Photo

July 7th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
88 replies to this topic

#21 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted June 09 2007 - 09:04 PM

What a great birthday party!!! Even the guests get presents...at least if it's anything like the previous Barbi Parties :2dick: And I do believe there will be a lot of fireworks :2love_sex: this weekend! :z-omg:

I will be coming down on my boat
Posted ImageNO, not that big! Posted ImageThat's more like it!! :2tits: So Adam, you know what service I can offer again this month, and will network with you on the who and when. :2doggy: I will also have a bow area available if anyone needs to crash :z-why-me:

PLUS- I will be bringing water skis and tube. Anyone for naked water skiing?Posted Image

If you haven't been to a Barbie Party yet, these are the absolute :2dick: BEST parties with a lot of :tweeted: and beautiful naked people. Bring your food and drinks, and leave your clothes and inhibitions behind. And bring lots of water toys, 'cause it's going to be HOT HOT HOT!!!! :2doggy:

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Tim
Crew4jets

#22 mrinvestor2u

mrinvestor2u

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Nudist. Voyeur.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist.
  • I Live In::Miami Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate the following
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted June 11 2007 - 06:33 AM

July 7th 2007 Regatta

This Is Barbi's Big Birthday
Regatta-Palooza!
And You're Invited!

No birthday gift is required. Your attendance is all that We're hoping for!

For over 12 years Barbi's July birthday party has always been the biggest party of the year of all her monthly parties, and we'd love for YOU to be part of it this year as we continue this fun tradition!

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :2love_sex:

Barbie, Barbie, Barbie,

Happy Birthday! So, you're throwing a birthday party? What a surprise :tweeted: 'Party' should be your middle name. I was thinking...... :2dick: ...for a 'Naked Boat Party', I've never seen you naked. I certainly want to thank you and Fred for putting together such a well-organized, clean Naked Regatta. Your parties are the ultimate No Attitude Zone. Everyone is there to relax and have a good time. Not to mention, there is a lot of horny, horny, horny......people there.

I'm sure, in your honor, there will be more erections :2doggy: , ejaculations :z-why-me: and squirting. I promise, for your birthday, everytime I cum, I will say, 'Happy Birthday Barb. I dedicate this cum to you'. :2tits: :2doggy:

I would like to send a special request out there to all of the ladies in the Bellavita World. If you want to help JD wish Barb a Happy Birthday, make him cum. :z-omg: I get so emotional when I think of all of the sex I must have to make your birthday special. :2dick:

I need a little help. I need a ride from the Haulover Marina and a boat to nightcap. I don't need much room just one naked lady :funmeter2:
Do it for Nike

#23 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::c

Posted June 11 2007 - 10:17 AM

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW, BARBI'S B-BAY PARTY LOOKS LIKE IT'S GOING TO BE HUGE.

WE WOULD'T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD. WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS BIG WEEKEND RAGATTA WILL BRING IN... IT'S A SURPSISE EVERYTIME . THERE IS NO TELLING WHAT WILL HAPPENED, BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE, PARTY PARTY PARTY.

WE ARE READY BABY AND WITH MORE ENERGY THAN EVER BEFORE TO HAVE SEX SEX SEX AND MORE SEX .

UNTIL THEN WE WILL BE AWAITING THE GRAND BARBIE'S PARTY REGATTA-PALOOZA HUGE HAKED REGATTA.

GLORIA & FRANCISCO

#24 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 12 2007 - 06:36 PM

We are in :trampoline: Can't wait to be a naked part of the biggest birthday bang...ooopppps I meant bash in So. Fla. We will be cumming friday night so as not to miss any of the birthday action! We will have the boat this time so you guys wont have to squint to see us cumming in the dinghy. :z-LolLolLolLol: We were just in Orlando with some of our Bella Vita friends. It was a blast! Can't wait to make some new friends, and see some familiar ones at the regatta!!!!

