Photo

November 4th '06 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 21 2006 - 09:26 AM

November 4th 2006 Regatta

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

Please confirm your attendance here for the November 4th TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Post Reply button".

PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will be turned down and NOT confirmed to attend the party for free. We only have fun, energetic, exciting, sexy people at these parties, so ONLY those types of party invitations will be accepted. For complete details, please go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/price.htm And for a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

THEN Click the "Add Reply" button, located on the right at either the top or bottom of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to the November 4th Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#2 Adventure-Us

Adventure-Us

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted October 09 2006 - 09:00 AM

:z-welcome: Let us be the first to sign up! We will be there will the floating disco party!!!

#3 Jim69Mick

Jim69Mick

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 09 2006 - 03:52 PM

Mick and I intend on coming to the November Regatta, and look forward to a time equal to the Sept and Columbus Day Regatta-- if anything the Bella Vita parties surpass the Columbus Day Regatta. Again, many thanks to Sir Fredrick, (Bella Vita Boy) and Barbie and we are proud of our Bella Vita Boat Club burgee flag---!!

#4 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted October 09 2006 - 08:56 PM

Hi
Katie and I will definately be there in November!!! We had a great time this last weekend as always at Columbus Day Regatta, But Not the Same as our own regattas Due to the concentration of like minded friends that attend.
We missed being with you all at Sept Regatta and will be raren and ready to go !!! See Ya Before you know it
Rick and Katie

#5 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 10 2006 - 03:46 PM

Well Well Well!!!!!!!! The Columbus Day Regatta was incredible to say the least mark and I had the time of our lives and I am not saying this statement lightly.

We where guests of License to Chill not only where we so comfortable with our accommodations "I felt like queen for the weekend" we where surrounded by the most amazing people Millie and Rick, Monica " The Shy one" Capitan Ken, Iris and Mike Oh! And not to forget "Tom the Hero" I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for such a wonderful time :z-welcome:

Captain Ken and Monica you must be two of the happiest people in the world and it reflected on to everyone "Thank You"
Tom thank you for all your expertise with the Yacht and of course your margaritas” You left before the girls could repay you...."you have a rain check to cash in" ;)
Millie thank you for sharing your Eye candy...."Rick" and Rick for sharing yours "Millie" and to both of you for your wonderful company and help
Iris and Mike you are too much fun... Thank you Mike for your help with the yacht as well and all the help you both gave me. Iris made a wonderful lunch Mark liked it so much i had to go to Publix this morning to recreate it and of course the Pina Coladas that was a great way to end the weekend.
You all are very special people.
Now that was just our Boat. The other part of our Fab 5 Wow as well!!!! I had soooo much fun on the Pole I almost cried Sunday Morning when I seen you leave but then we decided to give the job of the Pole to Fredrick and threw out the day I think we made a few more men take the job. Barbie you are so beautiful inside and out and I am not the only one that says it we all do thank you for being you. Mark and I feel so special to have become such good friends with you and Sir Fredrick and yes brandy...you make us feel like family: P
I think I have figured it out “meaning the way each and every regatta gets better” my reflection is.... The more we all spend time together the more we get to know each other and the more memories we make together the more and more we have to talk and laugh about with each other, and we all know that friendship is just like fine wines they just get better with time.

We look forward to seeing you all in November

Sandy and mark by Proxy

#6 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 10 2006 - 07:15 PM

The Columbus Day Regatta was a bit more wild than normal this year! :funmeter2:
And now I can't wait until November 4th for the next regatta! I'm even more excited than ever!!!

My complete posting about the Columbus Day Regatta is in the Past Party Goers section for the October Regatta, but I will tell you that what made this regatta weekend even wilder than normal Columbus Day regattas, is that all the Bella Vita Boats were rafted up close to each other, everyone was totally naked all weekend long. Even when the Bella Vita Babes left our raft up to go riding around on the rubber dingy lifeboats, they still stayed completely naked. With the lifeboat dragging behind it a train of big floats and kayaks, It was as if we were in a parade, weaving between all the boats as everyone cheered, whistled and threw mardi gras beads.

And to all the boats with the big banners & signs that said, "Show Your Tits".... well it wasn't very hard for us to do. We didn't even have to flash because we were already totally naked riding around having the time of our lives.

SunnFunFL2, thank you for the fabulous cooking as always. Your chicken is the best and your steaks are to die for :3D-emonicon024: and your generosity is out of this world. Your kind posting above filled with your sweet, caring words, brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! :3D-emonicon055:
We truly love our Bella Vita family! And we look forward to seeing everyone again in November!

