Photo

August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#21 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 19 2007 - 10:20 PM

WOW!!! As soon as I posted that everyone would get one of these sexy Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts if they posted soon enough to be on page 1 for registering for the August regatta, all the rest of the postings came flying in and filled up the page right away! So everyone that is listed on the page previous to this page, gets one of these shirts for FREE!!!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here

Why does Everyone always wait until the last minute to make their posting?

BUT NOW If your registration is listed on page 2,
(that means you're one of the second 20 postings to register, 20-40) so you don't get a FREE T-Shirt, but you do get a FREE Bella Vita beverage koozie for everyone that registers on your boat. These koozies make great souvenirs, and have the sexy Bella Vita logo and say "Bella Vita Boat Club" and "Tropical Paradise" right on them.

If your registration is listed on page 3, 4, 5, or 6, that means there are 40 postings before you, so you took too long to post to get any FREE party favors for you or anyone on your boat, but you'll still be registered for the best party of your life!

So Don't Delay! Hurry up and make your posting right now to take advantage of getting one of these GREAT Bella Vita souvenirs!!!

WooooooooHoooooooooo! I'm so excited for this Regatta!!! I Can't Wait!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#22 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 21 2007 - 09:06 AM

Sorry that we missed the big blowout in July but we have been having tons of fun with family and friends....

However It's time to put that all aside and get back to business, monkey business....

Looking forward to some hot fun in the sun and some naked craziness......

Rick & Millie
sflBlondeDiver

#23 jswatt

jswatt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted July 22 2007 - 10:39 AM

Hi! We are so excited to attend our 1st Regatta in August. We have been in the "lifestyle" for a while and we just got a new 26' Regal Cuddy. We have heard great things about this party and can't wait to enjoy all the fun. Hope to meet new people and have a great time. See you then!

Attached Files

#24 Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted July 22 2007 - 11:22 AM

Welcome aboard the biggest, best H20 naked regatta on the 7 seas. The Miami Mermaid just can't wait to raft up for the Aug regatta This is one party where a person can let there down and be free. So to all my friends and to all the new shipmates I will sea u then Captain Bob
www.trawlerschoolcharters.com

#25 MAYISOP1

MAYISOP1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 23 2007 - 07:34 PM

OK Kelly and I finally have one free weekend that we are not traveling and we are pumped :3D-emonicon066: to go to the regatta on Saturday, we are taking the dinghy and another hot couple because we are just going for the day and back and the big boat is too much hassle, hope to finally meet you all and have some crazy fun! :3D-emonicon156: let me know what I should bring to help out with the festivities... See everyone soon!

#26 sheparah

sheparah

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted July 23 2007 - 09:47 PM

I am so sorry I have been a bad poster I am in the middle of a career change and have to suck it up at least for the next month so hopefully Luba and I will attend the sept reggatta if invited. We both miss everyone so much and look forward to our next encounter.

#27 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 23 2007 - 11:13 PM

We are back in town and looking forward to an exciting day on the water at Barbie and Fredric's Boating Regatta. We can only come out for the day, but it is the highlight of our month. Lets hope for calm and clear weather, and if you are going out on Saturday only, please drop us a email if we can stow away with you from the Haulover Marina. The Regatta has the most beautiful women and best of what Miami has to offer in the Lifestyles world. We look forward to seeing all of our boating buddies again. Ahoy mates... randy and trish

#28 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted July 26 2007 - 07:26 AM

:3D-emonicon156:

REGRETS!
We will miss the August Regatta and all the naughty fun and all our sexy friends and all the hot newbies! But we're looking forward to our next one (we always do ... we call it a "cantwait") and we'll use the pictures on the site to masturbate to while y'all are partying. So if your coochie burns, it means that Kevin & Teri are thinking of you!

See you next time,
Love, K&T

#29 alexisgolden

alexisgolden

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 27 2007 - 03:55 PM

Hi everyone - we are Alexis and Ty from http://www.AlexisGolden.com We will be in town for the Internext convention August 2-7 and are looking for someone who would let us do a photo shoot on their big ass boat. We are traveling with my girlfriend Janet from http://www.JanetExposed.com. Anyone interested in having a couple of hot naked naughty girls aboard? Please email me at Alexis@AlexisGolden.com

Attached Files

#30 boatin_rbt

boatin_rbt

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 28 2007 - 12:38 AM

Hi every body, I am sorry to say WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.. :cry: As some of you know we have to fly in, so this time it is not possible. But we won't miss the SEPTEMBER REGATTA :2doggy: . Will miss you, and will see you in sep.
Heidi and Ron.
THE KNOT HOME

#31 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 28 2007 - 11:16 AM

Hello fellow boaters!

Katie and I are excited to finally be able to make a regatta. We heard all sorts of good things about the July one and really wanted to attend, however, We had family obligations and I spent most of that Sat upside down under my starboard engine installing a fuel pump! (not exactly what I would have prefered to do! But it is running and we are off to the regatta next weekend. It will be great to be back in the saddle so to speak!
See Ya Soon!

