Photo

July 15th-17th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#61 kelltoy

kelltoy

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:We enjoy couples, singles woman and single men. We are full swap and play seperate if the occasion arises.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap swingers
  • I Live In::Bocas Raton, fl
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have one but are excepting donations
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:am will to accept a donation of a boat...lol
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 12 2011 - 12:15 PM

Hi Everyone

We WILL be attending the raft party this weekend and will be hangin with our buddies Mad Dog.

Look forward to having some wild fun

Mike n Kelly

#62 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Female
  • Gender Status::Single Female
  • Interests:Love & peace; wind & water activities; friends
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Live In::Pompano Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::I don't have a boat any more:-(
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 12 2011 - 07:58 PM

Hi this is p&a. We will b cumming down on friday for the meet and greet. Bringing our boat if any one needs a ride. Its Just a day boat.

Hello, I may need a ride. Could you please call me at (954) 415-4500 to see if I can catch up with you somewhere Friday afternoon. Once I'm there I can find some floor space for the cooler. I've been to the parties before and a guest on several boats. I'm sure Barbie can give me a good recommendation. Truly Uli

#63 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
    My Lifestyle interests vary throughout the years but never go away. Currently, I'm a single female ready for adventure!
  • Lifestyle Status:Naturalist, nude recreation enthusiast, exhibitionist and/or participant
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a happy smile and wild side, $ and a big cooler full of food and drinks (that's why I need a host boat)! Some floor space for the cooler and me would be appreciated, no cabin needed (at least not for sleeping:-) Of course, I gladly help out with preparation, clean up or anything useful to you.
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 12 2011 - 08:36 PM

hi there!!
i think i am full already... god that happened really quick.
if my friends from TX dont come, i will hold the spot for you ...
xxoo

Although you were booked up a week ago I thought I still check with you for a ride, since things change frequently in south Florida.
I'm free to do whatever I want starting this Friday at 3pm till Monday morning, so I will find a way to Barbie's BD party regardless. I will bring a big cooler with food and drink; that's why I need some floor space which has not been a problem in the past. Could you please call me at (954) 415-4500 to see if I can catch up with you for a ride or if you have a free corner to take a nap in between the fun. I'll be sure to show my appreciation and of course help out with $, clean up or something:-)

Truly Uli

#64 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 12 2011 - 08:40 PM

I'm sitting in front of the computer reading the confirmations while the first mate is practicing for blow job Friday,:animated-blowjob: and of course she said we gotta go to Barbie's birthday! She says she's stressed from work and needs a release! Works for me :evilB: Yoohoo! What better than a Barbie party except a Barbie birthday party! Irie! See you Friday night.

Posted Image

#65 Pattyjumps

Pattyjumps

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted July 12 2011 - 08:50 PM

Patty & I had our Honeymoon at our last visit on 8/14/10. Wow What a great start to our new life. Of all the places we can go here in South Florida, nothing beats the naturally great time at the Bella Vita Boat Club partys. Many times I find it difficult to explain to the other earthlings. Too bad for them....we know where it's happening....BELLA VITA !!!

Love,

Tom & Patty

#66 German Floridian

German Floridian

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted July 12 2011 - 09:11 PM

Posted ImageBARBIE! Not sure how I will make it out therePosted Image, but I'm free to do whatever I want starting this Friday at 3pm till Monday morningPosted Image, so I will find a way to attend Barbie's Posted Image party all weekend long Posted Image!!!!!!!

I missed all the parties in 2010 but never forget the ones in 2009. Certainly I will see some of the regulars and hope to meet some new friends. Please, let me know if I can catch up with someone for a ride on Friday and/or SundayPosted Image. Once I'm there my cooler takes up more room than I do. Rides and any floor, deck or float space is highly appreciatedPosted ImagePosted Image

Truly Uli

#67 Palmasutra

Palmasutra

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:We are into everything but pain :)
  • Lifestyle Status:She is an exhibitionist and he loves the attention she gets
  • I Live In::Longwood, FL
  • My Boat Is A::no boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Out of the area couple looking for new friends and playmates
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Hot Playful Female, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted July 13 2011 - 09:29 AM

