Photo

February 15th-17th 2013 Valentine's Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 25 2012 - 03:13 PM

Valentines Pink Party Weekend!

FULL Moon Party
February 15th-17th 2013

What Is A Pink Party?
Girls will be wearing Pink and showing off their "Pink Parts" all weekend! Any girl caught not wearing Pink, must show their Pink parts on request! So you decide girls... Do you want to wear Pink ALL weekend? Or just wear Pink sometimes over the weekend, so you can be asked to show off your delicious most intimate Pink parts! You Decide!

:thongandheels: Valentines Pink Party & Full Moon Party! :thongandheels:
Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Reply To This Topic" button at the top right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/4-past-party-goers-post-your-fun-experiences-here-to-share-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/9-previous-confirmations-see-all-the-hotties-that-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

www.bellavitaboatclub.com/forums/index.php?/forum/13-to-find-a-ride-to-the-regatta-or-offer-a-ride-post-in-here//
:animated-blowjob: Please Note...
Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply To This Topic" button, located on the top right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then tell us why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
***** SPECIAL NOTE:
Please keep in mind that I
create and post the calendar for all the parties for the entire year in November of the previous year. And right now at the time I'm writing this posting, we are living on our boat in the Virgin Islands so I don't know which parties through out the 2013 year I will personally be able to attend, and which ones I won't. But believe me, whenever we can return to attend, we will for sure be posting in the forum so we can hopefully see as many of our friends during our visit as we can. But the parties are continuing with Magic Fingers Mel organizing and hosting the parties and SeaLife842 Kevin DJing, so keep enjoying the parties baby!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 natural1985

natural1985

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Man
  • Interests:Interests are many but i will say nature, science, and well being. As a former soldier ive developed a very intimate relationship with nature. I feel likee some time away to enjoy the outdoors is important.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am interested in joining couples, singles. Full Swing. Id like to meet a mermaid
  • I Live In::Tampa Fl
  • My Boat Is A::I do not have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am an honest, well-mannered and polite person. You will never have to ask me for a hand.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $500 To My Host Boat

Posted January 22 2013 - 10:06 PM

Hello everyone!

I hope this message finds you all in good health and happiness. Single sailor here looking for an overnight stay with some good people. I have a lot to share with you as I have lifetime of unique experiences, recipes to die for, and some intense sexual talents. Fuel,food, drinks and generous donation to whoever picks me up! I look forward to meeting you all!

Brad

#3 natural1985

natural1985

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Interests are many but i will say nature, science, and well being. As a former soldier ive developed a very intimate relationship with nature. I feel likee some time away to enjoy the outdoors is important.
  • Lifestyle Status:I am interested in joining couples, singles. Full Swing. Id like to meet a mermaid
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am an honest, well-mannered and polite person. You will never have to ask me for a hand.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $500 To My Host Boat

Posted January 22 2013 - 10:09 PM

Ps- Just to be a little more clear, I can get to the party I am only looking for a great overnight host. Thanks!!

-B

#4 Relax

Relax

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple married 35yr
  • Interests:We enjoy boating and meeting Sexy/Fun interesting people
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger/enjoy boating/fun loving couple
  • I Live In::Barrie, Ontario Canada
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 32ft sedan cruiser can sleep 4 fun open minded people.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 23 2013 - 07:01 PM

Due to the conflicting dates with the next Regatta and the Miami Boat Show ( Feb. 14 to 18 inclusive ) we will be unable to attend. But we wish everyone to cum out and have a great time. See you in March.

#5 martylafl

martylafl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single girl
  • Interests:Hola, I'm a beach girl from the Tampa area, attending University up in NC but I visit often. I love the beach,boating, and salsa dancing
  • Lifestyle Status:I guess nudist/exhibitionist?
  • I Live In::Tampa FL/North Carolina
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:The captain might enjoy the scenery.....lol Rum makes my clothes fall off.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 24 2013 - 03:43 PM

Hey there! This is Marty and I'm ready to party! I just graduated nursing school and ready to celebrate! Cumming down from North Carolina for the weekend...looking for a host. I can bring a tray of food, some drinks, or contribute for gas.....let me know!

#6 martylafl

martylafl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single girl
  • Interests:Hola, I'm a beach girl from the Tampa area, attending University up in NC but I visit often. I love the beach,boating, and salsa dancing
  • Lifestyle Status:I guess nudist/exhibitionist?
  • I Live In::Tampa FL/North Carolina
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:The captain might enjoy the scenery.....lol Rum makes my clothes fall off.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted January 24 2013 - 03:44 PM

@natural1985....hope to meet ya there!

#7 natural1985

natural1985

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:02 PM

Martylafl shoot me a text at 813-732-4530. Im also a nursing student id love to pick your brain ;)

#8 Guest_RealEnth_*

Guest_RealEnth_*
  • Guests

Posted January 24 2013 - 06:09 PM

Hey there once again a single sailor looking for someone to generously host me on their boat. I will help out with anything whether it be food, gas, or cleaning. I am always wanting to meet new people and have a good time. I live in cutler bay near the marina if anyone would like to meet and get to know eachother. I will drive anywhere as well. Either way have fun

#9 speedy69

speedy69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::m
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted January 25 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hello I'm Chris i would like to go to this im single but have no girls to com on my flats boat with me.