Rick and Katie

#32 sexeecpl

sexeecpl

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted July 28 2007 - 10:47 PM

HEY EVERYONE, DUE TO BUSINESS TRAVELING THIS MONTH, WE WERE NOT SURE IF WE WERE GOING TO ATTEND THE AUGUST REGATTA, BUT HERE WE ARE, READY FOR ANOTHER EXITING WEEKEND FULL OF WILD SEX AND WONDERFUL ENCOUNTERS WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. NEEDLESS TO SAY THE ABUNDANT FUN AND FRIENDSHIP THAT WE HAVE FOUND DURING THIS WONDERFUL TIMES AT THE REGATTAS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD AND WE KNOW THAT WE WOULD MISS YOU VERY MUCH. UNTIL THEN, WE WILL SEE U AT SEA.
FRANCISCO & GLORIA

#33 tandb4fun1

tandb4fun1

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 29 2007 - 12:59 PM

WOW this looks like a blast :3D-emonicon137: . We've been happily married for 22 years and raised three beautiful children and now, for the first time in our lives, we will experience the empty nest syndrom this fall when our youngest goes off to college :3D-emonicon077: . We cant think of a better way to start things off than to spend it with the BVBC regatta in August. The timing couldnt be better as we will be spending a week in the Keys for the opening of the lobster season. Just so happens :3D-emonicon066: that the regatta will occur the same weekend were heading south. This will be our first event and yes we are newbies :3D-emonicon156: but we a short on boredom and long on fun in the sun with or preffferably without apparel :3D-emonicon059: . We plan on arriving late Sat. morn/early noon. Looking forward to a great time!!

#34 lom1231

lom1231

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted July 29 2007 - 02:39 PM

Hello all, :3D-emonicon059: We had such a great time last month :3D-emonicon077: that here we are again planning another naked fun weekend with all of you :3D-emonicon156: sexy, crazy people. We will be bringing along our sexy friends Funcouple21 again - I can't leave my favorite pussy behind...... :3D-emonicon137: Look forward to seeing everyone and having a blast and of course lots of hot :3D-emonicon066: . We will be arriving on Friday night again and staying until Sunday.

G & B

#35 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted July 29 2007 - 06:19 PM

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!!!
The New Photos From Barbi's July Birthday Regatta-Palooza Are ALL OnLine NOW! Check out all the new photos from all the Regattas that are on the site. Just go to the photo section at Barbi's Birthday Regatta-Palooza Photos and take a look.... WOW!!!
:z-missing: :3D-emonicon059: :z-yourock: :3D-emonicon137: :z-LolLolLolLol: :3D-emonicon156: :3D-emonicon077: :3D-emonicon066:

Tons of boats and hundreds of naked party people! Check out the photos! Seeing is Believing!
And if there are any photos of you that you would like to have removed, then send an email to Barbi at BlondeFlasher@aol.com with a direct link to the exact photo so we can delete it for you!

"This ain't your grandpa's boat club baby"!!!

Oh yes... One last thing...

I wanted to show you an example of the correct way to wear the official Bella Vita Lifeguard tank tops. Yeah Baby!!!
Posted Image

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#36 CertifiedFunds

CertifiedFunds

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 29 2007 - 11:16 PM

Wonderful news I will plan to attend the the August trip, but I need a ride!!!!

#37 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted July 30 2007 - 07:50 AM

Wonderful news I will plan to attend the the August trip, but I need a ride!!!!

I gotta tell you Mr. CertifiedFunds... with a :3D-emonicon156: posting like that, with no profile, no photo, no nothing.... I don't think you need to be making any plans to attend Barbi's party this weekend unless you run out and buy your own boat. You've given nobody any reason to be interested in giving you a ride.

But it's not too late!!!

Click on "My Controls" above at the top of this screen and Upload a photo for your Avatar, put details in your profile and make a more detailed and exciting posting.

Otherwise, you'll probably just have to read about the party you missed when you see everyone post about it here http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and when you see all the photos from the party that you missed and all the past parties when you go to: http://bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#38 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat

Posted July 30 2007 - 08:18 AM

OK, I actually told my customer that fishing sucks this time of year just so we can attend another one of these crazy parties.
We've got the kids scheduled for Grandma's and neither rain, shine, hurricane, great white shark or the 2nd coming of Christ is going to stop us. We couldn't make the last one b/c of my work schedule but that just means that Jenn has double duty in front of her to make up for last month. (If you look at the pics from June, Jenn's the one with her mouth full of ....)

This will be our third regatta with this group but it feels more like our 30th. We really appreciate how everyone- and I mean everyone just welcomes us like family (maybe it's because Jenn has a great body....) I plan on bringing some Conch Ceviche
and I will personally walk it from boat to boat.

Those t shirts are great but I don't think Jenn will have a shirt on long enough to take a pic. lol

ROB N JENN ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (o) (o)

PS. To the guy that made Jenn gush on the dive platform......you gotta share that technique with the group :3D-emonicon156:

#39 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted July 30 2007 - 12:21 PM

Hello fellow vita villians. Jason and I are getting so very excited about the regatta this weekend, we always look forward to them! We haven't found a spot to crash for the evenings yet, :z-any-help: so we may just be day trippers this time. Looking forward to seeing all the sexy people who are always there, along with the newbies of course. We will have more necklaces this trip too! If you have a special request please send it to either myself or Jasonand and we will gladly take care of you!!

Kisses
Maybelline

#40 JimR

JimR

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 30 2007 - 09:51 PM

Damn ,, I'm trying my best to get Fired,,Quit,,call in sick,,, lay out,,, and just plain blow off all my obligations :z-any-help: to cum ,,,Ooooopppss I meant "Come" hang out with you guy's ( well really I mean Girls),, :z-LolLolLolLol: .. Is it too late for me >???? please please please ,,, I'll wash,, I'll clean,, I'll pull anchors,,, I'll tie lines ,,, hell I'll even rub sunscreen on all the ladies boobs and butts if I have too :bright_idea: ,,,,,, :z-wt-hell: :z-please: :z-please: :z-please: ,,,,, so if I might kinda sorta beg ,,,,, JR ,,, :3D-emonicon010: :3D-emonicon011: :3D-emonicon059: :3D-emonicon066:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users