Photo

August 4th 2007 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted December 03 2006 - 10:26 PM

August 4th 2007 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the red and blue flashing "Post Here / Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page that looks like this - Posted Image.

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT let you attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted to attend for free. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the red and blue flashing "Post Here/Add Reply" button, that looks like this, Posted Image located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :3D-emonicon013:

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Boca Couple

Boca Couple

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted July 08 2007 - 07:37 PM

OK, so we are DEPRESSED :z-wt-hell: that we haven't been able to make it to the last 2 regattas.... :z-missing: We are planning on making it to the August one... in fact.. :thumbsup: it is Mark's birthday :z-woowoo: :z-woowoo: on August 7th... so a little pre birthday celebration is definately in order... :yahoo:

We are planning on making it Friday night this time as well... :toast: in the past, we have only been able to make it on Saturday... :trampoline:

See you then....

Mark & Lori... :clap: :clap:

#3 thefunnybone

thefunnybone

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted July 11 2007 - 04:24 PM

Attached File  classic180.jpg   26.46KB   14 downloads Attached File  rich_1.jpg   8.29KB   14 downloads

Hi Folks !

I just joined this site and I think it's awesome ! I have participated in the lifestyle when I've had a gf who was interested in it. I am presently a 'single sailor'. :funmeter2: I will attend your next regatta. I'm a 43 year old professional guy who is 6' 190 lbs blonde blue eyes. I own an 18' pontoon boat that is USCG approved for 8 people. :kicking:

I would like to volunteer to do water taxi service with my boat - I think it would be a good way for me to meet people. I will bring food, ice, drinks, etc to share with people - it's a party after all ! I will probably be a day tripper because it seems too hot this time of year to camp out - I dunno. I'll play it by ear
I've also installed an additional bimini top on it so the full length of 18' is under shade Posted Image which does come in handy in the hot summer sun. I will try to spread the word of the regatta on my myspace circle of friends - maybe I will get lucky and have a lady friend to accompany me after all - who knows? :z-yourock:

Look forward to meeting you all ! :z-kidding:

Richard

#4 Woodrow

Woodrow

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted July 11 2007 - 09:44 PM

Hello all,

I'm interested in seeing if I could be a tag-along on this next slumber party weekend. Unfortunately, I don't own a boat so I'd need a nice person(s) to help me out in that department. I've been reading all of your posts and admiring your pictures. You all seem like a great group of people and I'd love to be a part of this fun cirle. I know single guys usually have a hard time being welcomed into this type of group so I'd love to try and chat/email/talk to a few other members before the August party so I can get to know a few of you better and at that point I'm hoping someone may have some extra space on their boat. I'm a single white guy living in Delray, 33, about 5' 8" with an average build. I guess I should post a picture...that might be easier. Anyway, in general I'm a quiet guy with a friendly and dangerously innocent looking face, but I do like to have fun once I feel comforatble in my surroundings. I hope to hear from someone soon because I'd love to be apart of this fun sooner than later. Thanks

Woodrow

#5 shadowfox36

shadowfox36

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 16 2007 - 11:07 PM

Hello my name is James. i am a sexy and sweet blackie that REALLY wants to have fun with you guys and gals. problem is i dont have a boat or a girlfriend:( ( yet:) i am std free and very attractive though. i really want to become a swinger but i dont know how. and i am sure i can learn at this party. i am just dying to attend so let a brotha in the house:) for my pic go to shadowfox36 in the members gallery.

Attached Files

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 17 2007 - 03:42 PM

Hmmmm.... Okay let me see now... The last regatta was 11 days ago, and the August Orgy regatta is only 17 days from today, and there are only 5 postings for people registering to attend, and that's counting my posting too?

Everyone always seems to want to wait until the last minute, so here is what I'm going to do.

Since the Bella Vita Lifeguard shirts were so popular at the last regatta,
and everyone also keeps telling us how much they love the official Bella Vita koozie beverage can holders, I'm going to tell you how you can get them for FREE. These make GREAT souvenirs of your sexy weekend with us, because each shirt says Bella Vita Boat Club, Temptation Island & Tropical Paradise on it, to remind you of all your favorite memories from your regatta weekend. Wear them other places and see who recognizes your shirt and who knows what other friends you might meet! Now here is how you can get them for free.

If your registration is listed on page 1, (that means you're one of the first 20 postings to register) then you get a FREE Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirt for guys & girls AND you also get FREE Bella Vita koozies for everyone that registers on your boat.

If your registration is listed on page 2, (that means you're one of the second 20 postings to register, 20-40) then you don't get a FREE T-Shirt, but you do get a FREE Bella Vita koozie for everyone that registers on your boat.

If your registration is listed on page 3, 4, 5, or 6, that means there are 40 postings before you, so you took too long to post, so we have no FREE party favors for you or anyone on your boat. Sorry... you snooze, you lose.

