Photo

September 14th-16th 2012 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

Swingers School Girls Party Topless RaftUp Topless Raft-Up Orgy Boat Party Columbus Regatta Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
54 replies to this topic

#41 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 12 2012 - 08:36 AM

Whoops! It seems I already came! Now I need a smoke and a nap! That happens sometimes when you get to be my age! Sealife, I say fuck those unsavory criminals! There's nothing like starting a trial hungover! I'll be tagging along on Miss Riley, unless Olaf gets tired of my ass, on Friday evening. Looking forward to wearing my new schoolgirl outfit! :Pirate:
And breaking in "It's All Good"

Butch

#42 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 12 2012 - 07:26 PM

It's all good need a good breaking in....haha

#43 playing hooky

playing hooky

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:we enjoy meeting like minded people. we enjoy anything outdoors and simply having a good time with good people
  • Lifestyle Status:full swing and exhibitionist
  • I Live In::okeechobee,fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 ft console
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 12 2012 - 09:57 PM

Wooohoooo!!! Look out all you sexy people here we cum!!!! :cumsquirt: Looking forward to seeing all our friends and as always excited to make some new ones as well. We will be cuming in on Friday afternoon around 6ish and staying until Sunday. :boat: If need be, we will be ready to take the detention duty for any of the sexy school girls that have been really bad!! :3D-emonicon152:
See ya soon,
Gary & Cindy

#44 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 13 2012 - 01:06 PM

Yes The Rumors Are True...

I Am Moving Away...

www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com

Yes It's True...  The rumors have been swirling around since the June regatta that Bella Vita Boy and I bought a business that would take us away from Miami.

We tried to keep it quiet in case the deal fell apart, but last week we closed on the deal...

We bought a sailboat charter business in the Virgin Islands and plan to be moving there to manage and operate it.

We plan to cruise the Barbie Girl boat 1,500 miles down to the Virgin Islands where we've contracted to operate it as a "Honey Moon" charter, taking newlyweds on week long vacation cruises around the Virgin Islands.

Our other boat is a 63' Trimaran sailboat that will host 12 guests in 6 queen size cabins on 7-10 day vacation charters, and scuba diving vacations.  With a 33' beam, and over 1,700 sq ft of deck space, there is LOTS of room to party for sure!

We closed on the business only a few days ago so while we're building a better brand new website, that's not finished yet, you can still see the old existing website at: www.FreedomSailingCharters.com

It is currently a very busy charter boat catering to families and specialty groups.  Well we intend to add one more type of "specialty" to the group of specialties we cater to! LOL...  So we will soon be letting you know about special lifestyle cruises around the "not-so" Virgin Islands.

So right now we're selling our home and all our furniture and everything else that won't fit on a boat, (which is just about everything) and we are making plans to be in the Virgin Islands in time for when the season starts in November.

We still have lots of loose ends in business to wrap up in Florida though so will be coming back often to take care of business, but we won't be able to be at every monthly party anymore.

But Magic Fingers, Mel has agreed to continue hosting the parties! Magic Fingers will do what we've done every month for almost 9 years now, and will be set up at Temptation Island each month listening for your calls on channel 72 waiting so he can raft you up to the party.

We know you'll be in good hands with Magic Fingers, especially considering that he's started his own boat bottom cleaning business and can take care of that for you too, and I was never going to bottom clean your boat! LOL ;)

So I'm excited about this next chapter in my life, but am also so sad about leaving all my friends I've made in the Bella Vita Boat Club.  And if we are in town on business on the weekend when there is a party, we will for sure rent a cabin on someone's boat and come join the fun!

During this transition right now I don't know if September or October will be the last party I will be hosting.  We will be taking the Barbie Girl down island as soon as we can finish getting it ready for the big trip.  So if it's not ready until October or November, then we will be at those  Regattas at Temptation Island too, but that remains to be seen...

But in the meantime... I plan to party this weekend like it's my last party!

Thank you EVERYONE that has made these parties my most favorite weekend of the month.  I've made such wonderful lifelong friends and I will truly miss everyone... so I really hope you'll come see me sometime in the Virgin Islands!  There won't be a time in the islands when I scan my radio past channel 72 and not think of all my wonderful Bella Vita friends with benefits!

But Right Now, I hope you'll come see me this weekend at Temptation Island for my annual Schools Girls Party!  Also, don't forget to check out the super cute videos at this link to see the video we will be shooting at Temptation Island this weekend!  http://bellavitaboat...callmemaybe.htm 

Kisses, 

Barbie :)

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#45 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 13 2012 - 07:35 PM

Damn Barbie!!! :cry:

We're so happy for you, so sad for all of us!

Sorry for the late notice, but we weren't planning on coming this month but in light of the circumstances we're making a change of plans. Don't know if we'll make it Friday, if so it will be late, but if not we'll be there Sat.

