Photo

July 13th-15th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:05 PM

Friday The 13th

It's Time For My Annual :happybirthdayflasher: Birthday Party

:bouncingh2oboobies: Where YOU Get The Gifts! :bouncingh2oboobies:

July 13th-15th 2011!

This party is Ssssooooooo Big, it takes 2 Postings to explain it all!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 06:08 PM

This Party Is Sssooooo Big,
It Takes 2 Postings To Explain Everything!

:animated-blowjob:
Remember, This Next Regatta Is VERY Special To Me! It's My Naked Birthday Bash! On The Weekend Of July 13th, 14th & 15th

You don't need to bring any gifts, your attendance is all I care about! I know it's my birthday, but I'll be the one giving YOU the gifts and surprises. That's Right!
:happybirthdayflasher:

I've Got GREAT Birthday Gifts For YOU!

New Gifts On Barbi's Prize Wheel!

Posted Image
Posted Image
And for extra fun, I'm bringing a pair of my special Fukuoku 9000 vibrating gloves! Girls can put these gloves on and the hands and fingertips vibrate at an astonishing 9,000 RPMs!!! These are great for giving random hand-jobs on the dance floor at my dance party, or playing with other fun private parts! tee-hee!
Posted Image
And For All The Playful Ladies... I'll be awarding you with one of the LED twinkle light acrylic drinking glasses when you've put on the Fukuoku Gloves and give someone an erection on the dance floor! Pour your drink in this glass and you'll light up the party as everyone knows that YOU and YOUR hand-jobs are the BEST!

And we've got lots of other prizes and surprises to give away too!

Don't Miss Your Turn Spinning The Prize Wheel, Where Everyone Wins A Prize!

And we'll also have The World's Largest Clothing-Optional Floating Pizza Party on the Barbie Girl boat Saturday late afternoon at the Tiki Bar after everyone finishes winning their prizes on the prize wheel! Bring your appetites because there will be plenty of pizza for everyone!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

And we'll also be cooking a big Sunday morning breakfast at the Tiki Bar of the Barbie Girl boat, so bring your appetites and anything you'd like to add to the buffet.

This is the Naked fun YOU could be having:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

These are just SOME of the activities planned this weekend...

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon Prize Wheel, Dance Party & Pizza Party!

4. Saturday night sexy lingerie dance party and sleep over slumber party!

5. Remember that this is a swinging event, expect to see just about anything and play parties that pop up on different boats and occur though out the entire weekend.

6. Sunday morning breakfast cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat.

7. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :animated-cowgirl:
Don't wait until the last minute to register. Confirm your attendance now by clicking the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page, or by going to: http://www.bellavita...php?showforum=6

And
REMEMBER... These Summer Months are Sizzling!
Perfect for for skinny-dipping & naked boating!!!
Posted Image
Be Sure to get your official Bella Vita Bikini shown here and ONLY available at our parties!

This is THEE Wildest Party of the year so you don't want to miss what's in store!!! So click the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page then Get registered now and let's get ready to party!!!
Okay, so let's see now....
  • Register for My Birthday Party Regatta Palooza by clicking on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom of this page.
  • Check out all the latest party pictures from past regattas to see what you've been missing, Go To Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm
  • One last thing... Since it's my birthday are there any volunteers to help pull my tiny bikini bottoms down my tan thighs to give me my birthday spanking? Hmmmmm???...
:animated-missionary:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#3 KandJ3

KandJ3

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Single men are more then welcome. Single men must be a handsome, athletically built, hung, mature, upscale professional. Young men are welcome too. You cannot be camera shy and you must be totally straight She is Bi but loves to please a men.
  • Lifestyle Status:We want to plan a trip to Floridia for sexy times on a yacht with a hot, hard bodied, handsome, hung gentelman or getelmen!
  • I Live In::San Antonio Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I dont have a boat?
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Kris the female wants to have enjoy a sexy gentelmen on a yacht and Jake wants to watch and take pics!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $150 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $300 To My Host Boat

Posted December 15 2011 - 03:26 PM

This sounds like the one we should attend. Barbi is there room on your boat? Will there be lots of hot singel guys?

