Photo

September 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 lionkittypurr

lionkittypurr

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:Boating being naked and partying
  • Lifestyle Status:swinger nudist
  • I Live In::pompano
  • My Boat Is A::28 grady white
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 08 2011 - 05:41 PM

Lionkittypurr is coming to the party lion no kitty but bringing a couple with me Judy and Paul well be there sat leaving sun am football time can't wait to see everyone for naked fun would love borrow some power for ac love ya freddrick and barbie

#42 danidip1

danidip1

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::couple male/female
  • Interests:we are looking for female friends to party with
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::ft. Lauderdale, FL.
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:can bring food, drinks or whatever is needed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 08 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hi, danidip here we are a couple new to the lifestyle but really would like to attend the regatta this weekend. we have tried to post some pic of us on our profile but will not let us, anyone else? also we do not have a boat so would appreciate if someone would let us hang on their's. we are on sdc site as well under danidip so if you wanna see some pics you can see them there thanks and hope to see you this weekend.

Attached Files

#43 srjeffe6969

srjeffe6969

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:very new to this, in fact a beginner. we are both beginners. she is a medical professional and i am an investment broker that are curious and want to spice things up a bit. we are a VGL COUPLE with no hang ups at the moment and are secure.
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Miami(kendall area), FL
  • My Boat Is A::I DO NOT HAVE A BOAT
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I CAN MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS EXPENES
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 08 2011 - 07:34 PM

HELLO EVERYONE AGAIN!!! SORRY ABOUT MY FIRST POST AS I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I WILL BE A SINGLE THIS WEEKEND AT THE PARTY AS MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND JUST LEARNED LAST NIGHT THAT SHE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO THIS SATURDAY BECAUSE SHE HAS TO WORK A 12 HR SHIFT AT THE HOSPITAL. SHE DID HAVE SAT. OFF BUT NOT NOW. SAID YOU GO AND HAVE FUN AND CHECK EVERYTHING OUT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT ALL WAS. I DO NEED A RIDE AND A PLACE TO STOW MY STUFF. I WILL NOT INCONVENIENCE ANYONE. I WILL BRING FOOD AND LIQUOR/BEER AND PAY SOMETHING TOWARDS THE FUEL. I CAN BE READY BY 12:00 NOON AT WHAT EVER LOCATION IT IS THAT YOU NEED ME TO BE AT TO GO. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO FIND A RIDE BACK SOMETIME AFTER 12 MIDNIGHT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE. DEAN & JACKIE AT 954-624-6771 IS MY CELL NUMBER TO REACH ME. THANKS TO ALL.

#44 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 08 2011 - 09:54 PM

EHUNTER and LEEBESWEET:

BellaVitaBoy has vouched for you guys. If you can get a ride to the Island we can definitely offer Option "B". Once on the Island, most of the members are very accomodating and you will likely find a place to crash. We expect to arrive between 3 and 5 pm on Friday and stay until Sunday late morning.

Sealife

#45 Harry Met Sally

Harry Met Sally

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Anything in the water, mud, air
  • Lifestyle Status:Hard core rebels... we tear that label off of the mattress! Clothing optional exhibitionist something or another. Nothing in stone we just go with the flow if we are feeling it.
  • I Live In::Fantasy Land
  • My Boat Is A::Jetski, 15 man life raft
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Jet Ski or Wave Runner
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:we can swim if it means a good party and can throw hot female to the wolves !
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Will Donate $100 To My Host Boat

Posted September 08 2011 - 10:51 PM

Just in case you day boater and first timers were not aware, there is an island with a sandy beach 100' away from the raft up so if you are feeling adventurous bring camping gear.
Other people including ourselves have set up camp there before.... At Barbie's B-Day bash a group set up a base camp with tent, ac and generator!

We always bring our floating "condo" as back up just in case and a $20 battery powered fan from walmart.

Posted Image

#46 srjeffe6969

srjeffe6969

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:very new to this, in fact a beginner. we are both beginners. she is a medical professional and i am an investment broker that are curious and want to spice things up a bit. we are a VGL COUPLE with no hang ups at the moment and are secure.
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Miami(kendall area), FL
  • My Boat Is A::I DO NOT HAVE A BOAT
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I CAN MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS EXPENES
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 09 2011 - 08:40 AM

"INVITE B" HELLO EVERYONE!!! SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEKEND. UNFORTUNATELY MY SCHOOL GIRL HAS A JOB AT A HOSPITAL AND SHE HAS TO PULL A 12 HR SHIFT SAT TO SUN MORNING, SO SHE CAN NOT CUM ALONG THIS TIME, BUT SHE GAVE ME THE GREENLIGHT TO GO SOLO. I PROMISE WE ARE A COUPLE, SHE JUST HAD A LAST MINUTE CHANGE IN HER WORK SCHEDULE. I NEED A RIDE AND A PLACE TO STOW MY THINGS. I WILL CONTRIBUTE SOME FUNDS FOR FUEL EXPENSE, BRING ALCOHOL, AND SOME FOOD. PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP A PRINCIPAL OUT. I WILL NOT CRAMP ANYONES STYLE. I AM A LOT OF FUN ONCE I COMFORTABLE WITH SITUATION. I CAN BE READY TO GO ANYTIME AFTER 11:00AM BUT I DO NEED TO ALSO FIND A RIDE BACK EARLY SUNDAY MORNING( 12AM- 6AM). IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE PERSONS GIVING ME A RIDE OUT. MY CONTACT NUMBER IS 954-624-6771. THANKS TO ALL WHO WILL CONSIDER ME. DEAN

