Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Post In Here To Say Goodbye To Barbie or Any Special Memories About Her Or Her Parties You'd Like To Share

26 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 14 2012 - 05:54 AM

Yes The Rumors Are True...

I Am Moving Away...

www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com

Yes It's True...  The rumors have been swirling around since the June regatta that Bella Vita Boy and I bought a business that would take us away from Miami.

We tried to keep it quiet in case the deal fell apart, but last week we closed on the deal...

We bought a sailboat charter business in the Virgin Islands and plan to be moving there to manage and operate it.

We plan to cruise the Barbie Girl boat 1,500 miles down to the Virgin Islands where we've contracted to operate it as a "Honey Moon" charter, taking newlyweds on week long vacation cruises around the Virgin Islands.

Our other boat is a 63' Trimaran sailboat that will host 12 guests in 6 queen size cabins on 7-10 day vacation charters, and scuba diving vacations.  With a 33' beam, and over 1,700 sq ft of deck space, there is LOTS of room to party for sure!

We closed on the business only a few days ago so while we're building a better brand new website, that's not finished yet, you can still see the old existing website at: www.FreedomSailingCharters.com

It is currently a very busy charter boat catering to families and specialty groups.  Well we intend to add one more type of "specialty" to the group of specialties we cater to! LOL...  So we will soon be letting you know about special lifestyle cruises around the "not-so" Virgin Islands.

So right now we're selling our home and all our furniture and everything else that won't fit on a boat, (which is just about everything) and we are making plans to be in the Virgin Islands in time for when the season starts in November.

We still have lots of loose ends in business to wrap up in Florida though so will be coming back often to take care of business, but we won't be able to be at every monthly party anymore.

But Magic Fingers, Mel has agreed to continue hosting the parties! Magic Fingers will do what we've done every month for almost 9 years now, and will be set up at Temptation Island each month listening for your calls on channel 72 waiting so he can raft you up to the party.

We know you'll be in good hands with Magic Fingers, especially considering that he's started his own boat bottom cleaning business and can take care of that for you too, and I was never going to bottom clean your boat! LOL ;)

So I'm excited about this next chapter in my life, but am also so sad about leaving all my friends I've made in the Bella Vita Boat Club.  And if we are in town on business on the weekend when there is a party, we will for sure rent a cabin on someone's boat and come join the fun!

During this transition right now I don't know if September or October will be the last party I will be hosting.  We will be taking the Barbie Girl down island as soon as we can finish getting it ready for the big trip.  So if it's not ready until October or November, then we will be at those  Regattas at Temptation Island too, but that remains to be seen...

But in the meantime... I plan to party this weekend like it's my last party!

Thank you EVERYONE that has made these parties my most favorite weekend of the month.  I've made such wonderful lifelong friends and I will truly miss everyone... so I really hope you'll come see me sometime in the Virgin Islands! 

You know I travel with my laptop computer with Internet access wherever I go, including on our charter boats, so you know I will always be checking in on this forum to continue answering questions and keep up with everyone.

And ONE Thing I Know For Sure... There won't be a time in the islands when I scan my radio past channel 72 and not think of all my wonderful Bella Vita friends with benefits, and all the wonderful times we shared and enjoyed together at a very magical place called Temptation Island!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 weplayintn

weplayintn

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!
  • Lifestyle Status:Open for just about anything legal. LOL
  • I Live In::Memphis, TN
  • My Boat Is A::Don't Have One
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'll Make it worth it for you to take me on yours!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 14 2012 - 06:17 AM

Hey Ya'll,

Just got your mail and wanted to extend our sincere congratulations on your new adventure. So happy everthing worked out and you got the deal done. We looked at the web site for the boat and all we can say is WOW!! What a beautiful boat. You are really going all the way with your services. Can't wait to see the live web cam. We are so happy for all of you and we know this will be a great success. You are living the life that we have always dreamed of doing!

