81 replies to this topic

#21 patrick

patrick

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted July 23 2006 - 03:11 AM

We are a delray couple looking to go august 12 and would like to hear from another couple with a boat.

#22 Rhyno

Rhyno

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted July 23 2006 - 07:11 AM

These regattas are what the Columbus Day Regattas use to be like. I had a really really good time at the June regatta. Unfortunatley, I had to miss July's ( family stuff) but I am planning on being there on August 12.
Rhyno

#23 CaptainKenAndMonica

CaptainKenAndMonica

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted July 23 2006 - 02:26 PM

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SOMEWHERE AND MET SOMEONE WHO SAID TO YOU SOMETHING LIKE"YEA,THIS IS OK,BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND WHEN....OH MY GOD,THOSE WERE THE DAYS".I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU,BUT I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS,AND IT SEEMS TO HAPPEN TO ME ALOT.I ,FOR ONE, WANT TO BE THERE,RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCENE,WHILE IT'S HOT AND HAPPENING.HOW ABOUT YOU?WELL THIS IS IT BABY AND SOMEDAY YOU WILL BE THE ONE WHO CAN SAY,WITH A KNOWING SMILE,"OH MY GOD!THOSE WERE THE DAYS".BUT ONLY IF YOU GET TO ONE OF THESE NAKED RAFT UP BOAT PARTY'S.AND IF YOU GO TO ONE,YOU'LL BE HOOKED LIKE THE REST OF US REGULARS,AND KEEP CUMMING AND CUMMING.
HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU AGAIN,AND FIRST TIMERS TOO.ALL ARE WELCOME TO STOP BY AND SAY HI.,TILL THEN......CAPTKEN

#24 soulmates

soulmates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted July 23 2006 - 02:58 PM

The July regatta was our first and it was fantastic, and we even missed the Saturday night party. We hope to make it for the August party. We will not miss it but as of now, still not sure if our old Chris Craft can make the trip. If anyone has room on their boat, we'd be happy to join up you and add to your party. I'm still not sure how to get a picture on the site so you can check us out on sdc as soulmates6 or on playful as soulmates. See you all in August, Ron & Devon

#25 greek1

greek1

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 24 2006 - 03:36 AM

We have been to a few of these great regatta's, each one gets better and better. We were lucky to be next to the boat called "octopussy" and that is exactly what it was pussy galore:).When we know what the date is we do all we can to change things to make sure we can attend. Ellen and I will be at the august 12th. I think the one in August is going to be the best ever but i said that about the July one too how much more fun on a boat, in the water and great fun filled naked people can we have? lets do it again and make it even better.

Greek1 30' maybe 39' searay.

#26 thepartyboat

thepartyboat

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Enjoying life to the fullest
  • Lifestyle Status:Enjoying the party and seeing where it goes.
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::30' concept open fishermen
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 24 2006 - 03:49 AM

Tried the first two times but we were not able to make it... We will be making plans again to go... We are dieing to make the party.... :D

#27 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted July 24 2006 - 06:05 AM

We missed the july party... :D But we will be going to the august one. If you have never been, you are missing out on one hell of a party!!!WE were going through withdrawls because we missed Julys party. But we will be at the next one for sure. Barb knows how to have a BOAT PARTY!!! Great people, FUN in the Sun, Awesome time. SEE YA THERE!!! CINDY & DAVE :)

#28 Boatcpl

Boatcpl

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted July 24 2006 - 06:16 AM

We missed July(due to shoulder surgery) but in August we are there! This will be a our first event with Hugh's new shoulder and we can't wait, our boat is suffering withdrawls. This is the last weekend before school soooooo lets make it a blast.(for all the partying parents) We are praying for great weather.

Linda and Hugh

www.theLauderdaleLifestyle.com

#29 choicejohn

choicejohn

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 24 2006 - 07:40 AM

Hey Everyone! I'm a nice single gent, 25 yrs old and very respectful. Have been reading about these regattas and they sound like a blast. Very curious to experience the lifestyle and would love to attend the August Regatta. I will provide much good food and drink and will cook if given the opportunity. You wont be disappointed :D

-John

#30 Rob & Chris

Rob & Chris

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted July 24 2006 - 11:21 AM

[color=orange]Hello There Naked party goers :)
Chris and I had wonderful time at the July Regatta!!, It was one of the best party's that we have been to in a long time. So you can bet we won't miss THIS ONE :D Great Fun,Food,weather,SEX :P What more can you ask for.
Everybody was so nice that we felt at home all weekend!!!!
Chris And I Will need a place to crash for the night.
So if you have extra room on your boat for the night please let us know.
We will help out anyway we can 8)
Can't wait until the 12th :shock:
See you all then
Rob & Chris

#31 Lunch & Rusty

Lunch & Rusty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 25 2006 - 05:07 AM

Hi all, This will be our first time to attend. This sounds like alot of fun. We are not really swingers but Lunch like to show- off and be naked on the boat. We are from NJ and Pompano Bch . We like to go to Sandy Hook and Haulover. We are friendly and like to make friends . Lunch might even give me a B/day present of a ffm, Which she has never done.Our boat is a new 42 Henriques express w/ underwater lighting. Hope to see and meet most of you Thanks and see ya There!!!