#10 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 26 2013 - 07:40 PM

The plan is to be at Temptation Island on Friday afternoon. We will be getting the lines to the island because there will be a new formation. We are expecting many boats, some with newbies :) so get there early!!!!!!! You never know what can happen and you don't want us to get started without you!!!!!!
I(Sharon) have some special treats for you :)
Soooo looking forward to seeing everyone in February.
Enjoy,
Mel and Sharon :)

#11 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted February 02 2013 - 01:21 PM

Unfortunately we won't be attending this one :( I hate when work gets in the way! Have a great time and we'll try and make it in March. See everyone soon. Happy Valentines Day ;)

#12 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 08 2013 - 06:21 AM

Boo-Hoo! I'm so sad that we are not going to be able to make it to this month's party. :(

But we're already looking at other dates and are already buying our plane tickets for the next party so we'll have to live without our Bella Vita Fix until then!

I want to remind everyone about a couple little changes Mel has made to the parties.

1. No photos taken except for on your own boat of people that you know that have say it's ok.
2. All single guys must have a couple sponsoring them at the party and that sponsoring couple must be at the party for the entire time that the single guy is at the party.
3. The price for single guys to come to the party is $80.
4. Be sure to post Before AND After each party you attend. (This is nothing new as it's always been the rule). But Mel wants me to ask you to please don't cry if you don't make your party postings so he doesn't give you the special discounted 50% price of only $20, because that is reserved ONLY for those that post.

This is always such a special party to me because it's the annual Pink Party and I love showing my Pink Parts! So ladies, be sure to carry on the tradition and do me proud! Show your pink parts all weekend long! ;)
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#13 MagicMike

MagicMike

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::COUPLE
  • Interests:I LOVE BOATS AND THE OPEN WATER AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT RUNS ON GAS..

THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE IS WOMEN!
  • Lifestyle Status:new to the life...but i love to be naked and i love to be on the water...what better way to do it , than with a bunch of women that feel the same way..lol.....( yeah, i know...other guys there too....thats just the price of admition i guess..lol)
  • I Live In::fantasy land
  • My Boat Is A::FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 21' CUDDY CABIN WITH CAHONEZZ..LOL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i can put in gas and food money...and bring some horny girls!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted February 08 2013 - 05:32 PM

Hey party animals!! :P
Suks that i missed it last month :( ...i hear it was awsome! ( usually is..lol)
But ill be there this month .....im coming with my gf .."MagicMelissa" :wub: ...lol :D

We will be coming with Jeff n Liz on the " Good n You"

Ready to party our Pink Parts n Pink Part Penatrators all weekend !!!...lmao! :z-dreams:
There might be a lil xtra pink coming in on Saturday aswell.. B) ..gotta see if she can make it

#14 ez2love

ez2love

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:group sex, gang bangs, girl girl,
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::pompano beach fl
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will make it work out
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted February 11 2013 - 06:01 AM

we would love to join you . we can only make it on the 16th and 17th. We are looking for a good captain and his crew to host us . We are great cooks , love to party and show our appreciation.
best

ez2love

#15 BaldBrunette

BaldBrunette

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Nudist, Clothing-Optional, Nude Recreation, Soft Swinger, Full Swinger, Boater, Motorcycle Travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional 1st, Nudist 2nd, Sometimes Swingers - Full/Soft.
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::29' Sea Ray Amberjack, Sport/Fish/Cruiser. Air Conditioned, Sleeps 4.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.

Posted February 12 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hi, Hi.

Today is a gorgeous day. Pleeeese stay that way! We expect to arrive early Saturday afternoon, staying into mid-afternoon on Sunday.
Looking forward to seeing all Bella Vita party people.

BaldBrunette

#16 SOBECPLE

SOBECPLE

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted February 13 2013 - 01:12 PM

Gingers Bread will be there if the weather holds. Can't wait. Ginger needs a break....

#17 MagicMike

MagicMike

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::COUPLE
  • Interests:I LOVE BOATS AND THE OPEN WATER AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT RUNS ON GAS..

THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE IS WOMEN!
  • Lifestyle Status:new to the life...but i love to be naked and i love to be on the water...what better way to do it , than with a bunch of women that feel the same way..lol.....( yeah, i know...other guys there too....thats just the price of admition i guess..lol)
  • I Live In::fantasy land
  • My Boat Is A::FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 21' CUDDY CABIN WITH CAHONEZZ..LOL
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i can put in gas and food money...and bring some horny girls!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted February 14 2013 - 09:11 AM

Bad news ....... I might not be able to make it this month......something came up and my gf can't make it.....
So see ya all in March
Happy Valentines Day to all the ladies
Hope everyone has a great time this weekend!

#18 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted February 15 2013 - 08:25 AM

Sorry we cannot make it this weekend. We will be out of town. Hope you all have a great weekend. I hear there are a bunch of couples from SDC joining the party this weekend. Welcome to the club!

Sealife

#19 Magic Fingers

Magic Fingers

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Fun and sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist full&soft
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::36' Carver
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted February 15 2013 - 12:29 PM

Due to the inclement weather, we have now moved the party to Trapeze on Saturday night!.
The deal we worked out is as follows: $20 off the regualr admission price of $80 and one month free membership if you do not have a membership. If you are already a member, you will receive the $20 off and in addition you will get one month free added to your existing memberhsip.
we need to have a list of anyone that plans to attend so PLEASE email Mel at melkingmassage@aol.com and make sure to include your names, not your SDC or BellaVita screen names!
When you get there, let the front desk know that you are with BellaVitaBoatClub and your name will be on the list and you will receive the discount.
Please let us know as soon as possible.!Thanks and we hope to see you there :)

Mel and Sharon :)

#20 pasofinolover69

pasofinolover69

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::Married
  • Interests:Boating, golf and FUN TIMES
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft
  • I Live In::Southwest Raches FL
  • My Boat Is A::Rental
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Rental
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted February 15 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hi great we will be there cum rain or shine.. PASOFINOLOVER69

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users