Photo

EXTRA PARTY! September 30th - October 2nd 2011 Weekend Before Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#21 danidip1

danidip1

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple male/female
  • Interests:we are looking for female friends to party with
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::ft. Lauderdale, FL.
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:can bring food, drinks or whatever is needed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 24 2011 - 03:02 PM

YES SIR WERE CUMMING ! hi all dani and ron here we had an excellent time at the last regatta, so much fun maybe this time we will be a little looser now that we know what to expect. barbie and fred are excellent hosts and so was our personal host kevin who made us feel right at home thanks again kev! oh love the what to bring comment lol. last time we got there on saturday afternoon this time we plan on staying from friday to sunday so we'll see you there!!!!!!

p.s. thanks for everyone for being so generous.

#22 pwa

pwa

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:I have been active in the lifestyle since 2001. Interested in sex with women, couples and group sex, MFM is my favorite.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger. MFM is my favorite
  • I Live In::Daytona Beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Morgan OutIsland 41 cutter rigged sloop
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted September 27 2011 - 06:54 PM

I've been looking forward to being at one of Barbie's naked boat parties fora long,long time. swm on a 40' sailboat with a vacant vee berth available for a mature couple.

#23 rpmcity

rpmcity

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted September 28 2011 - 07:01 AM

Maria and larry,,, We love attending Barbies parties,with so much fun just fun fun and not to mention the food oh so good......good food , plenty of good sex, and beautiful people...everyone has a outstanding time......Barbie and Ken really know how to throw a super party...i am ready and cant wait to see everybody....

#24 Pattyjumps

Pattyjumps

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted September 28 2011 - 02:53 PM

We had a fantastic time at Barbi's September School Girl Party. To top it off, we won the free 90 day Fyre TV video box. Let me tell you, Life has never been better. As always, after a Bella Vita Party, you know that life gets better because each party gets better and better. If I was a doctor, I would prescribe Bella Vita to everyone.

We look forward to this weekend and hope to make it....doctor's orders.

#25 nancelad

nancelad

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:I am straight male who enjoys couples,groups or any combinations including pleasing the lady as she wishes. Am good company wno is super oral.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::miami florida
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I am experienced company who will help on the boat if asked and love all the actiities to be enjoyed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 29 2011 - 08:49 AM

Nancelad is signing up for the Sept 30 party..

#26 pinkgiant

pinkgiant

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status::Single male
  • Interests:Boating, Fishing, Unhibited Sex.
  • Lifestyle Status:a clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Palmetto Bay, FL
  • My Boat Is A::23' Proline Sport, 225HP Outboard; Can sleep 2.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 29 2011 - 09:31 AM

Planning to make it to my FIRST regatta this weekend. I plan to launch Friday before noon. Hopefully my lady friend will meet me at the Marina Friday (depending on her work schedule), Saturday and Sunday! I plan to help provide shuttle service for yall, ice and sodas. Looking forward to a fun, exciting and relaxing weekend.

#27 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 29 2011 - 02:22 PM

BARBIE AND FREDRICK.. :P WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING OUR LOVELY HOST AND HOSTESS AGAIN THIS MONTH,AT THE EVER EXCITING BELLA VITA RAFT UP.... :lol:
WE HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A BREAK ON FRIDAY NITE AND SERVE A LIGHT DINNER FOR EVERYONE ON BOARD THE "BAD HABIT' :z-welcome:

ROAST BEEF BARBEQUE,COLE SLAW,POTATO SALAD,GREEN SALAD,PASTA SALAD.AND WINE OF COURSE!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE OLD AND NEW !

XOX B)

#28 colleen

colleen

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • I Live In::Hallandale and Boynton Beach
  • My Boat Is A::34' Tiara Sport Fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'

Posted September 29 2011 - 05:42 PM

Hey Barbie,

Colleen is recuperating faster than expected after the surgery,
we might show up on Saturday to share a drink with the crowd !!

