Photo

April 14th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

#41 BuiltOnDreams

BuiltOnDreams

Assistant Cook & Bottle Washer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted March 27 2007 - 08:05 PM

:yahoo: Well!!!!! :P

I, as they say, am SPOKEN for! Well, perhaps not me, but
my aft-berth is now off the market as i've just finished a wonderful chat
on the Bella Vita Live Chat section with danie of alesdanie :P, who are coming from god-knows-where in europe to fly in for the April regatta and stay on my boat. Hoo-Rah & Hallellujah!!

This is going to be one hell of a party and I am READY!!!!!!!

:z-any-help: :z-as-if: :yahoo:

#42 ready333

ready333

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted March 28 2007 - 11:29 AM

:z-as-if: Hi All,

Can't wait to go to the Boat Regatta on April 14th. We have never been before-this will be our first time, so we hope to have a blast there. We are newbies at this and will probably feel very intimated at first but once warmed up I'm sure we'll be fine. We will be arriving (as of now)t Saturday evening, if we can come before we will. We have a 20' open fisherman, so unfortuntely no cabin! We have been married for 18 years and have two teens (yes, pray for us! lol) Sue is British & Vic is Cuban. Yes, you might also say wow what a mix! That's right! Fire and ice makes it very HOT. We would like to meet new friends and have an on going friendship where we can share and have good times altogether. We are also on SDC under Ready333 so look us up or e-mail us at sunandfundays88@comcast.net. :yahoo:

Looking forward to having a great experience and meeting you all. :z-any-help:

Sue & Vic
Ready333

Attached Files

#43 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 28 2007 - 01:45 PM

:z-as-if: Hi All,

Can't wait to go to the Boat Regatta on April 14th.
We have never been before-this will be our first time, so we hope to have a blast there.
We are also on SDC under Ready333 so look us up or e-mail us at sunandfundays88@comcast.net. :yahoo:
Looking forward to having a great experience and meeting you all. :z-any-help:
Sue & Vic
Ready333

Hey Sue and Vic,
We all look forward to seeing you at the regatta.

We ask that you make a thoughtful posting telling us about yourself and when you think
you will arrive and the size of your boat, as Barbie, Fredrick and Adam have a lot of
planing to do for these events so the more info the better as most people do not like going
to other sites to find out all about you.

Take a look at the posting guidelines and the "Must Read" page.

This will be lots of help to you.

Look forward to seeing you at the regatta!

#44 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted March 29 2007 - 07:05 AM

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA ADAM...WE COULD MEET AT THE CAUSEWAY AND TAKE THE SCENIC ROUTE!!!
WE CAN LEAVE WHENEVER'S CONVENIENT. WE COULD EVEN STOP ALONG THE WAY FOR A DRINK, PERHAPS SHUCKERS AT 79TH STREET?

EVERYONE COULD SAY HELLO AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER BEFORE WE ARRIVE....JUST A THOUGHT!!

JOHN

Actually John, you touch upon a great thought and fun idea with this...

So, I put it out here for consideration:

If anyone else departs from the Miami/Miami Beach area, and would like to join the "caravan of sin!", then let us know here on the boards, and perhaps we can make a go of it to get the party started early! :z-as-if:

What we did last month was this:

I waited and met JOHN/SUZY just NORTH of the Venetian EAST drawbridge at around 3:30pm. Once they brought the Nomad through (excuse me, the GIGANTIC Nomad), we started up the shoreline route (in season, until the end of April, the "ditch" has quite a few manatee slow zones) and we make our way up to the Broad Causeway. Once we get north of the causeway,we continued on our way to the location, and idled out until all the anchoring lines are set from the beach and secured (go Fredrick!!). We are then called in sequence to back in Mediterranean-style to our raft-up position, with bow anchor lines set ahead of the bow to help keep us secure.
Once tied in, the next boat and next boat, etc. are called in until we have our boats and their swim platforms all neatly lined up... and then the fun begins... or continues! :z-any-help:

#45 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted March 29 2007 - 02:32 PM

Bella Vita Boat Clubbers,

Wow! Such an impressive growth of followers and members for the greatest party on the oceans surface!!!!!!! :z-any-help:

Congrats to Barbie and Bella Vita Boy for their commitment and dedication to this now INTERNATIONAL OCEAN EVENT!!!!! :yahoo: Our Hats are Off to Both of You!