Happy Birthday Barbie
:2love_sex:
Dee and Rob

#25 Explorer

Explorer

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted June 15 2007 - 01:38 PM

We are definitely going to Barbie's Birthday Bash! :2love_sex: We can just imagine all the fun and sex that will be had! :2doggy: :2doggy: :2doggy: :2tits: :2dick: :2dick: :2dick: Every Regatta gets better and better for us. We keep meeting the nicest, most interesting and sexiest people from all over. :trampoline: There's nothing like waking up in the morning to all your neighbors having :2love_sex: :2love_sex: :2love_sex: ! We look forward to hosting our Glass Toy Challenge again! :funmeter2: To all of those who didn't try it, you have enough time to work up the courage. :z-LolLolLolLol: See you all in July!

Lester and Dee

The Explorers

#26 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'

Posted June 16 2007 - 06:29 AM

WOW!

It's Still Three Weeks Away From Barbi's Big Birthday Bash, And There Are Already 2 Pages Of Party People Posting That They Are Coming To Barbi's Big Birthday Regatta-Palooza...

This Is Going To Be The Best Party EVER!!!

We're So Excited! We Can't Wait!

Also, on Saturday June 30th,
(the Saturday before Barbi's Big Birthday Regatta-Palooza) one of our Bella Vita members is hosting a big "Swingers Date Club & Adult Friend Finder" Meet & Greet at a hotel take over in Cape Coral on the west coast of Florida. And they've got some pontoon party boats they will turn into a "Party booze cruise" as they tour us all around all the beautiful areas of Sanibel Island and Captiva Island for a day of naked boating before the meet & greet that night.

This is NOT our event. We simply signed up to go to this party the same as you would be doing because it looked like it would be a lot of fun, and we thought it would be extra fun if a few of our "Beautiful Life" Bella Vita friends got adjoining hotel rooms and we had a big orgy party after the Meet & Greet!!! Let's show those West-coasters how we party!!!

So to all of you West Coasters that email us every week telling us you'd love to come party with us but you think our parties in Miami are too far away from you, well NOW is YOUR Chance!!! We're coming to YOUR coast! So now it's up to you to meet us here!

We've already signed up for it, but hotel rooms and boat space are limited so if you want to join us there, don't wait, get signed up now or you'll miss the boat!

Complete details are at http://www.bellavita...p?showtopic=479

We Hope To See You There!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#27 Touchittender

Touchittender

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted June 18 2007 - 07:15 AM

Hello everyone,
I bet your tired of hearing we're going to make it to the next party. We Really want to go and every month we get someone else inviting us to go. Then something always comes up. Once again we got an invite to go to the July regatta. We had to cancel something else to be able to go. We are going to do our best to make it this time. We love these partys. Lots of really fun wild friends always there. Its like a big family and we are always greated with open arms. :z-LolLolLolLol:

If you don't know us please come over and say hi. We don't bite...........maybe nibble a little.

XOXOXO Tom & Carol "Touch It Tender"

Attached Files

• Attached File  T_C.jpg   141.19KB   41 downloads
  • Attached File  Us.jpg   149.36KB   24 downloads

#28 REALFUNCPL

REALFUNCPL

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted June 18 2007 - 05:02 PM

HI BARBIE,

KNOW YOU FROM VELVET MANY YEARS AGO....REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING INFO ON THIS PARTY...I HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE TELL ABOUT THE GOOD TIMES YOUR REGATTAS ARE...TIME FOR US TO SEE FOR OURSELVES....HOPING TO SEE YOU ALL SOON....J AND M

#29 Golani

Golani

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted June 19 2007 - 05:47 PM

Hi there all

I didn't think I would come, but after a talk with Sandy I just miss you beautiful bunch too much. So I will be there Friday until Saturday late late at night. So get ready for some crazy fun with the Jet Ski (I am bringing a tube this time). I am coming with a 30’ cruiser and might have room for another couple.