Kris and Jake

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • 885 posts

Posted December 15 2011 - 10:36 PM

Actually, this is the absolute biggest party of the year, and since I'm so busy with all the other activities we always have at my birthday party, if you wanted to come to this party, I wouldn't have time to help organize your gang-bang you wanted. I think the best month for that would be May, because the parties are big enough to give you as many guys as you can handle, while still being an easily manageable party size so that I'm not busy all weekend spending all my time checking people in and managing the party. And if you commit several months ahead of time, that gives us plenty of time to get as many guys as you want and think you can handle, and you can even pre-screen all of their photos by email. :) I think May 2012 is the best party for you!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)

#5 Good4kitty

Good4kitty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:He is straight, she is bi and interested in meeting attractive ladies for playmates.
  • Lifestyle Status:We are definitely clothing optional, exhibitionist. She is bi, interested in attractive females for playmates. He is straight.
  • I Live In::Niceville, Florida.
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 30ft Scarab Sport with twin 250 HP outboard engines. It is a center console with a cuddy cabin. I have an A/C unit and can sleep 4....maybe 5 if we all spoon together.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted February 26 2012 - 11:49 PM

We would def like to attend this one as well...my birthday is also this month and I can think of no other place I would like to spend it than with the sexy party people of Bella Vita.!! What a great birthday gift it will be lol!! See y'all there !!

#6 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 14 2012 - 07:57 PM

Don't EVEN think that we're going to miss this one !
Folks if you don't know it, this is the highest of high, holy, sacred, Sodom and Gomorrah regatta of all the BV regatta's !! :happybirthdayflasher:

Posted Image

and she'll be ready for some pole action on board the Tormenta Ramira too !!!

#7 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted May 18 2012 - 07:20 PM

So Karina & Tim if your going..... would you happen to have room for two stow-a-ways :3D-emonicon019:

#8 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted June 04 2012 - 08:39 PM

Oh boy - Just saw the part about the LED drinking glasses and we need a bunch of those !
So Jane may be a busy girl and she is well versed with those gloves as we have a pair !

but what do we get for each happy ending???? :rolleyes: ( besides happy people)

Now if I can only figure out how to get another pair on my feet......DOUBLE the pleasure !!! :3D-emonicon113: :3D-emonicon113: :3D-emonicon113:

#9 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 11 2012 - 02:25 PM

We have been traveling during the last 2 month"s parties, but Karina & Tim will be there Friday through Monday for this event. Looking forward to seeing all the hot ladies......mmmmmm!
Attached File  timkarina.jpg   114.09KB   5 downloads

#10 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 11 2012 - 05:08 PM

We missed Barbie's birthday party last year but we won't do that again. We will definitely be there on Friday afternoon so that we will have a good spot close to the action. Don't want to have to climb over 20 boats to get to the party. Even though this months party just ended, we can't wait to get together again.
Stu and Glenda

#11 CTMCTM

CTMCTM

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving, dancing, boatting, having fun
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap
  • I Live In::Palm Beach County
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 48 Sundancer 51 total length. Sleeps 4 comfortably 6 overall and loats more if ya dont want air conditioning. Blue Hull with a large swim platform
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We DO!

Posted June 12 2012 - 06:39 AM

WOO HOO!!! We are going to help Barbie celebrate her birthday! Bob and I are bringing our friends from Palm Beach down to show them the fun they have missed. We will have a couple with us on our boat as well as 2 possibly 3 other boats tagging along. I have been patiently waiting for July to get here...hurry up already! Losing the patience, lol

Barbie and Frederick, we will be arriving early Friday afternoon...maybe before you. Staying in Delray Thursday night to get a head start for our long journey south. It would be so much quicker to drive, just not as FUN! FUN is what we want and FUN is what we shall have the entire weekend...CELEBRATING BARBIE!!

Anxious to try out the gloves B) they sound fabulously naughty.

See you soon! Bob and Billie

#12 zlovers

zlovers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Baoting, travel, making sexy fun friends...
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swap...
  • I Live In::Broward
  • My Boat Is A::jet ski
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:whatever you need!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted June 12 2012 - 07:58 PM

Grettings to all the wonderful Bellavita Boat Club Society, We would love to attend and visit on our Jetski in July...wondering if we can find a friendly HOST boat for Saturday evening?

We are happy to contribute provisions or cash for the hosts, along with delightful company and good times!

Stay in touch as will be dreaming about Barbie's Birthday Bash We all know Frederick and Barbie are the ultimate hosts, time to recognize her as well for all their gracious efforts all year long! :3D-emonicon067: :3D-emonicon067: :3D-emonicon067:

Love to all

ZLOVERS
ZLOVERS :3D-emonicon052: :3D-emonicon053: :3D-emonicon069:

#13 playcouple824

playcouple824

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Nude recreation and socializing. Harley riding, snow skiing, travel, naked boating, dancing.
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, Exhibitionist, selective,soft swing.
  • I Live In::Rural Area
  • My Boat Is A::Ski Boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We are a newbie couple on the west coast and interested in flying out to check out Barbie's parties.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted June 13 2012 - 06:54 PM

We've been waiting anxiuosly for almost a year to attend one of Barbie's adventures and we are finally going to make the trek from the west coast to party on the east coast. Cuming for Barbie's birthday bash.... what better party could we choose? This will be our first time and we are working out the logistics with some friends from Florida who may also attend for their first time. If they can't make it then we will be looking for a host boat for the day on Saturday. Hopefully, you'll have room for us on your boat Barbie if we end up castaways :smilelick: We'll post again when we get coordinated with our friends, but we will be there one way or the other!!