Every once in a while in life you get the privilege to meet extraordinary people who bring something special into your life. You are just that. We remember the first time we saw you at a convention and we both thought "wow, now that's what this is all about, fun people who like to show others a good time". Then we ran into you in Key West and Barbie and Diane really got to know each other and she kept calling her "Miss Memphis!" as they danced for hours on the side of the pool getting the party started. We believe that is where the friendship really began. It was that southern thing going on. We have had great times on your boat and you have invited us into your home and showed us the greatest of hospitality. Memories we will always cherish.

You both are very down to earth and never meet a stranger. Barbie is the never ending pleaser. She is always looking out for others to make sure they are comfortable and have everything they need or want. Now Frederick on the other hand is another story. A mischievous devil that has an infectious attitude. Whether it's taking over someones shade tent at the pool, getting others to set a friends boat on fire (man that really did suck), taking over the sound system to be the impromptu DJ, or using someone else's wife for bait to catch that hottie over there and lure her into the depravity of fun, the party starts with Frederick. Woo Hoooo LMAO !! Barbie hold on to that kite string !!

During our last trip to the regatta we had the pleasure of meeting Len. What a gentleman. Frederick you are blessed to have such a special brother. Spending time with him and talking all the way to Daytona was very special. We enjoyed our dinner with him and it was great fun. Didn't like putting him out at a mall and seeing him walk into the unknown, but we learned that he is a smart, intelligent and down to earth person. We were quite impressed with his ability to do just about anything (Boy Scout training). He even shined up the stripper pole to a glossy finish (not Boy Scout training). Diane was hooked with the massage (the tanned muscles didn't hurt either, could be Boy Scout training). LOL He brings something special to your three sum and makes it a perfect fit. We did not get to spend a lot of time with Len but we did enjoy his company and consider him a friend and hope he feels the same.

We want to say that we will miss you. Even though we did not see each other as often as we would have liked, we always looked forward to those times when we could get together. The parties will never be the same without you there.

We have one request. His last day to work (if he can put up with it any longer) is April 14, 2014 (about 19 months). After the final retirement date we want to come down island for a week of fun and sun celebration. A lifestyle charter would be great if you have one set up after that date and have room!! Just can't do vanilla anymore. Once the rum punch starts flowing with DJ Bella Vita Boy in charge of the mic and add a brass pole.............oh well you know the rest. We won't go there right now. That main mast does cause some concern..............

Once again congratulations on your new adventure and we wish you all of the best!! Please keep in touch and keep us up to date on your adventures.

Stay safe and may the wind always be at your back!!

With Love, G and Diane Posted Image

He loves to watch me with: Couples, Singles, Girls, Guys and Gangs! The more the merrier, and when I'm in "Play Mode" then "ANYTHING Goes!

#3 pussyman

pussyman

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status::a couple
  • Lifestyle Status:swinging enthuiasts- beginners
  • My Boat Is A::I do not have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We like to play and I LOVE eating pussy

Posted September 14 2012 - 10:59 AM

Congratulations to you BOTH, from Pussyman and his wife, on your new adventure in life!!! We'll miss you both - You were so wonderfully KIND to me when I was a newcomer in 2002 at the late, lamented Plato's in Ft Lauderdale - I&#39 I'll never forget that first meeting and that night of partying when you and your Sexy Party Girls introduced yourselves and treated me as a long lost family member, putting me at ease in that wonderfully exciting and sexy environment...After I met my future wife a year later I brought her to your 2004 October Party - she was a relative newcomer to the lifestyle and your kind welcome to her set her at ease for a night of wild partying - I've got the pictures to remind us both of that sexxy time!!! Unfortunately, since that time, due to a fixed income and responsibilities (including a new home in PSL and 4 (yes 4) dogs who cannot be left alone for over 6 to 8 hours, we can no longer attend your wild & fun parties...we both miss you and the excitement,(I follow then on the netand especially LOVE those wild beavers of Bellavita!!) but wish you the very best of luck and success as you move on to hopefully greater things...'Luck and success' are the results of hard work, dedication and intelligence - which both of you have in abundance - Barbie is pretty damn HOT also, which doesn't hurt. Hard work, a pretty face, nice tits and a hot little ass will get you EVERYWHERE...Again...God Bless you BOTH - hopefully we'll see you down the road one of these days soon...

