Photo

February 3rd 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Superbowl Tailgate Party!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
38 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:48 PM

February 3rd 2007 Regatta & Superbowl Tailgate Party!!!

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 xkathykatx

xkathykatx

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted January 18 2007 - 11:07 AM

We are Kathy and Al from South Jersey. We are a fun, outgoing, non-smoking married couple looking for other fun couples and singles. We are responding, thoughtfully, to the regatta that is planned on Feb. 3rd and 4th. We do not have a boat so we are looking for someon fun to room with. We have a profile on SLS our handle is sexycouple120926. If anyone has been to one of these boat parties and can offer any advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

#3 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 19 2007 - 01:40 PM

Hello everyone Like we said we are going to do our best to make every Regatta this year with that said Yes we will be coming to the February Regatta after all the fun we have had the past Regatta's it is very hard to wait the month till the next one.

Every time we think iit can get no better we are proved wrong each and every time.

Each Regatta we meet more new friends everyone we have meet are a class act the fun we have and the memories we have made will last a life time. Last Month was mind blowing and I am sure this Regatta will no doubt be the same.

We will be bringing our boat and we will have room for another couple we plan to go Friday night from Haulover I will be making some new recipes this time so be prepared for some great food I love to take care of all of you.

We have some friends that just joined and I think they will be coming the also have a Boat.

Below is the fun we had at the last Regatta

Once again......What a wonderful weekend...better late than never but we made it.

As soon as we arrived as always the help from everyone involved is so wonderful my Bella Vita Family never lets us down.

I must say that is some of the best Bella Vita Babe play I have ever had and the Bella Vita guys were so wonderful just sitting back and letting it all happen but I am sure all of our wonderful Men know that great things cum to those who wait!!! I had a blast to say the least.

Meni thank you so much once again for your wonderful hospitality although Mark and I have a boat that can be slept on it would never be as comfortable as where we stayed I have never come to one of these regattas that we have not be offered accommodations on some of the most beautiful Yachts.

When we joined this club I read everything i could and acted accordingly... I decided I would use the talents that I am best at like food, beverages and other talents because I knew till we get the Yacht we want I would need to rely on other members hospitality and yes it paid off It has been nothing but a wonderful experience for Mark and I both.

Barbie and Fredrick work so hard on this site and planning these parties we all owe them the respect to stay involved respect what they ask of us and do read all the postings.

Our new members that came from Chicago how wonderful it was to have you included in your first Regatta you are two beautiful people and we welcome you both to our family with open arms can't wait to have you again...soon we hope.

Barbie and Fredrick that you so much for our Sunday excursion on your Boat and wonderful company at dinner we love that place can't wait to do it again a very good way to end a perfect regatta.

#4 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted January 21 2007 - 12:20 AM

Unfortunately I won’t be able to attend this coming regatta. It happen to be on the Super-ball weekend and as much as I am not interested in football, I have to attend my client’s parties. Trust me, after the last one I am agonizing over this decision but I have to make it.

Have fun for me too

Meni

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 21 2007 - 11:19 AM

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this coming regatta. It happen to be on the Super-ball weekend and as much as I am not interested in football, I have to attend my client's parties. Trust me, after the last one I am agonizing over this decision but I have to make it.

Have fun for me too
Meni

We plan on going to a Superbowl party too! I've gone to it every year for over 13 years and Bella Vita Boy has gone to it for over 25 years.

So while we'll be at the regatta Friday and Saturday, we do plan to leave earlier than we normally do on Sunday, probably by noon, so we can easily get to our superbowl party that evening.

You should still come Meni, after all, kick-off isn't until that night!!!

Also, we have a great looking, fun, playful couple that I'm sure you'd love to have on your boat for the regatta. Look up DoctorsOrders and send them a message. They want to come to the regatta!!!

We hope you change your mind. Also, the sweet little latin bombshell, Glenda, was looking for a big boat to give a "Fuckerware" party on and was thinking your boat would be perfect. Her parties always turn into a pretty wild scene for sure!!!!

Anyway, let us know. We'd love to see you there! And you can still make it to your client's parties too, (with a secret about the orgies you just left to attend their party lol)
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#6 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted January 21 2007 - 03:16 PM

Can you say "SUPER PARTY"!!!! If you have never been to the Regatta you will be in for alot of fun. Yes we know it's super bowl weekend, But what better way to kick it off :z-yeahthat: You will have a Ball :3D-emonicon024: We plan on going on saturday. Hope that everyone of the Bella Vita Members at least shows up for Saturdays Party. See Ya There :funmeter2: Dave & Cindy :funmeter2:

#7 deedee

deedee

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted January 23 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hey everybody,

Rob and I want to cum to the regatta. Our last one was in November and that's been way too long. We are hoping that someone can offer an invite C for friday and saturday night. We are a playful, touchable, strokeable, likeable and lickable couple. Check out our pics. Look up DoctorsOrders. We always have such a blast at these get togethers and have been missing everyone. :funmeter2:

Hope to see you there Barbie and Fredrick!

