Photo

October 5th-8th 2012 Join Us & 5,000 Boats At Columbus Day Weekend Party!

Columbus Day Regatta Naked Boat Regatta Naked Columbus Boat Party Columbus Day Party Naked Boating Swingers Boat Party Topless RaftUp Topless Raft-Up Orgy Boat Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted November 26 2011 - 05:47 PM

Special 2 Parties In October!!!

World Famous Columbus Day Regatta Naked Boat Party!

:2love_sex:

Friday October 5th - Monday 8th 2012 Regatta

:z-LolLolLolLol:

PLEASE Read This Before Posting

October 5th-8th HUGE 4-Day Regatta!
Special Columbus Day Regatta Instructions!

This is NOT our typical Bella Vita party that we have every month at Temptation Island. This is an extra party in addition to our monthly party at Temptation Island.

At this party there are no donation requirements, and no liability waivers to sign. All we ask is that you post your RSVP in this forum letting us know you'll be coming, then come join the fun!!!

Please confirm your attendance here for the Columbus Day TOTALLY NAKED regatta at Elliott Key in Biscayn Bay by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the top and bottom of this page.

PLEASE Remember to register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word".

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember
Don't get left out. Anyone can go to the Columbus Day Regatta... There will be thousands of boaters there, but you need to register if you want to raft up with our Bella Vita groups. registration is free. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and helped "spread the word".

:smilieyblowjob2: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at what everyone says that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:beachball: If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:

Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

:animated-blowjob:If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:

http://www.bellavita...hp?showforum=13

Please Note...
This is NOT one of our "Normal" monthly regattas. This is a HUGE 5,000 boat regatta that has become a South Florida tradition for many many years, where nudity is legal and accepted and it is also "the norm".

Since this regatta is sooooo huge,
the coast guard and marine patrol have two very strict rules that are strictly enforced.

1. Only 5 boats can be rafted up together. (We call it the Fabulous Five, or "Fab-5")

2. There must be 75' of open space between each group of 5 rafted boats.

So for that reason,
we will all be going to the regatta, but everyone must organize their own Fab-5. Post on here what days you'll be at the regatta so you can meet others that are attending those same days. Then you will anchor near the Barbie Girl Fab-5, and all of your Fab-5 members will find you and raft up with you there. And all members of each Fab-5 group will meet up with all the members of their Fab-5 group, and anchor near the Barbie Girl boat with the rest of the Bella Vita Fab-5 groups.

We will NOT be having a shuttle limo boat for this party since this regatta is over 2 hours from Haulover Marina and 10 miles from the nearest marina at Black Point Marina. So everyone will be arranging their own rides to this party. If you need a ride, check for anyone offering rides on this website.

We are usually anchored straight west of the wooden dock on Elliott Key atGPS coordinates:

N 25 28.702
W 80 11.649

We will post our EXACT GPS coordinates once we get anchored!

There are two small piers on Elliott Key. If you go to the north pier that is about 1/4 - 1/2 mile south of Sands Cut, then go straight west of the pier to the white bouy that marks the "Slow Speed, No Wake Zone" you will find us near there. We are usually about 25 feet East of the white bouy. If you don't see us there, then you are at the wrong bouy. The white bouys run in a line going North and South, so just go to the next bouy and we'll be there.

If there is foul weather or the winds are bad, especially if the winds are coming strongly out of the east, then we will anchor farther to the east, bringing us closer to the shore of Elliott Key in order to get us out of the winds and bouncy waters.

Remember that if you just show up without making arrangements to raft up with a group, then you are taking a big chance that you will most likely be anchored by yourself. So be sure to communicate here and get connected with your own Fab-5 and come party with us at the world's largest in-water boat party!

We plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and stay until Monday afternoon. If you want to be near our Fab-5 then find someone in your Fab-5 that can get there early on Friday so they can anchor near us, then you and the rest of your Fab-5 can join them and raft up with them when you arrive.

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

Then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

THEN Click the "Reply To This Topic" button, located at the top right of this page, or scroll to the bottom right of this page and click the "More Reply Options" button and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Columbus Day Regatta & Sleep-Over Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then check out what all the other first-timers have had to say about these parties by going to: http://www.bellavita...php?showforum=4
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :z-LolLolLolLol:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 flabluiz

flabluiz

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Newbie to all of this. I loved the raft up in the beginning of September, and the Columbus Day Regatta.
  • Lifestyle Status:Newbie, still experimenting...
  • I Live In::Tampa, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will provide the following, and whatever donation is appropriate, as well as join in myself...
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted August 19 2012 - 11:04 PM

Hi dear Frederick and Barbie,
It has been a long time since my last Raft Up. I plan to attend the Columbus Day Regatta, and hope you have space on Barbie Girl. I've been in serious Raft Up withdrawl, but I'm spending as much time as work allows at Caliente, a beautiful Resort and close to home.
If your boat is not available, I'll post a request for spsce elsewhere.
Excited to see everyone again.
Flabluiz

#3 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 07 2012 - 07:45 AM

Dear Barbi:

If you are interested in a highly educated, intellectual, hard-working, fun, sexy and all around great guy who is infinitely better looking than your current dead-beat mate, Frederick, I will be attending the Columbus Day Weekend Bash. So please include me in your fab, freaky, funky, feverish, falacio-driven 5.

