Photo

September 9th-11th 2011 Naked Swinger's Regatta And Sleep-Over Slumber Party Weekend!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#21 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Couple
  • Gender Status::Couple
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Luxury Yacht 46'-55'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice And Large (just how the girls like em'),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 06 2011 - 02:21 PM

We are back in town and looking forward to this months regatta. I've pulled out all the costumes (hubbys too) and cant wait for a lil role play. :boff:
Because we are eager bevers you can expect us Friday night and hope to stay till Champagne Sunday. Rain or shine this is the best time to be had anywhere in SoFlo. :evilB:
Ciao for now, Zinfull

#22 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • My Dive Platform Is:My Boat Has No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 06 2011 - 07:32 PM

Ok folks, the Labor Day weekend party was small, but very fun. The Barbie boat entertained the party until around 10 p.m. each night, then the Tormenta Ramera took over with the "late night" dance till dawn vampire group. It was a very enjoyable weekend. Frederick took some good pics of our "U" shaped raft up, which worked really good for an open water situation, and kept the party group in closer contact with no so much "boat hopping" need to be where the action is. Post some of those Pics Frederick. Look forward to seeing everyone this weekend! Putting some lube on the dance pole so it is ready for the late night pole dancing! Wait, Karina is putting some lube on my pole also, gotta go........ :-)

#23 SheBare

SheBare

Gilligan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Gender Status::couple
  • Interests:SCUBA, skinny dipping, nature, astronomy, sailing,
  • Lifestyle Status:skinny dipper, sailboat sailor, sensual nudist
  • I Live In::boca raton
  • My Boat Is A::I now have a boat. SHE is a beautiful old Snipe. I now share an even older Hatteras
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 31'-38'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:now I do
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Fun Couple Will Help Cook & Clean Up, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 07 2011 - 01:39 AM

Looks like another great party is cumming up. We didn't make it in August because we did a road trip up north. :3D-emonicon101: So now we are checking the boat :naut003: out for this weekend. Hope to see you all very soon. :3D-emonicon152:

SheBare and NatureBoy

#24 ehunter

ehunter

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Good looking professional and respectful couple very clean, discreet, healthy and fit. We would like the same in whomever we meet. We love the outdoors either on the ATV,Boat or camping please contact us at fgall007@aol.com
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap couple we are ehunter on sls
  • I Live In::Deerfield Beach fl
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat yet
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:I Don't Own A Boat
  • My Dive Platform Is:I Have No Boat, So No Dive Platform,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will help with expenses
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 07 2011 - 06:42 AM

We are new and trying to get the feel off things any suggestions

#25 CTMCTM

CTMCTM

Tiny Minnow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Diving, dancing, boatting, having fun
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap
  • I Live In::Palm Beach County
  • My Boat Is A::Sea Ray 48 Sundancer 51 total length. Sleeps 4 comfortably 6 overall and loats more if ya dont want air conditioning. Blue Hull with a large swim platform
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We DO!
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 07 2011 - 07:08 AM

WOOHOO!!! We are finally able to make it for the first time to one of Barbies FAMOUS boat parties!! We will be heading down on Friday to begin the festivities. Bringing another couple with us for a little classroom instruction.

Cant wait for an unforgettable weekend.

MUAH!!!! Bob and Billie and Eric and Temperince

#26 Ilikewives

Ilikewives

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Gender Status: Gender Status:Single Male
  • Gender Status::Single Male
  • Interests:Having a good time in the sun with fun people!
  • Lifestyle Status:Swinger
  • I Live In::Hollyweird Florida
  • My Boat Is A::1963 Crestliner, 2010 25' Hydra Sport, 1986 36' Egg Habor
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cruising Yacht 39'-45'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Nice But Small (hey, it does the job lol),
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat and have lots of friends that have boats
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food

Posted September 07 2011 - 08:45 AM

I’ll be tagging along with Olaf and Frauke again on The Miss Riley, ( they STILL haven’t gotten fed up with my crazy ass!), and we’ll be coming in Saturday morning.

