Community Status Updates

Photo

BriosoShelia

I wanna go to Temptation Island on Sept 10 - 11th Sunday, but i will need a sexxxy partner to go with, Barbie's rules, no Stags. I have arranged for a host boat to spend the night, and just like last time I will bring lots of wine / booze and a healthy contribution to my captain and my "mate" Kiss kiss, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please let me know if you would like to...
Aug 27 2011 01:23 PM
Photo

BriosoBoatingInFLA

I wanna go to Temptation Island on Sept 10 - 11th Sunday, but i will need a sexxxy partner to go with, Barbie's rules, no Stags. I have arranged for a host boat to spend the night, and just like last time I will bring lots of wine / booze and a healthy contribution to my captain and my "mate" Kiss kiss, I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please let me know if you would like to...
Aug 27 2011 12:40 PM
Photo

Briososexyasssuzy

Aug 27 2011 12:40 PM
Photo

BriosoChica96

Aug 27 2011 12:39 PM
Photo

BriosoClitoris

Aug 27 2011 12:38 PM
Photo

Briososexygigi

Aug 27 2011 12:04 PM
Photo

Briosobellamia143

Aug 27 2011 11:34 AM
Photo

BriosoSummerLynn

Aug 27 2011 11:25 AM
Photo

BriosoLady V

Aug 27 2011 11:24 AM
Photo

Briosozlata69

Aug 27 2011 10:45 AM
Photo

Briosolisacan

Aug 27 2011 10:44 AM
Photo

Brioso2dick4mywife2

Aug 27 2011 10:43 AM
Photo

BriosoSexyMermaid

Aug 27 2011 10:42 AM
Photo

BriosoLovePynkRoses

Aug 27 2011 10:41 AM
Photo

Briosowykedoat

Aug 27 2011 10:41 AM