Photo

August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#41 truscorpio325

truscorpio325

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 30 2007 - 11:21 PM

Wow!!! All I can say is that i'm new to this lifestlye and loving it. I feel at home. Anyways, from the looks of everybody, i really stand out, but i always pride myself on giving out good energy and karma, not too mention a super freak that can add some flavor to the mix. Well, I lack a boat, but can make up in excitement and fun, so hopefully i can recieve an invite for this weekend. Hope you like my pics. Somebody please give me a ride, i can't swim too well lol

Attached Files

#42 CaroTin

CaroTin

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted July 31 2007 - 07:12 AM

We are undeniably going to be there. This is the reason we have a boat…. We have missed the other regattas this year but no way in helllll we miss this one... :3D-emonicon156:

#43 Nauti2

Nauti2

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted July 31 2007 - 09:06 AM

Hi Everyone

This will be our second Regatta and we can't wait to see everyone. We missed July's regatta...last minute emergency.We will see you out there Saturday!!

Tracey & Mark :3D-emonicon156:

#44 funboaterr

funboaterr

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted July 31 2007 - 10:12 AM

Well this is the weekend that all the stars and moons lined up and we don't have the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3D-emonicon156: This will be our first Regatta......So we are really looking forward to it along with another couple that also wants to attend>>>>>>>>>> Can't wait to enjoy the experience :3D-emonicon066:

#45 hotforit_all

hotforit_all

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 31 2007 - 04:33 PM

We are virgins planning to make our first naked regatta posted on the board that we need a ride as we have no boat. Coming down from Central florida fri or sat???
Can't wait!!!!
:3D-emonicon156:
Rick & Gentsy

Attached Files

#46 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted July 31 2007 - 08:12 PM

OK, for anyone who is needing a lift from Haulover :z-any-help: :z-any-help: on Friday night (when I'm arriving), Saturday and Sunday, you can contact me on my cell phone for a pickup. Best to call early, so we can schedule the trips. Be sure to register on this site first, so Barbi has you on her list. :z-yeahthat: As always, ice is a welcome gift for the regatta. :z-yourock:

Tim
561-843-6006

#47 funcpl21

funcpl21

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 31 2007 - 08:46 PM

Hey there fellow Naked Regatta boaters, Just counting down the days!!! Cant wait to get naked in the sun with all of you. I quess you can say we are newbies :z-LolLolLolLol: Attended our first Regatta last month and :3D-emonicon166: wow, what a blast!!!!!!!!! We will be there with our bestest friends, Bruce and Ginny, LOM1231. :3D-emonicon025: Looking forward to seeing all of you again and of course making new friends as well. :funmeter2: :funmeter2: :funmeter2: :funmeter2: :funmeter2:

ps. This is for Jason and Leia, dont forget our necklaces! And in case you forgot, its "JACQUIE" and "GINNY" :z-crack-up: :z-as-if: :z-idhitit: :z-LolLolLolLol: :z-yourock:

#48 FunMiamiCpl

FunMiamiCpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted July 31 2007 - 09:32 PM

Hey everyone,
We very much look forward to this weekends Regatta. We unfortulanately missed last months Regatta due to family obligations. :z-yourock:

We can't wait to have a good time with friends we have meet and new friends that we are sure to meet. :z-any-help:

Barbis Regatta are the best thing that's happen to boating in a long time. :z-yeahthat:

C-ya there for some great fun in the sun :z-any-help:

Johnathan & Maria

#49 Trousersnack65

Trousersnack65

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted July 31 2007 - 09:57 PM

Hi folkes, I would love to join someone at the Regatta.

Unfortunately I am a single male, but fortunately I am as entertaining as ones gets. You can read my profile on AFF under nigel65us.

I haven't added any flashy icons to this message in order to keep it short.

I am English, come with a sense of humour and am imminently civilised. Would love to catch up with you all, and promise to carry my weight.

You can have a look at what I do on my web sites www.phatfotos.co.uk and www.phatfotos.com. I have many tales to tell.

You can reach me on my email tim@phatfotos.com or call me on 954 254-1938. Let me entertain you...

I can offer a lift to the dockside for any one who needs it.

Attached Files

#50 Jason and Leia

Jason and Leia

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:We are interested in meeting folks we get along with.
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap Soft
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::rowing craft built for two!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are exxxperianced boat guests.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 01 2007 - 09:42 PM

Maybelline and I have the necklaces made :z-any-help: and we get to sleep right between Ginny and Jacquie :z-yeahthat: !!!! See everyone FRIDAY night sometime...Jas
Jason and Leia. We met at a Bella Vita Raft-up in Feb of 2007.

#51 REALFUNCPL

REALFUNCPL

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 01 2007 - 10:10 PM

HI TO ALL THE REGATTA LOVERS.....IT'S PARTY TIME AGAIN......WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR 2ND REGATTA AND 'GLASS CHALLENGE'....LOL.. :tiphat:

WE WILL BE ARRIVING EARLY SATURDAY MORNING IN OUR SMALL 16' DINGY, HELL WHO CARES..WHAT MATTERS IS THAT IT FLOATS..LOL....HOPEFULLY WE WILL MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS AND SEE SOME OLD FRIENDS.... SLEEPING THE NIGHT IN SOMEONE'S QUARTER'S WOULD BE FANTASTIC...ANY OFFERS WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE AGAIN...

THANK YOU BARBIE...

JULIAN AND MAYRA...

#52 wpbteam

wpbteam

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 02 2007 - 01:19 PM

Hey Sexy People!!!