#47 danidip1

danidip1

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Gender Status::couple male/female
  • Interests:we are looking for female friends to party with
  • Lifestyle Status:soft swinger
  • I Live In::ft. Lauderdale, FL.
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:can bring food, drinks or whatever is needed
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 09 2011 - 03:22 PM

hello out there we are virgins to the regatta parties but would love to be there this weekend please let us no if you can host either B or C invite can donate food drinks cash for fuel you can contact us at 203-444-7146 thanks

#48 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 09 2011 - 04:08 PM

:jumpboobs: Well it's finally here!!! :jumpboobs: :poledance: :bouncingboobies1:

Clothing-Optional Boating At Its Finest!

Full Moon Raft-Up Boat Regatta!

Friday & Saturday Night School Girls and Lingerie Dance Party & Sleep-Over Slumber Party

Posted Image
We're Already At Temptation Island, So Come Join Us!

1. 3-Day SwingFest PARTY... It's "Clothing-Optional" so be prepared for anything!

2. Friday Night Meet & Greet, Cocktail Party followed by "clothing-optional dance party and sleep over slumber party.

3. Saturday afternoon skinny-dipping and BBQ Cook-Out Party!

4. Saturday afternoon and night, LIVE DJ.

5. Saturday afternoon, everyone gets to spin the prize wheel to win over $3,500.00 in prizes!

6. Saturday night clothing-optional sexy lingerie dance & "Sexy School Girls Theme" party and sleep over slumber party!

7. Remember that this is a "Clothing-Optional" event, expect to see just about anything happening on different boats occurring though out the entire weekend.

8. Sunday morning Clothing-Optional Jimmy Buffett Breakfast Buffet cooked outside at the tiki bar on my boat. Everyone is invited to bring their appetites and anything else they'd like to add to the buffet!

9. Sunday afternoon we will enjoy fun in the sun & relaxing in the nude, Under-water hand jobs & more BBQ!

:yahoo: Rain Or Shine, It's Party Time! :yahoo:

It's Naked Regatta Time Baby!!! :funmeter2:
Don't forget the Barbie Girl boat is a WiFi Hot Spot so we offer FREE High-Speed WiFi for anyone needing it. Just bring your own laptop and ask us for the password and you can go online from your boat. Now you don't have to leave the party because you can handle emergency business emails, or check in on the kids with your nanny-cam right from your boat at the party! If you've ever wanted to play with my "Hot-Spot" NOW is your chance! LOL Posted Image
Posted Image
Also, don't forget, that Bella Vita broadcasts it's very own FM radio station, so tune in to Bella Vita Radio at the regatta, and your boat will instantly become part of the largest floating surround sound in the world, playing all the same great music you hear on the Barbie Girl boat! Just ask us for the FM station when you arrive!

:beachball: :flashboobies: The weather forecast looks like it's going to be perfect all weekend, with hot temperatures in the lower 90s and gentle 5-9 mph breezes and warm 85' waters. So it's going to be beautiful at BellaVitaVille!

And even if the weather man lets us down, don't let a little rain keep you from joining the party and having fun! We'll just get naked for an indoor play-party sooner than normal, so be sure to bring a beach towel to sit your naked butt on and come join us for some "Afternoon Delight"!!!
:smilelick: BellaVitaBoy and I want to personally invite everyone to come join us here. Detailed Directions where we'll be are at: www.BellaVitaBoatClub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Posted Image

:boat: Also, if you don't have a boat then Be sure to check out this page
http://bellavitaboatclub.com/tipping.htmbecause some boats might still have room to host a few first-time people on their boat. Please post here and be sure someone confirms with you that they will be your host boat.

:boating: Limo Shuttle Boat: If you need a shuttle ride to the party and you haven't found one in the forum yet, then you can call Chuck at Fast Response Tow Service at 305-953-7524. Chuck will be making two trips to Temptation Island, picking shuttle guests up from Haulover Marina at 10:00am and/or 12:00 noon taking you to Temptation Island, with a return trip at 8:00pm. You MUST call Chuck ahead of time to reserve your ride. Chuck charges only $5 per person, with a $25 minimum per boat trip. Please pay Chuck directly.