Lunch and Rusty

#32 jose_maria

jose_maria

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted July 25 2006 - 08:41 PM

We are a latin couple in the mid's 40's that just joined this fantastic group. We are trying very hard to change our previous plans, so that we'll be able to make it, to join the August regatta.

We look forward to meet great and sexy couples to have fun with, and also to give us a hand on being welcomed to the party.

If anyone of you can invite us on your boat or give us suggestions on how to get invited to a boat that gets back same day we would really apreciate since don't think we'll be able to sleep over but we'll do our best.

thank u very much!!! and look forward to meet u.

#33 jamesdl69

jamesdl69

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,

Posted July 26 2006 - 12:51 PM

Kathy & Jim will be attending the next Regatta barring any sudden changes which we pray dont come up. We spent the last 5 days at the Lifestyle's convention in Vegas, and we assure everyone we see more naked bodies at the Regatta than in the convention swimming pool. Fredrick & Barbie are the best of hosts and we already have our microsuitcases of clothes all packed. Hoping the next will be the best attended ever. See ALL of everyone soon.

#34 crew4jets

crew4jets

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted July 27 2006 - 04:20 AM

Finally, a month with no visiting out-of-town reletives! I am coming as a single sailor, and will be assisting with the raft-ups on Saturday. This is my first regatta, and I look forward to meeting everyone, and spending some long days in the water.
I'm coming on a sailboat, so there'll be an additional toilet, and freshwater shower.

Tim

#35 SexySoulMates

SexySoulMates

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted July 27 2006 - 04:32 PM

THE JULY NAKED BOATING SEXPERIENCE WAS DEFINITLY AND TOTALLY INTENSE IN MORE WAYS THAN JUST GETTING WET!

Ray and I wouldn't miss out being there on August 12th for the world.

For all those who get to joining us on the 12th will be absolutlely thrilled that they got to CUM along with the rest of the Captains of all the boats.

#36 Dano

Dano

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 29 2006 - 11:44 AM

:D

#37 Dano

Dano

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted July 29 2006 - 11:49 AM

Ive exchanged a few emails with Barbie and have actually met her at
Tampa's Riverboat nudist club a long time ago and shot some outstanding
footage of her (she won Ms Planet Nude her first time there!!!) of course
Barbie was the most exciting subject for photos and videos at the clubLOL!!! I have been in the "Lifestyle" for several years, having taken a
break due to a marriage, now over where my wife wasn't into it. Im hoping to hook up with some nice folks at the Regatta and am willing to
help in any capacity I can, captains you need some guys to help tie ya in,
Im there, any single ladies need help with content I can help with permission from the organizers of the party. At this point I'd be considered a single male but may have time to convince one of my women friends to join me if that's OK. The photos of the past parties are outstanding and I enjoy them more than alot o "Pro" adult sites. Sooooo,
they seem more than wild enough for me. I hope this is a good enough post cause I could go on and on about the lifestyle and some of the nicest
people I have met since moving to Florida in 1997. So I hope to see everyone there. Im leaving from Tampa, so if anyone needs a ride or wants to share a ride either way Im game.

- DanPosted Image

#38 donjulie

donjulie

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Gender Status::Married 20 yrs
  • Interests:Anything fun with friends that do not have issues
  • Lifestyle Status:Lets find out together
  • I Live In::Coral Springs
  • My Boat Is A::31' Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Yes we have a boat, see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 31 2006 - 11:56 AM

We can't wait. This will be our first regatta and can't wait to check it out. Every month we check out all the sexy pictures and how much fun everyone is having. We can't wait to join in the party.

We'll see you all there.

Don & Julie

#39 megustalatequila

megustalatequila

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted July 31 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hi Everyone :roll:

We missed the July Regatta, and we were sad! lol! We are defintely not gonna miss the August one! We are also taking another fun sexy couple with us. They can't wait to see how exciting these regatta's are! We hope Nautigirl will be there! :wink: We can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
We also can't wait for more dancing in the rain with Barbie and friends! :lol:

Mary & Javier 8)

This is our 2nd Regatta so we haven't met everyone yet! We are into Soft Swap and girl/girl fun! Drop us a line if you are interested! we'll be on a 225 Aqua Sport :!:

#40 Pattyjumps

Pattyjumps

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted August 01 2006 - 07:38 AM

June was our first bellavita regatta. We usually attend the Columbus Day regatta which has turned into a consentration camps with all the law enforcement harassment. Once we heard about the Bellavita Regatta, it was like having our prayers answerd. Thanks to Barbi and fellow organizers, we are given the oprotunity to enjoy life to its fullest, and we did. Unfortunately we were out of town during the July regatta, but naturally, we are looking forward to August 12th. I always said the best way to enjoy So Florida is to join clubs to meet high quality people with similar interests which is exactly what I see in Bellavita Boat Club.

We will see you all on the 12th.

Tom & Patty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users