Brian and Heather here :z-yeahthat: , Yeah we are new to the regatta, but are gracious guests looking forward to meeting up with new and exciting friends!!! :z-any-help: !!
WE will hopefully be arriving on Sat. and looking for a cabin to stay in if all goes well. Brian is a awesome chef and can cook up anyting you like, I like to stick around to clean up the mess, LOL!! We have a 23ft mako boat and will be arriving with a few friends. Looking for someone to show us the reel meaning of swingers regattas.

Kisses to all, Heather and Brian :z-any-help: :z-yourock:

#53 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 02 2007 - 03:15 PM

Woooooohooooooo!!!

It's almost naked regatta time!!! I Can't Wait!!! :z-yeahthat:

And look at all the new, hot couples that are coming this month!
This is going to be GREAT!!! I've gotten emails from other couples that are coming too and should be posting so it's really going to be a GREAT weekend!
:z-any-help: JimR, are you bringing your guitar and amplifiers to give us a live concert again? I have a special request. Go to the jokes page in this forum and listen to the worlds best boobies song that BellaVitaBoy posted. It's really funny. Can you play that song for us JimR?

We'll be leaving early Friday afternoon to go to Temptation Island and from the emails we've gotten, there are going to be a ton of people arriving for the Friday night party! Anyone else that wants to join us Friday night, come on out to the party, but be sure to arrive before Dark.
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#54 leonmiamicam

leonmiamicam

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 02 2007 - 06:00 PM

Hi everybody....It is possible my first time in something like that, but I like being naked and I enjoy when people watch me....Im a single man and just wanna have a real good time....Im from Colombia and hope be there with all yours.....enjoy, bye....Luigi if u wanna contact me write me at ninfoman001@hotmail.com and I will be sending some pics .......

#55 besitos4fun

besitos4fun

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted August 02 2007 - 06:11 PM

Well we have talked about going to one of these regattas all summer and due to unforseen circumstances we haven't been able to attend. However, there is no way in hell we would miss this one. This is our first regatta and we can't wait to get out there and party on Saturday. We won't be bringing our boat to this one cause we hitched a ride with funboaterr. See you all on Sat.
Mike & Becky
:z-yeahthat:

#56 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted August 02 2007 - 06:49 PM

Woohoo! :z-yourock: The famous Barbie Boat Regatta is here! :z-yourock:
We should be arriving Friday evening about 7ish hopefully earlier. If anyone needs a ride :z-crack-up: be there at the all over marina and you can ride with us! Be ready to party! :z-yeahthat: Looking forward to seeing all the fun & sexy gals :funmeter2: as well as you well hung gentlemen! :funmeter2:
We can be reached at 954-818-0865,look for the Bella Vita flag!

:z-any-help: :z-any-help:

#57 hottie169

hottie169

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted August 02 2007 - 08:42 PM

Hi everyone :z-crack-up: ,
I have been involved the past several months but I am back and looking forward :z-any-help: to finally joining this great, big, fantastic party. I also expect to bring another couple along :z-yeahthat: who has heard all the good stuff about the Barbie's parties but have never quite gotten there.
:z-yourock: We are in need of an invitation for overnight quarters and my friends may need a ride to Pleasure Island :funmeter2: . If we cannot get :z-any-help: an overnight accommodation we may only stay for the day and enjoy a shorter party. We know that it will still be worth the trip from anywhere. :funmeter2: .
If for some reason we are unable to attend this month, next month will be a for sure thing. :z-yourock:

#58 funbocacpl

funbocacpl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 03 2007 - 11:34 AM

My husband and I just moved here from central florida - good move on our part. WAY more lifestyle fun to be had in South Florida...We're 31-year-old professionals with a super wild side. We both have trim, athletic builds. I'm (wife) 5'9" and he's 5'11". We're laid back, always happy, and ALWAY ready for new adventures! It sounds like I'm placing a personal ad. Ha! We are naked regatta virgins and can't wait to be de-flowered this weekend. We just met two great people who invited us along on their boat for this weekend party and we're REALLY looking forward to the trip. We don't know what to expect ... but we're getting a pretty good idea by reading through the site. Naked, dirty fun. We love it. :z-yeahthat:

#59 islandsduo

islandsduo

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted August 03 2007 - 01:43 PM

Well,

After all the fun we had the last time, we're certainly sorry we can't make the August party.. :z-any-help:

We've already cleared our schedules for the next Regatta, and we'll be sure to be there early... and rested. Everyone be safe, have fun.. and we'll see you next time. :z-yeahthat:

Brian and Karen

#60 thefunnybone

thefunnybone

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 03 2007 - 02:14 PM

Hey Hottie169:

I'd be happy to bring you and your friends out to Pleasure Island in my boat for the day - you all are also welcome to stay on it overnight if you don'd mind the outdoors (it has a full length bimini top on it). :funmeter2:

Let me know .....

The FunnyBone
:funmeter2:

Hi everyone :z-crack-up: ,
I have been involved the past several months but I am back and looking forward :z-any-help: to finally joining this great, big, fantastic party. I also expect to bring another couple along :z-yeahthat: who has heard all the good stuff about the Barbie's parties but have never quite gotten there.
:z-yourock: We are in need of an invitation for overnight quarters and my friends may need a ride to Pleasure Island :funmeter2: . If we cannot get :z-any-help: an overnight accommodation we may only stay for the day and enjoy a shorter party. We know that it will still be worth the trip from anywhere. :funmeter2: .
If for some reason we are unable to attend this month, next month will be a for sure thing. :z-yourock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users