Love,
Pussyman & Kyra

#4 WendynDon

WendynDon

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, boating, nude sunbathing, dancing, gourmet food and wine, also soft or full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft Swap
  • I Live In::sunny Isles
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat at this time
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Donating 100 or more, great chef and fun fearless serious partiers
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 14 2012 - 11:49 AM

Barbie-
SorryI will be unable to attend, and I have enjoyed one of the parties in the past...best of luck in your new endeavor-I KNOW you will ROCK IT!!!! God Bless and may the force be with ya!
xoxoxox
Wendy

#5 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted September 17 2012 - 08:40 AM

Barbie and Fredrick,

I feel like a little kid who's best friend is moving to another state. While I wish the Barbie Party lives on through eternity, it just won't be the same with out that little Alabama accent and cheery smile. You're THE nudist Diva! What you two brought to S Fla can never be replaced. Fredricks endless work to make the parties go well will be impossible to duplicate. I formally nominate you both as King and Queen of the Barbie Party FOREVER!

Please, lets have one more big going away bash before you leave.

Rob & Jenn

#6 Guest_jim_*

Guest_jim_*
  • Guests

Posted September 18 2012 - 09:46 AM

Sounds pretty awesome. Congrats!

And if you need a USCG licensed captain, let me know :-) And I have owned a trimaran before, too. I'd be available for the initial delivery or for later work.

CapnJim

#7 Guest_arialdaswifthelgesson@hotm_*

Guest_arialdaswifthelgesson@hotm_*
  • Guests

Posted September 18 2012 - 07:20 PM

GOOD BYE MY FRIEND.. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR HOBBIE ALWAYS!!!

#8 Guest_folieadeux_*

Guest_folieadeux_*
  • Guests

Posted September 19 2012 - 10:05 AM

Barbie & F-

Thanks for all of the joy you have brought. We wish you much luck and bountiful success in your new adventure. Your help with our boat has been so appreciated. I know we will stay in contact through the e-world !!!

#9 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 06 2012 - 05:56 AM

What can I say... It's been several years of naked parties with Frederick and Barbie. They have been the most gracious and generous hosts I've ever known. I can't thank you guys enough for all you've done for me. It's been a wonderful six years. We will miss you so much. You have to come back and visit. I will certainly come to visit you in your new venue.

I can't do fancy thing w my iPad so ill sign off and say thanks again, Barbie and Frederick, for all the things you've done for the group.

#10 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 18 2012 - 09:43 AM

:3D-emonicon061: I want to say a VERY BIG & Heart Felt "Thank You" to ALL our VERY Special Bella Vita Boat Club Members for all your sweet, loving emails and postings and messages, and for all of you that came to what was my last Bella Vita Regatta that I will be bringing the Barbie Girl boat to before we move to St Thomas, Virgin Islands cruising the Barbie Girl boat down there later this week.

All of our special Bella Vita friends mean so very much to both myself and BellaVitaBoy. ALL of you have become such dear friends, an extension of our family, and will be missed more than you know.

I hate "good byes" :3D-emonicon132: so I will let ALL of you know that we will see each of you "later", maybe on a visit back to Miami for us, or a visit from you to the Virgin Islands. BUT, the important thing to me is that we will see you again.

:3D-emonicon028: THANK YOU ALL for being a part of this Wonderful Chapter in our Lives :3D-emonicon159:

To those of you that would like to track me online and see where we are as we cruise down to the Virgin Islands, you can track us in real time. Just go to click this link.

When you first click the link, zoom out using the slide bar on the left side of your screen. Then click on the "Satellite" button on the top right of your screen to have our location placed on Google Earth's satellite maps.

You will see a long trail of where we've been and where we currently are with the Barbie Girl. New position information is automatically uploaded from our satellite position tracking system every 10 minutes.