Pat & Colleen

#29 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 29 2011 - 05:55 PM

Is it Friday yet??? Thank you Barbi Girl for offering Sunday morning breakfast and Bad Habit for offering a light Friday evening dinner. In honor of Colleen's (of Luxor) successful and speedy recovery after minor surgery. Sealife is offering to prepare a Saturday morning celebratory pancake and french toast breakfast. If Luxor is not able to arrive in time for breakfast, I am sure Bella Vita Boy will take pictures of the event to be held at 10 am. Feel free to bring bottles of champagne to toast to Colleen's health and speedy :Bravo: recovery!

#30 Sebastian100

Sebastian100

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:Anything on the water, in the water, or under the water...oh, and sex...likin' that a lot too!
  • Lifestyle Status:Him-Hardcore Everything...Her-Almost Nudist
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::PWC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 29 2011 - 09:02 PM

CANCELLED THE WORK AND READY TO PARTY!!!

Was supposed to work this weekend but decided to party instead!

Barbie's parties are always a blast :funmeter2: and we love it when we are able to attend!

Nothing better than a weekend of great people and great food and great music and....and ....and ....

Plus there's lots of :smiley-blowjob: and :rubbingpussy: and :boobies4:

Can't wait to see everyone and meet a few new friends along the way!

C-ya there!

:3D-emonicon051:

#31 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 29 2011 - 09:11 PM

:barbieflashing: WoooooooHoooooooo! Bella Vita Party Time! :rubbingpussy:

:boobs: And with special things like my sexy dear friends "Problem Child" hosting a nice Friday night BBQ dinner on their boat for the entire regatta...
:boobbounce: Posted Image And...
:bisexual:
And with
SeaLife842 cooking up a french toast and pancake Breakfast for the entire regatta Saturday morning at 10:00, And...

And with BellaVitaBoy cooking up his special Eggs Benedict for the entire regatta at our Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet...

This is going to be the BEST regatta ever, because I don't have to do any cooking or anything! I'll just enjoy being naked and playing all weekend and leave the cooking to Problem Child, SeaLive842 and BellaVitaBoy!!! :join:
Everyone better be sure to bring their appetites and anything you'd like to share to this Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet.
:cunnilingus:
Start your Sunday listening to Jimmy Buffett music while enjoying a breakfast feast fit for a king! Then we'll spend the day skinny-dipping and under water hand jobs!

:smiley-blowjob: And don't forget what day Friday is.... It's "Blow Job Friday"! :blowjob2:
:orgy: And at the Saturday night Sexy Lingerie party, feel free to leave your panties at home! :panties: That's right... No Shoes, No Shirt, No Panties, GREAT FUN! :booty:

:CertifiedMuffDiver:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#32 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 29 2011 - 09:27 PM

Patrice on Luxor VIII
Attached File  patriceDoh.jpg   59.56KB   0 downloads

Patrice on Luxor VIII called me on the phone today. It seems he can't stand that we're going to be having so much fun without him this weekend as Colleen recovers from surgery.

He asked if we were going to cancel the party since he couldn't be joining us! I told him that quite the contrary... instead we were having a huge celebration! LOL!

And in his honor, to celebrate him not coming to the party, we were having several special French and Canadian things.

Problem Child is serving French wine with their delicious BBQ Friday night for the whole regatta...

Then Saturday morning, SeaLife842 is making a French toast breakfast for the entire regatta...

And Sunday morning, I'm making French Eggs Benedict with Canadian bacon...

As soon as I told this to Patrice he realized that he can't stay away from us for an entire weekend, so he's getting Colleen out of her hospital bed, still recovering from surgery, and coming to Temptation Island Saturday afternoon.

Notice that we planned all our meal activities perfectly so that they all take place before he arrives, and after he's left. As Barbie said, this really will be the BEST Regatta EVER!!!

(just kidding Patrice, we would miss you if you didn't come) ;)
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#33 Guest_BEIJOKA_*

Guest_BEIJOKA_*
  • Guests

Posted September 29 2011 - 10:19 PM

I WAS PLANNING TO GET A RIDE WITH SOME FRIENDS ON FRIDAY, BUT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO GO!

SO HERE I AM... ASKING IF SOMEBODY CAN GIVE ME A RIDE FOR THE PARTY ON FRIDAY!