Dee and Rob

#8 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 23 2007 - 06:12 PM

[quote name='deedee' date='Jan 23 2007, 05:46 PM' post='1193']
Hey everybody,

Hey you two....
Mark and I are bringing our latest project and do have room Sea ray sun dancer 245 it is not what we are accustomed to but serves the propose although we have now used it for the last two regattas we have not stayed on it yet. as we have been invited on larger boats.
It has a v-berth and a aft cabin stand up shower and head...it is not the chill!!!!. and you are so welcome to come with us!

On a Happy note****!!!!! the Chill is coming back for the March Regatta.....95% sure we can all relive November :funmeter2: :3D-emonicon024: :z-yeahthat: :funmeter2: :funmeter2: need I say more only on one condition you have to bring superman....lol call us at any time 386-760-4600 home 386-527-9672 Sandy cell 386-527-0701 Mark Cell

Love to you both!
Sandy and Mark by Proxy

#9 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted January 23 2007 - 09:57 PM

HEY!!!

Thanks for the invite. I've actually thought about bringing my boat. Haven't decided yet, but I could use a nice boat ride if the weather cooperates.

Dee and I have missed the regattas more than you can believe. Even when there were only 7 boats we more than made up for it with intensity (and alcohol LOL).

For all you light-weights who've been staying home let me fill you in.... this group could have fun in a paper bag. The people we get out on the water are all party starters! Not many followers in this group.

I'm still looking for my superman costume. Rick, I hope you're getting my moneys worth <LOL>. (just please wash it before you return it)

Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie-Go Millie
Any of you browsers out there who need convincing that these parties rock... just take the leap and get out to the island. You will NOT be disappointed. I'll buy the drinks at your favorite boring bar if you don't have a blast.

Barbie and Fredrick are the hosts with the most. It takes a lot of work to get everything in order but this party rocks because of their hard work. Love you guys.

Come on everyone... support the web site and come out to the party. If you want to just get your toes wet spend at least part of the day... although it's the night that will really get you wet!

We'll see you there with bells on (not much else).

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo

Rob (and Dee)

#10 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted January 23 2007 - 10:39 PM

O'baby O'baby Here we go again and again and again. :funmeter2:

We are ready to pop some new cherry’s -- Sandy's packing more meet then anyone I'm sure (that would be the wonderful stakes that she cooks up right before we are ready to pass out) She pacs us with protein so that we can pack her with protein......

We are both looking forward to the Doctor & his beautiful assistant being back in the house --- We are going to have to tag out with the Superman outfit -- Time to pass it back to the original Superman

I can afford to be late to the Superbowl to attend the Superball -- If you get my meaning and anyone that has cum before does.

Boating is funn but Barbie is funner I just never get enough time with this party girl.....

Looking forward to the new-bees and the old pro's, every time you cum to (at) the Regatta you relax sooner and better.

Rick & Millie

Attached Files

#11 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted January 24 2007 - 04:41 PM

Well whadda ya know, my boy's made it to the Superbowl! Will be having my pre-superbowl party on the water this year...Can't wait till the next party as I'm sure it will be as fun as the last. Will be coming only on Saturday this time as I actually managed to get my hands on some pretty good tickets for the game. The BBQ will be open as always for whatever dead animal will fit!!! Teriaki steaks fit best!!! Hint Hint...

Im actually still in recovery for some of the things I saw at the last party!!! :funmeter2: Spontaneous DP :z-yeahthat: 's and all!!!

It will surely be a blast so don't miss it...C-ya there! :3D-emonicon024:

#12 DoubleA

DoubleA

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted January 24 2007 - 08:38 PM

I am looking forward to coming down Sat. with a blender, plenty of Mudslide mix, and some great people to drink them with :z-yeahthat:.

I haven't been able to make it to one of the Regattas in a long time (due to work obligations), and as everyone knows, there is NOTHING better to do on a weekend then to attend one of these great parties! :3D-emonicon024:

A big thanks to Rick and Millie for hosting me on their new boat! :funmeter2:

See you then!

AAron

#13 pilot_sailor

pilot_sailor

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::MF Couple
  • Interests:Flying, sailing, SCUBA, jazz and international travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft or full swinger.
  • I Live In::KPIE - Tampa Bay
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat presently
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I offer boat bottom dive services.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 25 2007 - 02:35 AM

February Regatta and Sebastian100:

I am a Single Sailor, and this will be my virginal Regatta with this group. I am more than hot and bothered to be joining this party, because this is something right out of a man's wet dream.

Thus, I would like to take you up on your offer of Option A and B. My S/V Sun-N-Fun will remain in Boca this time (her new solar panels lying on deck need to be mounted). She will be attending soon with a new First Mate.

I am an excellent driver, BBQ fire tender, and cook. I clean the boat bottoms of my host's vessel, and I am a snappy dresser in my birthday suit. So, when the girls will come a calling, they will be staying a spell.

