Photo

September 20th-22th 2013 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 25 2012 - 02:41 PM

FULL MOON PARTY!!!

School Girls Themed Regatta

September 20th-22th 2013 Back To School Party!

This month's party is a "FULL MOON" Party, and you know that those parties are the WILDEST!!!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To: http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:

***** SPECIAL NOTE:
Please keep in mind that I
create and post the calendar for all the parties for the entire year in November of the previous year. And right now at the time I'm writing this posting, we are living on our boat in the Virgin Islands so I don't know which parties through out the 2013 year I will personally be able to attend, and which ones I won't. But believe me, whenever we can return to attend, we will for sure be posting in the forum so we can hopefully see as many of our friends during our visit as we can. But the parties are continuing with Magic Fingers Mel organizing and hosting the parties and SeaLife842 Kevin DJing, so keep enjoying the parties baby!!!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted August 30 2013 - 02:43 PM

I know, I know, it's never going to be the same without our beloved friends Barbie and Frederick. :3D-emonicon132:

But we still like boating and getting naked. We miss the parties and get togethers with our old friends. So, in the hope of motivating some of them, we are committing to coming to Tempation Island for the Sep 20 full moon weekend. And if it's just us, well, we'll make our own party! :jumpboobs: : D But hopefully some of you out there will join us, and we can get a little raft up going.

Hope you will joion us!

Irie

#3 Doo2Mee

Doo2Mee

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 02 2013 - 12:44 PM

Well crap, I haven't been in quite a while and looks like the parties have ended since I was on last. I see you guys are thinking about going and creating your own party, let me know if that is a definite. I was really looking forward to coming down to Miami for a great naked, fun weekend with sexy people. Just a quick info update, it is just me now, "Jeff" and I only have a little Jon boat now.

Jeff

#4 MelnMike

MelnMike

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:AAANR members living in nudist resort. Interested in couples and single females with similar interest. Contact us for more details. We are an open same room soft to full swap mff mfmf.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist couple living in a clothing optional resort, soft to full swap couple for couples.
  • I Live In::Stuart Fl
  • My Boat Is A::24' Bayliner Cabin Cruiser, sleeps 4 with AC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 07 2013 - 09:13 PM

Hey everybody! We are Melissa n Michael. We are new to the raft up parties, not to the lifestyle tho. Really looking forward for an awesome weekend, even if there's only a few boats, we'll just have to make our own party. We'll be approaching the group Saturday morning in a 24 Bayliner cabin cruiser. I have a couple great anchors, ropes and fenders needed for hooking up. Barbie has done a great job detailing the approach, Thank You!!

MelnMike

#5 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay

Posted September 10 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hey Bellavita friends, let's plan for a fun time on the water. We will be there with bells on, or nothing at all!

Bnaked

#6 BaldBrunette

BaldBrunette

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Nudist, Clothing-Optional, Nude Recreation, Soft Swinger, Full Swinger, Boater, Motorcycle Travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional 1st, Nudist 2nd, Sometimes Swingers - Full/Soft.
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::29' Sea Ray Amberjack, Sport/Fish/Cruiser. Air Conditioned, Sleeps 4.
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.

Posted September 13 2013 - 01:42 PM

Can't make it........Key West Poker Run weekend.
Too many good things at one time!
Looking forward to another fun Bella Vita weekend in the future.
Anyone making plans for the Columbus Day Regatta?
Keep The Fun Alive

Best Wishes,
J & G

#7 luckyone

luckyone

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:enjoy the company other couples while boating and the freedom to be nude.
  • Lifestyle Status:we are nudest, exhibitionest, voyers or soft swing love to watch the ladies play.
  • I Live In::Miami Fl.
  • My Boat Is A::34' baja sport fish cudy cabin sleeps 2 but has slept 4
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 15 2013 - 01:50 AM

I've been checking for you guys almost every weekend including today. Glad to see their will be someone out there next weekend my girl friend another couple and I will be there and naked in a 34' black center consol, please say hello when you see us.

#8 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted September 17 2013 - 07:42 AM

Looks like we will have at least a few boats showing up for the raft up this weekend. Great! We can't wait! We plan on going to Temptation Island Friday night, though this time of year with a slow boat we won't get there till after dark. We'll spend the night at anchor in front of Temptation Island, and Saturday morning we'll be there to tie off to the island and help any other boats that show up. We'll monitor VHF 72. If you don't know how to get to Temptation Island you can find a map here: http://www.bellavita...om/mainpage.htm

Irie mon!

#9 MagicMike

MagicMike

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::COUPLE
  • Interests:I LOVE BOATS AND THE OPEN WATER AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT RUNS ON GAS..

THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE IS WOMEN!
  • Lifestyle Status:new to the life...but i love to be naked and i love to be on the water...what better way to do it , than with a bunch of women that feel the same way..lol.....( yeah, i know...other guys there too....thats just the price of admition i guess..lol)
  • I Live In::fantasy land
  • My Boat Is A::FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 21' CUDDY CABIN WITH CAHONEZZ..LOL
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i can put in gas and food money...and bring some horny girls!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 20 2013 - 12:56 AM

Here we are again....party is about to start................so..........now it just a question of how big we can make THIS BellaVita-bash?

i know i know... poppa n mamma vita are gonna be missed again and we all hope to see them soon....but....i know where ever they are...
they are 1) partying their bare butts off
2) looking at some beautiful water
3) thinking of when they can make it to the next party
and most important
4) hoping that we keep the party alive and making the most of it! :P

so......
Ill be there with lil Ms Magic....and when i pull up, i hope to see a buncha-boats, buncha-boobs, bucha-booz ....and no bikini tops anywhere!!! :D ( and yes...by all means ;) ....u can leave the bottoms on ur boat too) :D

see ya soon party peeps B)

#10 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted September 20 2013 - 07:54 AM

Alright! The weather looks great for a raft up, partly cloudy with low winds and warm weather and water to undress appropriately! :boobies1:

There may be a shower or two to cooi things off (as if we'll need that!) :3D-emonicon169: but looks like some sunshine too! Looks like we got some fun partiers coming to Temptation Island and I have a feeling a bunch of folks are going to be kicking themselves that they didn't check the board this month! :3D-emonicon129:

See ya there!

Posted Image

#11 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted September 20 2013 - 07:59 AM

Here we are again....party is about to start................so..........now it just a question of how big we can make THIS BellaVita-bash?

i know i know... poppa n mamma vita are gonna be missed again and we all hope to see them soon....but....i know where ever they are...
they are 1) partying their bare butts off
2) looking at some beautiful water
3) thinking of when they can make it to the next party
and most important
4) hoping that we keep the party alive and making the most of it! :P

WELL SAID!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users