#46 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted September 13 2012 - 09:58 PM

Assuming all goes well with the Judge's ruling tomorrow, we are hoping to leave Coconut Grove Marina by 1pm and arrive before 3pm on Friday. We are expecting DreamWeaver and his lady friend to spend Saturday as our guests. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Sealife

#47 SheBare

SheBare

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:SCUBA, skinny dipping, nature, astronomy, sailing,
  • Lifestyle Status:skinny dipper, sailboat sailor, sensual nudist
  • I Live In::boca raton
  • My Boat Is A::I now have a boat. SHE is a beautiful old Snipe. I now share an even older Hatteras
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:now I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 14 2012 - 02:45 AM

Our PLAY PENN is ready to go!! PLAY PENN is a Hatteras 34. :ShipAhoy: The old girl (I am referring the boat here ;)) has had some major work ( engines, gas tanks) and there is still more to do, but we are ready to make the trip to Miami. :z-beta: We don't have a swim/dive platform yet.

We want to get to party before we have to say farewell to Barbie and Fred when they depart for the not-very-Virgins. We will set off from Lighthouse Point Friday morning, to get to Miami that afternoon.

Attached Files

#48 Mermaid

Mermaid

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Port Saint Lucie, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I have a boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I will donate
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 14 2012 - 11:34 AM

We've already broken in "It's All Good", SEVERAL times.....but this time we need to break it in Bella Vita Style lol

One for the books :D

#49 TamiamiCouple

TamiamiCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Boating, Bar Hopping, live music, dancing, motorcycle riding, making new friends.
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft Swap with FEMALES only
  • I Live In::Miami, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 Ft. Chris Craft Center Console. Plenty of space on the bow deck. ;-)

Posted September 14 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hi all!! N-E-W-B-I-E-S here! ;-) I know its last minute but our boat seems to be ready and we will be hoping to meet all of you tomorrow!! ;-)

We are somewhat new to the lifestyle (been on SDC for a couple of months now) and this is our first Regatta though we are looking forward to it (although we are kinda nervous so please be gentle with us!)

Our boat is puny compared to the majority of yours so please keep laughter to the minimum when we pull up!! lol Its actually a 23' Center Console, so we will probably just hangout during the afternoon and early evening. We should be arriving around 5:00pm since we are coming from further south (and have other family committments that day).

Hope to see you all tomorrow :-)

Harold & Tanya aka TamiamiCouple

P.S. Is this all we are supposed to do as far as the officially RSVP'ing?? Do we just radio on 72 before pulling up?

#50 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat

Posted September 14 2012 - 02:35 PM

Hey TamiamiCouple

Welcome to the party, plan to be welcome with open arms. about a mile out call on 72 to the BarbiParty and await further instructions on where to raft-up. Looking forward to meeting.
Stu and Glenda

#51 captain john

captain john

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,

Posted September 14 2012 - 02:47 PM

S/V Passion will be coming saturday with some newbes very happy to make it with out work conflicks looking forward for a long time. :rolleyes: Hope to give Barbie some insight to USVI's :D

#52 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.

Posted September 14 2012 - 04:58 PM

Hey, We wouldn't miss this for the world. Its not too late. If you get a chance to make it out this weekend Cum by, it may be one of the last opportunities to meet these great folks and experience a HOT Fun Sexy Party!!!!!! But don't forget to post your RSVP

#53 David & Cindy

David & Cindy

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Center console fishing boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" with Outboard Engines,

Posted September 15 2012 - 07:30 AM

WHAT BARBIE AND FREDRICK !!!!! IT looks like the virgin Islands will no longer be virgin. WE are on our way to the regatta we cant miss the party we canceled our key west trip to attend this party. sea ya about noon saturday. D&C. We will ne bringing a nrwby joining us

#54 nmb4fun

nmb4fun

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:full swingers
  • I Live In::Miami Fl
  • My Boat Is A::1992 330 Sea Ray Sundancer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 15 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hi this is NMB4Fun we have Sea Duction and we are trying to make the gegatta today!!! Hope to see you there,
Mike and Renee

#55 TamiamiCouple

TamiamiCouple

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Boating, Bar Hopping, live music, dancing, motorcycle riding, making new friends.
  • Lifestyle Status:Soft Swap with FEMALES only
  • I Live In::Miami, Fl
  • My Boat Is A::23 Ft. Chris Craft Center Console. Plenty of space on the bow deck. ;-)

Posted September 15 2012 - 04:33 PM

Wow, we are sooo embarrassed. We are just now getting to the marina. We had a little family emergency we had to deal with. Should we even bother showing up or just try for next regatta? We don't wanna be that NEWBIE couple that shows up late to leave a few hours later :-/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Swingers School Girls Party, Topless RaftUp, Topless Raft-Up, Orgy Boat Party, Columbus Regatta Party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users