I’m REALLY looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones. I’m kinda’ looking forward to seeing all the sexy schoolgirls as well!!!

If this party is half as much fun as the ones have been in the past several months, it’s SURE to be a GREAT TIME!!!

See you there!
Butch
ILIKEWIVES

#27 Iriemon

Iriemon

Playful Boater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:boating, biking, playing music, living life, sex!
  • Lifestyle Status:Nudist, exhibitionists
  • I Live In::Pembroke Pines
  • My Boat Is A::Sailboat
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Sailboat With Cabin
  • My Dive Platform Is:Difficult To Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:N/A

Posted September 07 2011 - 10:12 AM

We'll be cumming Friday night for the bash with a naughty school girl and very firm head master.

Are spankings still allowed?

#28 CrazyNYC

CrazyNYC

Little Pollywog

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:tanning naked making sure everybody is having a great time. we are very into cooking and are very respectful clean freaks. When we pack its not just for us we pack for everybody and love sharing our drinks toys n food oh and my man lol..
  • Lifestyle Status:im not happy unless im swinging
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach Fla
  • My Boat Is A::center console in NY, I have no boat in Fla
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Day Boat, (no cabin)
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:i will rent one for sure since my boat's in NY
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::I Will Donate $200 To My Host Boat

Posted September 07 2011 - 01:50 PM

JUst landed going shoppin ..we will be there fri late ..cant wait..

#29 Happy me too

Happy me too

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Boating, travel, meeting nice, fun people, not pushy, we like cocktails or cocks and tails, and everything that includes safe fun.
  • Lifestyle Status:This is a little hard to explain, since we like a little bit of everything that does not include pain.
  • I Live In::Plantation, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::242 Regal Commodore
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • My Dive Platform Is:Cannot Walk Across,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat

Posted September 07 2011 - 02:27 PM

Wow! I really have a hard time finding where to post my reservation, but I hope it's here!!!! we have a lot of fun in this regattas and we mmet a lot of FUN PEOPLE there!!!! We can't wait to be there!!!!

#30 SeaLife842

SeaLife842

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:working on it
  • Lifestyle Status:get back to it
  • I Live In::miami, florida
  • My Boat Is A::40 sedan bridge
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:We have one...yea

Posted September 07 2011 - 04:12 PM

Last week a few of the Bella Vita members :naut003:

met for impromtu Labor Day get-together off Oleta River. :evilB: :evilB: It was a while since the we joined the Parties and saw old friends. We expect to arrive friday evening about 7pm to join the party :boobs: :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:

#31 needagirl

needagirl

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:We are a beautiful young vivacious couple with a zest for life. We enjoy all aspects of life and indulge in everything it has to offer. We have a try-anything-once attitude and a relentless desire to please.
  • Lifestyle Status:Swingers FS
  • I Live In::Boynton Beach, FL
  • My Boat Is A::We don't have a boat
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:My wife is gorgeous....and I have a big cock.

Posted September 07 2011 - 05:53 PM

Hi,

We are new to this event and will be traveling down this weekend to check it out. Looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends and having a great time.

Mr. & Mrs. Needagirl

#32 Rhyno

Rhyno

Dingy Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Gender Status::c

Posted September 07 2011 - 07:42 PM

Late notice but late is better than never, Bringing 1st timer Pam with me along 3 or 4 timers PattyJumps. (They celebrated thier 1st day of marriage a year ago at the Regatta) Only going to be there for saturday but with 1st time Pam, I didn't want to overdose her on all the fun. The July party was just unbellavitable. I couldn't believe all the boats, people, and fun. These parties must be good, I keep coming back.
c u saturday.
rhyno et el

#33 toynecia

toynecia

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Enjoy boating, attending swing clubs and meeting girls who enjoy being with us.<br />She: yoga, working out, pole dancing, extended sessions.<br />He: boating, outdoors, extended sessions with girlfriend
  • Lifestyle Status:we enjoy being exhibitionist and being with each other in front of others. We also enjoy traveling and meeting beautiful women who could join us.
  • I Live In::Sunny Isles, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::28 Sea Ray
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Cabin Cruiser 24'-30'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I do have a boat
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 08 2011 - 07:16 AM

Excited to attend our first event. Hope to get there on Saturday by noon.