I CAN CONTRIBUTE WITH ALCOHOL OR CASH.

PLEASE EMAIL ME HERE!

THANKS TO ALL, KISSES

BEBE

#34 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted September 30 2011 - 12:22 AM

I WAS PLANNING TO GET A RIDE WITH SOME FRIENDS ON FRIDAY, BUT THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO GO!

SO HERE I AM... ASKING IF SOMEBODY CAN GIVE ME A RIDE FOR THE PARTY ON FRIDAY!

I CAN CONTRIBUTE WITH ALCOHOL OR CASH.

PLEASE EMAIL ME HERE!

THANKS TO ALL, KISSES

BEBE

Bebe:

We will be leaving coconut grove (our boat is behind monty's on south bayshore drive) at about 3pm and should be by haulover between 4 and 5. send us a text 305 332-9729 by morning. Once we anchor down, we will not be moving until sunday afternoon so you will need to find a ride back or call chuck to have you picked up.

Sealife

#35 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat

Posted September 30 2011 - 06:35 AM

Coming coming coming...

#36 Ultimates

Ultimates

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Couple
  • Interests:Diving, motorcycles, cats, in-line skating, dancing, drinking and fun fun fun
  • Lifestyle Status:Open Relationship (if we like you)
  • I Live In::Chicago
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat. Don't even have a car.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We're witty, pretty and can make you laugh. We will also give you $$$
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted September 30 2011 - 06:52 AM

Barbie :barbieflashing: and Fredricks :superman: Bellavita Boat Regatta begins today! And we are stuck up here in Chicago. :z-why-me:

We are sad that we are missing it. But we are happy for all of you sexxxy people. (And jealous as hell!)

Have fun!

Kevin and Teri
Ultimates

#37 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 30 2011 - 07:59 AM

BOO- HISS !!!
We think you should cancel like Patrice suggested as we won't be able to make it due to family duties.
Unfortunately we won't be able see Jane sprawled out on the "dance floor/ buffet table" in her signature day glow outfits :( :( :( :( but rest assured we will be there in spirits !
Maybe Frederick should hook up a live webcam so us "unfortunates" can perv !

But don't worry - we will be back.... with a vengeance !!

Hugs and kisses to ALL!

T&J

#38 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted September 30 2011 - 11:51 AM

New Bond Girl

Tormenta Ramera will be coming Saturday late afternoon. We will have the usual party gear - the portable floating dance floor, portable dance pole, and laser light machine. Look forward to seeing everyone again. For those of you who have not met us, we are the vampires that host the late night dancefest till the wee hours of the morning..... Not sure yet we are bringing any friends, it may just be Tim & Karina....... See you Saturday........

#39 D&F

D&F

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Fun, frolic & fantasy. We are a couple in an open relationship of mutual trust and pleasure seeking.
  • Lifestyle Status:nudist, exhibitionist, nude recreation enthusiast AND full swinger!!!!
  • I Live In::West Palm Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I bring food, libation and $$$ to help!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 30 2011 - 02:33 PM

Greetings folks!!!
Yeah, it's late but I figured I'd try anyway!!!!
It is Friday afternoon and I am fining my plans for the weekend have been changed and I have the opportunity to cum & join the fun with y'all.
I am the "guy" half of this couple and have been out to the regatta before.
Barbie ALWAYS puts on the best-est parties and I'd love to cum out and spend the weekend basking in the sun, fun and frolic if possible.
Feel free to ring me if you have a spot on your boat and would like a no expectation, drama free gentleman who will help out with expenses (food, drink, etc...) for a spot to rest his head.

Cheers!

Doug
561-598-9939

#40 soulmates6

soulmates6

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Any activity on the water but when it includes sex on the water, it tops the list.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines, FL
  • My Boat Is A::38' Chris Craft double cabin that can sleep 4 or party 8
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted September 30 2011 - 03:07 PM

Just found out we have the weekend off and planning to get there on Saturday morning. We haven't been able to attend in several months and can't think of a better way to spend the weekend! No time to make any plans so there will be just the two of us, looking to meet and party with new friends. See you there,
Ron & Devon :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users