4 replies to this topic

#1 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted May 17 2011 - 07:38 PM

Walter Boat Cleaning

JennyRomana@aol.com

786-499-6957

This is THE BEST company we've ever used to wash and detail our boat. Walter and crew does a VERY thorough job at a super great price, better than any price we've gotten from anyone before.

Walter arrives on time, with all materials and supplies needed to do the job, he takes his time and is in no hurry, to make sure he does the professional job that you'd want done to your boat. We recently had him compound wax our entire boat and detail it from top to bottom, and he did a MUCH better job than the last guys did, AND his price was 25% lower for the "other guys" basic wash and wax job.

Now we have Walter do a monthly wash and touch-up detail on our boat every month right after our monthly boat regatta parties.

So give Walter a call, and tell him you that you know us and you'd like the Bella Vita Boat Club special discount price.

Give him a call, you'll be glad you did!

All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#2 Nauti Hobby

Nauti Hobby

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:boating, diving, partying, clubs, travel
  • Lifestyle Status:great life style
  • I Live In::South FL
  • My Boat Is A::44 Express Cruiser
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a sport yacht.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 22 2011 - 11:50 AM

We AGREE!

We had Walter clean, wax and detail our boat this week.

It came out great!!!

And his prices are VERY reasonable...

Walter Boat Cleaning

JennyRomana@aol.com

786-499-6957

This is THE BEST company we've ever used to wash and detail our boat. Walter and crew does a VERY thorough job at a super great price, better than any price we've gotten from anyone before.

Walter arrives on time, with all materials and supplies needed to do the job, he takes his time and is in no hurry, to make sure he does the professional job that you'd want done to your boat. We recently had him compound wax our entire boat and detail it from top to bottom, and he did a MUCH better job than the last guys did, AND his price was 25% lower for the "other guys" basic wash and wax job.

Now we have Walter do a monthly wash and touch-up detail on our boat every month right after our monthly boat regatta parties.

So give Walter a call, and tell him you that you know us and you'd like the Bella Vita Boat Club special discount price.

Give him a call, you'll be glad you did!

#3 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted May 24 2011 - 11:29 AM

Here is an update:

Walter is offering a special for all member of the Bella Vita Boat Club.

For only $1.50 per foot, he will "Detail Wash" your entire boat. We've paid $2.00 for people to do a basic fast wash before.

But with Walter, he does a complete detailed wash job which includes everything to detail your entire boat except waxing it. It's really an unbelievable job for an unbelievable price!

So what we do, is we have him scheduled to Detail Wash our boat right after each of our regatta raft-up parties. This really puts him to the test because as you know, after our monthly parties, our boat has had hundreds of people eating, drinking, dancing and having sex on it, so there is spilled food, drinks and who knows what else on the outside of our boat. But Walter comes with his crew and after about 4 hours, our boat looks like brand new again. All polished up!

We have him on a monthly plan where he comes over following each of our parties, and for $1.50 per foot, ($60 for our 40 ft boat) he detail washes and polishes our entire boat from bow to stern.

Give yourself a treat and have Walter make a believer out of you!

Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#4 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted January 19 2012 - 08:46 PM

Walter is now taking care of 5 of us Bella Vita member's boats! That really says something about what a great job he does! Give him a call and tell him that Barbie sent you and see why we all use him! He really is "THAT Good"!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#5 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted May 16 2012 - 12:23 PM

Walter just added 2 more Bella Vita members to his list of boats he's taking care of. We just had him wax our boat and it has never looked better. We have him do a nice wax job every 6 months, and we have him do a detailed washing each month right after our regatta after a long weekend of heavy traffic and spilled drinks, food and suntan oils, LOL...

Walter also now offers bottom cleaning by his brother who has worked at the Formula dealership for years. His price is half of what most people charge and he did a MUCH better job. The bottom of my boat looks brand new!

Give Walter a try for all your boat cleaning needs. 786-499-6957
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users