#34 ehunter

ehunter

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Good looking professional and respectful couple very clean, discreet, healthy and fit. We would like the same in whomever we meet. We love the outdoors either on the ATV,Boat or camping please contact us at fgall007@aol.com
  • Lifestyle Status:full swap couple we are ehunter on sls
  • I Live In::Deerfield Beach fl
  • My Boat Is A::i dont have a boat yet
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:will help with expenses

Posted September 08 2011 - 07:30 AM

We are new and trying to get the feel off things any suggestions

Those that have contacted us great input. still a little vague on how does the boat thing work. We do not have a boat but sure will pay and do our share for someone who hosts . again thanks to those who have written us,what a great bunch of people

#35 zinfull

zinfull

Swinging Yacht Master

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm boating and sex
  • Lifestyle Status:Its secret
  • I Live In::Fort Lauderdale, FL
  • My Boat Is A::1
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:1
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses, I Have A Boat So Don't Need Someone To Host Me.

Posted September 08 2011 - 07:41 AM

Those that have contacted us great input. still a little vague on how does the boat thing work. We do not have a boat but sure will pay and do our share for someone who hosts . again thanks to those who have written us,what a great bunch of people

I would suggest contacting one of the people offering rides out and back or taking the shuttle out on Sat. Your only expectations being that you'll have a great time during the day. If you get an invite fantastic but dont miss the day party because you dont have a confirmed spot!!!

#36 srjeffe6969

srjeffe6969

Virgin Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:very new to this, in fact a beginner. we are both beginners. she is a medical professional and i am an investment broker that are curious and want to spice things up a bit. we are a VGL COUPLE with no hang ups at the moment and are secure.
  • Lifestyle Status:clothing-optional / nude recreation enthusiast
  • I Live In::Miami(kendall area), FL
  • My Boat Is A::I DO NOT HAVE A BOAT
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I CAN MAKE A DONATION TOWARDS EXPENES
  • To Any Boat Captain That Will Host Me, To Help Towards Their Fuel & Expenses, I Will Donate::Food, Alcohol, Contribute Towards Fuel Expenses

Posted September 08 2011 - 08:17 AM

Hi!! Pretty excited about this weekends party. I am a first time newbie/virgin but very happy and willing to become a regular expert. This post is to confirm that i will be coming on Saturday 09/10/2011 before 5pm.

#37 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 08 2011 - 09:54 AM

Hello eHunter and welcome to the Bella Vita Boat Club!

Things are pretty easy to figure out in here without explanation if you read the information that's provided for you.

For example, You don't have a boat so what do you do? That's easy, Click Here to go to the sections where you can see who has posted to offer rides to the regatta and offering to host couples, and there is also a section for you to post that you're looking for a ride or someone to host you on their boat. Included in that section every detail you need in order to find a ride, including links to where you'll get your ride, and customary contributions to the captains of boats that host you on their boat. And even a phone number and prices from a professional shuttle service that will bring you to our party if you can't find a ride. Remember that the postings that get the best responses to their requests looking for a boat to host them, are the postings that include what you will contribute towards expenses for your host boat captain. So all the information you need is here, but it starts by Clicking Here.

Hi!! Pretty excited about this weekends party. I am a first time newbie/virgin but very happy and willing to become a regular expert. This post is to confirm that i will be coming on Saturday 09/10/2011 before 5pm.

Hello srjeffe6969 and welcome to the Bella Vita Boat Club!

I notice that your profile says you are a couple without a boat, but in your posting you say "I" will be coming, instead of "we" will be coming. Please be very careful that you don't accidentally mislead anyone into hosting you thinking they are hosting a couple if you are really a single guy.