And REMEMBER... Just because the weather changes and the water is too cold to swim or in case the air or breezes are too chilly to be naked all the time, that still doesn't stop the "Beautiful Life" Bella Vita from happening and the naked, swinging, party fun that happens inside all the big yachts! So no matter what the weather is during these Fall & Winter months, it's always great weather for an orgy!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#7 sheparah

sheparah

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted October 10 2006 - 08:12 PM

We enjoyed the september regatta so much (unfortunatley due to family issues we could not attend columbus day) We are ready to go in november I just hope we can meet as many people as last month it was an amazing weekned. We look forward to seeing you all there.
:3D-emonicon055:

#8 SunNfunFl2

SunNfunFl2

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, or a clothing-optional , full swinger Avaition
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 290 Amberjack
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 10 2006 - 08:46 PM

The Columbus Day Regatta was a bit more wild than normal this year! :funmeter2:
And now I can't wait until November 4th for the next regatta! I'm even more excited than ever!!!

My complete posting about the Columbus Day Regatta is in the Past Party Goers section for the October Regatta, but I will tell you that what made this regatta weekend even wilder than normal Columbus Day regattas, is that all the Bella Vita Boats were rafted up close to each other, everyone was totally naked all weekend long. Even when the Bella Vita Babes left our raft up to go riding around on the rubber dingy lifeboats, they still stayed completely naked. With the lifeboat dragging behind it a train of big floats and kayaks, It was as if we were in a parade, weaving between all the boats as everyone cheered, whistled and threw mardi gras beads.

And to all the boats with the big banners & signs that said, "Show Your Tits".... well it wasn't very hard for us to do. We didn't even have to flash because we were already totally naked riding around having the time of our lives.

SunnFunFL2, thank you for the fabulous cooking as always. Your chicken is the best and your steaks are to die for :3D-emonicon024: and your generosity is out of this world. Your kind posting above filled with your sweet, caring words, brought tears to my eyes. Thank you! :3D-emonicon055:
We truly love our Bella Vita family! And we look forward to seeing everyone again in November!

And REMEMBER... Just because the weather changes and the water is too cold to swim or in case the air or breezes are too chilly to be naked all the time, that still doesn't stop the "Beautiful Life" Bella Vita from happening and the naked, swinging, party fun that happens inside all the big yachts! So no matter what the weather is during these Fall & Winter months, it's always great weather for an orgy!!!

I forgot to add... We still on Tue. night can not wipe the smiles off our face!!!!

#9 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted October 11 2006 - 06:28 AM

We were unable to make the Columbus day Regatta because we were in St Thomas. But all weekend Glenda and I talked about what was going on with our friends from Bella Vita Ville :3D-emonicon024: We will be there in Nov and will be ready to party. :3D-emonicon055: :funmeter2:
See you there.
Anthony & Glenda

#10 shanty

shanty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 11 2006 - 10:20 AM

Hello everybody, I will like to go to the nex regata. This is mi firts time that I be member tha a group like this, very nice and wontherfull people. I sew the pictures of the parties before and I like it. Please tell me what can I do to go to the nex regata, because i do not have boat. Thank every body for help me. Kisses. Shanty

#11 Maybelline

Maybelline

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted October 11 2006 - 07:14 PM

I was so very disappointed that I could not make the Columbus Day Regatta, even more so now reading about all the fun everyone had! :3D-emonicon055: I can't wait to make it back to Bella Vita Ville for November's regatta. I'll be on board with Fredrick and Barbie :3D-emonicon024: I look forward to seeing all the rest of you there too!!

Maybelline

#12 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted October 13 2006 - 11:02 AM

I have not missed one of these regatta's since my first one in April. I will not miss one either. Iris and I had such a great time at the columbus day party this is now Friday and I aslo have a smile on my face. We were very lucky to be able to attaend this one as my usual rides were unable to attend, Iris and grabbed a ride with Patrick, Carol and Terry thanks so much. We then joined the party on Licence to Chill and what a party it was as usual Capt Ken u are da bomb and Monica thanks so much.

I dont see how we can keep these regattas from getting better every time but Barbie and Sir Fredrick y'all seem to do it. I cant wait till November. See y'all then.

Mike "Santabeeb"

#13 Built On Dreams

Built On Dreams

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted October 14 2006 - 04:04 PM

Well... errr...ahhhh...DESPITE the rash of headlines that I met my demise from my shoulder injury,
and although I don't have anywhere near full mobility back yet, its high time I got back "in the saddle"
and got my butt up to a regatta, so, here it is in black and white:

I'm a' Comin in November! With me boat! No formal limo-boat duties,
but I will try to hlp out who I can.....

And I MUST say, I'm looking forward to getting back to it all....

And yes, once again, I will be looking for a berth to coop in for saturday evening, if anyone is feeling
generous with their cabins (it will be just me, but i am, if nothing else a low maintanance kinda guy!).

Looking forward to seeing all my old boating buddies and making some new friends as well....

Time to mend my bridges with Leia (Maybelline) :3D-emonicon055: and all the others who I had so rudely acted and dissapeared on.... (dislocated shoulders will do that to ya...)

