Community Status Updates

Photo

Briosocharliegirl

Kisses seXXXy
I will be going to the island on Sept 10 -11
I would luv to partner with you for the ride over so I don't go Stag
NSA I am a perfect gentleman, I look forward to getting to know you. Please let me know your thoughts
e-you soon
Aug 25 2011 05:57 PM
Photo

Briosoammbu2006

Greetings you two, I hope to be headed for the island on Sept 10 -11
I am looking for a gal pal to play with so I won't be a Stag at the party
Let me know if you have a lady that would like to cum along
e-you soon
Aug 25 2011 05:52 PM
Photo

BriosoSunnyGirl

Kisses seXXXy
I am going to temptation Island Saturday night Sept 10 - Sun 11th
I will need to bring a NSA date with me, would you be interested in riding over with me? "Bambie's rules"
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Aug 24 2011 08:02 AM
Photo

Briosola femme nikita

Kisses seXXXy
I will need to bring a NSA date with me, would you be interested in riding over with me? "Bambie's rules"
Aug 24 2011 08:02 AM
Photo

Briosomontecarlo31

Kisses seXXXy
Aug 24 2011 08:01 AM
Photo

Briosoflower

Kisses seXXXy
Aug 24 2011 08:00 AM
Photo

BriosoPaydenNikole

Kisses seXXXy
Aug 24 2011 07:58 AM
Photo

Briosoboat

Beyond seXXXy baby
I would luv to go with you to Temptation Island on Sat - Sun on Sept 10th. Barbie luvs it when us boys bring a gal to the party, NSA
Kisses
Aug 21 2011 11:32 PM
Photo

Briosoalexisgolden

Kiss,
I will be going to Temptation Island Saturday night, staying over until Sunday afternoon. I would love to take you with me so you can be with all of your BVBC buddies.
Please let me know if you would like to go with me, Barbie loves it when she doesn't have to take on single guys. NSA.
I am BVBC's wine guy, so let me know your interests, I will make sure I take goo...
Aug 18 2011 05:00 PM
Photo

BriosoAdventure-Us

Kisses SeXXXy,
I will be going to Temptation Island on Saturday night, staying until Sunday afternoon. I would love to arrange passage for the two of us, Barbie loves it when single guys bring a lady to the party so she doesn't have to "favor" us. I am the wine guy of the group, so please let me know your interests so I can take better care of you.
e-you soon
Aug 18 2011 04:53 PM
Photo

Briosochallotehead

I am going to Temptation Island on Sat-Sun
Sept 10-11 I hope to see you there, I want to hitch a ride from someone else who will be going late on Saturday afternoon.
Aug 16 2011 03:38 PM
Photo

Brioso

I wanna go to Temptation Island on Sept 11th Sunday, but i will need a sexxxy partner and a ride! Just like last time I will bring lots of booze and a healthy contribution to my captain and my "mate" Kiss kiss, I look forward to hearing from my BVBC friends soon
Aug 16 2011 03:29 PM
  • Brioso's Photo
    Brioso
    Thank you for the offer, I will be looking to go over on Saturday afternoon, returning on Sunday. Please let me know your schedule, I can get a ride over if you can "host" for the night. I will round up a hottie to join us. you can e-mail your number to imawineaux@hotmail.com, I will reach out to you around Labor Day to tidy up the details. Thanks again
    Aug 27 2011 10:12 AM
  • yummy111's Photo
    yummy111
    have fun oxoxo
    Aug 27 2011 05:52 PM
  • Brioso's Photo
    Brioso
    yummy is so f n seXXXy
    I need a playmate for the weekend...
    call up the day gals! git um to the party!

Aug 28 2011 09:59 PM
Photo

Briosohardbod4u

I would love to get to know you two
I can offer you get at those hard to reach areas
or just lend an extra hand when needed
Kisses
Aug 12 2011 01:45 PM
Photo

Briosoblondi

kiss kiss seXXXy
Jul 30 2011 07:40 AM
Photo

BriosoPortland_Hal

I will be traveling through Portland on August 7th and would love to meet up. Please suggest some seXXXy "things" to do overnight Sunday before my flight out Monday evening back to Miami
Jul 11 2011 03:46 PM