I have hosted like parties in the past and conduct myself well. Of all my swinging experiences my favorite is that of being at Fowley Rocks receiving a blowjob by a Mermaid (using your definition), while overlooking the sunset. I hope to make even more wonderful fantasies to cum true for those I meet at this Regatta.

Any questions, or you wish to share how I can make this Regatta more fun for everyone, please advise me.

My extensive introduction and several pictures are within this bulletin board, as well as a few posts.

Fairwinds,
Michael
S/V Sun-N-Fun
954.591.2866 Mobile
pilot_sailor@yahoo.com
Posted Image

#14 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 25 2007 - 11:57 AM

Hello all. Just wanted to say, I will see you on the water. Sflblonddiver has offered a ride. Let's call this a learning experience with the Barbie learning curve. Thanks Rick and Millie. I will give you a call when I get back......Jas
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#15 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted January 25 2007 - 03:17 PM

HI EVERYONE. ALTHOUGH THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING ON THIS WEB SITE, I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT WE ARE ALWAYS READING THE POSTINGS FROM PAST REGGATAS. AND EVERYTIME WE DO IT, WE FIND OURSELVES DYING OF ENVY BEACUSE WE WERE NOT THERE.IT IS AMAZING TO SEE THAT ALL OF U HAD ALL THAT FUN THAT U DESCRIBE ON YOUR POSTINGS AND SHOW ON THE PICS AND MOVIES. LET ME TELL YOU THAT MY WIFE AND I, ARE RELATIVELY NEW TO THE LIFE STYLE AND WE LOVE IT!!! ALL ARE EXPERIENCES (MINIMAL) HAVE BEEN GREAT. WE DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT OUT FOR THIS YEARS SUPERBOWL PARTE REGATTA. WE WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOMEONE (WITH A BOAT, WE DONT HAVE ONE) TO TAKE US IN FOR FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. YOU WILLNOT BE DISAPOINTED. WE R LOTS OF FUN.
CISCO & GLO

#16 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted January 26 2007 - 07:36 AM

"Let's get ready to rumble!!!", no wait that's boxing..."And they're off", wait a minute, that's horseracing...

"PARTY! PARTY!PARTY! Now that sounds like the begining of Barbie's Naked Boat Regatta!! :3D-emonicon024:
We have been to some of the small regattas and we have been to some of the big ones :funmeter2: It just doesn't matter. These are the best times to have fun or just kick back. We know there will be some talk about the Superbowl...all we know is we are looking to get into a nice couple's endzone and maybe even a tight end!!!

Sat at 2pm watch out for the
"BELLA VITA VILLE FUCKAWARE BOWL"

OILS, DILDOS & MUCH MORE...SEE YOU THERE!!

#17 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted January 26 2007 - 12:21 PM

Hi everyone!! I'm so glad to be able to attend Februaury's regatta, since my relocation to the Tampa area, I haven't been able to get away since September. 4 months of no regatta fun has been hell! I will be aboard w/ the greatest host's on earth, Barbie and Fredrick. Since they go out as eager beavers, if I'm not able to get there in time, I may have to find someone to pick me up at the marina to get me to the regatta. Hopefully though, I will be able to get there in time to be an eager beaver. I'm already eager now! I'm counting down the days.... and look forward to getting naked and naughty! :funmeter2:

Maybelline

#18 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted January 26 2007 - 06:41 PM

Hi
Rick and Katie here. We are very excited to join the group again. we have been out since Aug and looking forward to some hot boating and partying this coming Weekend. We will be There Sat Am if all works out. I Will have space for the right Couple to stay with us if someone needs a place to crash. Let me know if interested. See Ya Sat
Rick and Katie

#19 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted January 27 2007 - 10:33 AM

Barbie you are absolutly right. count me in for this regatta.

Meni

We plan on going to a Superbowl party too! I've gone to it every year for over 13 years and Bella Vita Boy has gone to it for over 25 years.

So while we'll be at the regatta Friday and Saturday, we do plan to leave earlier than we normally do on Sunday, probably by noon, so we can easily get to our superbowl party that evening.

You should still come Meni, after all, kick-off isn't until that night!!!

Also, we have a great looking, fun, playful couple that I'm sure you'd love to have on your boat for the regatta. Look up DoctorsOrders and send them a message. They want to come to the regatta!!!

We hope you change your mind. Also, the sweet little latin bombshell, Glenda, was looking for a big boat to give a "Fuckerware" party on and was thinking your boat would be perfect. Her parties always turn into a pretty wild scene for sure!!!!

Anyway, let us know. We'd love to see you there! And you can still make it to your client's parties too, (with a secret about the orgies you just left to attend their party lol)

#20 Big Bouys

Big Bouys

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted January 27 2007 - 09:02 PM

Hi, Michael and Debra here. Wow!!! So this is what it's like to post. I must say that we have been remiss in not posting before. I would like to apologize to all posters for not posting until now. We have had some of the best lifestyle times ever with many of our old and new friends. We are excited about attending the next regatta and having even more fun. We really appreciate the opportunity to have such a venue litteraly in our own back yard.

Our hats off to Barbie and Ken for all that they do. :funmeter2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users