Adam
Built On Dreams

#14 CaptainKenAndMonica

CaptainKenAndMonica

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 18 2006 - 10:19 PM

HOW MANY TIMES AND IN HOW MANY WAYS CAN IT BE SAID,,THE SOUTH FLORIDA SCENE IS HERE. TO BE A LIFESTYLE BOATER AND MISS THESE PARTIES IS LIKE OWNING THE WORLDS FASTEST RACE CAR BUT ONLY DRIVING IT AROUND TOWN.WHAT A MISSED OPORTUNITY!
THIS SCENE IS VERY UNIQUE AND ALL OF US WHO ENJOY THESE PARTIES KNOW AND APPRECIATE JUST HOW LUCKY AND BLESSED WE ARE. REALY, IMAGINE THE FRUSTRATED AND ENVIUS BOATERS WHO FOLLOW THE WEBSITE AND ARE FROM,LETS SAY,,,,WASHINGTON STATE.HOW COMPLETLY BUMMED THEY MUST BE AT WHAT THEY CANNOT HAVE.BUT NOT US,,,NO,WE ARE THE FORTUNATEANDWE KNOW IT!
THERE ARE ONLY A FEW VERY IMPORTANT THINGS THAT WOULD COME FIRST AND KEEP ME AWAY FROM THESE INCREDIBLE PARTIES AND ALL THE WONDERFUL FRIENDS I'VE MADE. AND IT IS FOR THOSE THINGS THAT MAKE THIS EVENT ONE NOT TO BE MISSED.THIS PARTY COULD BE LEGENDARY!!

#15 Captain Richy

Captain Richy

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted October 18 2006 - 11:21 PM

The Columbus Day Regatta was a hoot. Great sex parties at night and crazy antics during the day like me parading around on the bow of Ray's Jet Ski boat wearing my crotch cradling extra hand. If any one got a picture or video of me or knows someone who did, please let me know. I have room on my boat for a single lady.

The November Regatta will be last one for Captain Richy :funmeter2: before his much more reserved and inhibited mate, Admiral Judy :3D-emonicon024: returns to SFla for the winter. Captain Richy is hoping for an extreme blowout :3D-emonicon055: at the November 2006 Regatta to celebrate this event.

#16 WetThang69

WetThang69

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f

Posted October 19 2006 - 07:54 AM

Even though I'll be in the process of moving to Naples, I'm prepared to move heaven & earth to get to November's party. I'm in dire need of giving (and perhaps getting? :3D-emonicon024: ) a proper send-off! Luckily I won't have to move heaven in November. An angel told me they're moving it to Bellavitaville. :3D-emonicon055:

Iris

P.S. Welcome back, Adam!

#17 Santabeeb

Santabeeb

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted October 20 2006 - 06:43 AM

:3D-emonicon055: It looks like we are loosing a few people after this next regatta, Capt Richy has the Admiral back in town and the licence is loosing its chill. This means we have to make this next one better than all the rest. As we have said before how can we outdo the last one some how Sir Fredrick and Barbie always do. I always look forward to these Regattas so it you have any hesitation you are nuts come on down and join all thye fun.

Mike "santabeeb"

#18 nudeboaters

nudeboaters

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted October 21 2006 - 07:49 PM

Attached File  inthewater.jpg   23.96KB   29 downloads

We're so sorry we missed the Columbus day regatta, but we were out of town. :3D-emonicon024:

We will definitely be there in November!
We always have the best time with all of our

NUDE FRIENDS! :3D-emonicon055:

What could possibly be better than being naked
AND
in the WATER??

See you all there!!!

NudeBoaters

#19 sundancer340

sundancer340

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted October 22 2006 - 05:03 PM

hello everyone: we're ron & barbara and we just registered with you as 'sundancer 340'. we love boating and are new to the lifestyle. we love meeting new people. our boat is a sundancer 340 cabin cruiser and this will be our first regatta with you. we look forward to meeting all of you. regards, ron & barbara.

#20 CAPTKNM

CAPTKNM

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 22 2006 - 09:56 PM

Well all Y'All,
I still haven't posted a picture for anyone to recogonize me, and afterall I am the "Shy One" of this totally wonderful group of Beautiful Naked Party People. So putting a picture of myself here for the world to see would totally give away my Identity. Being a mystery does have it's advantages. :z-yourock: Actually I just haven't figured out how to get a picture posted. :3D-emonicon025: ANYWAY... I just thought I better confirm the fact that I wouldn't miss the November Regatta for anything. I have it from a good source that this will be the Legendary event of the decade maybe even of the century...And also a look at the calendar let me know that this will be a very special week-end for someone very close to my heart :zz-allhail: So! Miss this one? No way! I can't wait to make new memories that I can't share with any single solitary soul that I know up here. :funmeter2: I've said it before and I'll say it again....Who would believe me anyway :3D-emonicon055: Oh No! Not the Shy One :3D-emonicon024:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users