#4 KatandAaron

KatandAaron

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:Dirty fun, and lots of it ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:We will try anything once
  • I Live In::Miami Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Dont have one :(
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We love to have fun ;)
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up

Posted September 14 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hey Barbi, I think that Aaron and I will be attending this as well :) I wouldn't miss any opportunity to hang out with you before you set out into the islands :) I will be checking back to see who else is gonna attned this. We may have a boat fort his one :)
Muah, Kat

#5 MagicMike

MagicMike

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Gender Status::COUPLE
  • Interests:I LOVE BOATS AND THE OPEN WATER AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT RUNS ON GAS..

THE ONLY THING I LOVE MORE IS WOMEN!
  • Lifestyle Status:new to the life...but i love to be naked and i love to be on the water...what better way to do it , than with a bunch of women that feel the same way..lol.....( yeah, i know...other guys there too....thats just the price of admition i guess..lol)
  • I Live In::fantasy land
  • My Boat Is A::FOUR WINNS LIBERATOR 21' CUDDY CABIN WITH CAHONEZZ..LOL
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i can put in gas and food money...and bring some horny girls!!!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Hot Playful Female, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 25 2012 - 04:05 PM

Hey Barbi :rolleyes:
im gonna do my best to be able to get there
ive never been there, so any help on location would be great

And....to everybody....i can either take my boat if u know ur way around and want to join me......
.....or if u have room on your boat, i would gladly donate to the cause for a spot ....lol :D

call me anytime 646-369-8180 :D

#6 canvasboatcovers

canvasboatcovers

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitars, Cocktails onboard, boating without clothing
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional/nude recreationist
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 270 Sundancer, I/O, sleeps 4, Air Conditioned, Camper Canvas, Slowly being retrofitted and brought back to like-new condition. CAN be walked across on the swim platform. Newer boat for us.
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 30 2012 - 08:29 PM

Planning to attend. 27 Foot Sea Ray, arriving Saturday morning, staying until Sunday afternoon. Married male/female couple on board. Hoping to raft up. Will bring instruments and gear for live musical show. Local musician looking to entertain.

#7 Nauti_Cat

Nauti_Cat

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist
  • I Live In::Paradise Lakes
  • My Boat Is A::I cruise a 46' Power Cat out of Dinner Key Marina running liveaboard charters
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 01 2012 - 10:33 AM

I'm going to be at regatta, but unfortunately I won't be able to join you. I have a vanilla charter on my boat for the day.
I hope you all will be at temptation island the next weekend though and I can get a crew together for that one.
so I hope the regatta is not fredrick and barbies last one. You all do a great party.

#8 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted October 02 2012 - 05:51 AM

Hello Everyone!

I am so very sad to report that we will not be able to attend the Columbus Day Regatta. We love that wild crazy party and rafting up with all our friends for the event is certainly a super wild and fun time. We normally head out to Elliott Key on Wednesday or Thursday and stay until Tuesday, but our boat will still be out of the water replacing a broken trim tab, getting the props tuned up and installing speed rails. So we just have too much work to finish on the Barbie Girl before we take her on the big cruise down to the Virgin Islands. But we are very hopeful to get our boat back in the water and finish all our other work in time so we can come to the October 12th weekend regatta at Temptation Island.

I wish everyone the best time at Elliott Key! Have Fun!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#9 BaldBrunette

BaldBrunette

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Nudist, Clothing-Optional, Nude Recreation, Soft Swinger, Full Swinger, Boater, Motorcycle Travel.
  • Lifestyle Status:Clothing Optional 1st, Nudist 2nd, Sometimes Swingers - Full/Soft.
  • I Live In::Hallandale Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::29' Sea Ray Amberjack, Sport/Fish/Cruiser. Air Conditioned, Sleeps 4.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.

Posted October 02 2012 - 07:51 PM

Hi Barbie,
YOU WILL BE MISSED!!
Getting a few things done with our boat as well. All work should be finished so that we can head down to Elliott Key on Friday , arriving before sunset.
Cruise back north on Monday.
Rain, rain go away.

#10 soFlcpl2008

soFlcpl2008

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'

Posted October 03 2012 - 07:09 AM

See you all there!!! :3D-emonicon137: We have a variety of people on board so we will not be in a BVBC fab 5 but we hope to dingy over for the fun and will be in the area that B&F usually raft up in. .

We will be arriving towards the end of daylight on Friday. :mmparty:

Barbie and Fredrick, YOU WILL BE MISSED!!! :worship: Keep us in the loop with your new company. We would love to come down and charter with you sometime!! HAVE A SAFE TRIP DOWN!!!

:Pirate:

E&C

#11 seacure 69

seacure 69

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Lifestyle Status:Full Swap
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express which we keep in Key Largo, FL
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),

Posted October 04 2012 - 01:12 PM

Hi Every body
We are looking forward to seeing all of our boat buddies this weekend. Please let me know when you get settled in with the exact coordinates. I have the ones from the web site in my phone but if it varies please call me 561-523-3480
We will be there tonight Thursday. So lets get the party started
Rick and Katie

#12 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted October 04 2012 - 10:19 PM

hello,its Al and julie and hope we find bella vita at the regatta

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Columbus Day Regatta, Naked Boat Regatta, Naked Columbus Boat Party, Columbus Day Party, Naked Boating, Swingers Boat Party, Topless RaftUp, Topless Raft-Up, Orgy Boat Party

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users