We have been to two regattas ( July and September) and both memorable and so much fun (what we can remember of them :z-as-if: ). We've never seen so many naked bodies doing things we never even heard or seen of :yahoo: . Ok! We are novices and a little shy! We blend in very well with the crowd!

Attending our third regatta is beginning to shape up and working well :P . So we are throwing in our bodies and small boat for the April Regatta.

This should be REAL FUN! Look forward to seeing previous friends and making new ones!

Remember we are day trippers and will be there all day on Saturday until that most magnificent Florida Sunset! We leave before all of these seductive beings begin to surface looking for innocent bodies to plunder and use. What are we thinking of.. :P ...that why we can't remember...the seductive beings are also out in the day time!

Planning to bring drinks, extra ice and food to share, if needed.

Let us know if we can be of service. Plan to be at Haulover boat ramp at 9 AM.

See you then!!!!!

B & G

#46 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted March 30 2007 - 07:13 PM

HEY GANG!!!!!

I'm coming to the Regatta!!!
Bringing my new boat. Hope it floats. Unfortunately.... my beautiful first mate will not be with me. I'm going to have a permission slip, though. "Bodily force may be used..." was somewhere in the document ( probably the best line I've ever seen in any form of legal tome).

I am already excited to see the crowd growing and from the pics I see on the post, this has the potential to be HOT!!!

Better bring lots of ice..... hint hint R and M.... S and G... B and F.

I better stop talking. My clothes aren't fitting very well and I have 2 weeks to wait. Oh well... I think Dee can help me tonight at the Trap (she's nodding her head emphatically).

#47 CAPTKNM

CAPTKNM

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted March 30 2007 - 11:26 PM

Missing the Magic... The magic of the Regatta's. We've missed 4, but no more! Monica and I are so excited to be able to be a part of the most amazing expression of the joy of living free of inhibitions, and the ability to experience an atmosphere where you are truly able to be yourself. Even though, we are happy together and we continue to explore the lifestyle, We've yet to come across any venue that comes close to the pure magic that are... the regattas.
We are expecially anxious to re-connect with old friends and meet friends we haven't met yet. All the confirmations seem to suggest that this party will be off the hook, which will be the perfect occasion to re-live all of the special times that have made 'Licence o Chill' a regatta legend. However, she's just a floating platform that allows us to meet all the wonderful people that make memories that last a lifetime. No one should miss the opportunity to be a part of something so MAGICAL.
So barring the machanical demons that sometimes occur when a boat sits unused for four and a half months, we will see you there.

#48 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted March 31 2007 - 11:52 AM

Fun and Sun are getting back in the sun. We are glad winter is over and looking forward another one of Barbie's great boat regatta parties. We are so lucky to have such a great host and great weather here. We are looking forward to seeing all our friends there and making new ones. We are bringing some margarita's to share with everyone.

Randy and Trish (The Dish)

Attached Files

#49 MargaritaToyKing

MargaritaToyKing

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted March 31 2007 - 04:16 PM

:thumbsup: Hi All !

WOW, Glad to be back. Missed a few outrageous parties! :z-why-me:

I"ll try to not let that happen again!!!!!
Can't wait to see all my great friends and make many more new ones! Barbie and Fredrick, your parties are so addictive, once you get a taste its HARD to stay away.
Sorry i didnt get back to you on the sound system as I haven't been around checking mail.
So far it looks good (I will be COMING) and I will have a place to stay this time. My boat has been grounded for a while, but the Margarita maker will come! Any suggestions on drink mixes? Or possibly we will be graced with those outrageous home made pina coladas.

See you all soon

Margaritatoyking TOM >>>>

Attached Files

#50 CAPTKNM

CAPTKNM

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted April 01 2007 - 01:03 AM

The days seem to take their damn sweet time passing by.

We're setting on the 14th of April to get here!!
We have heard & read how much fun each party is.
This will be Shawn's & my first time but we sure are
looking forward to meeting every one.

Stay safe! JD/Shawn

Would that be CAPTAIN JD and FIRST MATE SHAWN? WOW! Nice surprise, looking forward to seeing you again.

#51 funfoursome

funfoursome

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 07:58 PM

Hello everyone.

We just joined. We wanted to make our confirmation for the April 14th Nakes Swinger's Regatta. This is going to be our first time at the regatta. The pictures we have seen look like a great party and we are always ready for such fun times.

Furthermore, we would like to introduce ourselves. We are a young couple living in south florida with little boating experience. We'll be at the regatta on saturday.

Thanks.

