62 replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted April 30 2006 - 04:55 AM

Please confirm your attendance here
by clicking, "Post Reply".

People that have NOT registered by will only be allowed to raft up with us LAST (after around 5:00 PM) AFTER all the registered party-goers that HAVE registered here and helped to "spread the word" have rafted up and ONLY if there is room.

Don't get left out baby!
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!
[/b][/color]

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted April 30 2006 - 05:01 AM

Of course I'll be cumming to this Naked Boating party. To me there is nothing better than being naked, and meeting new erotic people and making new sexy friends, and boating. And when I can do ALL of that in one place at one time... then Naked Boating with new erotic sexy friends is the ULTIMATE!!!

Look for my kite in the sky and follow the string down to a boat filled with naked people! LOL ;)

See you there! :P Posted Image[/url]
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 KEYS-BOATERS

KEYS-BOATERS

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted April 30 2006 - 08:57 AM

We'll be there..We had a great time at the April Regatta and look forward to this one. We plan on being "Eager Beavers"...Sea you all real soon 8)

The last boat on the left, that's us...

http://www.bellavita...tclub046038.jpg

#4 GingerLeeLove

GingerLeeLove

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat

Posted April 30 2006 - 05:22 PM

I can't wait!!! I'll be flying down from Alabama a couple days early join all the fun and I CAN'T WAIT!

I'm so excited! I had so much fun at the last one I came to in March and since I missed the April regatta then I have lots to make up for sexwise at this one! If you have a boat with extra room for me on it, I'm still looking for a ride so let me know where I posted my message in the "Looking For A Ride" section.

I look forward to meeting everyone there for a GREAT weekend!

Ginger Lee

#5 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted May 01 2006 - 03:21 AM

We will be there with bells on (or off, whatever the case may be) We usually have lots of extra space for couples who need to crash for the night. :wink: Send us a note if you need a bunk for Sat night.

#6 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted May 02 2006 - 06:08 AM

We are planning on cumming down for the party. We live in Orlando and are tring to find some more people to come with us. Our boat does not have a cabin so we are trying to find a place on the water to stay at. Any suggestions? Looking forward to it, sounds like a lot of fun.
Shed the clothes that restrain us everyday and lets have fun.

Send responses to doo2mee@yahoo.com
Thanks, Terri and Jeff

#7 Rich

Rich

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male

Posted May 02 2006 - 02:42 PM

I will be bringing my beautiful girlfriend Cyndi to the regatta on May 20th. This will be the first raft-up for both of us. We will be easy to find because we are on a 42 foot sailboat and you can't miss Cyndi.

#8 FunMiamiCpl

FunMiamiCpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted May 02 2006 - 02:53 PM

We will be attending Saturday and spending the night on our 26' Express Cruiser. This will be our first raft up. We have been to the Columbus Day Regatta many times; but we are sure this will be sooo much better!
We look forward to the May 20th regatta in a big way.
Let the fun & games begin, not to mention plenty of sex..... ;)

Johnathan & Maria

#9 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted May 04 2006 - 05:31 AM

I will be coming to the May regatta. I attended the one in April and that was my first time.
IT will NOT be my last!

#10 Nauti Girl

Nauti Girl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted May 05 2006 - 03:28 AM

The Nauti Girl wil be there! We have been looking forward to this months party since April's event...what a blast! Wouldnt miss it! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

#11 The Incredibles

The Incredibles

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 05 2006 - 04:59 AM

We're extremely pleased and excited to be part of this extravaganza!! His second time there, my first....we can't hardly wait! Also, we've posted on the "Need a Ride" message board, as we are in need of friends with a boat. Looking forward to meeting new people and having lots of FUN!!

#12 realtampacouple

realtampacouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted May 07 2006 - 03:34 PM

xxx

#13 ranchcpl

ranchcpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted May 08 2006 - 05:48 AM

We are DEFINITELY coming to the May Regatta. We are still talking about how much fun we had at the March Regatta. It was a total blast. Hope to see a lot of naked cpls on our boat.

#14 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 08 2006 - 04:24 PM

Katie and I love to boat especially with our naked friends!! See you there.
We will be tied up with and to Barbie, Can't wait LOL
Rick and Katie On the Happy Days

#15 jamesdl69

jamesdl69

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted May 09 2006 - 09:55 AM

Kathy & Jim - plan on attending.

The name of our boat is MY PREROGATIVE

Looking forward to the dates.

#16 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted May 09 2006 - 06:23 PM

I am 1/2 owner of a 38 ft. aft cabin sundeck motor yacht, named PEACOCK. It has been a fantasy of mine to combine the sensuality of lounging around nude on my boat on a warm sunny day with a light breeze, sipping wine, listening to good music while engaging in sexual play with like minded friends.

Although I have a full boat for the May regatta, I would like to invite sexy playmates who have fantasies like mine to join me for future regattas.

If you would like to view pictures of me and my friends on various boat parties including the April 8-9 regatta, please feel free to checkout the albums on my website www.captrichy.com.

I have posted several albums of pictures from "G" to "X" rated.

Please click on Photos , this will bring up the G rated albums only.

To view the "R" and "X" rated albums you will need to click on the login button which is located on the right side of the page above the first album.

Use the following username & password:

user name: boatpartys

password: 22fwb03

Please do not pass on this username & password.

Thanks,

Capt Richy

#17 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted May 10 2006 - 01:40 AM

Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls...!

Great to see the amount of registrants and confirmations continue to rise here on the site... keep 'em coming!

I'd like to start getting my list together of just whom is going want/need/beg/plead or otherwise take a ride in the Limo Boat to get to the regatta!

So, just hit reply to this thread, and let me know who is coming with me!

EDIT 1: Not only will I be there as the Limo-Boat driver, but I will have my gorgeous 1st mate with me (see her profile here "Maybelline")

Being that my Limo-Boat is a deck boat, Maybelline asked me to post a request to find out if there would be any extra room on someone's larger boat that we could coop on overnight, so if anyone has any extra room for for your favorite Limo-Boat driver and his beautiful 1st mate...
Give a shout!

EDIT 2: I have communicated with a few couples and offered the Limo-Boat to bring them out to the regatta, but so far I have had no confirmations here to tell me that they are definitely coming on the the Limo-Boat, so IF you are looking for a ride out to the regatta, please confirm here by hitting reply to this thread, and telling me. You may have told me this via email, or IM recently that your coming with me, but I need your confirmation HERE in this thread.

EDIT 3: ONE couple (realtampacouple) has asked for a ride out to the regatta, so I guess everyone else has a way of getting themselves out to the raft-up!

Remember, YOU must communicate with me if you need a ride, so if I don't hear from you, I will just be taking realtampacouple on the Limo-Boat! Maybelline and I will be at the regatta having a LOT of fun!

#18 Rich

Rich

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted May 12 2006 - 05:31 AM

I will be there with Cyndi. We will be on a sailboat by the name of Tenacious. We look forward to a great time.

#19 fantasea101

fantasea101

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted May 13 2006 - 08:35 AM

We went to the Regatta in April and had a fantastic time. We will definitely be there, but do not have our own boat. Anyone willing to take on a couple of stow-aways? We can meet you at the Haulover Marina!

Looking forward to being Bare! :twisted:

Doug and Jan
fantasea101@yahoo.com

#20 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted May 13 2006 - 12:54 PM

Looking forward to another great regatta! I'll be attending with Adam (Built on Dreams) - the number one limbo (oops, I mean limo) :P boat! Adam and would love to find another couple who has room on their boat for us to bunk up for the night too. See you there!
Maybelline

PS - LOVE the page of Definitions! http://www.bellavita...definitions.htm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users