#14 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted June 14 2012 - 12:26 PM

This is going to be a really fun party......

Attached File  karina.jpg   298.54KB   1 downloads

#15 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted June 17 2012 - 10:53 AM

Anybody who believes that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach flunked geography. ~Robert Byrne

Count us in!

#16 golferguy

golferguy

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:golf, boating...meeting great fun people in the lifestyle.....very laid back......
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger
  • I Live In::medina,ohio
  • My Boat Is A::no boat.....but LOVE to contribute..I understand boating has costs!!!!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:but would like to find a cpl that would host
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted June 18 2012 - 07:41 AM

Wow...after last months party........Can't wait for Babi's birthday party.........Awsome funnnn people....great food.......the most amazing dj on the planet....tons of dancing....and smokin hot women..........I'm in.......Can't wait to meet more new fantastic people for a fun weekend!!!!!!!.....P.S.....Also...the most gracious HOSTESS on the planet.................

#17 We're Knotty

We're Knotty

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:To live life large and hang with great, fun, easy going,party people. Let's have fun in chasing the sun in our naked dreams to......
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists,clothing opt. nude recreational softies
  • I Live In::Lighthouse Pt. Fl. area
  • My Boat Is A::39' Black Midnight Express
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted June 19 2012 - 10:56 PM

Hi Barbie, Pete and I will be attending your World Famious Birthday Party Celebration along with "Grass Connection" and "Funseekers". (3 couples) We will be arriving early Saturday morning. So that's the six of us and Funseeker's 64' Sunseeker :boat: yacht.
We look forward to our first real Barbie blow out no bars held party. Get the FuKuoku Gloves ready!! We'll all be wel rested and ready to pull all nighters....
Remember, If you rest, you'll rust...... :animated-blowjob:

#18 mirriam2660

mirriam2660

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Girl
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, Boating, Traveling
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swinger, Bi-Sexual
  • I Live In::Kendall, Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat anymore.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will be more than happy to bring booze, munchies, help cook and clean. Also, as for myself, I have an insatiable sexual appetite and I go both ways. Can you keep up?
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female

Posted June 21 2012 - 05:58 PM

Woohoo Barbie I can't wait to get naked and have sooooo much fun.

As a single girl I can only begin to imagine the trouble (fun) I can get myself into!
Posted Image

I want to try your gloves on some willing guys.

BTW, love the tower of pizza!

Posted Image

This is my first raft-up and oh doggie, this girlie wants to PLAY. Count me in.
Attached File  Me.jpg   51.39KB   4 downloads Attached File  MeandKarina.JPG   38.6KB   6 downloads
Jennifer

#19 NautiGal

NautiGal

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Anyhting to do with the water
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing-optional recreation enthusiast, soft swingers
  • I Live In::Valparaiso IN and Boynton Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Carver 350 Mariner
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted June 22 2012 - 12:36 PM

We never miss the BIGGEST, BARE, BAD (in a good way) Birthday Bash in South Florida!!! :P Reg and I look forward every year to spend part of our vacation being naughty at the July BV boating ragatta. :animated-anal: That is why we changed our name from luv2boat to NautiGal. We are also excited about attending for the first time with our new bigger boat to enjoy even more frolicking fun. on water or in the water. :boat: Like bnaked4, we want to be close to the action, so we plan on arriving Friday afternoon and stay until noon on Sunday. I can't wait to get creative with the Fukuoku Gloves and get a matching LED drinking glass to the one I already have. We are looking forward to see old friends and meet new ones. So, Barbie and Frederick count us in again this year!!! Reg and Heidi :funmeter2:

#20 Good4kitty

Good4kitty

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:He is straight, she is bi and interested in meeting attractive ladies for playmates.
  • Lifestyle Status:We are definitely clothing optional, exhibitionist. She is bi, interested in attractive females for playmates. He is straight.
  • I Live In::Niceville, Florida.
  • My Boat Is A::We have a 30ft Scarab Sport with twin 250 HP outboard engines. It is a center console with a cuddy cabin. I have an A/C unit and can sleep 4....maybe 5 if we all spoon together.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted June 23 2012 - 09:30 PM

Countdown officially on!! The Capt and I are really excited to attend our first regatta !! Making a quick trip to Miami 26-1, then back for the regatta weekend .....see y'all REAL soon ! 💋💋💋

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users