81 replies to this topic

#41 Funboaters1

Funboaters1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted August 01 2006 - 05:51 PM

We confirmed a few posts above and are still on.

I did add a little blurb at the bottom of our confirmation and perhaps no one noticed so here it is again:

Since this is a party on the water, may I sugest every boat bring at least one waterproof adult toy (and some spare batteries :lol: ) to add even more to the fun?

Counting the days..... :twisted: :twisted:

#42 flapomp

flapomp

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 02 2006 - 10:21 AM

Hello all. I would love to join for the first time. I may have a boat by them but if not I would love to go with someone. Either way I want to be there! I can bring whatever needed! Hope to talk to someone soon! Dave SDC=flapomp SLS=flapomp AOL=flapomp Dave

#43 parejarica

parejarica

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 03 2006 - 12:59 PM

We want to spend the whole day and night naked and having fun! Some sex in the water or on top of our boat will be in the agenda!

#44 ratlas

ratlas

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted August 03 2006 - 08:23 PM

This was our first regatta and we were really in need of some rest and sun. Adam was very gracious and informative and helpful despite his injured arm. We joined ranchcpl and seasecure on the their boats and just enjoyed the compfortable surroundings and great weather. And the bar B que was great. It was a real speciall day and we were really glad to spend the time with our friends. Barbie and friends made us feel welcome and if we are able to go in August I am going to bring some of my great music to play. Having a regatta like these is what makes living in South Florida so special.
randy and trish
SDC funandsun

#45 REKC

REKC

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted August 04 2006 - 02:43 PM

Hey everyone – we’re Chris and Evelyn. We’ve been going to MV for awhile now, where we met our good friends Javy and Mary (i.e. megustalatequila) who have graciously invited us out on their boat for the coming regatta -- lucky us! 8)

We promise to keep our captain and his first mate well stocked with only top-shelf tequila (‘sept when he’s driving of course :? ) and bring along plenty of libasions and munchees for visitors and visitees alike :!: :lol: Oh, and BTW, Evelyn is a muy caliente seniorita even if I have to brag on her behalf a little bit :!: :!:

We can’t wait to go and find out what our friends have been talking about, which is that these parties are A LOAD of fun :!:

#46 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 04 2006 - 03:15 PM

Hello
Katie and I and Crew are exicited to make the August Regatta! We definately need the distraction and are looking to more of the Usual fun and nonsense that combining 500 feet of boat with 2000 gallons of gasoline and 3000 gallons of booze stired with a summer storm can produce. LOL See you there!!
Rick and Katie

#47 sflBlondeDiver

sflBlondeDiver

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::f
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,

Posted August 05 2006 - 11:06 AM

Looking very forward to this month’s regatta as we have not been able to attend the last couple of months. We have had family in town all summer and did not think they would be up for this crowd.

I see though that I did not have to register Millie --- from the first picture on this forum it looks like Frederick already has a handle on that or a hand on that as he has Barbie and Millie in his arms.
Can I cum too Frederick? :twisted:
:?: :idea:

#48 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 05 2006 - 04:36 PM

Woooooohooooooo!!!!! Naked Party Time Is Almost Here!

For those of you that have not seen it yet, check out the video
Go to this link http://www.bellavita...eventphotos.htm then select the videos from the July regatta. You gotta see it!!!

With all the wild sexy people that have signed up for this month's party, it looks like this one will be even more wild than last month's party and it could be our biggest regatta yet!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#49 MexItalian

MexItalian

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted August 05 2006 - 06:37 PM

We missed everyone in July but are looking forward to the August regatta. I just made love to my wife and we were talking about the fun times we had in June. We came together so hard hearing each other of the experiences we shared with the sexy people in June. These regattas have residual sex even 2 month later. Sir Fredrick and Barbie are like sex therapists and the regatta is like their office. My wife and I do not need any more spice in our lives but the idea of rafting up with beautiful people, naked having SEX is like no presciption any doctor could prescibe.
So our clothes are off to the best host and hostess any regatta could ever have.
Thank you for all your hard work and my hard penis!