Typically single guys usually need to have their own boat because most captains just host couples and single girls for obvious reasons. But we do permit a limited number of single guys to attend the parties, but we need to know ahead of time who is single and who is not so we can plan accordingly. So please make absolutely sure that your profile is correct. And if you are a couple, then if you don't have a host boat yet, then follow the link in the posting above to see how to get a ride to the party and someone to host you.

Keep in mind that no matter what someone's profile says, very few people will offer to host someone without a photo, so uploading a photo would help you alot in finding a ride.

Thank you and you've picked a GREAT party to come to because this one is always super wild and fun, so we look forward to meeting you at the party!
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

#38 Problem Child

Problem Child

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:fun!!
  • Lifestyle Status:soft play,girl girl..
  • I Live In::miami
  • My Boat Is A::60ft offshore
  • My Dive Platform Is:"Walkable" but A Little Obstructed,
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:60 ft offshore

Posted September 08 2011 - 10:37 AM

SO GLAD FOR ANOTHER RAFT UP!! WE WILL BE THERE EARLY FRIDAY, GOING TO STOCK UP FOOD AND WINE FOR THE WEEKEND. STOP BY AND SAY HI AND JOIN US FOR US DRINK.LOOKING FORWARD TO OLD FRIENDS AND NEW! BARBIE AND FREDRICK YOU ARE THE BEST HOST AND HOSTESS IN THE SE FLORIDA! :P
S&J

#39 Tim&Karina

Tim&Karina

Naked Party Animal

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sex, Parties, Fun, More girls than guys, girls that like girls, etc.....
  • Lifestyle Status:Exhibitionists, Perverts, Sex Addicts
  • I Live In::Keystone Point, North Miami, Florida
  • My Boat Is A::64' Viking Sportfisherman. 4 Staterooms, 3 heads. 7 beds and a big 16 by 10 swim platform.
  • My Boat Is A: My Boat Is A:Serious Party Yacht 56'-75'
  • I Don't Have A Boat, BUT...:I have a boat with a big swim platform

Posted September 08 2011 - 10:41 AM

Frederick,

Tormenta Ramera will be arriving between noon and 2 p.m. on Saturday with dance platform in tow. We were unable to swing getting there Friday due to out of town guests here that need to be at cruise ship Sat morning. :-(

Of course we will have the pole......Where did Katlady go?

Karina and Tim

#40 BellaVitaBoy

BellaVitaBoy

Swinging Yacht Master

• Root Admin
  • 186 posts
  • Gender Status::Couple, I'm the other half of Barbie :)
  • Interests:I'm the world's biggest voyeur and I LOVE watching Barbie have fun teasing & flashing in public. And of course we also enjoy meeting sexy new friends for playful, erotic, swinging activities. We Love ALL that the lifestyle has to offer!
  • Lifestyle Status:We love swing club, conventions, parties, and of course, our Clothing-Optional boat parties!
  • I Live In::Miami Baby!
  • My Boat Is A::Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge named "Barbie Girl" with ALL the Toys, Bells & Whistles and a hydraulic platform carrying an Avon inflatable dinghy named "Little Barbie"!

Posted September 08 2011 - 11:16 AM

Frederick,

Tormenta Ramera will be arriving between noon and 2 p.m. on Saturday with dance platform in tow. We were unable to swing getting there Friday due to out of town guests here that need to be at cruise ship Sat morning. :-(

Of course we will have the pole......Where did Katlady go?

Karina and Tim

Karina & Tim,

I'm so sorry you won't be able to arrive Friday night so that you can raft near us in the middle of all the party action! We will look forward to seeing you and your super sexy crew Saturday afternoon and hope that you don't get rafted too far away from us.
All the Best,
BellaVitaBoy
Posted Image The Original #1 And ONLY Clothing-Optional Monthly Lifestyle Boat Raft-Up Parties!
Sometimes Imitated..., but NEVER Duplicated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users