:2love_sex: I can't wait! I hope that everyone reading this, gets out on their boat and comes on down to join us at Temptation Island. A Detailed map with aerial photos, directions and GPS coordinates are at
http://www.bellavita...ationisland.htm
So don't get left out of all the fun! :bouncingh2oboobies: :animated-anal:

It's going to be a great weekend with lots of fun naked party people! :moon:
Get up off the couch, and get on the water baby!!! :2doggy:
See you at Temptation Island! :jumpboobs:
This Is Where We Are:
http://www.bellavitaboatclub.com/regatta/temptationisland.htm
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

#49 olvidelo

olvidelo

Advanced Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Gender Status::Happily Married Couple
  • Interests:Meeting new people and having fun... ;)
  • Lifestyle Status:Playful Exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Ft Lauderdale
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat 45 A/C
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:Have boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 09 2011 - 08:17 PM

Howdy all!!!!!

We know what you all are doing tonight and damn if we aren"t a bit miffed that you would continue without us... :angry:
Just kidding...
You party animals just have fun and don't think of us slaves working this weekend... :(
Ok enough pouting...

Hope the lights and music resonate all the way to Ft. Lauderdale and keep us awake all night :D

Have a good weekend and we will see you the end of the month.... :P :thewave:

#50 cuddlychixxx

cuddlychixxx

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Sun and fun.
    Girl is bi. Man is not.
    We are open minded but respectful.. Hope that you are to!

Busy life schedule.. No kids but lots of work! Like to take the time for fun SERIOUS!;)
  • Lifestyle Status:bi girl, Love girls in general.. BOTH of us:P
  • I Live In::Miami beach FL
  • My Boat Is A::Hurricane 26 footer
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 10 2011 - 10:23 AM

Hi guys!!

Loved the last one and here for seconds!! Our time is limited so we will only be there for Saturday unfortunately.. But we DO plan on compressing ALL the fun for one day so be ready for us!!! :boff:

See you guys in a couple of hours!

And for you peps out there who only thinks that maybe and possible we dare and by chance it could be fun. DON'T think just do it! It is not for everyone with a week heart or ideas in their head. You might LOVE it and be back again and again and.. Regret rather what you did not do in your life than what you actually did. Life is to short to miss living it. See you there!! :z-as-if:

#51 cuddlychixxx

cuddlychixxx

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
    Girl is bi. Man is not.

Busy life schedule.. No kids but lots of work! Like to take the time for fun SERIOUS!;)

Posted September 10 2011 - 10:27 AM

And wanted to ad.. The last forum was WAY overdue for an upgrade!!
Posted Image

Good job!!

#52 cuddlychixxx

cuddlychixxx

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts
    Girl is bi. Man is not.

Posted September 10 2011 - 11:03 AM

If there is another couple that needs pick up we are picking up at the marina where the boat gas station is in this part around here somewhere around 3pm but probably a little bit before if possible. Please give us a text to let us know if you need pick up.
Number is gone because not needed any more.
Posted Image

Edit: Not valid any more.

Edited by cuddlychixxx, September 10 2011 - 01:46 PM.

#53 tavo5979

tavo5979

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::single male
  • Interests:PARTY ! ,HAVE FUN ,MEET NEW PEOPLE , MAKE NEW FRIENDS , SWINGER STYLE , BEING NAKED , OPEN MINDED PEOPLE AND A LOT MORE!!!!!
  • Lifestyle Status:NUDIST , OPEN MINDED , SWINGER
  • I Live In::MIAMI FLORIDA
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i 'll make a donation and i can get some hot females

Posted September 29 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hi beautiful people , Im a newbie and looking for a ride for columbus weekend , is there any couple going on saturday afternoon or sunday morning? Let me know please!!!!!! Im so exited ,i 've never attend to this party before ........

#54 Barbie

Barbie

Swinging Admiral

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Gender Status::Playful Swinging Couple
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest exhibitionis and like meeting sexy people and making new friends for SeXXy, Hot, Erotic, Playful, Fun times enjoying ALL lifestyle activities!
  • Lifestyle Status:I like it all baby!
  • I Live In::Miami Florida Baby! Yeah!!!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391, Sedan Bridge, White fiberglass with navy blue canvas bimini top. Big letters on the back lit up in blue lights says, "Barbie Girl". We have a white dinghy named "Little Barbie". We're very easy to notice, so if you see us anchored anywhere, be sure to introduce yourself and join us for a happy hour cocktail!
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat and I love to host weekend guests on it at my parties!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $400 To My Host Boat, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 29 2011 - 07:13 AM

Hi beautiful people , Im a newbie and looking for a ride for columbus weekend , is there any couple going on saturday afternoon or sunday morning? Let me know please!!!!!! Im so exited ,i 've never attend to this party before ........

Actually Tavo, you're posting in the wrong section if you're looking for a ride to the Columbus Day Regatta. Nobody that's offering rides will see you here. You need to go to: http://www.bellavita...-on-their-boat/

Go to that link, carefully read the instructions, and then make your thoughtful posting there. I hope to see you at the party!
Kisses,
Barbie ;)
World's Biggest Exhibitionist from the website BlondeFlasher.com and hostess of the world's longest running monthly clothing-optional raft-up boat parties!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users