Since this is now posting #6, that means the people that make the next 14 postings confirming their attendance to the August regatta, will all get Free Bella Vita Lifeguard T-Shirts & Beverage Koozies!

So Don't Delay! Hurry up and make your posting right now to take advantage of getting one of these super sexy T's for FREE!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To see large close up photos of all the shirt styles, Click Here

WooooooooHoooooooooo! I'm so excited for this Regatta!!! I Can't Wait!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#7 DoubleA

DoubleA

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted July 17 2007 - 08:15 PM

Hello all. I missed the June and July regattas. :z-kidding:

But, I am glad that I will be able to attend the August event. I will bring mudslide mix to make my signature cool mudslides.

I will be staying on Rick and Millies boat: "So...What?" (thanks for hosting me you guys :z-yourock: )

I look forward to seeing everyone it's been too long.

See you in a couple of weeks!!

AA

#8 Woodrow

Woodrow

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 17 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hi all,

So I finally got around to adding a pic of myself. Maybe it will help peak somenes interest. I'd really like to get to know a few of you and hopefully hit it off. You seem like a great bunch of people, judging from the photo galleries and posts. I may not have a boat, but I'm sure there are plenty of other ways I can be put to good use. I hope to hear from someone soon. G'night.

#9 Guest_why not_*

Guest_why not_*
  • Guests

Posted July 18 2007 - 02:30 AM

This will be my first trip i am really looking foward to it and counting the day. i have a small 23 ft open boat, but i will be bring a hot friend. Look foward to SEEING some of you soon. Some more than otthers LOL.....

#10 browardcpl

browardcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 18 2007 - 03:21 AM

:2dick: WE ARE POSTING FOR THE AUGUST REGATTA..... BARBIE & FREDERICK WE DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY OF THEM.... HAVING WAY TOO MUCH FUN>>>>>> :hmmm: :2limp: THEY ARE ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO ATTEND!!! :yahoo: WE :z-kidding: ARE UNSURE IF WE WILL BE CUMMING ON FRIDAY OR SAT AM (HOPEFULLY BOTH DAYS :z-omg: ) WE ALSO AGAIN ARE OFFERING OUR DAY BOAT TO TRANSPORT SINGLES OR COUPLES :z-yourock: TO PARTY TOWN :doh: :clap: ..... :2tits: ...... BUT WE ALSO NEED A PLACE TO STAY.... & OF COURSE WE WILL BE MAKING JELLO SHOTS AGAIN..... WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN.....OLD FRIENDS... & MEETING NEW ONES..... BERNADETTE :kicking: AND BRYAN :funmeter2:

#11 hotcpl2rocu

hotcpl2rocu

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 18 2007 - 10:43 AM

Hi everyone,
:z-yourock: This is for you Barbie. We are so Excited to be cumming in August. :2dick:
# 1 place to be.....
:kicking: . We had so much fun last time that we won't miss it for the world. We are looking forward to seeing everyone and of course of meeting new people. :2tits: . We are also be celebrating our Anniversary. So we are sooo looking forward to cummmung. (if you know what i mean). :z-omg: :funmeter2:
We will be with Captain Lester & Dee aboard Los EXPLORADORES :z-kidding:

#12 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 18 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hello all you beautiful people!!!!!

Mark and I do want to confirm for the August Regatta it is my Bday month and Last year I had a BLAST :z-yourock: :z-kidding: Mark and Lori Bocacple were to cum as well but Lori will be in the Islands that weekend, but Mark has been given his permission slip to cum he has not yet decided if he is comming as that was where we would stay I do not know as of yet if we will be there it will depend on him as our boat is not yet ready.

If we do miss we will be very sad I will work on other arrangments as well I can not Imagine missing even one of the regattas as each one keeps getting better and better.

Update!!! We are comfirmed Mark of bocacpl my Mark and I will be arriving Friday evening I will take care of dinner got some new ideas to share with my extended family....

I will keep you posted
Love to you all!!
Sandy and Mark

#13 Sharvog

Sharvog

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin

Posted July 18 2007 - 09:06 PM

Joyce & I couldn't make the trip from So Carolina for the July party, but both are fixed. We plan to be in Ft Lauderdale by Aug 1st and really want to join all of you on the weekend. there is nothing we enjoy more than being with great sexy people. We also plan to go to Haulover a few times. we look forward to making new friends.
Peter & Joyce aka Sharvog

#14 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 18 2007 - 11:04 PM

Hi Captain Richy here.

The July Regatta was indeed one of the best that I have attended. I am very much looking forward to the August Regatta.

Is anyone familiar with an aquatic game called The Coconut Harvest? Here is a brief description.

