Photo

EXTRA PARTY! September 30th - October 2nd 2011 Weekend Before Columbus Day Regatta!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#1 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 03 2011 - 10:46 AM

BONUS PARTY!!!

EXTRA September Raft-Up Regatta

This Is The PRE-Columbus Day Regatta Warm Up Party!

Friday September 30th - Sunday October 2nd 2011
At Temptation Island, Near Haulover Inlet!

PRE-Columbus Day Regatta Party!

As everyone knows, we have one big organized event every month, usually at Temptation Island. But in October we host our Bella Vita party at Elliott Key, joining the 5,000 other boats there for the annual Columbus Day Regatta. But this year, something happened...

We received several emails from several of our Bella Vita friends telling us that our Temptation Island parties were far more fun than the Columbus Day Elliott Key parties, and that they wanted us to still have a party at Temptation Island this month.

So, You asked for it, So you got it! This month we will be hosting 2 parties! Our main primary party is at Temptation Island where you can expect all the same wild, naked party activities that you've come to know and love at our parties.

This Party Is Friday September 30th - Sunday October 2nd 2011

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See Pics & Reviews Written By Everyone That's Attended Previous Parties!

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties!

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat, OR
If You Want To Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Then Click Here!
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at: Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that attend my parites that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Raft-Up Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...
Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#2 PanOcean

PanOcean

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single
  • Interests:None
  • Lifestyle Status:None
  • I Live In::None
  • My Boat Is A::None
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:None
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted September 12 2011 - 09:14 PM

Keith and I (PanOcean) are giddy with anticipation to lose our 'virgin' status with Bella Vita and join in on the Sept. 30th raft up party at Temptation Island!! Can't wait to shed our clothes with all you beautiful people!!!! We'll be joining the party on our boat...see you soon!

#3 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 14 2011 - 09:36 AM

Thanks Barbie and Fredrick for organizing the extra-raft up! :Bravo:
At this point we're not quite sure, whether we can make it on Friday, but we'll sure try! We heard too many fun stories about the last sexy Friday party and don't want to miss it! :boff:
Our friend Butch will be joining us, as well as 'Bogof'. By the way Barbie, Bogof has a date with Brandy Saturday afternoon! :P
See you all soon!
Frauke & Olaf

#4 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 14 2011 - 08:58 PM

Keith and I (PanOcean) are giddy with anticipation to lose our 'virgin' status with Bella Vita and join in on the Sept. 30th raft up party at Temptation Island!! Can't wait to shed our clothes with all you beautiful people!!!! We'll be joining the party on our boat...see you soon!

Hello Keith and PanOcean! After seeing all the super erotic photos of PanOcean you've posted in your gallery, I have to tell you that I'm pretty excited to see you both coming to Barbie's party too! It's going to be a fun weekend, and from your photos, it looks like PanOcean is already practicing up for "Blow Job Friday"! :) See you soon!

Thanks Barbie and Fredrick for organizing the extra-raft up! :Bravo:
At this point we're not quite sure, whether we can make it on Friday, but we'll sure try! We heard too many fun stories about the last sexy Friday party and don't want to miss it! :boff:
Our friend Butch will be joining us, as well as 'Bogof'. By the way Barbie, Bogof has a date with Brandy Saturday afternoon! :P
See you all soon!
Frauke & Olaf

Bogoff is the coolest cat ever! If you're not sure if you can make it on Friday night or not, go take a look at the photos from the party last weekend and see what you missed out on Friday night. If you do that, then I have a feeling you'll figure out a way to not miss out on Blow Job Friday! LOL

See you soon!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#5 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 14 2011 - 09:53 PM

The lyrics from "Knee Deep" by Jimmy Buffet and Zack Brown:

"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky breeze and it don't seem fair
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair
Sunrise there's a fire in the sky
Never been so happy
Never felt so high
And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise
Wrote a note said be back in a minute
Bought a boat and I sailed off in it
Don't think anybody gonna miss me anyway..."

We hope to see all our fellow boat people at the up-coming raft-up! :boating: :boating: :boating:

#6 jdi

jdi

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status::C
  • Interests:To have fun with amazing people... Live now. Life is short. Time is luck... Live with no regrets!
  • Lifestyle Status:Very friendly, lifestyle enthusiast with preference for full swinger, nude recreation and to make new friends.
  • I Live In::Miami
  • My Boat Is A::I Don't Have A Boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I share boat expenses.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted September 15 2011 - 12:46 AM

I am on the boat...if somebody has a place for me ;)
Let's the party start!!!!!

