No replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted June 01 2011 - 01:05 PM

Dade Fuel is a small company that's been around delivering fuel all over South Florida for over 15 years.

We just returned from a trip to the Keys where the cheapest price for diesel we saw was $1.70 MORE than the price we pay for diesel delivered to our boat by Dade Fuel. We filled up and saved $467.50 on 275 gallons, so it's worth the effort make an appointment to have them deliver it.

The owners name is Ivan 305-378-8737 and his brother that delivers the fuel is Alex 786-412-8224. Give either one of them a call and tell them you're a member of the Bella Vita Boat Club and they will give you the same big discounts that they give to us.

Our marina doesn't allow fuel trucks to deliver here, so we often will go to Jimbo's and have them deliver it to us there. Or when we call Alex, he'll tell us the address of another customer that he's delivering fuel to that is in our area and we will drive the boat to their dock and he will fuel us up at the same time he's fueling his other customer's boat. Sure it's a little bit of a hassle, but for almost $500 in cash savings on just one fill up, it's totally worth it.

They give good prices to everyone, but to Bella Vita members they give GREAT prices! I wonder if it has something to do with Barbie always being topless at Jimbo's when they deliver the fuel to us there!.... ;)

Just call them up and tell them you're a friend of Barbie's with the Bella Vita Boat Club and ask for their special price for our members.

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users