2008 - 12:59 AM

Hi

Well I will I am again looking forward to my first regatta..look forward to meeting everyone.

Wild Bill

#7 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 30 2008 - 08:03 PM

Hi guys

We missed you at Columbus Day, we only were there for the day and we couldn't find you guys. We plan on coming out on Saturday and spending the night, weather permitting. See you next week...

Glenda and Stu

#8 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 31 2008 - 10:04 AM

Hello Bella Vita Friends,
Just because we sold the boat dosen't mean we are going into hiding. :)
Hopefully we will make it out on Saturday in the lil boat. Probably just for the day. :z-kewlpic:

Welcome back Exuma-Bahamas.
Are you headed to Eliz Harbor??
You will have sore throats when we are through with you two.
Because of all the cruising questons we plan on asking you (JEEZ what did you think I meant?) :3D-emonicon003:

Yes I am writing in a purple font. Its as close to Zinfull as I can get. :3D-emonicon010:
I guess we will have to bring out some nice California wine to make me feel better. :ShipAhoy:
Today is Halloween, only 1 week till the regatta. :rocketwhore:
Will see everyone soon
Zinfull

#9 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish

Posted October 31 2008 - 05:06 PM

Hey! We are looking forward meeting you guys. :3D-emonicon003: The last month was just enough to rest after the last Columbus day Regatta. And fix the bow and railing since the last short storm in the keys !!!!!!!!!!!!! :3D-emonicon010:
We should be arriving on Friday night, and leaving Sunday afternoon. :)
We missed you last month Stu and Glenda.

Colleen and Pat

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 01 2008 - 10:32 AM

:) WoooooHoooooo!!!
Only 6 Days Til November's Naked Party!!!

:ShipAhoy: We've uploaded the photos
from the October Columbus Day Naked Regatta Party already so go check them out by clicking here http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm, and if there is any photos that you appear in that you didn't want to be in and you need your face blurred out, then just email me a direct link to that photo so we can edit you out of it. :3D-emonicon003: Also, thank you so much to those of you that have already posted in the past party goers section your comments and review of your weekend at the party. :z-kewlpic: :wacko: (and to those of you that haven't posted yet... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!?)

And to those of you that were not able to attend the October Columbus Day Naked Regatta, go to: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and see what everyone is saying about what you missed out on!!! And don't forget to click the photo link above to see all the hot, sexy, naked, pretty people you missed out on meeting by not joining us. :3D-emonicon010:

:woohoo: While you're here, go ahead and register now for the November 7th 2008 party. Everyone that registers right away so their posting appears on page 1, gets a free official Bella Vita Ultimate Party Survival Kit.

So don't wait.... Do It NOW and we'll see you in ONLY 6 Days! :rocketwhore:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted November 03 2008 - 08:20 PM

Jason and I are just returning from Panama City and he can officially say he is now an IRONMAN!! :)

We hope to join all the bella vita gang for the November regatta. We will be arriving by canoe so we may need sleeping accomodations for Saturday evening. We will gladly work (or some other favors.. lol) for a comfy spot!

We are looking forward to this weekend, it's been several months since we've been able to join in on the fun.

Kisses
Jason and Leia
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#12 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted November 04 2008 - 01:19 PM

Mick and I hope to attend the always exciting Bella vita November party for what is always a weekend of magical excess! This is probably the greatest lifestyle bargin in Florida. Our thanks to Barbie and Fredrich for the countless hrs they spend making sure these events hit the ball (or balls) out of the park every month.
Mick and Jim

#13 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted November 04 2008 - 02:44 PM

Mark and I will be there and we can not wait it has been 3 months since we have come to one of the regattas and every time we miss one I am at home wishing I was there enjoying all the naked , sexual fun that these parties have to offer each and every time we come.

We are honored to be the guests of Barbie and Fredrick on their new beautiful boat it just can not get any better than this.