We are coming down for the weekend. Looking for a ride for Saturday. We will help with the expsnses. Help we need a ride :)

#68 Kaza

Kaza

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Couples full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger
  • I Live In::Miami fl
  • My Boat Is A::Don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will definetly help in any way!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted July 13 2011 - 04:55 PM

First time was last month had a blast cant wait to celebrate Barbies b -day
the wife and I are ready going on a friends boatc u soon
KAZA

It's Time For My Annual :happybirthdayflasher:
Birthday Party

:bouncingh2oboobies: Where YOU Get The Gifts!:bouncingh2oboobies:

July 15th-17th 2011!

This party is Ssssooooooo Big, it takes 2 Postings to explain it all!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

If this is your first time to this forum:

Click Here To See more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

If You Want To Offer Someone A Ride, OR
If You Don't Have A Boat, And Want To Join Me On My boat,
or Hitch A Ride With Someone Else, Go To:
http://www.bellavita...e-post-in-here/
:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

Lets Get Ready To PARTY NAKED!!! :smilieyblowjob2:
[/quote]

#69 Kaza

Kaza

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Couples full swap
  • Lifestyle Status:Full swinger
  • I Live In::Miami fl
  • My Boat Is A::Don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We will definetly help in any way!

Posted July 13 2011 - 04:59 PM

Had a great time last month (first time) and we showed up the last day
Cant wait to celebrate Barbies b-day c u sooon
kaza

#70 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,

Posted July 13 2011 - 08:34 PM

Birthday Party

July 15th-17th 2011!

Please confirm your attendance here for the this TOTALLY NAKED regatta by clicking below on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom right-hand corner of this page.

Click Here To See What Everyone Says That's Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...re-with-others/

Click Here To See All The Hotties That Have Attended Previous Parties: http://www.bellavita...-have-attended/

:animated-doggiestyle: PLEASE Remember Don't get left out, registration is free for first timers that arrive with their own boat. Just register a detailed and thoughtful posting here and help "spread the word". (those without boats are welcome to attend by making a $20 donation to the club. ).

:animated-blowjob: Please Note... Since this is a Naked Party ONLY for fun & exciting people, any skimpy or lame boring postings that say nothing about you or just say, "we're coming, can't wait" will NOT give you free or discounted admission to the party. Lame posters can attend for a $40 donation. For a complete definition of what a "thoughtful posting" is and a "boring or lame" posting is, go to BellaVitaBoatClub.com/definitions.htm and look at "Gotta Nada", "Lame Brain" and "Thoughtful Postings".

:animated-cowgirl: Don't get left out baby! Don't Miss The Boat!!! See for yourself what everyone has been saying about these parties by going to the "Past Party-Goer" section. Take a look at everyone that's been coming to all our past parties. THAT will show you what you've been missing.

:z-LolLolLolLol: And don't miss the more than 10,000 photos and videos from past parties at:
Bellavitaboatclub.com/photos/eventphotos.htm These are only the photos and videos of people that gave permission to show their photo on this website. There are tons and tons of other people that have attended that are not shown in these photos!

THEN Click the "Reply" button, located on the bottom right corner of this page, and let everyone know that you're coming to this wild Weekend Regatta Slumber Party. Tell a little bit about yourself, what you've experienced at our past parties, and if this is your first party, then make your own posting about why you are excited to attend and...

getting ready for this weekend regatta ,Im taking new couple with me so hope all goes well including weather AL & freinds (ranger22)

#71 alfrace

alfrace

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:fish ,dive cycle,golf
  • I Live In::miami beach
  • My Boat Is A::open fish

Posted July 13 2011 - 08:40 PM

just confirming attendance this weekend> hope weather goes well & anyone needs a late pickup let me know ,I will be getting there late fri. around 8ish. Al & freinds. ( Ranger 22).you can call or text 305-305-1729

#72 flexibleflyers

flexibleflyers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Open to experimenting, new to us!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft/full?
  • I Live In::pompano, fl
  • My Boat Is A::19" power cat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted July 13 2011 - 09:19 PM

Birthday Party

July 15th-17th 2011!