A & D

#52 BuiltOnDreams

BuiltOnDreams

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted April 01 2007 - 09:10 PM

Don't wait till the last minute! Please let me know who needs a shuttle ride from the docks, even if you've communicated directly with your ride.

PLEASE let me know who needs or has confirmed thier ride so we can try to take care of everyone else who is in need of a ride. Let me know day and time you will be available to be at the Haulover Marine Center (Junglevines, I already know you will be at the Haulover docks at 9am).

Remember, these shuttle rides are manned by volunteers, so unless you coordinate your shuttle ride through me, there is no guarantee you will get back when you want. BUT, if you coordinate your shuttle ride through me, I WILL make every effort to accommodate your needs, as there are usually a few people going to and fro, hither and yon, over the hill and through the woods and all sundry places in-between (ridiculous, 'ain't I???)
so I can get you out to the party and back again.

And PLEASE be ON TIME, with your WAIVERS PRINTED,
FILLED OUT and SIGNED
, as they are your BOARDING PASSES!

Making your shuttle boat captain wait for your late arrival is not
a good thing! It will cost you lots of brownie points!!
And shuttle boat captains have very vivid imaginations when
it comes to collecting their brownie points at Barbi's TOTALLY
NAKED SWINGERS REGATTAS (although....groveling
sometimes works!!!!)

(CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR YOUR WAIVER)

----->Waiver Form/Boardng Pass<-----

#53 Panarican

Panarican

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted April 03 2007 - 09:27 AM

Don't wait till the last minute! Please let me know who needs a shuttle ride from the docks, even if you've communicated directly with your ride.

PLEASE let me know who needs or has confirmed thier ride so we can try to take care of everyone else who is in need of a ride. Let me know day and time you will be available to be at the Haulover Marine Center (Junglevines, I already know you will be at the Haulover docks at 9am).

Remember, these shuttle rides are manned by volunteers, so unless you coordinate your shuttle ride through me, there is no guarantee you will get back when you want. BUT, if you coordinate your shuttle ride through me, I WILL make every effort to accommodate your needs, as there are usually a few people going to and fro, hither and yon, over the hill and through the woods and all sundry places in-between (ridiculous, 'ain't I???) so I can get you out to the party and back again.

And PLEASE be ON TIME, with your WAIVERS PRINTED,
FILLED OUT and SIGNED
, as they are your BOARDING PASSES!

Making your shuttle boat captain wait for your late arrival is not
a good thing! It will cost you lots of brownie points!!
And shuttle boat captains have very vivid imaginations when
it comes to collecting their brownie points at Barbi's TOTALLY
NAKED SWINGERS REGATTAS (although....groveling
sometimes works!!!!)

Hi guys!!! Lily & Tony (PANARICAN) here...first time cumming to this great event and needing a shuttle ride to the location and a boat to stay overnite on and just have a great time. Pics are posted here.
Hope someone with a boat will accomodate this humble & HORNY couple!!!!
CYA! :z-why-me: [

EDIT:

We will be at Hauover Marine Center Saturday morning at 08:30 waiting patiently! And yes, the other couple will be with us for both days. They will register here tonight and post their photo. You all will NOT be dissapointed!!!!!

(CLICK ON LINK BELOW FOR YOUR WAIVER)

----->Waiver Form/Boardng Pass<-----

#54 BuiltOnDreams

BuiltOnDreams

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 09:46 AM

Hi guys!!! Lily & Tony (PANARICAN) here...first time cumming to this great event and needing a shuttle ride to the location and a boat to stay overnite on and just have a great time. Pics are posted here.
Hope someone with a boat will accomodate this humble & HORNY couple!!!!

Lilly & Tony,

Its great that you want to join us at the regatta, but you left out
some important information to coordinate your ride, such as:

What day do you intend to come? Are you looking for Friday evening
or Saturday morning?

Have you heard from anyone yet on your prior request?

And what of the other girl (or couple) that only speaks spanish...
are they still wanting to come along with you?

IF Saturday morning, there is a shuttle leaving Haulover Marine
center at 9:30am (Junglevine's shuttle boat will be there at 9:00am)

Lets start with this, and once I know more of your plans, we will
then try to figure out when on Sunday you want to go back.