Special request from Fredrick to make my spinach salad so it goes without saying I will be bringing it any other requests?

we can not wait to see everyone there! Who is bringing Twister? I feel a game of naked twister coming on!!!!

Barbie and Fredrick we all thank you so much for all you do to make these dream parties come true for all of us.

Love to you all!!!
Sandy and mark

#14 HardcoreOffshore

HardcoreOffshore

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Interests:Sex, Boating, Sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::FL
  • My Boat Is A::Formula PC-40
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:.

Posted November 04 2008 - 08:59 PM

Yes... Yes.... Last minute post here again...

But we really want to cum

Got Kevin and Brooklyn rounding up some newbies possibly for the party....

It is always fun breaking in new people and watching them go wild.

Newbies don't always realize how hard the sun, water, and alcohol will hit them till they’re face down ass up being initiated to the fun.... lol :)

Hoping to get out there early Friday night and start the party right.

Rick & Colleen

#15 Jeremy

Jeremy

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted November 04 2008 - 11:59 PM

We are excited to have an opportunity to combine our passion for boating with the Joys and Pleasures of the lifestyle.

We have been in the lifestyle for about four years and really enjoy meeting new friends.

With the exception of the Columbus Day Regatta, this will be our first one. We are excited and looking forward to all of the fun as seen in the pictures.

With 3 boats, we believe its really time to put them to use. LOL

#16 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted November 05 2008 - 10:44 AM

See everyone Saturday morning..
We'll be arriving around 9:30am

#17 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted November 06 2008 - 09:37 AM

Hi All,
We are going to be able to come! :) Our boat has been out of the water for bottom painting and repairs and we werent sure it would be ready. It's going in the water this afternoon. :3D-emonicon010: .
We will be arriving on Friday just not sure when, probably between 6 and 7pm. The Columbus Day Regatta was fun but we like the BellaVita party better. Nobody organizes a raft up like Fredrick and Barbie...boats snugged up, lined up and not moving!!!!
We look forward to seeing all our old, and new, friends. Bonus for us, Jason and Leia will be our guests for the weekend. We look forward to having them with us.
The best to all,
Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"

#18 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted November 07 2008 - 10:28 AM

Well it's finally here!!! :cry: :thumbsup: :loveeyes:
Naked Regatta time baby!!!
:worship: :ShipAhoy:
:woohoo:
:3D-emonicon003:
BellaVitaBoy and I are leaving now to go to Temptation Island and we invite everyone to come join us there. Directions are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

:2dick: Also, if you don't have a boat and you still don't have a ride to the party, scroll up and see all the people that are coming with smaller day boats that will be launching their boats at Haulover Marina so contact them directly to see if you can get a ride with them.

:z-kewlpic: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be a GREAT weekend with sunny skies, low humidity, only a 20% chance of scattered showers and temperatures reaching 82' in the day and 72' at night, with dry Northeast winds 9 -13 mph... PERFECT for a naked regatta!!!

:wacko: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm

So don't get left out of all the fun! :) :rocketwhore: :3D-emonicon010: It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :Bravo:

:tweeted:
See you at Temptation Island! :thumbsup:
A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#19 captain john

captain john

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted November 07 2008 - 11:00 AM

Looking forword :) to going to another Barbie Regatta ! Love to bring newbies and watch their faces. I truely appreciate all the work Barbie and Fredrick put into this monthly meeting of people with like minds :3D-emonicon003: Love to see old faces and newbies alike. I realy feel these are more fun :3D-emonicon010: than columbus day regattas so heading down sat morn and stay overnite.

#20 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted November 07 2008 - 11:02 AM

Last minute change of plan frees up the weekend so we can make it. Hopefully we're not too late!

We had a great time at the last raft up we went to, met some very cool and fun people, and we are really looking forward to another weekend of escape from the normal and dreary and rules of society to this little alternate world of sun sea skin sex and celebration (its almost an "s" :) ). C you there!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users