Anthony & Glenda

#50 sailbad

sailbad

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted August 05 2006 - 07:32 PM

Hi barbie sailbad will be back but under a new name new boat Salty Spray is comming

had a gerat time last time and looking forrward to fun again

John and Vicki

#51 ups and downs

ups and downs

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 07 2006 - 10:46 AM

We loved the last one so much. love to do it one more time or two or three. New friends LOTS bodys an LOTS of sun and beer we had the best time can we come back PLS .ups and downs :twisted: that is if I can get off work

#52 Lunch & Rusty

Lunch & Rusty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted August 07 2006 - 11:30 AM

:lol: We might not make it there ,Rusty has a swordfish tournament Saturday night maybe we can make it Sunday
[/list]

#53 FunMiamiCpl

FunMiamiCpl

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::24" Glacier Bay Renegade Power Catamaran
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,

Posted August 07 2006 - 07:57 PM

Hi all,
Sorry we were not able to make the July Regatta. We defiently plan on attending the August Regatta. What better way to spend a birthday. We had a great time at the 2 previous Regattas. Even the rainy weather at the June Regatta that had hit the area couldn't spoil the fun. We look forward to seeing all the friends we had made and thanks to Barbie for making this all possible.

We also maybe taking some friends with us. :lol:

Johnathan & Maria

#54 orchidgirl

orchidgirl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted August 07 2006 - 09:00 PM

We had an absolute crazy & fun erotic time in June!!! Whew!! So many sexy people!! Looking forward to fun this Saturday. Not only were the people beautiful and sexy but they were real & fun to be with too!

Lots of thanks to Barbie & Ken for organizing them and all of the boat owners for their hospitality.

So cum and say hi....we'll be the guests on Peacock!

Orchidgirl

#55 amantedelmar

amantedelmar

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Wife is very playful
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 08 2006 - 08:27 AM

Well, we thought that the time for the AUGUST TOTALLY NAKED REGATTA would never come!! It took so long since the JULY 15th one that we enjoyed so much !!

Since our friend ADAM is going to be having surgery when we are having FUN in the SUN, it will be appropriate to EMAIL him and even visit him !!
We should be friends in the SUN and also when is RAINING !!!

Since is no LIMO BOAT how we may get there ?

Hopefully we will see you all at the REGATTA!!

SANDY & LEO

#56 MargaritaToyKing

MargaritaToyKing

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted August 08 2006 - 08:46 AM

Hi All
Ill Be There.
This will be my first Bellavita regatta,Thanks for giving me the chance to share and enjoy boating with such a great bunch of people.Looking foward to meeting and making new friends ,I will be there fully stocked with the '' Essentials" ready to assist Barbi and all in need.Cant wait...
Counting the days.. Tic Tic Tic !!!!!! :lol:

#57 arcila2005

arcila2005

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted August 08 2006 - 09:01 AM

WE ARE CLEAN COUPLE AND WE WOULD LIKE TO GO ON OUR FIRST REGATTA WE HAVE A 18 FOOT BOAT I HOPE WE SEE YOU THERE AND HAVE A GREAT TIME JUAN AND LILY

#58 junglevines

junglevines

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Gender Status::male
  • Interests:LIFE!
  • Lifestyle Status:Passive!
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:no boat!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 08 2006 - 09:19 AM

Hey Folks,

We extend our apologies to the group but will have to make a last minute bow out.

Also was hoping to offer rides for those without boats but unfortunately will not be able to assist this time around.

Barbie and Fredrick put a tremendous amount of effort in this wonderful and fun endeavor. We feel terrible that our last minute change has added some logistical difficulties to your already difficult planning process.

If those without a ride can't make this regatta, so sorry, our fault. We'll make up for it next time.

HAVE A REAL BLAST THIS WEEKEND! LOOKS LIKE GREAT WEATHER!

Everyone Be GOOD!!!! Right?

B & G

#59 sexycpl61

sexycpl61

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted August 09 2006 - 01:14 PM

Hello friends,
This is our first naked regatta event. We have been in this lifestyle for a few years and finally came across this event. We guess we have been missing out on all this fun but NOT NO MORE. LOL. We are a young, married, full of energy couple. We love the beach, jet skiing and spending time with friends. We look forward to meeting you all the regatta this weekend. We will be arriving on Saturday afternoon in our waverunner. See you all there.

kisses
J & C

#60 hotcouple5240

hotcouple5240

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 09 2006 - 01:46 PM

[size=4]Hello Everyone!!!
Chris and Laura here
This is our first time attending Barbie’s Naked Regatta and after seeing the great pictures we could not be more excited! Both of us love the sun, boating and being NAKED!!!
We are a young professional couple who loves to get out of town and have a great time; we will be arriving on a 30ft scarab and ready to party!
Can’t wait to meet everyone,
<3 Laura and Chris <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users