#73 flexibleflyers

flexibleflyers

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Open to experimenting, new to us!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft/full?
  • I Live In::pompano, fl
  • My Boat Is A::19" power cat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted July 13 2011 - 09:21 PM

Flexibleflyers would like to come for the first time! Just tell us when and where.

#74 xtremeboater

xtremeboater

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:boating ,traveling
  • I Live In::miami fl
  • My Boat Is A::24 ft seadoo jet boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:but i do ave aboat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 14 2011 - 08:50 AM

:happybirthdayflasher: happy birthday barbie your finally 28
we cant wait to come to this wild and sexy party :bouncingh2oboobies: lets have some fun :pokehandsignal:

#75 Lovers1

Lovers1

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Meeting old and new friends in the lifestyle which share our boating interests and all the fun which comes with it.
  • Lifestyle Status:full swinger
  • I Live In::Ft. Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::36' Egg Harbor Classic 1984. AC with 4 berth.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:see above
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 14 2011 - 12:05 PM

We will not miss out on this one!
:happybirthdayflasher:
Barbie's Birthday AND a full moon!

OK, you don't want any presents, but how about some fun surprises? :thumbsup:

It's our third time and we will be arriving Friday evening
on "Miss Riley".
Looking forward to another wonderful, sexy weekend!

Frauke & Olaf

#76 Hawk

Hawk

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22 posts
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::39' Searay Express
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),

Posted July 14 2011 - 02:31 PM

We are posting to join this crazy birthday party!! We will be there Saturday afternoon and have a crazy couple joining us. We look forward to seeing all of our old friends and meeting some new ones.

Wally and Dubis

#77 beach couple

beach couple

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts
  • Gender Status::c
  • Interests:We try and spend as much time as we can on the water or at the beach. When not there we are riding our Harley.
  • Lifestyle Status:Enjoy all aspects of the Lifestyle
  • I Live In::Jupiter, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28' Blackfin, sleeps two
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cuddy Cabin
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I Have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Alcohol, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted July 14 2011 - 03:00 PM

Barbie
We are planning to attend your BD Party. We have never met as last time we were to a raft-up, you were picking up your new boat. Looking forward to meeting you, we plan to arrive 5:00pm Fri., staying to Sun. We will need to anchor one end as we have no swim platform, and need a ladder on side to board.

Peter & Tara

#78 ehunter

ehunter

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Good looking professional and respectful couple very clean, discreet, healthy and fit. We would like the same in whomever we meet. We love the outdoors either on the ATV,Boat or camping please contact us at fgall007@aol.com
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap couple we are ehunter on sls
  • I Live In::Deerfield Beach fl
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat yet
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will help with expenses

Posted July 14 2011 - 05:32 PM

We just moved to the area and look forward to meeting new people. Never been to a function like this nor do we have a boat. Any suggestions Thanx

Birthday Party

July 15th-17th 2011!

#79 Rob & Jenn

Rob & Jenn

Basic Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Interests:Exhibitionist wife & voyeur hubby
  • I Live In::Miami, FL
  • My Boat Is A::Flats Boat

Posted July 14 2011 - 07:24 PM

As always, if Fredrick lets me use his little Zodiac, I'll be happy to pick up anyone that shows up at Haulover marina.
Looks like I'm going to have to bring some extra halibut!!!!

#80 DoctorsOrders

DoctorsOrders

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Fun
    low drama
  • Lifestyle Status:yes
  • I Live In::Palm Beach
  • My Boat Is A::28' Chaparral
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:hmmmm

Posted July 14 2011 - 07:25 PM

Hey Guys!!!

:bouncingboobies1: We are going to be putting the boat in the water on Sat am. I',m on call friday. We can't wait to see everyone.

:happybirthday2:

We have 2 couples coming in a day boat. The stopped by last time and thought it looked sooooo hot. They are coming back to celebrate and get nekkid. :beachball:

Big kisses. We can't wait to celebrate with you.

R and G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users