Community Status Updates

Photo

jeffandsharonmatesinthenude

Hi Its Sharon & Jeff From Davie! I thought i would stop in to say Hello & Hope to meet and see you at the UPCOMING May 13th Weekend Regatta with Barbie and Fredrick at Temptation Island!If you cum out be sure to stop by my boat(MISS DEMEANOR) for some yummy cock-tails and refreshments and for a chance to win a Caliente Resorts Vacation For 2 compliments of www.saveonresortpackag...
May 04 2011 08:33 AM
  • matesinthenude's Photo
    matesinthenude
    Hi Sharon & Jeff, I'm not on this site much due to a non-communicating with "singles" membership. So I'm catching up. Just an FYI, my boat is not in FL, but unfortunately in NJ. Always looking for a single-friendly couple. I can make a great deck hand. Feel free to respond to matesinthenude at yahoo. Tom
    Oct 11 2012 09:02 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonmarlydave

Hi Its Sharon & Jeff From Davie! I thought i would stop in to say Hello & Hope to meet and see you at the UPCOMING May 13th Weekend Regatta with Barbie and Fredrick at Temptation Island!If you cum out be sure to stop by my boat(MISS DEMEANOR) for some yummy cock-tails and refreshments and for a chance to win a Caliente Resorts Vacation For 2 compliments of www.saveonresortpackag...
May 04 2011 08:33 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonmarli

May 04 2011 08:27 AM
Photo

jeffandsharon

We Can't Wait For The May 13th Regatta... Its Going To Be A Blast!!!!
May 04 2011 08:26 AM
  • matesinthenude's Photo
    matesinthenude
    Thanks for the invite; unfortunately in NJ now. Will be back Memorial Day weekend. Tom
    May 06 2011 07:48 AM
  • jeffandsharon's Photo
    jeffandsharon
    Have a Safe Trip To Florida!!!
    May 06 2011 08:17 AM
  • SmilinJer's Photo
    SmilinJer
    Thank you for adding me to your friend list. I will be in central FL. on the 13th-15th, but thank you for the note :o)
    May 09 2011 08:58 PM
Photo

jeffandsharonMarkusMiami

May 04 2011 08:23 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonmarkncatty

May 04 2011 08:22 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonManta_Ray

May 04 2011 08:22 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonmalik_02904

May 04 2011 08:21 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonLutzLovers

May 04 2011 08:20 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonluckyforus

May 04 2011 08:19 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonLQQKIN4FUN71

May 04 2011 08:19 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonLovePynkRoses

May 04 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonLisaandMike

May 04 2011 08:18 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonliquor box

May 04 2011 08:17 AM
Photo

jeffandsharonlilsurfboy

May 04 2011 08:17 AM