Can’t wait

Meni

#30 bjborntoplay

bjborntoplay

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted June 22 2007 - 09:15 AM

Hi there, :trampoline:

We can't wait for Barbi's Birthday Bash :funmeter2: We heard it was the best party ever, :2love_sex:

We travel alot :z-LolLolLolLol: and have only attended one boat Regatta, wow !!! What a blast it was the best time we had on the water,

Many wonderful naked people, can't wait to meet more beautiful naked people, we will be there rain or shine :2love_sex:

See you there can't wait

bob jean

#31 surferdave

surferdave

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:single females and couples (with a straight husband only!)
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger (100% Straight)
  • I Live In::Boca Raton, Florida USA
  • My Boat Is A::Kayak
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Paddle Board, Kayak or Canoe
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'm just a relaxed, fun guy to hang out with. Read my full profile on SDC: SurferDave
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 23 2007 - 05:27 PM

okay I am totally new to this regatta boat thing. I talked to Barbie on LifestyleLounge and she told me about this and it seems really fun! I'm a single guy (a normal single guy, not one of the creepy ones...lol) and I dont have a boat (I do have a kayak though if that counts!)... so I would love to attend this next party if I can find a way out there, or a couple that will host me on their boat or whatever (FYI - I'm 100% straight, so no bisexual stuff for me)... I'm super casual and easy to get along with... My name is Dave, I'm 31, 6'3", 185lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic/slender build, and I'll try to post a pic to this thing if it lets me :z-LolLolLolLol: Not quite sure what else I am supposed to write... I like kayaking, cycling, tennis, hiking, camping, and anything else outdoors and active. I'm very educated (MBA, Ph.D., etc.), super clear (always shower and pee after having sex...lol), and super easy to converse and get along with.

So yeah, if I can find a way out there for the day, weekend, etc... I'll attend! :trampoline: Otherwise, I hope all of you have a great time!

Thanks for letting me introduce myself,

-Dave

p.s. my profile on lifestylelounge is surferdave if you want more pics, info, etc.

Attached Files

#32 Guest_Little Mermaid_*

Guest_Little Mermaid_*
  • Guests

Posted June 24 2007 - 01:49 AM

Wow. I say it again...Wow! :z-LolLolLolLol: What a great time I had at my first Regatta in May. I cant believe how many fun, sexy people I met. I definitely want to come to the Big July Birthday Bash Regatta. I am asking for (OPTIPN A) a ride from Haulover as well as (OPTION C) a place to stay. As always, I am neat, very organized & will clean up after myself as well as anyone else within my eyesight. I'll even help out with cooking. Although you might think twice before asking me to cook your steak (I'm Vegetarian) :trampoline: lol.

Hoping to see you all,
Stay Naked, Stay Sexy
Victoria

#33 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted June 24 2007 - 01:57 PM

Barbi's Once A Year Regatta-Palooza Birthday Bash Is Almost Here!

If you haven't registered yet, please do so now...

And we've got some big surprises planned for this once a year event, so you don't want to miss it. Watch this forum for some big special announcements!!!

Also, The New Photos From The April, May & June Regattas Are ALL OnLine NOW!: Check out all the new photos from these Regatta that are on the site now. Tons of boats and hundreds of naked party people! Look at all the photos! Seeing is Believing!

And if there are any photos of you that you would like to have removed, then send an email to Barbi at BlondeFlasher@aol.com with a direct link to the exact photo so we can delete it for you!

"This ain't your grandpa's boat club baby"!!!

We sent out a special announcement today so be sure to check your email. If you didn't get it, then check your spam filters and be sure to set all your filters to accept email from
BlondeFlasher@aol.com and Barbie@SexyPartyMail.com otherwise you'll miss out.

If you didn't get the special email announcement, you can see it at:
http://BellaVitaBoatClub.com/invitations/AllBoatersPicsAreReady.htm

Okay, so let's see now....
  • Register for Barbie's Birthday Regatta Palooza by clicking on the red & blue flashing button at the bottom of this page that says, "Add Reply, Post Here".
  • Check out all the latest party pictures from the last few regattas to see what you've been missing! For a short-cut, go to Barbi's Totally Naked Sexy Swingers Boating Regatta Raft-Up Party
  • Check Out TropicalParadiseCondo.com to see the virtual video tour of what we've everyone's been talking about and what the lifestyle has needed and been waiting for for years... and it's coming soon!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#34 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted June 25 2007 - 04:02 PM

OK.. so we are REALLY BUMMED -_- We couldn't make last months.. and were hoping that this month (especially with the BDAY) we would be there... BUT.. we won't...