Try it and see for yourself right now, click this link,. At the time of this posting you will see that our boat is still at our marina, but if all goes well, we will be leaving tomorrow morning and you will see the progress of the Barbie Girl power yacht as we cruise it from Miami, Florida to St Thomas, Virgin Islands. Then once arriving in St Thomas, the tracking system will be installed on the Freedom Sailing Yacht where you can always see exactly where I am and where I've been. Click Here Right Now to track our progress as we bring the Barbie Girl Power Yacht to St Thomas!

:thewave: Thank you EVERYONE! Your love & kindness is so GREATLY Appreciated!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#11 Guest_Rick_*

Guest_Rick_*
  • Guests

Posted October 18 2012 - 06:31 PM

We'll be watching your progress to our little corner of Paradise. Looking forward to getting together once you settle in. What is your ETA?

Rick & Deb

#12 Guest_ken_*

Guest_ken_*
  • Guests

Posted October 18 2012 - 07:21 PM

Barbie
I just looked at the "progress chart" for your SPOT.. That's one of the coolest shared trackers I have ever seen. Will watch your trip day by day. The BVI and USVI are ALREADY known for their wild times but i have to imagine you two will make that a history. Fair Seas and Following Winds.

#13 gpatron

gpatron

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Learning about alternatives
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::CSY 50 Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted October 18 2012 - 07:47 PM

I'm so sorry that I could never get my wife to join the party and I've never met you.
I wish you the best in your new adventure

We lived and sailed the Caribbean for 25 years before selling everything and moving to Miami.

We've made this trip twice (see link http://www.gpatrons....e-to-miami.html)

If I can help with any advice please let know

Glenn Patron
s/y Encore

#14 Guest_d69doctor_*

Guest_d69doctor_*
  • Guests

Posted October 18 2012 - 10:01 PM

Wish you guys the best, and hopefully we will see you guys again in the near future or somewhere down the timeline.

#15 gmdive

gmdive

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 19 2012 - 09:25 AM

Have a safe trip. When u are all set up send us info on charter as we want to come down in the future.

Greg & Michele

#16 Guest_Andrew & Kim_*

Guest_Andrew & Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted October 19 2012 - 12:26 PM

Barbie and Frederick, we hate to see you go, but understand that the winds of peace and happiness are always better in the Tropics. The BeeZoo crew wishes you all the best and we hope to see you again on the waters either here or in the Virgin Islands. Although I don't think they will be "Virgin" very long. We have enjoyed your company and your parties.

#17 Guest_CCandCapt_*

Guest_CCandCapt_*
  • Guests

Posted October 19 2012 - 10:23 PM

Good Luck You Two, I did Charters down Island and the VI's 10 years ago on a 63'er.. Had "Nude Sailing.com" the first in the Biz.. Be Very carefull in the "BVI's" The Britts are Tight Asses! Also, when checking in your Stops, keep your suite on.. LOL
Good Luck and Fair Winds,
Capt Jim

#18 Exepnos

Exepnos

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::m

Posted October 20 2012 - 09:34 AM

Congratulations on you new business and smooth sailing on your new adventure. Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years and thank you for being instrumental in getting my Ph.D. I will never forget all the kindness you have shown me and the excitement you added to my experience. Yours ever. George

#19 Guest_Mr Fixit_*

Guest_Mr Fixit_*
  • Guests

Posted October 20 2012 - 09:41 AM

Sorry We never got to meet you. We were boatless for the last 7 years and just purchased a Deck boat. We were looking foward to partying with you. Oh well Good Luck to you

#20 NautiGal

NautiGal

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Anyhting to do with the water
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing-optional recreation enthusiast, soft swingers
  • I Live In::Valparaiso IN and Boynton Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat

Posted October 22 2012 - 10:47 AM

Congratulations Frederic and Barbie and we wish you the best on your new adventure! Truth be told we are all envious and wish we could do the same ;-) We've been following you with interest on your satellite link, you and Frederic always had the coollest toys! Smooth sailing.

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users