#7 PanOcean

PanOcean

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol

Posted September 15 2011 - 04:12 PM

We're so glad you liked our pictures...we enjoyed taking them! :) What time will you be at the island on Friday? We can be there at anytime, but since it's our virgin voyage we don't exactly want to be the first ones there!
xoxo, Kari & Keith

#8 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 15 2011 - 04:52 PM

We're so glad you liked our pictures...we enjoyed taking them! :) What time will you be at the island on Friday? We can be there at anytime, but since it's our virgin voyage we don't exactly want to be the first ones there!
xoxo, Kari & Keith

:barbieflashing:
We get to Temptation Island early to set up everything, and we start receiving boats beginning at 5:00 pm on Friday. I see from your profile that you're in a day boat with no cabin, will you be staying all weekend and camping out on your boat? Many people do so you'll be in good company for sure! ;)

We look forward to meeting you! It's going to be a GREAT weekend!!!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#9 PanOcean

PanOcean

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted September 15 2011 - 07:01 PM

We are showing up in our 27' cabin cruiser at 5ish and will be staying Friday till about 10ish...but on Saturday we'll be back there very early in the morning and spend the day/night with everyone. We're rookies so any heads up as to what we can bring and do would be appreciated. We love Bella Vita from what we've seen online and want to contribute in any way we can!!!!

#10 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 16 2011 - 01:23 PM

We are showing up in our 27' cabin cruiser at 5ish and will be staying Friday till about 10ish...but on Saturday we'll be back there very early in the morning and spend the day/night with everyone. We're rookies so any heads up as to what we can bring and do would be appreciated. We love Bella Vita from what we've seen online and want to contribute in any way we can!!!!

Thank you for asking what you can "bring or do". As first-timers, it is customary as part of the initiation process to perform the following below-mentioned tasks :
1. Prepare and serve lobsters (over 3 lbs each) to our boat between 7pm and 8pm on Friday evening and filet mignon with rice on saturday during same time frame; and
2. Please make sure you keep your boat radio on so we can contact you when our drinks need a little refreshing; and
3. Send your beautiful wife over in a sexy teddy.

We are glad you asked..... welcome to the club!

#11 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 17 2011 - 11:29 AM

We're rookies so any heads up as to what we can bring and do would be appreciated. We love Bella Vita from what we've seen online and want to contribute in any way we can!!!!

Yes PanOcean, listen to SeaLife842's good sage advice! And when he says to bring it to "our boat" I'm sure he meant the Barbie Girl boat! lol ;)

Bring whatever it is you like to cook and eat for your meals. The only planned group meal we have right now is the Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet! Just bring something small to share to the Barbie Girl boat Sunday morning and we'll provide the rest!

You are absolutely coming with the right attitude! It's going to be a GREAT weekend!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!

#12 cuddlychixxx

cuddlychixxx

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Sun and fun.
    Girl is bi. Man is not.
    We are open minded but respectful.. Hope that you are to!

Busy life schedule.. No kids but lots of work! Like to take the time for fun SERIOUS!;)
  • Lifestyle Status:bi girl, Love girls in general.. BOTH of us:P
  • I Live In::Miami beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Hurricane 26 footer
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 18 2011 - 11:45 AM

We just love the parties!! These are something to look forward to!

Last time was a BLAST!! As always..

Hope to see all of those friendly faces there :jumpboobs:

Hope to get a chance to stay a little longer this time though.

XXX
CuddlychiXXX

#13 DREAMWEAVER

DREAMWEAVER

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Women, Sex, Boating, outdoor Florida living, oh yeah !!!, enjoy meeting nice people and making new friends, working hard, partying hard, Bar B.Qing, Love it all Baby !!!
  • Lifestyle Status:FULL SWINGER
  • I Live In::Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::33' Bertram, Sport Fisher with a cabin, A/C, hot and cold shower, kitchenette, sleeps 5 inside, 4 outside under Bimini top.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a Boat

Posted September 20 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hi everyone this will be my second Regatta and if it works out, I am planning and looking forward to being there. I will be looking to meet more nice people, eating plenty of good food, delicious drinks and having lots of sexy fun. For all of you who have never been but have contemplated it, I recomend you make the jump, you won't regret it. Everyone is very firendly, easy going and you are not expected to do anything you don't want. Barbi and Fredrick, thank you for making the extra effort to do a second party in Sept.
Take care all and hope to see you at this next Regatta.
Dreamweaver

#14 goldielocks

goldielocks

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:I just love to have fun and am open to the interpretation of that. I am single and enjoy being the golden unicorn, but I'm pretty open...
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all!
  • I Live In::Texas
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I'm the hot chic who brings the party...boat candy :) Yes, I can make donations.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat, I Will Donate $300 To My Host Boat

Posted September 20 2011 - 04:34 PM

I had so much fun the first time that I'm coming back all the way from Texas...Can't wait!
I am single and enjoy being the golden unicorn, but I'm pretty open... If you don't believe me, just look at my photo gallery and see all the fun I had at my very first Bella Vita party in September 2011!