There are several teams of 4 to 6 people. Each team is assigned to an inflatable boat from which the motor and oars or paddles have been removed. A bunch of floating coconuts are corralled in the water some distance from a starting line behind which are the inflatable boats prior to the start of the event. At the start signal, the teams paddle their boat with their hands and if agreeable to all, snorkeling or scuba flippers towards the corralled coconuts. Upon reaching the coconuts each team attempts to gather up as many coconuts as they can and return with them to the starting line. The team gathering or harvesting the most coconuts wins.

The teams are allowed to carry plastic buckets and water guns with which to throw and stream water on the other teams in an effort to hamper the other team's efforts in gathering coconuts. The teams are allowed to steal coconuts from the other boats. Usually rules such as that requiring a leg, arm, hand, foot etc. of a team member remaining in his or her boat while stealing coconuts from another team are established. This rule is intended to prevent the actual boarding of another team's boat. :z-yourock:

The game usually results in a great deal of wet body contact between the participants. The arousing effect is further enhanced if the participants have been anointed with body oil. :z-kidding:

The enclosed lagoon that is formed by the raft and the island would make a nice place for this game.

Anybody interested?

#15 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 19 2007 - 08:29 AM

Hi guys, don & Julie here and we are looking forward to attending our second Regatta.Unfortunately we missed July's due to a last minute obligation but we sure are looking forward to a weekend away with this group.
We'll be arriving Saturday morning and looking forward to getting naked and having a great time.

See you all there

Don & Julie
Just want to have a relaxing good time with like minded friends.

Don & Julie

#16 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted July 19 2007 - 09:33 AM

:z-yourock: I am SOlooking forward to the August regatta, since I had to cancel out of the big July one due to a family emergency :kicking:

Plus, this is my one-year anniversary of attending Frederick and Barbie's fabulous regattas. :z-kidding: Since day one, even as a single sailor, I have always been welcomed by all who attend. This is the best bunch of people to party and be naked with.

If you have not been to this regatta- you are missing the best party in Florida!!

I will be cumming on my 17 foot runabout in time for the early bird activities on Friday night, so if you are needing a pickup at Haulover marina, let me know so we can schedule the taxi service. :funmeter2:

Tim
crew4jets

#17 Explorer

Explorer

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted July 19 2007 - 11:29 AM

We are counting down the days until the next Regatta! :z-kidding:
We're looking forward to :2tits: full of whipped cream, blow jobs :2dick: right and left,
and of course our Glass Toy Challenge! :kicking:
We're Crazy about Bella Vita! :funmeter2:
We Hope to see you All There, Don't Miss This party! XOXOXOXO :z-yourock:

Lester & Dee
The Explorers
786-287-8708

#18 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 19 2007 - 12:26 PM

Hello all you beautiful people!!!!!

Mark and I do want to confirm for the August Regatta it is my Bday month and Last year I had a BLAST :z-yourock: :z-kidding: Mark and Lori Bocacple were to cum as well but Lori will be in the Islands that weekend, but Mark has been given his permission slip to cum he has not yet decided if he is comming as that was where we would stay I do not know as of yet if we will be there it will depend on him as our boat is not yet ready.

If we do miss we will be very sad I will work on other arrangments as well I can not Imagine missing even one of the regattas as each one keeps getting better and better.

I will keep you posted
Love to you all!!
Sandy and Mark

What is the name of the feline breed, at least they appear to be felines, that are pictured in your posting?
Richy

#19 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted July 19 2007 - 12:38 PM

What is the name of the feline breed, at least they appear to be felines, that are pictured in your posting?
Richy

Hey Capt Richy they are my other two Bald Pussies they are the breed Sphynx they are in the cat Family but a breed of there own they have the most uniquen personality I have ever seen I call them my cat, dog, monkey, parrot's

#20 SexyDave123

SexyDave123

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 19 2007 - 07:11 PM

I AM POSTING FOR THE AUGUST REGATTA... :3D-emonicon066:
HELLO EVERYONE :3D-emonicon156:
IT IS GREAT TO SEE SO MANY WONDERFUL HAPPY PEOPLE, HAVING FUN...
I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN IN THE FUN AND MEET ALL OF YOU IN AUGUST.

I AM A FUN GUY, IN MY LATE 30'S, AND I SEEK A BOAT TO JOIN ( INVITE "A" - RIDE FROM HAULOVER AND "C"- A PLACE TO STAY ) FOR A NO-PRESSURE FUN FILLED WEEKEND. I HAVE MORE PHOTOS TO SHARE.

I DON'T NEED A PRIVATE CABIN AND I CAN SLEEP ANYWHERE, SO JUST A PLACE TO PUT MY HEAD. IF WE CLICK AND HAVE GREAT CHEMISTRY THAN WE WILL PLAY AND HAVE FUN TOGETHER !!!

I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO BRING FOOD AND DRINKS, AND SHARE RESPONSIBILITIES AND FUEL EXPENSES AS WELL AS COOK (OMLETTES AND GREAT SALADS ARE MY SPECIALITY, BUT CAN DO ANYTHING).

I AM READY FOR THE PARTY

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users