#55 itsfabulous4u

itsfabulous4u

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 01:50 PM

Hi Carol and Jonny. This is David from South Florida and I'm also on sdc under (colossus4u) I have a profile on yahoo ( itsfabulous4u) there you can find out more about me there too. a Little about me I am 35yr old, 6ft nice body, black with dark skin and Drugs and disease free. I sometimes party by myself or with a female friend. I've heard so much about the Barbie party and looking forward to attending. So the reason why I'm contacting to see if y'all have any room. I can help out in anyway possible to make the party more enjoyable. I hope to hear from y'all soon.
I can be reached on the yahoo: IM screenname is itsfabulous4u.

David

Hi Everyone..
We're Carol and Jonny....JONPHARM on SDC and LIFESTYLE LOUNGE...and good friends of Barbie and Fredrick!...We finally have a ride and a place to stay at the upcoming regatta in April....we can't wait to meet you all...and all of you!
We will be co-crew with The NOMAD (John and Suzee)
We're a 57ft Sport fish...with plenty of room in the cockpit...and the platform..to say nothing of the gigantic bow of this magnificent watercraft.
We've heard so many wonderful things about these regattas and look forward to meeting B & F's friends...and having a super sexy weekend!
So....we'll see you all in April 14th!!
xoxoxo

Carol & Jonny

#56 gigi&felix

gigi&felix

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 03:20 PM

Hi guys! A quick confirmation for April 14th regatta. Its all good...

Gigi & Felix are ready 4 naked fun in the sun!

Attached Files

#57 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted April 03 2007 - 04:12 PM

MORE NAKED TWISTER

The last party will be hard to beat but hey, I'm willing to give it a shot!!! :z-as-if:

I will probably have to work that weekend but hey, It's a Barbie Party!!! Screw the job, who needs money, (as long as the bank let's me keep the boat in the bankruptcy, I'M GOOD!!!)

I will be there, so Sandy. bring out the Teriaki and let's do it....
Doc, can't wait to see the new ride :z-why-me: Wanna trade Cruisers?
I just wanna play with the damn joystick... :z-oops:
That sounded rather.... gay... :nono2:

:thumbsup: Can't wait to see everyone...These parties are my escape from reality and actually get me through till the next one...haven't been having this much fun since learning to masturbate! :z-omg: Just kidding, I dont really do that.......................................................................very often!

I'll be coming in Saturday around 11:00 if anyone needs a ride from Haulover and returning Saturday night after all the action dies down if anyone needs a ride back to Haulover.

I'm sure this party will be :funmeter2: :funmeter2: :funmeter2: hope to see ya there!

:z-offtopic: :Sheep_X_2: Just curious... :z-wt-hell: is that alien doing to that sheep!

And in case I forgot....

BRING ON THE NAKED TWISTER

#58 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted April 03 2007 - 04:56 PM

Waitaminute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey John! (and Suzee too!)
Whatami, Chopped Liver???!!!!!! :z-why-me:
Are we caravanning up to the Regatta again, or do you know how to get there on your own...? Frankly, I enjoyed towing
that huge jalopy of yours!!!!

Let me know if you want to caravan again... if not,
I will cry in my soup... or your luscious desserts!!! :Sheep_X_2:

Ice Cream? Don't forget the COOKIES N' CREAM variety!!!

:thumbsup: No crying in the soup Adam................I'll let you put the cherry :z-offtopic: on top of the sundae..ok???? please tow our huge jalopy to the raft up...what fun..and tell us who lives where..i loved the tour.... p.s. I ll get the cookies and cream variety...

Suzee/John

#59 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted April 03 2007 - 10:26 PM

WOW!! Spring is in the air and hopefully there will be lots
feet in the air as well!!

For us it was February and we can absolutely tell everyone the small regattas and the big regattas...SIZE DOES NOT MATTER! :z-why-me:

We have been to the biggest as well as the smallest and we have made friends every time. SEXY, NAKED, SWINGING, FRIENDLY,
BOAT PARTY PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!

We don't have a real big boat (remember size does NOT matter) :thumbsup:
BUT we can always break away and do a pick up. We will be
there Saturday sometime around noon. Maybe even Friday...
we will post ahead of time.

Can not wait to see the best hostess...BARBIE and The Best Captain...Fredrick...Thank You!

Anthony & Glenda

#60 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted April 04 2007 - 10:10 PM

Hello Everyone!

We had such a great time on Rick and Millie's boat that we wouldn't miss the April regatta for anything.

I was told that Aaron's mudslides are the best so I'll have to get a taste this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone and wearing my new Bella Vita bathing suit.

Ginger and Steve

Aaron was asking me at work the other day if I thought you would taste his mudslide!!
There you go Aaron....she is game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users