#15 Wildthingxxx

Wildthingxxx

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, partying, playing
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swap - Wildthingxxx on SDC....Wercurcpl on SLS
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::44' Express Cruiser, 2 private berths, 2 heads, air conditioned and Very Lifestyle Friendly. Located in Fort Lauderdale. We have taken it to the Abacos, Bimini, and Key West. We've lived on it for up to a month at a time. :)

Posted September 21 2011 - 09:56 AM

Hi to all our BellaVita friends old and new. :bye1:
We plan on arriving late Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon. We've been coming to the Fabulous, One and Only, Nothing Like It Anywhere In the Known Universe Temptation Island Raftup :z-woowoo: :bouncingboobies3: :booty: for almost 4 years and have loved everyone of them. If you don't enjoy fun people, nudity, sexual promiscuity :thongandheels: :boobies3: (your option of course) and great food and music you should probably stay home. Fredrick and Barbie are great hosts and provide a very fun, naughty, safe and well organized experience. We will be debuting our new (used) boat a Cruisers Yacht 42' or 46' (depends on whose propaganda you are reading) Express Cruiser. We are hoping there will be many who will help us "break in" the berths with lewd and lascivious activities :animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-missionary: :animated-blowjob: (bedrooms for you landlubbers).
Fredrick....Lee will bring the bacon for your Sunday breakfast.
See you all soon!

Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"

#16 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts

Posted September 21 2011 - 01:07 PM

:bye1: We've been coming to the Fabulous, One and Only, Nothing Like It Anywhere In the Known Universe Temptation Island Raftup :z-woowoo: :bouncingboobies3: :booty: for almost 4 years and have loved everyone of them. :thongandheels: :boobies3: (your option of course) and great food and music you should probably stay home. Fredrick and Barbie are great hosts and provide a very fun, naughty, safe and well organized experience. We will be debuting our new (used) boat a Cruisers Yacht 42' or 46' (depends on whose propaganda you are reading) Express Cruiser. We are hoping there will be many who will help us "break in" the berths with lewd and lascivious activities :animated-69: :animated-cowgirl: :animated-missionary: :animated-blowjob: (bedrooms for you landlubbers).
Fredrick....Lee will bring the bacon for your Sunday breakfast.
See you all soon!

Frank and Lee
"Headhunter"

Frank & Lee we've got a place reserved for you rafting right next to the Barbie Girl boat to make sure we all get to help you break in and enjoy your new boat at its debut! WooooHooooo!

Regarding how big your boat is if it's 42' or 46'... when someone asks me how big our boat is I always say, "it depends on who wants to know, if it's a boat owning friend or a marina that's charging me by the foot" LOL.

We are super excited to see your new boat, and to also have you joining us the following weekend at the Columbus Day regatta!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy

#17 skinnydip

skinnydip

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Boating
  • Lifestyle Status:reserved nudist
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Searay Sundancer 500. Sleeps 6 comfortably plus more on the air conditioned cockpit. Sat Television.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have boat

Posted September 22 2011 - 01:43 PM

So let me get this straight. There are gong to be two CRAZY WILD SEXY raft ups in one month. I do not know if we can handle all of the sexxxy fun but we are willing to give it a try.

We are looking forward to relaxing naked in the sun on Saturday, the wild party Saturday night and then recovering with Bella Vita Boy's delicious Sunday morning breakfast. By far the best raft up on the water.

SkinnyDip party of 4 arriving at 10AM if it is calm outside, 11AM if it is rough.

Wooooo hoooooo

#18 bnaked4

bnaked4

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • I Live In::Hallandale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::30' Searay
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'

Posted September 22 2011 - 05:00 PM

Lets get this party started. :funmeter2: We're going to try to get there on Friday around 6:00. Looking forward to seeing our old friends and eating :z-oops: meeting some new ones. See you all there.
Glenda and Stu

#19 2totango

2totango

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Boating and fun
  • Lifestyle Status:anything is possible
  • I Live In::weston, fl
  • My Boat Is A::24' Bayliner Sunbridge cabin cruiser. No AC
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have one
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol

Posted September 24 2011 - 02:23 AM

We'll be there with two honies that want to get naked under the sun for the first time. Newbies here....Alarm...newbies....but hot

#20 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 24 2011 - 07:50 AM

HELL YEA I'm going...then cumming! Wouldn't miss it for the world. I had to perform 10 extra hours of community service just so I could get a weekend pass from the mental institution! I had to check in there after the LAST raftup! WOO HOO!

I don't know yet whether we will be able to sneak away and make it there Friday but we will be there Saturday at the latest. Being the good Boat Bitch that I am, I do whatever Herr Capitain tells me to do!

Can't wait to see friends, new and old!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users