:trampoline:

We wish everyone the Best.. and Barbie.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear... :z-LolLolLolLol:

We are planning on being there in August.. the 7th is Mark's Bday.... so who knows...

Mark & Lori

#35 Bignips1

Bignips1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted June 26 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hi to all. We are both experienced swingers who have come together after getting started with others. She began with her Ex and he participated with singles and other couples.

We are indeed new to this (the regatta), but have heard nothing but resoundingly good feedback from our friends who attend.

At this time we do not have a boat to use and would be looking for a nice couple (or couples) to share their boat with, if possible.

We would be arriving on Saturday and the time would be whatever is most convenient for whomever was gracious enough to allow us to stay on their boat with them.

Although we have not attended the regatta, we are regulars at local house parties and clubs such as Trapeze ... and very much enjoy ourselves there. We are both very open (she is bi) and are often getting attention at the clubs with our (no other way to say it) "fucking right out in front of everyone" style.

We are going to post some pictures asap and think you all will like her 5'0", 105 lb bombshell bod. She is a curvy little fox with great tits, a round ass and killer curves. Also, beautiful shapely legs and a sexy belly ... with ringlet curls in her hair ... the penultimate "Latin Hottie". Her smile lights up the room and her style & personality makes her the life of any party. She is an insatiable nympho whom he regularly fucks in the ass to screaming orgasms (get the picture?). He is a muscular, handsome 6' 1", 225 lb man who has a nice chest and a very thick cock. He is also a very social & genuine person.

Attached File  cupcakes.jpg   23.3KB   48 downloads Attached File  DRESSED_CASUAL.jpg   29.24KB   57 downloads Attached File  dressed_casual_2.jpg   32.98KB   72 downloads
Attached File  FACE___with_hair.jpg   61.57KB   13 downloads Attached File  BODY___EYELESS.jpg   76.76KB   14 downloads

#36 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted June 26 2007 - 01:54 PM

I'm so glad to be able to confirm for the July regatta! :z-LolLolLolLol: Jasonand I will be arriving early this time (friday night) and staying on Exploradoras. Looking forward to seeing a lot of naked bodies, among other things...

XoXo
Maybelline

#37 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted June 26 2007 - 08:19 PM

Hello everyone!

Katie and I are trying to work out the details to ditch the relatives that will be mooching, I mean staying, with us that weekend. Hope fully we will be there!

You can believe that I will try my best as this is the ultimate time on the water and we hate everytime we can't get it together.

Wish us luck at getting there!

Rick and Katie

#38 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted June 26 2007 - 08:42 PM

It's that time again :2love_sex: Barbie's birthday!

Thank God for this day or else there would be no Barbie and God forbid, NO BARBIE NAKED BOAT REGATTAS!!!! :2love_sex:

Between Barbie and FIRE in the CRACKers :trampoline: we will all have a great time. :funmeter2:

You could only imagine...being in between Barbie and Glenda would be an EXPLOSION. :2love_sex: :2love_sex:

Rock the 4th of July :2doggy: :z-LolLolLolLol:

#39 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted June 27 2007 - 02:00 AM

Well it looks like life is getting back to where i should be, i have missed all for too many months i tried to join y'all in june but due to a generater problem we were unable to attend, the gen has now been fixed and even if Jim and Kathy are unable to attend I WILL NOT MISS BARBIES BDAY PARTY :z-LolLolLolLol: If anyone is reading this website and has trying to figure out what fun is you have found the site but y'all need to show up at the party to be blown away. looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting some new ones.

#40 angie860

angie860

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted June 28 2007 - 06:58 PM

Hello, this will be our first regata with the group, we are certainly looking forward to meeting new friends and having a great time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users